Chapter 3: Happy Anniversary


(A/N: In the previous chapter, the line “All Hail the Giant Phallus” is credited to Phyer. It was too precious not to use *g*)


Buffy greeted Spike at the door wearing a long, sexy black dress that revealed her cleavage. Slits ran all the way up both sides, giving a good look at her toned, tanned legs. Her hair was loose, falling down over her shoulders and back, just the way he liked it. She was prepared to play seductress tonight, but she lost her cool for a minute when she saw him.

Spike had dressed up for her too. Buffy had never seen him in anything but jeans and t-shirts before. He was wearing a dark blue tailored suit. His normally spiky hair was tamed and slicked back with some styling gel. He raised an eyebrow and shot her that sexy smirk of his. It was all Buffy could do not to throw him down and fuck him on the doorstep.

“You look absolutely stunning, Buffy,” Spike said, trying not to give into his own potent desire.

“You...look so hot,” Buffy said looking him up and down.

Spike laughed. “You like this better than my usual clothes?”

“I like it.” Buffy smiled and gently tugged him by the hand into the house. “I like the way you usually dress too. You’d look good in anything. You look good out of everything too.” She winked at him.

Spike smirked. “I could say the same of you, pet.”

She fingered the lapels of his suit jacket and batted her eyelashes at him. “You’re so sexy, Spike. What did I do to deserve getting a man like you?”

Spike pulled her against him and held her loosely around the waist. Pressing gentle kisses to her long neck.

“Funny, I was wondering what I did to deserve you. You’re so bloody beautiful and sexy...”

Buffy sighed happily and took him by the hand again. “Come into the dining room.”

She smiled back at Spike as she led him into the other room.

"You like?" Buffy gestured around the room.

Spike grinned in approval and took in the surroundings.

Buffy had prepared her dining room for their romantic dinner. The lights were dimmed, two taper, beeswax candles on the table provided most of the light in the room. Two place settings were set up with wine glasses, a bucket containing a bottle of chilled champagne was set off to the side. A bowl of salad sat atop each of the dinner plates for their first course.

"Everything looks beautiful, pet. You cooked?" He cocked an eyebrow teasingly.

"Yes," Buffy said proudly. "I promise, it won't poison you," she chuckled. "I've been trying to get better at the whole wonderful world of cooking thing."

Spike put his arms around her and gave her a soft kiss. "I'm sure it'll be great, Buffy. I’ll eat anything that you prepared with your hands,” he said, raising one of her hands to his lips then kissing it. “Thanks for doing all this. It‘s perfect."

"It's exactly one month since our first time. Since I told you and showed you how much you mean to me." Buffy placed gentle kisses to his cheekbones. "That needs commemoration in my book.”

Buffy felt his cock hardening against her. Her immediate thought was ‘YES!’. But she shook off her powerful surge of lust for now. She went through the trouble of making dinner, they should at least try to eat some of it before the evening’s main event.

Spike had the same thought and pulled away from her with a smirk.


The lovers were able to sit down to dinner without ravishing each other. They got through the salads, and started on their main course, linguini in clam sauce. Conversation was mostly this and that, they kept it light. But Buffy had a subject she wanted to broach, a much more important subject. She took a gulp of wine for some courage.

“Spike, I was thinking...”

“About what, luv?” He reached across the table and placed his hand over hers, making circles on the top of her hand with his thumb.

Even that small action made Buffy’s pussy quiver. She took a breath and steadied herself.

“I was wondering, have you thought about college at all? Where you’ll go?” Buffy asked, not able to hide her anxiety.

“No, I hadn’t given it much thought. Don’t even know if I’ll graduate.”

“You will,” Buffy assured him. “Your grades have improved so much, and I talk you up to the other teachers. Jenny Calendar likes you a lot.”

Spike smiled. “Miss Calendar’s pretty cool. Stood right up to that asshole coach. She‘s a tough bird.”

Buffy nodded.

“My Dad wants me to go to a good university, something in England.”

Buffy’s heart was in her throat. What would she do without him? She’d never last!

Spike saw the frightened look on her face and quickly amended his statement.

“But, that’s not what I want. And since I’m the one who’d be attending the school, I get to decide. There’s a good school right here in town. I’d rather stay here, for obvious reasons.” He smiled reassuringly.

Buffy started breathing again, she laughed nervously. “I--I was hoping you wouldn’t leave town. I know that’s not fair of me. You deserve to go wherever you want.“

“Buffy, luv, I want to be where you are. Nowhere else.” His liquid blue eyes shone in the candlelight.

“If you go to Sunnydale U, would...“, she bit her lip, “would you consider moving in with me. Once you’re 18, of course.”

A huge smile spread over Spike’s face, lighting it up. “You want me to move in with you? Really?”

“Yes,” Buffy said, gazing into his eyes. “I want my bed to be our bed. I want you with me. I love you.”

“Buffy,” Spike breathed, standing up. “God, pet--I love you so much.”

His eyes were smoldering with desire.

Buffy stood up quickly, breathing more heavily. Thoughts of finishing dinner were forgotten.

Spike made his way around the table to her swiftly and pulled her body tightly against his.

“I’ll move in. As soon as it’s all legal.”

Buffy latched onto his lips and kissed him ravenously. They moaned as they groped and kissed, their tongues battling and winding around the other’s.

Spike bent down slightly, taking hold of the backs of her thighs and lifted her onto the dining room table. Buffy squealed with delight and kissed him even more fervently, her legs spreading before him. Spike ran his hands up her thighs, pushing her elegant dress up to her waist. His hand went to her pussy, grinning when he felt no panties in the way, she’d been anticipating this. She was already dripping with moisture.

Buffy, meanwhile, frantically undid his belt and zipper, eager to get at her prize. She pushed his pants down, allowing his cock out to play. Her hands stroked up and down his rock-hard, engorged staff. Pre-cum was streaming out the tip.

“Oh, baby, oh I love your fat cock! It‘s so huge!” Buffy groaned. "I want to lick it and suck it and feel it plunging into me!"

Spike moaned at her dirty talk. He got off on it when she told him how she loved his attributes. She truly was the perfect woman for him. Buffy took one pumping hand off his cock and used it to shove his jacket off one shoulder. Spike shrugged out of his jacket and dropped it to the floor. One-handed (she didn’t want to completely let go of his cock) Buffy started undoing the buttons of his white dress shirt. He helped her, working the buttons down from the top, she worked up from the bottom. Finally, his chiseled chest and abs were exposed.

Buffy stroked his cock and chest, her fingernails grazing over his nipples and the sensitive skin of his dick. He moaned loudly. She put the flared head of his cock against her hole.

“FUCK ME!” Buffy said in a desperate whisper. “Fuck me hard, baby!”

Spike took her legs and hauled them over his shoulders. Without his usual finesse, he rammed five inches into her tightness. Buffy’s eyes bugged, her neck arched, the veins standing out. A primal scream erupted out of her mouth at her first orgasm of the night.

“YESSSSSSSSS! OH S-SHIT! OHFUCKOHFUCK!” Her head thrashed around on the table, knocking his abandoned plate of linguini off the table.

Cutlery clattered to the floor, the half-full wineglasses toppled over, spilling their contents onto the linen tablecloth.

Spike bucked his hips, thrusting in further. Buffy’s whole body was shaking with the force of her orgasms. As it was the first time he’d split her pussy with his massive tool, Buffy lost the power of speech. Her eyes were fluttering, her mouth opened and closed. Ear-piercing yips and barks flowed from her mouth.

Spike kept pushing hard until he was fully encased in her spongy depths. This was the fastest that he’d ever entered her. Her hungry pussy quickly adjusted around him. Holding her knees, Spike began thrusting fast and hard.

They fucked that way for 10 minutes straight, sweat ran down their bodies. Spike was determined to hang on, not to cum for as long as possible. He noticed the clam sauce covering her hair and felt bad. She’d gone to great pains to make tonight special and romantic, and he was fucking her like a man possessed on her dining room table. Buffy deserved better than that, not that she had complained--or could even form the words at the moment.

Spike slowed down his pumping hips, fucking in slow strokes.

“Buffy, pet, I know this isn’t what you had in--Ahhh--mind.”

“Unnnhhhaa--Oh Spike! OH JESUS--DON’T STOP!” she cried. “Want your cum!”

Spike sunk all the way into her slowly and took her ass cheeks in his hands. He lifted her up off the table, Buffy’s arms flew around his neck. She clung to him, moaning and humping her pussy on his cock. For safety’s sake (he had no idea how he had the presence of mind to be safety conscious) he blew out the candles, which thankfully hadn’t been knocked over. Then Spike made his way up the stairs to her bedroom.

Spike nudged the light switch on with his elbow and went to her bed. He crawled up onto it on his knees. Then lowered them onto the mattress.

“Please Spike! Ohhhhh! Want your cum!” Buffy groaned, her eyes were glazed over. “Love it--Uhhh!--When you c-cum!”

Spike got up on his knees, the huge knob of his cock still firmly locked in Buffy’s pussy. She clenched her inner-muscles around it to ensure that it didn’t escape. Spike practically ripped his dress shirt off and tossed it away. Then he lowered himself, his cock once again sinking into her deeply. He untied the strings at the back of her neck holding her dress up and pulled it down. His mouth dropped to her breasts, moaning and sucking on her distended nipples.

Spike began pushing in and out of her leisurely. Buffy wanted him to cum, but he wanted to stretch this out a bit longer. His giant cock, which had gotten even bigger than it’s previous 12” size over the last month (he’d put on almost another inch) stroked in and out of her sex relentlessly. On each inward stroke, her cuntlips were turned almost completely inward by his girth before being righted again on his outward strokes.

Buffy was hallucinating again. It was too good, too much. Colored lights flashed across her vision, she imagined herself floating down a river on a raft. A beautiful, river with multi-colored water, all the colors of the rainbow. Spike, her beautiful, young lover with the face of an angel and a bod built for sin, was laying on top of her on the raft, fucking his gigantic, tree trunk of a cock into her over and over again as they drifted along the lazy river.

Buffy continued screaming, making animal noises and bucking her hips. Someone passing by would probably think she was being tortured and murdered in her bedroom. She was growling like a beast and clawing at his back as he mouthed her tits and fucked her slowly. She lost track of how many orgasms she’d had back in the dining room.

Spike reached his limit as to how much of her convulsing pussy he could take without cumming. He began fucking her with a vengeance.

“Ahhhhh! OH BUFFY! OH FUCK!” His hips were a blur. “UNNNGGGHHH--I’m going to shoot!”

That snapped Buffy out of her fog. “YESSSSS! YESSSS! Shoot your hot cum inside meeeee!” Buffy screeched, clawing and fucking herself up at him wildly.

With a roar, Spike unloaded inside of her. He rose up on his hands above her, his back arched. His whole body jerked violently, his eyes were squeezed shut, his facial muscles rippled. It was the most powerful orgasm he ever experienced.

“OHHH GODDDD!” Spike bellowed. “NNNGGGGHHAAAA!”

Control of his body didn’t belong to himself anymore. His hips pistoned and jerked as he shot substantial loads into her pussy. His arms felt like wet noodles and couldn’t support him, he dropped on top of her, his sweaty body spasming uncontrollably in ecstasy. He made long, drawn out guttural sounds that were somewhere between whimpers and moans.

With strength she didn’t know she possessed, Buffy flipped them over and bounced on his spewing cock. His voluminous cream spilled out of her overfilled pussy. Her mouth watered when she felt the cum running out of her, she quickly pulled off of his cock and shoved the mushroomed head into her mouth. Savoring the sticky, white goo that just kept coming and coming. Buffy held his cock right under the helmet, her other hand went to his big balls, taking them in her palm, rubbing and squeezing them. She wanted all his jism.

Buffy swallowed and swallowed, almost gagging a few times when a particularly forceful blast hit the back of her throat. It was a huge load, even for her little ‘Energizer Buffy of Orgasms‘. After minutes of her sucking, pumping and gulping, he ran dry. Buffy dribbled some of the mouthful of spunk back onto his bloated cockhead then swooped down and slurped it back up. He’d actually gone a bit soft, usually he could stay hard for several rounds.

Spike was breathing hard, sweat glistened all over his body. Buffy continued cleaning his cock with her tongue, rubbing her lips all over and loving it.

“Holy--Bloody hell!” Spike finally spoke.

Buffy giggled, “You can say that again!”

She crawled on top of his trembling body, kissing a path up his chest to his luscious lips. Buffy licked the sweat that had gathered above his upper lip. Even his sweat tasted sweet. Her hand slid down his slick body to wrap around his cock. She loved laying it on top of his body and stroking it while she got the feeling back in her vagina.

“You okay?” Buffy asked, a little concerned at his very heavy breathing.

“Yeah...” Spike swallowed hard. “I never came that hard before. It was so bloody intense!” he panted.

Buffy petted and stroked him, placing gentle kisses on his face. “Baby, you were so good...so amazing. Every time is even better than the last. Why do you think it was better for you this time?"

He furrowed his brows slightly in thought. "Not sure...Maybe because you asked me to move in. It seems...like we're more...real."

"It is real," Buffy said, nipping at his kiss-swollen lips. "It's all happened so fast. But I meant what I said. I want you to live with me. I want you, period." Buffy grinned. "In every way, shape and form."

"Mmmm, I feel the same way, pet."

“Let me get out of this dress, it’s bunching.” Buffy kissed him then stood to slip out of her dress.

She’d hoped it would prove enticing to him this evening, mission accomplished, and then some! Buffy swayed on her wobbly legs.

"Whoa!" She put a hand on the bed to steady herself.

"What's wrong?" Spike asked, finding the energy to sit half-way up in bed.

"My legs don't want to work quite yet." Buffy smiled. "You’re going to put me in a coma, or a wheelchair one of these times. Maybe both,” she laughed lightly.

“I was almost coma/wheelchair bound myself a few minutes ago...” Spike’s lips curled up in a blissful smile.

Buffy slunk back into bed and cuddled up against Spike.

He put his arms around her, holding her to his chest and caressing her back.

“It’ll be great to live together,” Buffy sighed. “It might put both of us into an early grave, but we could do this every night if we wanted to.”

She stroked the underside of his shaft lovingly.

“No other way I’d rather go, pet.”

They laid together in silence for a half hour, the only sounds being their contented sighs. They dozed off after their strong climaxes.

Buffy's hand rested on his cock. With her eyes still closed, she smiled widely. She could feel his joystick (she loved thinking of it by that name) hardening again. Her eyes opened to watch as it thickened and twitched. No matter how many times she looked at his cock, she still had to shake her head in astonishment. Her logical mind told her that no penis could be that big; that thick and long. But the proof was in the pudding, as they say. Speaking of pudding...Buffy decided that she'd like another heaping helping of Spike's white, creamy pudding.

She sat up and leaned over him, licking up along one of the prominent pulsing veins. When she got to the tip, Buffy swept her tongue over the drooling head to get some of his delicious pre-cum. As she licked, she darted her eyes over his face. Spike's eyes were heavy-lidded, a small smile appeared on his face.

Buffy smiled with her tongue still attending to his cockhead. Their faces were close, considering that the tip of him reached far up his torso. Buffy moved up, licking between his lips, asking silently for entry. Spike opened up readily, sucking her tongue into his mouth and caressing it with his own.

"Hey, there," Buffy said when she broke the kiss.

"Hey." Spike ran a hand through her hair, tucking a piece behind her ear.

"You all better now?" Buffy waggled her eyebrows.

"Mmmm, think so. Everything seems to be in working order..." He shifted his hips rubbing the base of his dick and balls against her pelvis.

"OH!" Buffy said enthusiastically, remembering something.

Spike was surprised by her sudden outburst.

"Spike! I can't believe I almost forgot!"

"What?"

"You were going to...remember we talked about something I...wanted to see you do?" Buffy became more timid then. "Umm..."

Spike chuckled, "I think I know what you're talkin' about. You want to see me suck myself off, right?" He raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"Umm..." Buffy nodded swiftly. "Y-yes, please..."

Spike leaned up and kissed her. "I'd do anything for you, pet. It's not like I haven't done it before."

"I...just feel so dirty for even thinking it...and...I--I'm so fucking hot just thinking about it." Buffy shivered.

"Alright, let's get started, then," Spike said, sitting up.

Buffy was virtually bouncing on the bed in excitement.

"Hmm, this is likely to get messy, luv," Spike said.

"I like messy," Buffy replied. "The messier the better."

They laughed.

"You are a dirty, dirty girl," Spike purred, giving her another hot, wet kiss. "Might have to spank you later. Would you like that?"

"S-spank?" Buffy said lustily. "What would you spank me with?"

"Oh, any old thing. Paddles are good, hairbrush, spatula...I could even spank your hot little ass with my cock."

"Oh! Oh yes!" Buffy was breathing rapidly. "But after. First I want this..."

"Tell me what you want again, Buffy." Spike licked his lips, giving her a highly seductive look.

"I--want to see you suck your cock until you cum," Buffy said boldly. "I want to watch at first, but also help you out too."

"There's my girl." Spike smirked.

He started arranging some pillows behind him. "Should we do this on the bed?"

"I'll have to clean up the sheets anyway, so why not?" Buffy said, still bouncing slightly.

She was feeling almost sick with anticipation. This had been a fantasy of hers for a very long time. Now she was finally going to experience it.

Spike rolled his head around on his neck and rotated his shoulders to loosen up. He started deep yoga breathing to relax his body as much as possible. He'd never done this in front of anyone before. He was probably going to look pretty silly. Buffy was way too keen on the idea to dismiss it though.

Spike slouched a bit and laid back against the pillows he'd propped up. He raised his legs up a little and held the backs of his thighs, bending his back. With very little effort, his mouth was already poised at his prickhead.

Buffy was trying hard not to hyperventilate while watching him get ready to begin. Her tongue kept darting out, unconsciously trying to tell him to start licking.

Looking into Buffy's eyes, Spike's tongue finally did come out. He began to slowly lick the knob of his cock in long strokes with the flat of his tongue.

Buffy's clit was throbbing, she pulled in shuddery breaths. She stared, enthralled with her lover‘s actions, her hand drifted to her pussy, rubbing lightly.

"Oh God! That's so hot!" Buffy moaned, watching Spike lick up his own pre-cum.

She moved closer to him, running her hands up his legs for a moment. Spike hunched over a little more. His big balls were right there, presented to Buffy. She leaned in and licked and sucked on them, holding them in her hands and lifting them to her mouth.

Spike moaned. Liquid was practically pouring out of Buffy. She was drenched from what she'd seen so far.

Buffy then started licking and sucking on the flesh on the underside, tonguing her way up the long shaft. Her lips met his at the head. Their tongues entwined for a few moments before Buffy broke away. She slurped at his oozing cock then sat back. She took his cock in her hands, stroking up and down.

"Put it in your mouth," Buffy said in a whisper.

Spike opened wide and moved his lips over the fat head, sliding down past the glans. His lips were stretched tightly around his thickness. He tongued himself while Buffy stroked his length, urging him to take more into his mouth. Spike jabbed his tongue into his slit over and over, making himself moan.

Buffy slid one hand up his shaft, stopping just an inch below his lips. "Suck your cock for me, baby! Ohhh! Suck it hard!" Buffy said with an edge to her voice.

Spike groaned, simultaneously pulling his thighs closer to his body while hunching further. His mouth slid down his staff until he could feel it pressing at the back of his throat. Counting the huge, bulbous crown, he had about 5 1/2 inches of his cock stuffed in his mouth.

Buffy fondled his balls and stroked his cock slowly, never taking her eyes from his mouth. She was in awe at the sight of Spike feeding himself his own cock. He was so very bendy and flexible.

Spike knew he wasn't going to last long. With Buffy watching and helping him as he did this was too erotic to keep up. He bobbed his head, sliding up and down the top half of his dick.

Buffy massaged his scrotum and pressed her tongue at the base of his staff, licking and sucking the area thoroughly. She loved the big, ropy veins crisscrossing his horse cock. He would need a helluva blood supply to get and keep this thing hard. She put her mouth over one of the veins and sucked hard.

Spike made whimpering noises and bobbed his head faster, breathing noisily through his nostrils. Buffy felt his balls beginning to tighten in her hand, she gave them a good squeeze and took her mouth off of him to watch, she wouldn't miss this for the fucking world! Her other hand held him near the top of his prick, twisting and stroking with increasing urgency.

"You gonna shoot for me?" Buffy asked, her breath coming in bursts. "God! I want to see you eat your cum!"

Spike moaned loudly with a mouthful of his cock, his body started to tremble as he blasted off.

"Yeah, baby!" Buffy yelled, pumping his cock with vigor. "Swallow it!"

Spike shot thick wads into his own mouth and down his throat. He was a little out of practice doing this though, and didn't swallow fast enough. His mouth quickly filled up, hot, creamy semen squirted out the corners of his mouth. He had to pull his mouth off to breath. Spike coughed and sputtered, still in the throes of orgasm.

Buffy swiftly let her mouth takes his mouth's place, opening wide and covering the geyser. She looked up into his eyes, rubbing one of his thighs. Her forehead was creased in concern as the delicious jets pulsed into her mouth. This was the hottest thing she'd ever experienced--but she'd be horrified if he choked to death on his own spunk because she'd insisted he do this for her. Spike managed to nod, and put a hand in her hair to let her know he was fine. With his safety assured, Buffy refocused her attention on devouring her favorite tasty treat. She moaned and gulped down her Spikelicious protein shake.

Spike swallowed or coughed out the cum that had been choking him and was able to enjoy what Buffy was doing.

"Ahhh--FUCK! So good!" Spike groaned, jerking his hips.

Buffy got a firm hold on his pulsing cock and moved down the bed, leading him by his organ, until he was laying flat on his back. He was still rock-solid with no signs of softening in the near future, and she needed him to fuck her real bad.

Buffy removed her mouth from him and mounted him. Once the knob was inside of her, she dropped down hard, forcing over half of his mammoth penis up her pussy. They shouted and held onto each other. She could feel him firing off salvos inside of her.

Buffy scratched at his abs as she sunk further down on him. She panted, pumping her hips up and down, taking in a little more cock with each downward thrust.

"AHHHHAAA! Y-YEESSSSSS!" Buffy yelled, her eyes rolled back. The huge orgasm hit her hard. "OH SPIKE! OH YEAH!"

Buffy shook and moaned, grinding down onto his cock. The thought sometimes passed through her mind, 'How did all of that manmeat fit inside of her?' She had no idea, but she didn't dwell on it. His cock fit somehow. It was one of those wonderful mysteries that defied explanation.

Buffy's pussy again overflowed with the volume of cum. This time she was too exhausted to leap off and drink from him. She laid her upper body down, pressing their chests together. Her hips kept rolling and moving against him. Her favorite and most unlikely-to-become-reality-fantasy (before she'd met him, anyway) was now fulfilled.

Spike put his arms around her, stroking her back gently and nudging her with his face until she lifted her head to look at him. As they rode out the last waves, their lips came together for a slow, soulful kiss. They sighed and rested against each other after completion.

"Thank you." Buffy smiled, lapping up the spunk that had squirted out of his mouth off his chin and lips. "That was so fucking hot! You fulfilled a fantasy for me that I never thought I'd get to live out."

"You're very welcome. And thanks for the 'assist' there," Spike chuckled. "Couldn't have done it without you. Well, I could have...But it's much more fun with you."

"Love you," Buffy said, kissing him softly.

"Mmmm, love you too. Always love you." Spike smiled, returning the kiss.


The lovers both needed some rest. They went through the routine of stripping the bed, changing the sheets, then going to take a shower together, before going to sleep for the night.

They didn't have a clue that their lovemaking had been observed.