tHANX TO THOSE WHO HAVE LEFT REVIEWS, YOURE GREAT!!!

Buffy walked downstairs after her shower and found everyone sitting in the kitchen. Grabbing a seat next to Willow she dug into the plate Spike had put on the table for her. “This is delicious Spike. I think this is the best thing I’ve ever had in my mouth.”
Everyone cracked up including her as Spike replied “I can think of something even better that I’ve had in my mouth” with a naughty wink in her direction. Every one knew there was something going on between them and no one was offended by the innuendo.

“So what do you lovely ladies feel like doing today?” Xander spoke up. “It’s a beautiful day, I was thinking we might hit the beach for some ‘day before school starts again fun’.”

Everyone loved the idea. The guys went home to get there stuff while the girls stayed at Buffy’s to get ready.

They were sitting in her room and trying bathing suits on when Anya spoke.
“So Xanders a good guy huh?”

Willow was the first to answer. “Xanders great. He’s funny and loyal and one of the most caring people I have ever known.”

Buffy followed. “Ya I’ve never seen him act that way with a girl. He’s so into you, it’s cute.”

“I’m glad to hear that. I really like him. So Buffy what happened with you and Spike last night? I’d ask Willow what she did last night but Xan and I could hear her from the next room anyway.”
Willow turned a deep crimson at the fact that she’d been busted.

“Oh my fucking god Will, you guys had sex?” Buffy screeched. “You didn’t tell me you were sleeping together!” she punched her friend in mock anger.

“Well we only started to last week. We love each other so I thought it would be a good move to make. I’ve never felt this way.” Willow gushed. The three girls gave each other a group hug before continuing the conversation.

“As for me and Spike, nothing happened. It’s not that I don’t want it to but I want to wait for the right moment, ya know?”

Her friends shook their head in understanding. When they were finished getting ready they walked to Willows house to pick up Anya’s car. They were gonna meet the guys at the beach in 30 minutes. They were taking Spikes car.

They got t the beach before the guys did and set up post in their regular spot.They were half asleep on their towels when the guys shoed up and spotted their prey. Careful to not let their presence known they snuck up beside them. With an evil smile shared between them they nodded their heads in unison and picked up the startled girls and rushed towards the water.

The girls had started screaming when they realized what was going on but none of them struggled too hard, enjoying the fun. The boys rushed into the water and dropped the girls in, giving each other high fives afterwards. They never saw it coming. When the girls had jumped up they rushed them. It was war.

They splashed, they dashed, they submerged their heads beneath the water. This went on for a good 20 minutes before they decided to go back to their towels and dry off for a bit. They spent the rest of the day like that.

When they took off Spike left with Buffy in his car and the others piled into Anya’s. The car ride was silent, but not the awkward kind. When Spike pulled up to Buffy’s he leaned over and brushed a kiss on her cheek.

“Thanks for the ride, see you tomorrow?” she asked.
“See you tomorrow princess.” He answered out loud, and for every single day of my life after that he finished in his head.

Buffy ran up the steps of her house, turning to give him a little wave before going in.

Her mother and Rupert were sitting at the table, nervous expressions on their face. Buffy looked at her mother’s hand and saw the huge diamond ring planted on the “special finger”.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” she screamed rushing at her mom and hugging her before grabbing Rupert to her in the same fashion. “This is great! I’m so happy for you two.”

After they all filled each other in on what had happened over the weekend, Buffy getting a lecture on how her safety was more important than her mothers job, she went up to bed. Exhausted she fell asleep right away. Dreams of Mr and Mrs Giles running their own art gallery through her head.


Rupert walked through the front door of his house and found William sipping some hot chocolate in the kitchen.

“I asked her to marry me.”
“I’m gonna marry that girl.”

Both men spoke at the same time and smiled. Rupert and Spike talked through the night, each giving the other there blessing. Rupert also gave Spike some advice on relationships. They hugged before going to bed, both were exhausted and fell asleep right away. Dreams of Mr and Mrs Giles running through both their heads.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW. THE STORY IS ALMOST DONE SO IF YOU WANT THE HAPPY ENDING QUICKLY I NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!!!!