Author's Chapter Notes:
Love you guys! R&R
Buffy had been avoiding her friends all morning, so it was extremely lucky for her that she did not share any of her classes with them till later this afternoon. Buffy figured she could afford to skip a couple classes today. She knew she couldn’t handle Willows questions anymore and there was no way she was just going to let this one slide.

After reapplying her makeup for the third time that morning, she headed towards the doors, careful to avoid any wayward stares, all the while keeping her eyes facing downward.

~

“K! That’s IT! No More! This, this is just….stupid. God, I have said that word way to many times the past couple days. Grrr! No more looking for the girl. If I find her, well that’s just great, but if not, oh well, I live.” Spike headed down the hall toward the front doors just in time to see a blonde head walk out of the school doors. He was off like a shot.

~

Buffy slowly got in to her car and started it. She breathed in deeply before putting her head down on her steering wheel. ‘What am I going to do?’. She started to tear up again for what seemed like the millionth time that morning. ‘NO! No more crying! What kinda wimp are you Summers! You cant break down every time this happens or your gonna end up crying yourself to death!’ Buffy looked back and put her car in reverse.

As she drove her car down the street she looked back through her review mirror to see a tall brightly blonde boy burst out of the school. ‘Um…William’. Buffy slightly smiled. ‘Wonder who he’s looking for? He look kinda frantic’

~

‘Not again’ And with that thought running around his head, he threw himself on to the ground.


~~~~Couple of Hours Later~~~~~

Knock, knock. Buffy waited impatiently at the door. ’Come on, open up!’
Finally the door opened to reveal Faith.

"B, What the hell you doin' here? Not that I don't love you or nothin' but..."Buffy flew into her arms. Faith wrapped her arms around her. "God, B, not again!" Buffy broke down.

~

Faith had out her medical kit, herbal remedies, stitching and a great big bottle of JD.

"Okay, now this little thing should bring down the swelling and help with the colour. Gezz...He really got ya go this time didn't he?" Buffy looked away from faiths inquiring eyes. "So what did you do this time?"

Buffy look back at her, eyes big. "I went to the mall and talked to a couple of guys. I should have known better than that. Im not supposed to talk to other guys, Angel told me that before. This is really all my fault. He just loves me so much.....he cant help getting jealous of other guys, that’s all."

Faith bopped Buffy on the head. "What are you, stupid or something? This is wrong Buffy! No matter what you do, no matter how 'wrong' it may be, NO man is EVER allowed to hit you. It is NEVER your fault. He’s the screwed up one Buffy, why can't you see that?"

"Because I love him. And he loves me. He doesn't mean to hurt me, he just....has to." Near the end of Buffys defence of Angel Faith was all ready mouthing along. She had heard all this before and it always pissed her off. How stupid can such a bright person be?

"Right, whatever. Turn your head. I might be able to get rid of this bruise by the morning. You should be happy I'm here to help you with these things, ya know."

"I am Faith....You know that."

"Yeah, I know."

~~~~Willows House - After school~~~

"Did you see Buffy at school today?" Willow was snuggling up with her big Xander shaped boyfriend.

"Nah, maybe she wasn't feeling well. Unless......was she going out with Angel last night?" Xander spoke the last part quietly. Willows eyes grew three times larger than usual.

"You don't think.....Oh, Xander not again!"

"Lets just call Faith, Buffy.....she probably went up to LA to see her. She needs her sister at times like this." Willow nodded slightly as Xander reached over his girl friend for the phone.

"Xander?" He paused.

"Yeah, Will?" She swallowed, she was starting to tear up.

"Why wont she just leave him? He keeps doing this to her! Why wont she just get away?" Willow curled up around her boyfriend on the verge of sobbing.

"I don’t know Will...Im gonna call Faith."

~~~~~~~~~

*Ring* "Y'ello?" Faith grabbed at the phone before it could wake her finally sleeping sister.

"Yellow? What does that mean? Never mind......Does Buffy happen to be there?"

"Yeah Xand, she’s here again. Its...I think he’s getting worse. But he’s starting to stay away from the face. With the rubs and stuff this ones gonna be gone by tomorrow, before the party Im sure."

"Dammit!" Xander tightened his hand around the phone. “Faith we have to stop this!"

"I want to, you know that! But she still doesn't think there’s anything wrong. If she doesn't tell anyone than nobody can help her. we can't force her to tell."

"Maybe not but one of these days, Im going to stop him. And he's gonna wish her never even looked at one of my girls." Faith smiled a small smile. Even when they were younger Xander always called Willow, Buffy and sometimes Faith, his 'girls'. He was brotherly...well, except to Willow, but what-ev'.

"Okay Xander. remember to count me in on that plan. This guy has got to pay. But I got to go...We'll be there tomorrow for the party. Maybe it'll get her mind off things."





(A/N .......Well, how was that? Next is the party....will 'William' and Buffy finally meet? Pfft! The way things are going, Im thinking not, but then Im the writer so ya never know. Nah, just kidding! I know whats gonna happen. Spuffyness on the way...not alot to start, but its getting there! R&R
Luv Yas!
~Bella)