Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you to everybody who reviewed...I love you guys!!! from now on just review if you want to, there will be no more "If you don't...." kinda things promise. Special thanks to Lindsay cuz shes just really awesome!!!
Buffy crawled in through her window, careful not to make any sort of sound that would wake up the parental unit she called "Mom". Hopefully Joyce wouldn't have noticed her daughter hadn't come home to night, and judging by the snores in the room next to buffys she had probably had to work late and assumed Buffy was in bed. Now all Buffy had to do was get out of the house before her mom saw her in the morning....Homework, a project maybe. She had to be at the library early, yeah, that sounded good.

Buffy sat on her bed looking towards the mirror on the other side of the room, staring at her self. 'why me?' she thought. Tears formed in her eyes and slowly started falling down her cheeks. 'what did I do that was so horribly wrong, that I deserved this?' She kept staring at the face in the mirror as if unfamilliar to her. 'I must hit a bus full of nuns while on my way to sell drugs to little school children, in another life'. With that ridiculous thought in her head Buffy sarted laughing. Slowly at first, but it then grew into hysterical laughter, but Buffy had already forgot what she was laughing about. She just kept laughing. 'Whats wrong with me?'

Then the laughter turned to tears which in turn turned into sobbing uncontrolably. She curled up onto her side careful not to lay her newly bruised cheek onto the pillow. 'What ever I did Im sorry. Just make him stop! Please, I just want him to stop'





(Sorry its so short...I mean REALLY short. This wasnt originally in there but I wrote it while I was bored and it fit into where I was....theres another one that comes after this, its in the same kinda format as this an dis also short, but its about the next morning. I hope you dont mind these shorties...if you do please tell me. Also, has anybodie heard that 'bus,nuns,drugs,school children' thing befor cuz I wrote it from mermory so I probably put it down wrong...opps!
Luv ya
~Bella)