Shit I’m gonna be late for my first day of class Buffy thought. What else could go wrong? As if on cue something did of course and she found herself sprawled on the corridors floor.

“Fuck I’m so sorry” she said and began to pick up her books. “I hit you pretty hard, you okay?” she finished and looked up. “Jesus Christ are you fucking stalking me?” she yelled at the bleached stud.

“Well if you’d have kept your eyes open and watched where you were going this wouldn’t have soddin’ happened!” he roared right back.
“I have to get to class now.” She answered storming off extremely disturbed at the growing wetness between her legs. Seconds after she sat down someone took the empty seat beside her. Turning to see who it was Buffy’s mouth dropped. Why does god hate me she wondered closing her eyes. When she opened them she saw him looking at her, his head slightly tilted.

“What?” she hissed.
“You look cute when your pissed.” He said with a smirk.
“Fuck me.” She said looking towards the ceiling in an exasperated voice.His smirk got bigger.
“You look even better when you’re telling me to fuck you.”

She had been about to answer back when her eyes got wide and a look of fear passed across her face. He looked up in time to see someone walk passed their classroom and go into the one next door. Wonder what’s got her knickers in a twist?

Buffy had looked up just in time to see Riley walking past her class. She felt nauseous thinking about what he’d done to her not even a week ago and ran from the class to the girls bathroom. She made it just in time to throw up her breakfast. She wiped her mouth with some Kleenex, moved to the corner of the stall and finally let herself cry for what Riley had done. She was shaking uncontrollably when she felt a pair of strong arms encircle her. Looking up she saw that it was Spike.

“Why are you being nice to me Spike?”
“Because you’re hurting pet and I don’t know why but I want to make that go away.” His voice sounded so soft and soothing and Buffy’s crying started to stop.
“You saved my life the other night and I’ve been nothing but a bitch to you.”
“Well we didn’t make the best first impressions on each other did we?” he said with a sweet smile and held out his hand for her “I’m Spike. Me and my Da’ just moved here from England and I don’t have any friends yet. Also I have permission from the teacher to take the rest of the day off with a certain girl that needs some calming down I figured I’d go get some coffee. Would you care to join me luv’?”
Buffy smiled the first real smile she had in a while. He was really charming when he wanted to be.
Taking his hand she answered almost shyly “Id love to. I know this great little place not too far from here.”

They left the bathroom each with a smile on their face.

*please review*