Thanx to gypsy_jin, bex makes you fly, kimber, cordykitten, seraiza and soizic for leaving reviews, you guys are great. If you keep them coming I’ll keep the chapters coming as fast as I can. I’d like at least 5 per chapter, belive it or not it does help me write.

Spike watched her leave with the brown haired stranger who was pretty but not his type. He glanced over at Fred and Gunn and noticed that they were trying to hide their smiles too. People were swarming all around his girlfriend, he stayed where he was. Turning to Gunn and chuckling he said “How knew that tiny girl was such a spitfire huh?”.

Although it was not directed to her Fred was the one who spoke up. “I think it’s about time. We’ve been treating that poor girl like crap for a little over a year now for no real reason. Harmony deserved more then what she got!” she said firmly until she cracked up and added “She’ll be out of school for at least a week trying to hide the black eye I’m sure she has.” All three of them continued talking like this until someone shouted out “She’s waking up!”

Each one of them sighed as Spike muttered “I should be a bloody actor.” He pushed his way through the crowd, his friends at his side. “Harm baby, you okay. How many fingers am I holding up?” She was too dense to realise that he was holding up his middle finger and answered (after a moments hesitation). “One Spike, I got hit, I’m not stupid.” He had to bite his tongue to keep from lashing out at her and calmy replied “I was just worried baby, you had me scared.” ‘I should get a bleedin’ award for this performance.’ Her eyes turned from angry to loving and back to angry. “I’m gonna get that bitch, she hurt my face. Nobody hurts my face!”she seethed. Spike sighed. ‘Of course she would be concerned about her looks, what else does she think about?’ He was starting to lose his patience wit her and didn’t know how much longer he could be with her, even if it meant getting kicked out of the in crowd. ‘Hope Buffy’s ready for a war, cuz that’s what she’s started.’ He didn’t know why but he was worried about her, he thought about her eyes again but quickly let that thought go when Harmony demanded that he drive her home.

Faith was getting ice from the freezer to put on Buffy’s hand. She walked back into the living room where she was sitting and held out the cold compress she’d made. Buffy took it and smiled gratefully as Faith sat next to her on the couch.
“Felt good huh B?”
Buffy stayed quiet for a few moments before giving a simple reply.
“Ya.” She was smiling.
Faith looked at her cousin. She knew Buffy would never be the bitch she’d been before Joyces death again and was glad. But that didn’t mean she couldn’t bring back the fashion sensical, self assured and happy Buffy. She’d already seen that the Buffy who knew how to take care of herself was still there, just beneath the surface. Her mind flashed to the episode from earlier that night and couldn’t help but giggle when she remembered the blond girls look of shock. Buffy, knowing what she was thinking about soon joined in the laughter.

After a while Buffy said goodnight to Faith and excused herself for bed, promising she’d go out with Faith tomorrow, not knowing what was in store.

Faith had just turned off the T.V when there was a soft knocking at the door. She opened it and saw a real hottie, he wasn’t her type but that didn’t mean she didn’t have eyes.

“Um, can I help you or do you just like to randomly knock on peoples doors at one in the morning.” Faith was only teasing and he visibly relaxed.
“I go to school with Buffy.” He explained.
“Oh come on in then, what can I do for you?”
He stepped inside the house and his eyes fell on a large picture hanging on the staircase wall. There was 3 people in it. One was an older woman, good looking for her age and a man that he assumed was the womans husband. His noticed the girl in the middle then and drew in a breath. ‘Must be Buffy’s sister or something.’ She was stunning. Tanned, golden skin,big green eyes, like Buffy’s he noted, a brilliant smile and a sexy mane of golden hair.

Faith saw the stranger ogling the family picture, well ogling the Buffy that was in it, and smiled.

“So is there a reason you’re here tiger?”
Spike turned around and blushed, he was busted. “Can I ask why Buffy isn’t in this picture? I mean it’s obviously a family portrait.”
Faith’s eyes widened. He had no idea that it was Buffy in the picture before she let herself go and decided not to give him any info. “I think you should ask Buffy that yourself stud. So what are you here for?” she asked again, eager to get him to go so she could start working on her plan.
“Oh, she dropped this at the Bronze after knocking Harmony out.” He said and held up a wallet.
“Thanx.” She grabbed it from him. “How do you know that cunt?”
“She’s my girlfriend” he answered looking away.
Faith had a feeling he disliked the bimbo as much as she did and said thank you again before closing the door and walking up to Buffy’s room, a pair of large scissors in her hands and a gleefully wicked smile on her face.

PLEASE REVIEW TO KEEP THE CHAPTERS COMING FAST!!!