Wow thanx for the reviews guys, you're awesome. I've been pretty sick lately so updates have been kinda slow...sorry, im starting to feel a bit better though so i thought id give you guys this to make up for it......


Spike woke up with a start. What was that bleeding racket? He glanced at the clock on Buffy’s bureau, 3:45 am. He stretched out a little, working out his kinks from sleeping on Buffy’s not so comfy floor. He got up and looked down at the sleeping beauty. ‘Bet she doesn’t even know she snores’ he thought with a smile. He poked her in the ribs and to his utter shock she mumbled his name. ‘Goldilocks is dreaming about me’ , he got dry in the mouth. He was about to lie back down when he saw her hand sneak to her pajama pants. He sat on the edge of her bed and watched in awe as her small hand started rubbing over the thin material again.

“mmmm, Spike” she mumbled again.

He crawled up and layed down beside her, knowing it was wrong but at the same time not caring, this was driving him nuts.

“What do you want Spike to do for you pet?” he whispered into her ear.
“MMmmmm, want you to touch me.”
That did it, he had the biggest hard on in the world.

Even though she was sleeping Buffy unconsciously snuggled closer to him.
“How do you want me to touch you pet?” he whispered again.
“With your hands” she groaned and writhed on the bed.

‘Dear penthouse’ he thought just as Buffy’s eyes slowly opened and looked at him.
He put his hand on top of the one she was using to rub herself and moved it. She groaned at the loss of touch.

“Don’t worry kitten, I’ll make it all right.” He purred placing his hand where hers had been only seconds ago. He started to rub her gently and she began to writhe beneath his touch, moaning the whole time.

He lowered his head to her neck and placed gentle kisses behind her ear as he snuck his hands down her pants.

“You’re so wet baby” he moaned, feeling her heat. He slid two digits into her folds and slowly began pumping them. She was so tight, so hot. He felt as if he was gonna explode with his need for her. She was thrusting her hips to meet his fingers now so he increased the speed. He could feel her walls tighten and he used his thumb to tease her clit. That was all it took. She jerked upwards, slamming herself into his fingers and she started to scream but he muffled the sound with a kiss. Seconds later he could feel her walls convulsing and his fingers were drenched in her juices.

“MMmm baby, made you come so hard.” Spike said in between kisses. Suddenly Buffy tensed and her eyes flew wide open.

“Spike?” she said confused, “Why the fuck are you on my bed?”

Spike looked up shocked. She’d opened her eyes right, she’d let him touch her, she’d known what was going on…hadn’t she?

“Don’t you remember luv?” he asked with panic in his voice.

Buffy closed her eyes. She’d been dreaming of her and Spike making love, she’d wanted him so bad. They were at the beach, writhing under the stars and then suddenly they were on her bed…..her eyes flew open.

“I wasn’t dreaming” she muttered and turned beet red.
“Oh my god pet, I’m so sorry, I-I thought you were awake. I’m gonna go back on the floor now, please forgive me.” He said and threw himself back under his covers and tried to hide his face.

Buffy lay on her bed very still. She was shocked at what had happened. Sure she’d messed around before but it had never felt that good. But she didn’t even know him that well. He must think she was a whore. Still, she’d seen the look on his face right after she’d come. It had been a mixture of pride and awe. Maybe he really did like her, maybe she should throw caution to the wind, just this once.

Spike had his eyes squeezed shut and was praying to god he wouldn’t be sent to hell after “molesting a sleeping girl”. He felt terrible and was about to apologize again when he felt her lie down behind him.

Buffy was nervous, the last sexual experience she’d had was with Pike and that was a long time ago. She started to laugh then.

“What’s so funny?” Spike asked quietly, hoping she wouldn’t move away from him.
“The last guy I touched was named Pike, Spike.” She explained.
He chuckled at the similarity in names and started to say he was sorry again when he felt her fingers on his lips.
“Ssshhhhhh, no talking. I owe you this.” She said as her hand went to his boxers.
“You don’t owe me anything pet.”
“Sssshhhh.” She whispered again as she wrapped her hand around his straining cock.
She began to pump it slowly, enjoying the feeling in her hand. Spike gasped and rolled onto his back so that he could look at her. He was biting his lip and had his eyes closed. Buffy thought it was the sexiest thing she had ever seen and found herself wet again.
She increased the speed and this got her a series of moans and half sentences. “oh, Buffy….fuck…so good….ya that’s it pet, harder.”
Buffy found this all too erotic and began to grind herself into Spikes leg to help relieve the tension that was building. Spike knew what she was doing and rolled on top of her.
He started to grind his erection into her aching center and she clung to his back as they kissed.

Spike was losing his mind with need, he’d never burned like this for a girl before. He pulled up her top and took one of her nipples into his mouth. Buffy arched towards him, seeking more. He nipped and sucked gently until the peak was hard and he started n the other one. They were both moaning uncontrollably now. Spike stood up and pulled his shorts off lighting quick and did the same to hers. Buffy didn’t even know what was going on, she was so lost in the moment. Spike placed his head at her dripping entrance and applied a light pressure to her clit with it. Before going in he stopped.

“Is this alright luv’?” His eyes were almost black with lust and Buffy couldn’t say no even if she wanted to, it felt to good. She didn’t care about the consequences, except for one.
“I’m on the pill so you don’t need a condom but if you’ve ever been unprotected with Harmony you’ll have to wear one.”
“I was always safe with her love, never trusted her not to cheat and didn’t want anything she caught.” He replied. He looked down at her and his heart stopped. “You are absolutely the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, I could drown in you Buffy, I want you.”
Buffy had never heard anyone say something so nice to her. She wrapped her legs around him and forced him to thrust into her hard and fast. Spike stiffened and Buffy gasped.
“This is your first time pet.” It was a statement, not a question.
“Yes.” She answered with her eyes lowered.
He put his hand under her chin and lifted her eyes to his.
“Thank you, I’m honoured that you let me have this, have you. I’ll make it good for you luv’”
He kissed her deeply and slowly until he felt her muscles relax and he began to thrust into her slowly. She moved with him and he spoke to her as they made love.
“So beautiful Buffy….feel so good, so warm, so tight….i want you Buffy, will you be mine?” The question had poured from his lips on it’s own accord and he hoped he wasn’t pushing her.
“Yes, I’ll be yours Spike”
The simple admission drove him crazy and he picked up his speed. He was pumping his dick into her up to it’s hilt now and he could feel her body start to shake. She was close and he wanted to come at the same time. He closed his eyes and let himself go. He grabbed her hips and arched her so that with every thrust he was stroking her clit with his pelvus. Her nails scraped down his back and she started to toss her head back and forth, desperate for release.
“Come with me baby, come on….need to feel you…..god it’s so good…..”
“Spike” she screamed as she came, milking his cock. The feel of her convulsing and the sound of his name sent him over the edge.
“Awww, Buffy, fuck……I love you.” He roared as his semen pulsed into her.
He layed on top of her as they both caught their breath, holding each other and placing soft kisses into each others necks.

“Did you mean it? Do you love me?” she asked quietly and Spike tensed.


Leave reviews if you want more soon guys………i wonder what Spike will answer?=)