[Reviews - 393] LikedPrinter
Summary: Some summer fun to cure winter blues. After Buffy suffered a nasty knee injury on the job, her friends think it would be nice to pay for her to take a little vacation. The problem is, all of her friends are too busy to go with her, except Spike. But what would a vampire do in sunny Maui for two weeks? Heat things up, what else.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 29 Completed: Yes
Word count: 84250 Read: 54471
Published: 03/21/2005 Updated: 04/16/2008

1. Welcome to paradise by Isabel [Reviews - 27] (3724 words)

2. The Longest Night by Isabel [Reviews - 13] (2958 words)

3. Slayer, such a lovely word by Isabel [Reviews - 15] (2298 words)

4. Who needs sun anyway? by Isabel [Reviews - 21] (1723 words)

5. Trouble in Paradise by Isabel [Reviews - 3] Liked (2192 words)
I am very confused right now. I loged in to post chapter 6, and chapter 5 wasn't here. I was sure I posted it a few weeks ago. I must be losing my mind. I could swear I did... Anyway, I apologize. Here it is. I really need to start taking those little pills :(

6. Hawaiian Idol by Isabel [Reviews - 12] Liked (4259 words)
big thanks to Cordykitten for reassuring me about my mental state. Turns out I did post the last chapter here after all. What would I do without you girl? ;)

7. One too many rejection by Isabel [Reviews - 12] Liked (2681 words)
I absolutely love the reaction this fic is getting. If you're already reviewing, thanks. If you don't, that's fine, but I'd really love to hear from you. Take a second and review. Heck, even if you don't like it, let me know what I'm doing wrong. I promise not to cry ;)

8. And my sins will be forgiven by Isabel [Reviews - 12] Liked (1618 words)
Just a short little chapter. See it as the appetizer before the main course :D I'm done writing the next chapter, so don't worry, the next update will only be in a day or two.

9. Playing games never ends well... or does it? by Isabel [Reviews - 19] Liked (3297 words)

10. Phone calls and photo shoot by Isabel [Reviews - 14] Liked (3029 words)
I gave in to pressure. I swore I would focus on Please Mrs. Jailer for a while and put Aloha on the back burner, but I received a bunch of emails asking me to update Aloha, so... here it is :D And you know how I love 'em reviews, so bring 'em on lol Pretty please?

11. Hawaiian magic by Isabel [Reviews - 13] Liked (3380 words)
I appologize for the delay in updating this fic. I wanted to write a couple of chapter of PMJ first. I'm going to focus on Aloha for a few chapters now so expect more updates. Thanks for your patience, and don't forget to review so I know if you still enjoy the story of not ;)

12. Dessert by Isabel [Reviews - 14] Liked (2387 words)
Hot smut for Valentine's day. Enjoy and have a happy V-Day

13. Hot tub, bubbles and fantasies by Isabel [Reviews - 9] Liked (4461 words)
Sorry for the wait. I wanted to write a few chapters of PMJ first because I felt I had been neglecting it. There will be another update of Aloha next Monday, or maybe before. I already sent the other chapter to my beta. I hope you'll enjoy this chapter. Take a sec to leave me a review, I love reading your comments ;)

14. Road trip by Isabel [Reviews - 14] Liked (2508 words)

15. Welcome to the jungle by Isabel [Reviews - 9] Liked (4445 words)

16. How to kill a demon in three easy steps by Isabel [Reviews - 10] Liked (2554 words)
I was supposed to update this two weeks ago, but of course, something happened to made it impossible. I'm a flight attendant and my airline sent me to Cyprus on 'rescue' flights to get Lebanese refugees back to Canada. I didn`t have access to the internet so it was impossible for me to update. I'm very sorry and to make you guys forgive me, I will update again Monday. I hope you enjoy the chapter.

17. Rescue me by Isabel [Reviews - 11] Liked (3619 words)

18. A lesson in Italian by Isabel [Reviews - 17] Liked (2649 words)
Major writer's bloke for a few months there. I'm sorry. I hope you guys didn't think I just gave up. Not my style. I'm over it now so chapters should start being posted more regularly. Sorry again, and thanks for your patience.

19. Leaving on a jet plane by Isabel [Reviews - 19] Liked (3439 words)

20. Dawn, master of puppets by Isabel [Reviews - 16] Liked (2311 words)

21. Olive branch by Isabel [Reviews - 13] Liked (2600 words)
Thank you to all of you who are sticking with the story even though it takes me forever to update. I appreciate it. And I'm still enjoying your reviews so keep sending them lol The lyrics at the beginning of the chapter are from 'Sand in my shoes' by Dido

22. You and me against the world by Isabel [Reviews - 14] Liked (3034 words)

23. History lesson by Isabel [Reviews - 18] Liked (2340 words)
Thank you for all your reviews for the last chapter. I enjoyed them. Keep them coming!

24. Will you kill me? by Isabel [Reviews - 9] Liked (2788 words)
Thank you for all your reviews for the last chapter. I appreciate each and everyone of them. You guys rock ;)

25. Going to war by Isabel [Reviews - 10] Liked (2404 words)
If you're enjoying it, let me know. I wished to Anya to give me the power to read minds, but even if I told her it was so I can read men's thoughts and use it against them, she still said no :( Darn.

26. That surprising vampire of mine by Isabel [Reviews - 11] Liked (3558 words)

27. The US invasion by Isabel [Reviews - 11] Liked (2401 words)
So sorry for the long break. I knew it had been a while, but I was shocked to find out it has been almost two months! Again, very sorry. Life got really busy and my muse was on strike. I hope you forgive me... A review would be a nice way to let me know. Yes, that's shameful begging in case it wasn't clear ;) It's just that, this story is so close to the end and I really want to know what you think. Enjoy!

28. Independence day, Buffy Summers style by Isabel [Reviews - 10] Liked (2784 words)
Damn it. I was gonna post this yesterday, right on schedule, but you know my life... something always happens. I got a free trip to the hospital thanks to bad chicken from the restaurant. But I'm all better now so here it is. Enjoy! Next chapter will be the epilogue.

29. Epilogue by Isabel [Reviews - 17] Liked (2809 words)
Well, that's it guys. The end. I had such a hard time writing it because a part of me didn't want to end this story and also, I wanted the ending to be just as good as the rest of the story. Didn't want to let you down, ya know. But I did it and I hope you've enjoyed the story as much as I've enjoyed writing it. I would like to thank my beta, Linne, for all her hard work, and all of you for your feedback and continued support. Love you all!