This chapter is completely dedicated to Spuffy so although the rest of the gang is there and having a blast I wont be mentioning them!!!! Just know that Will and Oz are still uber cute and Xander and Anya are doing great…. Please leave a review guys, this is gonna be the hardest chapter for me and I need to know if you liked it…..

Buffy walked into the Bronze and his heart stopped. She was a vision. She wore a long, mid-back length black straight haired wig. Her usually tanned skin had been paled with powder and her breasts were held together so high and tight he thought his eyes would pop at the sight. The dress fit her as if it’s designers had had her in mind when they made it. It was also his two favorite colors. Growling he walked behind her, she hadn’t even noticed him yet. Two strong arms encircled her and for a moment she froze before she heard the soothing accented voice next to her ear.

“What’s a damsel in distress doing in this part of town? Don’t you know there are a lot of baddies out tonight?”

She turned around and gasped. He was dressed in faded blue jeans that had holes at the knees and a rip in one of the thighs. He wore a black wife beater that was covered in silver pins. He had a silver chain around his neck with a matching silver bracelet. Instead of his hair being slicked back as usual he wore it in spikes that stood 3 inches high. He looked like the exact replica of Marsters. The sexy vampire from the hit series Lindsay the Vampire slayer. She’d had many a good dream thanx to him. She licked her lips.

“Like what you see pet?” he asked with a cocky grin and tilted his head.

‘It’s now or never Buffy. At least give him a hint on what you’re planning tonight.’
“Actually kind sir, I do.” She gave him her best ‘bat the eyelashes, make him drool look’ that she had and it worked.
“Is that right then luv?” He was smiling, hope shining in his eyes. “Would you like to dance then m’lady?”
“Actually my dance card is full for the evening.” She teased. With a growl he dragged her onto the floor where they swayed together for hours, or at least it seemed that way to them. Neither one was eager to let the other go but eventually Spike released her. “Care to get out of here?” Buffy simply nodded and they waved to their friends as they left the club.

They were walking in comfortable silence, each trying their best not to get caught checking the other one out. Spike was actually blind to everything else around him, his eyes always on his Buffy. He was so lost in the watching of her that he walked straight into an electrical pole. “Bloody hell!!!” he roared and put a hand over his eye.

“Holy fuck Spike are you okay?” she said with concern in her voice. She pulled some kleenex out of her bag and gently took his hand away. After wiping away the blood she sighed in relief. It was gonna leave a nasty scar but there was no real damage done. Spike had remained still until she was finished. Then she began to laugh.

Spike gave her his best evil eye glare. “What are you laughing at you wench?” The words were mean but the tone was not.

“How the fuck did you not notice the huge pole right in front of you?” she was wiping away tears now, she was laughing so hard.

He looked her in the eyes and held her gaze, sending shivers down her spine. “Had better things to look at.” He replied honestly. Buffy blushed and then looked up at him.

“I was worried for a minute.” She said jutting out her lower lip in a pout. That was it. Spike had to kiss her.

“Look at that lip.” He said in a husky voice and he threw caution to the wind, he needed her, needed her tonight, right now. “I’m gonna get it!!!” he teased and she took off at full speed, giggling all the way back to her house.

When they got to her door she looked away. “Our parents are gone for the weekend, do you think you’d want to spend the night?” She asked him so quietly he wasn’t sure if he’d imagined it but took the chance he hadn’t.

“No I don’t THINK I want to spend the night Buffy…” she sighed, “I know I do!”, a smile appeared on her angelic face.

She took her keys out of her purse and unlocked the door. Letting him in she closed it and within seconds her back was pressed against it and Spikes lips were crushing hers. ‘Mmmmm Spikes lips, lips of Spike.’ She opened her mouth and allowed his desperate tongue entrance. His tongue circled hers and they battled for dominance, neither one giving in. The breathing became louder and their moaning filled the empty house. Buffy was the first one to break the kiss for air. When she did this Spike lowered his mouth to the cleavage that had been teasing him all night. He planted soft kisses in the valley between her breasts and she arched toward him, her body craving more. Spike moved away from her then and looked into her eyes. She moaned at the loss of contact. “Spike?” she questioned, “Don’t you want me?”.

“Bloody right I do you siren, just not against your front door. There’ll be plenty of time for that but only a wanker would let that be your first time.” He picked her up then and carried her up the stairs, muttering sweet things to her the whole time. He opened her door and went into her room, placing her gently on the bed. “Are you sure this is what you want luv’? It’s okay if you’re not ready but I don’t think I”ll be able to stop once we start this again.”

Buffy looked up at him and felt her heart swell. He was so considerate, it made her love him all the more. It also made her want him more. She gave a slight nod of her head, signaling it was okay to continue. She frowned when he didn’t come right to her until she noticed what he was doing. He was lighting all the candles that were randomly placed throughout her room. ‘I’m so lucky, he’s so romantic.’

He came and sat next to her on the bed and his hand began to undo the lace that tied the dress. The feel of the lace and his fingers running along her bare skin made her shiver and he pulled her closer, thinking she was cold. She put her hand on the back of his head and pulled him in for a soft, slow kiss. When he was finished undoing the lace he slipped the dress off her slowly. Taking in each new part of naked flesh as he did so.

‘God she’s even more beautiful by candlelight’. He’d never seen something so beautiful. Her skin although paled with make up still shone in the darkness of the room. She wasn’t wearing a bra and he gasped when he saw her breasts. Two perfect creamy mounds, the nipples hard, begging to be touched. He lowered his head to them and she gasped as he took one into his mouth and the other into his hand. He licked the nipple softly before nipping it gently with his teeth, causing her to grab his platinum hair as she moaned his name. She lifted her hips, silently telling him to remove the dress altogether and he was more then happy to accommodate her. He gasped at what he saw. She was the embodiment of perfection, she was….effulgent. Her womanly curves and toned body were something he had missed terribly. He began to trail feather light kisses down her stomach and stopped right above her dripping center when he heard her gasp. Looking up he saw her watching him, her eyes heavy with desire. He lowered himself even father so he was breathing on her swollen clit. “Do you remember this luv? Remember how I made you come?”

“Yes” she breathed.
“Do you want me to do it again?” he said, his voice throaty with want.
“Please.”

That was all he needed to hear. He plunged his tongue into her dripping pussy and she arched towards his mouth. His eyes rolled back in his head. “You taste so bloody sweet luv’, gonna eat you up.” He sunk two digits in her as his mouth began licking her moist slit. He had started off slow but from the way she was jerking and grabbing his head he knew she was close to cumming. He inserted an extra digit and went to work on her clit. Her skin was glistening with sweat from the frantic jerking he was eliciting from her, her eyes were tightly closed. “Look at me pet, I want to see you come.” She opened her eyes as he attacked her clit again, sucking and nipping, all the while keeping the fast pace of his fingers. His erection was painfully hard and he began to thrust into the bed, his body desperate for friction. Her walls began to tighten and convulse and he added extra pressure from his tongue. He looked up to see her staring at him wide eyed. “Spike I’m gonna’….ahhhhh SPIKE” she screamed keeping eye contact and cumming into his mouth. He lapped up her juices greedily, not wanting to let one drop go to waste. She tasted like vanilla and he knew he’d never get enough of her. When he was done lapping up her cum he crawled up beside her, planting kisses on her neck.

Her breathing calmed down and she looked at him while she undid the zipper of his pants. He got up and pulled them off quickly, his erection free at last. Buffy took him in with her eyes. She’d almost forgotten how beautiful he was. Every part of him was well toned and cut. Her eyes widened when they landed on his dick. She’d almost forgotten how big he was too. Almost. She pulled him in for another kiss and could taste herself on his tongue. It was very erotic to her. They ran their hands over each others bodies, getting to know them again. They stayed like that for awhile, kissing the whole time. Buffy decided to make the next move and moved down to press a kiss into his collarbone. She went to his nipples and bit each one lightly, causing him to gasp. She bathed him in kisses all the way down to his dick and she quickly took him into her mouth. With a grunt and a ‘bloody hell’ he tangled his hands in her hair and began gently thrusting upwards. He’d dreamed of doing this again so many times. ‘So much wasted months’ he sighed inwardly and mentally called himself a ponce. Her mouth was so hot. She began to quicken the pace and used her tiny hand to pump him at the same time. “Buffy,” he croaked, “I’m gonna cum soon luv’”. This only encouraged her and she upped the pace again, tightening her grip on his cock at the same time. Spike saw stars as he roared her name. He’d never come like that during head, he was in heaven. He snapped out of his dazed state when he felt her kissing him. Groaning he rolled her over onto her back and he placed himself on top of her, holding his weight with his arms. They looked at each other for a long time, lost in each others eyes before he spoke softly.

“This might hurt a little pet since it’s your first time.” Fuck me, I’m gonna be her first he remembered with a start. I’ve got to make this perfect, I’ve got to tell her how I feel.

“I’m not scared.” She said bravely kissing him again. “I know I’m safe with you.”

Spike positioned his head at her slick entrance, his eyes moist at her declaration of trust. “I’ll go slow, just dig your nails into my back when it hurts okay luv’?”

“Okay.” She whispered. He bent down and kissed her passionately as she wrapped her arms around him. She gasped when he entered her. The pain wasn’t much but it was there and she clung to him. He looked down at her, breathing heavily. He was fighting the urge to cum right then, to fuck her into oblivion. She was so wet and tight. Making sure she was looking at him too he whispered it.
“ I love you kitten.”
“I love you Spike.”

They’d finally said it and neither one could remember a happier time in their lives.

He began to thrust into her gently, keeping the pace slow. It was enough to make Buffy squirm and moan though and she raked his back with her nails. Spike hissed with the pleasure/pain of the slight tears she was leaving in his skin. He kept the pace slow and easy until she began to thrust upwards, meeting him halfway. The pain was gone now and Buffy was seeking her sweet release. He filled her so perfectly and she finally understood the meaning of becoming one. She was his, he was hers, they were no longer two different people. Her walls began to shudder and Spike picked up the pace, making sure his dick rubbed her clit with each plunge.

“Spike baby, I’m cumming, fuck I love you.” She screamed as her eyes fluttered and she held him tighter. Five thrusts later he joined her. “Buffy, fuck, love you so much, fuck….always loved you.” He roared as he came, pumping his seed into her convulsing walls.

They lied there for moments, weeks, months. Neither one knew how long they had been there, holding each other in the afterglow of their pleasure. All they knew was that they were home.

*I hope you guys liked this is was a blast to write. Please leave a review if you did so i know if it was good or not, i'd really appreciate it. Please dont read it and not give your input, it hurts my oh so delicate feelings. :) I've decided that i wont post another chap. until i get at least 5 reviews, i know it sounds selfish but it's really for the inspiration.
Also someone suggested i make this a series...what do you think?Let me know.