Buffy, Spike, Giles and Joyce all sat around the Christmas tree, talking and laughing and exchanging gifts. When it was Spikes turn to give Buffy hers the adults froze.

‘My little princess is getting married. Well she is if she says yes but I know she will. She’s so lucky to have found love like this so early. I’m proud of her.’

‘I cant believe my son was lucky enough to be blessed twice with such a strong love. I know he’ll do right by her. I’m proud of him.’

Joyce and Giles looked at each other, tightly holding hands and returning their gaze to the young couple in front of them, waiting.

‘What the fuck is he doing? Why’s he bending down? Why is he holding out a small box?’ A million questions were running through her mind and then it clicked. OH MY GOD!!!!

“Buffy pet, it would make me the luckiest man in the world if you accept this. It’s a token of my undying love for you. You brought me back from hell baby and I need you more then anything….always.’

‘Bloody hell why is she just staring. Why won’t she say anything?’ His heart skipped a beat and then he was tackled to the floor by a sobbing Buffy. “Yes” was all she could say between the thousand kisses she was smothering him with.
‘Smothered to death by Buffy kisses, I couldn’t think of a better way to go.’ Spike thought briefly.

7 months later.

“And do you Joyce and Buffy Summers take Rupert and William Giles to be you’re lawfully wedded husbands?” the priest asked.

“We do.” They answered at the same time.

Their friends went wild as their vales were lifted and their husbands were granted the first kiss that they would share in holy matrimony.

As Spike bent his mouth to hers in a kiss that seemed as though it would never end Buffy couldn’t help but think that this day had been perfect, almost as if they had angels watching over them.


Sorry I cut it short guys but I lost the inspiration for this fic. I hope you liked it. Please leave a review and let me know if you want more. Thanx to everyone who read and reviewed this, I love you guys.