Author's Chapter Notes:
some body said they'd rather wait for longer chapter instead of these short ones so Im putting up this short one plus a long one right behind it
The sun was barley risen into the sky when Buffy Anne Summers pulled her self up from her warm comfy bed. She went to her closet and pulled out the largest sweater she owned even though it was supposed to be a fairly nice day out. She also grabbed her favorite 'comfy' jeans. Today she was one again "Undercover Buffy". She hated "Undercover Buffy". "Undercover Buffy" was a wimp, a scared little child who couldn't help herself, and was to scared to ask for help.

She then walked over toward her mirror, the same one she had been avoiding since she woke this morning. She looked up at "Undercover Buffy" and her eyes once more filled with the tears she hated to see. Slowly her hand slid its way down her desk towards the second drawer on the right. She drew it open quietly, silent tears still falling down her face. With that same hand she pulled out a small make up bag filled with cover ups and other minimal makeup.

Still staring at "UC Buffy" in the mirror, she starts to put on her makeup as she hope the tears will stop long enough for her to cover her newly aquired wounds with out any clues towards the outside world. She dreams of the day when the man she loves will treat her better. She wishes for the day she can finally put away "Undercover Buffy".


(A/N Well, some body said they'd rather wait for longer chapter instead of these short ones so Im putting up this short one plus a long one right behind it.....is that okay? Hope so! *Grins* Well....Luv yas!
~Bella