Willow had been running around in circles all morning and now all after noon. There was only a few hours left till the party was supposed to start and things kept going wrong!

"Balloons...WE need more balloons! Lots more! And, and we need more...humm gah! This is never gonna work!!!! That’s it, parties cancelled." Willow looked like she was going to break down.

"What? Will!" Xander rolled his eyes dramatically. "It'll be fine, I promise."

"Sure, you say that now. But when everything goes wrong and everybody laughs at me for not having enough balloons your gonna be all 'Willow? Who’s Willow? I've never heard of this...Willow' and then I'll be alone for ever."

~~~~~~LATER~~~~

The Bronze was fully decorated with many of Miss Willow Rosenberg’s favourite colours, drinks and foods. It was also quickly filled with Willows closest and most dearest friends.

"Xander...Who are these people? I don’t know any of them!" Willow was tossing her head around in all different directions looking for someone she recognized. "And where’s Buffy and Faith? They were supposed to be here over an hour ago! Im trying not to be worried, buts me so...I get to worry." Willow was starting to have another panic attack.

"Willow, breathe. In, out. In, out. Nice and slow. Calm. Okay? Okay. Now Faith just called on her cell. She and Buffy will be here in a couple of minutes. They hit some heavy traffic just outside of LA." Xander put his hands on Willows shoulders as a way of calming her down. He looked up over her shoulder and spotted Spike coming in the doors. "Hun, wait right here. I'll be right back!"

Willow watched as her boyfriend jogged away over towards the front doors. She looked around her at all the different people she didn't know. "Umm...yeah. Don’t even worry about it."

~~

"Spike man! Ya made it!" Xander jogged up to his friend with a big grin on his face. "I really didn't think you would come."

Spike scowled. "Well I said I'd come ya nit. So......" Spiked looked around the full house of people. "Where’s your bird?"

"Willows over by the swinging chairs. You have to come meet her. Now COME ON!"

Both Xander and Spike headed over to Willow. The moment they got there Xander put his arm around Willows shoulder and her face brighten considerably at the gesture. She looked over a a tall blonde man dressed in all black. She had seen him around school a couple of times but only for what were very brief instances , so brief in fact, she was never really sure she saw anyone. But here he was in all his.....goth/vamp/wierdness. He was kinda hot. Not that Willow noticed of course.

"So, you must be Spike, right?" Willow extended her hand towards him.

"That would be me. You, are Willow." He grasped her hand in a firm grip.

"Willow, am I. I've heard so much about you! How much of it is true?" Willow smile as all three of them sat at a table close to the back, away from the noise. Spike looked at Xander with a frown on his face before he looked at Willow with a smirk on his face.

"Probably all of it.....your whelp over here most likely downplayed it a bit, but yeah, its pro'aly all true."

"Pssh!" Xander just rolled him eyes. Willow felt a slight rumble in her stomach.

"Guys, I'm just going to get something to eat, you guys want anything?" Both boys shook there heads. "Okay.....Xander keep a look out for her okay?" Willow kissed his cheek before heading over towards the bar.

"So what do you think?"

"She seem nice....And definitely to good for you."

"Hey! Actually, your right. I don’t deserve her but I love her." Xander just watched Willow from across the room. She was Talking to the server, trying to explain what it was she wanted to eat. 'God, she’s beautiful.'

Spike watched his friend stare lovingly at his girlfriend and was surprised to feel longing. He wanted that....Well, not that exactly, but his own version of that. A small blonde girls flitted across his mind.

"Whelp, I wanna ask ya something."

"Yeah, ask away."

"There’s this girl...."

"A girl, check." Xander nodded.

"She's bout this tall....." Spike measure with his hand compared to the floor.

"Shorty, check."

"Blonde...."

"Ditzy, check."

"Would you stop that? Its becoming very distracting!"

"Sorry" Xander looked sheepishly towards his friend. Xander was actually quite surprised Spike was asking about a girl. Not that he didn't like girls, but after "The Drusilla Incident", Spike just hadn't really been interested in anyone else. "Now keep going."

"She had green eyes..." Xander looked at him kinda funny.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Ummm...nothing, keep going." 'Is he talking about....."

"I met her in detention."

"Yeah....." 'Could it be......'

"I think she’s new. She didn't know if she was in the right room."

"Oh." 'Okay, not Buffy. She's been there to many times not to know where she was.'

"So do you know her?" Xander shook his head.

"Sorry man, I don’t think so. I thought maybe....never mind. Its nothing."

"What ya guys talking but?" Willow was back now. Willow turned back toward the front doors to see if Buffy and Faith had show up yet. "Oh, my god! Xander what is she doing here!" Willow hissed pointing towards the doors. Both Xander and Spike look over to where she was pointing, and there, at the door, standing large and tall, was Angel.

Without saying a word, Xander stood and stalked over to Angel. "This party’s invitation only." Angel smirked and held up his invite.

"Buffy invited me." Then he left them all standing there (as Spike and Willow had just caught up).

"Who the hell was that?" Spike looked over at the tall brooding man and got shivers down his spine. He really didn’t like this guy.

"Buffys....boyfriend I guess you would call him." Xander shook as if to shake off the bad vibes. “You’ll see her later. Her and her sister should be here soon. Spike why don’t you and Willow head up to the walk way and I'll get us some drinks."


~~~Up on the Boardwalk~~~

Spike and Willow chatted for a bit but didn't really have all that much to say so they sat in a comfortable silence. Spike looked out over all the people at the party. He didn't know many of them but he had met some of the over the years. He really didn't like the pary scene. There were just to many people. How can you get comfortable in that kind of situation? As Spike scanned over the the group he just happened to miss the small green-eyed blonde that had been recently haunting his dreams walk in through the swinging doors.


{A/N Originally they were gonna meet in this chapter but my plans were so messed up I couldn't understand how the meeting was supposed to work. I have now fixed the kinks but that lead to splitting this chapter. I promise they will meet in the next one, what I cannot promise is that it will be happy. It will be angsty and loud and it might be a little confusing at times but it will all work out in the end! so yay for that! *grins* BTW I absolutely love the reviews guys! You all inspire me to write. You keep me going so....thank you all for your support.
Luv ya's
~Bella }