“Where am I?”she asked groggily, her vision hazy. She felt a hand cup her face and she moved into. She didn’t know who it belonged to but she knew that it felt right.

“You’re in the hospital luv. Got knocked down pretty rough you did.” The familiar british accent sent a shiver down her spine.

“Spike?”

“I’m here luv’”

“Where’s my mom?” Her vision was getting better and she couldn’t see anyone else in the room.

“She had to go to work, there was an emergency. I told her I’d take care of you.” He pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. She looked even more beautiful without the ponytail he realised, smiling softly.

There moment was broken when a young guy and girl came rushing in with a teddy bear and flowers.

“Who the hell are you?” the guy asked while the girl watched nervously.

Spike was about to say something when Buffy spoke up first.

“Xander meet Spike. Spike, this is Xander.”

The two men just glared at each other. Buffy sighed.

“Xan, this is the guy I told you saved me in the laneway.” Buffy explained.

The look on Xanders face changed from one of disdain to one of gratitude.

“Hey sorry man. I just came in and saw a strange guy touching Buffy and freaked.” He extended his hand to Spike and they shook. “This motor mouth over here is Willow.” He added, nodding to the girl who hadn’t even opened her mouth.

Spike gave her a warm smile. “It’s a pleasure Red. Well I best be off, got some stuff to take care of at home. With a quick nod he was gone.

I didn’t even get to say thank you Buffy thought sadly before looking at her friends to tell them what had happened.



Bleeding hell I’m never gonna get to sleep Spike finally realised. Visions of Buffy getting hit by that car racing through his mind. They didn’t even stop. He’d given the police a description of the car and hopefully the bastards would be brought to justice.

He let himself remember the feel of her skin against his hand in the coffee shop and again in the hospital room. Like silk and lace. He felt himself get hard at the comparision.

Giving into his needs he lied down on his bed and pulled his track pants off. He prefered being nude anyway. His right hand went to his swollen dick and the other was slung behind him, clinging to his headboard. His his dick was fully hard he let the fantasy begin.

*She had just walked into his room, only the moonlight illuminating them.
“Spike baby.” She would purr. “I’ve been a bad kitty.”
“Hows that pet?” he asked her.
“I think that I’m in heat….” She took off her blood red dress then and began to touch herself, moaning his name. Jumping up he went to her and she kneeled down in front of him, pulling off his tracks slowly, languidly.
She took his impressive cock into her mouth, lapping at him like she was a cat. Taking all of him in (which isn’t that easy to do!). Her pace intensified and she let out delicious moans as she sucked him harder. Gripping her shoulders tightly he jerked his hips involuntarily screaming “Mine” as she licked him dry.*

Bloody hell he thought. That was the best blowjob I’ve ever gotten in my life and it wasn’t even real. Sighing he turned off his light, determined not to think about the blond vixen that had him so captivated.

“Oh god” Buffy breathed heavily after the best orgasm she’d ever had. It wasn’t even him touching me she realised, coming back down to earth. God Spike had a spell on her. Trying to get some sleep in the now empty room she wondered if she’d get to see him tomorrow. She'd only have to stay this one night because of the shock but her leg was gonna hurt for awhile. Maybe i can explain what i had meant at the coffee shop. Or maybe he already knows, he didn't look angry with me when i woke up. Maybe i can make it up to him she thought with a wry grin.

*please review*