Thanx to those who left reviews, you didn't let me down. I promise the next chap will be longer and better.


Buffy woke up slowly, stretching on the bed. Memories of the night before flooded her head and she turned around quickly.

“Still here pet, don’t worry.” He leaned in to give her a small kiss on her lips and she snuggled closer to him. His mind drifted back to the dream he’d woken from just moments ago.

“You got your sunshine back my sweet.”
“Ya luv’ I did.” He touched her face softly. “It doesn’t mean I don’t love you though.”
She smiled and moved towards his touch. “I know my darling, but everyone loves different people differently. Our love was special and it lasted while it was meant to. The love you have for her was destined, it will last throughout the ages. Go and live so that one of us is living.”
He pressed a kiss to her lips, not one filled with passion, it represented their goodbye and the beginning of a new life for Spike. He looked at the woman who stood next to Dru. “He’s happy.”he stated simply.
“I know son, I know.” There was a sparkle in her eyes.
He watched the two woman he would always love walk through a set of shining gates and waved until they were out of view.”

“Buffy.” He murmured.
“mmmmm?”
“I love you.”
“I love you.”

He looked into the green eyes that had not only saved his soul but stolen his heart. He would never leave her side, no matter what.

School seemed to fly by for the two. Filling once empty moments with meaningful stares and promises Christmas break was soon upon them.

The gang decided to hit the Bronze on Christmas eve knowing that they would not be seeing much of each other, they were all too caught up in their love lives.



The guys were hanging out at a table wile the girls partied it up on the dancefloor.

“So Oz you physched to meet Will’s parents?” Xander asked with a smile.

“Oh ya, I heard she’s great.” Oz joked. “I’ve been getting warnings from Willow for two weeks. ‘Don’t bring up jesus’ is the one that keeps being brought up.
The guys snorted. Willow was jewish and although she believed that everyone had a right to believe in what they wanted to, her mother did not.

“So Xander what are you up to?” Spike joined in the conversation.

“Oh well Anya’s going to Europe to see her parents and they invited me so I’ll be tagging along.”

“Well why should I have to give up multiple orgasms?” Spike mimicked Anya in a blunt girls voice and they all shared a good laugh.

It was Oz’s turn to ask a question. “So what’s up with you and Buffy. You guys seem pretty tight?”

Spike hesitated before answering. He might as well tell his friends about what he was planning, they’d find out sooner or later anyway. “I’m gonna ask her to marry me.” The statement was said so calmy that Xander spit out his drink and his eyes popped out. “Are you serious man? You just turned 19 a week ago.”

Spikes mind flashed to his present from Buffy. Naked skin and a big red bow with her mom and his ‘Da gone out for dinner. She’d also gotten him a zippo with “Big Bad” engraved on it. He had to get her alone tonight he thought before answering Xanders question. “I’m sure, I was hoping you guys would give me your support, I’ll never find someone like her again. I don’t ever want to let her go, ya know?”
All their eyes traveled to the dance floor, landing on their other halves.
“Well I’m rooting for you man.” Oz offered.
After a few moments Xander put his hand on his shoulder and said “I know what you mean. Don’t hurt her cause I’ll have to kick your ass though.”
Spike let him get away with saying it, both men knew Spike could pummel him.
“Thanx guys. Wish me luck.” He was a nervous wreck.

The girls walked over to them and pulled their men to the dance floor. There was a slow song playing. Buffy could feel how tense Spike was as they swayed together.

"What's wrong baby?"
"Nothing pet, don't worry about it."
"Are you hiding something from me.?" Buffy asked and looked up at him with a pout.
"Yes, but that's all you're gonna get from me for now luv'." He tightened his hold on her.
Buffy sighed, she wished he would open up but she knew that he would never keep something bad a secret and relaxed. 'Tomorrows christmas, I wonder what he got me?' she thought to herself and she lifted her chin to steal a kiss from the love of her life.

Please leave at least 5 reviews guys, it inspires me to write faster.......