Through the Looking Glass
A sequel to Challenge Fic #19 ~ Drink Me by spikeslovebite (Tam)
Sequel written by ~ Megan_Tam

Don't own them...wish we did




Giles had always thought the expression ‘swallow your tongue’ to be a gross exaggeration. Right up until this moment. He had sucked in such a deep breath at the sight before him that he was indeed in peril of swallowing said muscular appendage.

Spinning in his tracks, he plowed his way through the mass of young people that cluttered the doorway behind him. Only as an afterthought did he latch on to random arms and shoulders and herd the group back out the door with him.

Once outside, he leaned back against the brick wall and whipped off his glasses for a furious polishing session. Maybe if he rubbed hard enough, the scene he’d just been forced to confront inside his own shop would fade like a mirage from the wasteland that his brain had been reduced to.

His Slayer.

Naked.

And not just naked, but naked AND draped comfortably over the sleeping form of one William the Bloody atop the research table, the two of them barely covered by a familiar black leather duster.

Spike.

Who was also…naked.

It was glaringly obvious what had transpired. Giles wasn’t a fool. The physical attraction between those two had grown at a steady, insidious pace over the years and it seemed that the departure of Riley Finn had been all the catalyst that was needed to set the spark to a flame. That, and massive quantities of alcohol, judging from the smell of the place and the half-empty bottle of tequila on the table beside them.

The only really coherent thought he could cling to was that he was grateful that it was Sunday and that the Magic Box was closed to customers.

The excited babbling of the others forced his attention from his mangled eyewear. Perching the ruined frames on his nose, he turned to see Xander and Anya with their faces pressed to the window while Willow and Tara hung over their shoulders.

"Holy frijoles! Did you see that, G-man?" Xander squeaked. "They've got the freaky, bare-assed naked thing goin' on right on top of your table!”

“Here now!” Giles sputtered. “Come away from there, you brainless twits! We need to figure out how best to approach them.”

When Xander pouted and made as if to obey the Watcher, Anya grabbed his arm in a vice-like grip. “They’re moving!”

The younger man practically left skid marks in his haste to rejoin the enthralled women. Giles was appalled to find himself easing up behind Willow and peering over her head.

They were indeed moving around on the hard surface of the table, their makeshift covering sliding unheeded to the floor. Buffy stretched and rolled onto her side while Spike curled himself around her back, one arm slipping around her waist as he tugged her back against him.

“Oh Goddess!” Willow breathed. They were a truly beautiful sight to behold. For one brief moment she felt a twinge of guilt at their actions. She was about to insist that they give the couple some privacy when Spike’s hand began to rub lazy circles on Buffy’s stomach.

Every eye followed that pale hand, the chipped black polish on his nails contrasting sharply with smooth golden skin as he traced intricate patterns before flattening his palm to press her lower body more tightly to his.

After a moment he smoothed his hand upwards to curve around the soft mounds of the Slayer’s breasts, cupping each one in turn before turning his attention to rolling and plucking at the stiffening rosy tips.

They all leapt away from the window with a collective gasp when Spike raised his head. They were all certain that they had been caught ogling, that the vampire had seen them and would call them on it, but it was plain to see that he wasn’t paying the least bit of attention to anything but the girl who was slowly awakening in his arms.

Leaning over her, he began kissing and nibbling at her neck and shoulders, a smile of unexpected warmth and tenderness slipping across his habitually harsh features as Buffy stirred sleepily against him.

A slim arm lifted up and back to curve around his neck, dragging his lips down to meet hers in a wet, succulent kiss that had each of the five nearly catatonic people watching the exchange and battling a severe shortness of breath.

“Come on!” Anya huffed indignantly. “I’ve seen Buffy naked. Now I want to see Spike.”

Even though he had clearly been admiring the plump roundness of Buffy’s small but perfect breasts, Xander was suddenly the slightest bit leery of his fiancé getting a look at Spike’s goodies. Based on his own furtive glances at Spike’s anatomical proportions, he knew it wasn't an occasion where he would be encouraging a look for the tape measure.

“Ahn, I think we should—“

The words died in his throat as Spike’s wayward hand moved once more, inching downwards to the neatly trimmed curls that guarded her sex. Buffy threaded the fingers of her free hand through his as he neared his goal. Heaven was breached as his fingers dipped between the swollen lips of her pussy. She threw back her head with a gasp that was clearly audible to those outside as he swept his fingers back and forth through her folds, spreading the copious moisture he found there and circling the distended nub of her clit until she writhed against him.

"Oh, oh th-that's just...um..." Face aflame, Tara looked to Willow, checking for the most appropriate response.

“Hotter than hell?” Anya supplied helpfully, gnawing aggressively at her bottom lip as she watched Buffy raise her leg and drape it back over Spike’s thigh, opening herself up wider for her lover’s touch and allowing his burgeoning length to slip between her legs from behind.

Xander found himself nearly trampled as all three women ruthlessly shoved him out of the way and crowded ever closer, their faces slack with shock. A glimpse over their heads proved his earlier theory to be true. There was no way he could measure up to the well-endowed vampire. The man was truly blessed.

In spite of a burning sense of shame at his lack of control, Giles found he couldn’t tear his eyes from the two of them. He stood beside Xander and unconsciously copied the younger man’s actions. When both men got a good, unobstructed look at what Spike was packing, they cupped their own sadly wilting members as if to soothe their battered ego’s.

“Whoa, mama!” Anya was practically licking the glass as she stared avidly at the Spike’s manly attributes. Gods! It was times like this that she really missed certain perks that being a demon had brought her. Vampire’s as a species made exemplary lovers and while it was a sad fact that not all were as gifted in length and girth as Spike was, nearly all possessed exceptional stamina. Ahh, the memories.

Willow and Tara were just as enthralled. Their mouths hung agape as Spike slid his cock back and forth between Buffy’s wide-spread legs, soaking his shaft with her creamy juices.

Bracing himself up on his elbow, Spike reached down and guided himself into her willing body. All three women winced as he rocked slowly back and forth, working his way inside her tight sheath.

“Ooh, that’s gotta sting,” Willow commiserated with a pained grimace. Her hand tightened its grip around Tara’s. When her girlfriend looked at her, she held her hands unobtrusively in front of her and made a large circle with her fingers. ‘This big!’ she mouthed silently. Tara’s face turned an alarming shade of crimson and she nodded in agreement.

“I told you vampires had very thick penises," Anya grinned. “Buffy doesn’t seem to mind at all. Are we sure she isn’t a demon? Because there are very few demons that could take all of that without flinching.”

Tara blushed brighter and stammered. "Well, I-I-I guess sh-she worked up to it last night."

The men shared a pained grimace when they thought of what ‘working up to it’ might entail. Their horrified expressions contrasted to the lengthening and thickening going on in their own pants. For that one short moment, both contemplated what it would be like to BE Spike...until the wrongness of their mental images slapped them both upside the head. The girl in question was like a sister to one and as a daughter to the other. They shared a look and stepped back, righteously determined to do the right thing, but another gasp from the girls had them taking that giant step back up to the glass.

“All I have to say is she should thank the Gods for Slayer healing. Spike’s is by far the thickest I’ve ever had the pleasure of seeing.” Anya’s running commentary would normally have grated on even the sturdiest of nerves, but in this case it added an erotic play by play to the event they were unable to tear their eyes away from. “This is the most fun I’ve had in ages,” she bubbled.

Willow and Tara shared a heated look and a silent mutual agreement to upgrade their selection of vibrators.

"Hey!" objected an affronted Xan-man, his mind conjuring images of himself wrapped in bandages and Anya in her crotchless nurse’s uniform hovering over his swollen member. He moved closer to his fiancé and tried to rub against her as discreetly as possible. Her initial reaction was to push him away, but when she felt his erection nudging her bottom she cast him a flirtatious glance and shifted back to meet him.

Back in the shop, Spike had rolled onto his back. Buffy remained seated on his cock and facing away from him. His hands clenched her hips as he guided her movements atop him, his face taut and nostrils flared in ecstasy.

Buffy’s expression was one of mindless euphoria as she rode her demon lover. Her nails dug into his upraised knees and she tossed her head back with a breathy scream as she found her release. Her body shook in the throes of her orgasm while Spike grinned in satisfaction and stroked her back as she collapsed limply against his thighs.

“They must be finished,” Giles muttered with a sense of relief.

Anya cast him a pitying look. “You really know absolutely nothing about vampires and sex, do you? Spike hasn’t even had his first climax yet.”

“His first?” The Watcher paled dramatically and his voice quavered weakly.

“A male vampire can go at it for hours, Giles. And their recovery time? Practically non-existent. Our Buffy is going to be one extremely satisfied and happy girl by the time this is over.” Her deep sigh and knowing smirk was more than enough to cause her man to peer at her with barely suppressed suspicion.

“And you know this first hand?” Xander asked, his jealousy of the blonde vampire reaching new heights.

“Not with Spike, no. I was a thousand year old vengeance demon, Xander. I don’t ask about your former lovers, don’t ask about mine. I really don’t think you could handle it. Now hush; Spike is saying something and I want to hear.”

After a brief pause, Willow nudged her. “How come you can hear them and we can’t?”

She waved a hand airily. “It’s a demon thing, sweetie. All part and parcel of the vengeance package. I can hear an ant peeing four blocks away. I’m also a fully trained gossip,” she confided. “And besides, they aren't exactly quiet. Quite vocal in fact. That is such a turn on in a lover, especially one with a voice like Spike’s.”

“S-so what did he say?” Tara stammered. She would never be able to listen to the vampire’s voice now without breaking out in fiery blushes.

"He's just asked her if she 'fancies another go'."

“Did she tell him no?” Xander hated the tinge of disappointment that colored his voice. What they were doing was wrong on so many levels, but he couldn’t bring himself to call a halt to the proceedings anymore than the others could. Morbid fascination was the order of the day, it seemed.

Three feminine faces pressed eagerly against the dusty window. Buffy was easing herself off of Spike and their eyes focused with brazen intensity on every inch that was slowly revealed to their covetous gazes.

Freed from its warm prison, Spike’s cock glistened with the Slayers juices as it bobbed above his stomach. The voyeurs were treated to the sight of Buffy bending down and pressing a playful kiss to his throbbing length, a wicked smile on her face as she turned and addressed some comment to Spike that had his eyes rolling back in his head.

Tara asked of no one in particular, "S-so d-do you think th-this is why Riley left?" she asked. “Because of Spike?”

"Nah," answered Xander, obviously distracted. "Buffy said he was getting suck-jobs from vamp whores." His suddenly glassy eyes widened to comical proportions so he missed the dumbfounded expressions around him. “And it looks like Spike is gonna get a suck-job too. Holy God!” Attention was returned to the hotness in front of them.

“I don’t think she told him no to another go, I-I think she’s just t-taking a-a-a detour!” Tara stuttered.

“No, Tara, that’s what you might call the scenic route.” Anya gulped.

Willow’s face rivaled her hair for brilliance. “NOO," she stated adamantly in disbelief. "No way did she get all of that in her mouth."

"Sh-she really did, honey," Tara confirmed.

“She deserves some kind of medal or award for being able to accomplish that,” Anya said in a deeply impressed voice. Even she’d found it difficult to get a vampire penis comfortably down her throat.

Xander’s jaw came unhinged. “Well, she took that like a trooper, didn't she?”

"I feel quite sure that his...Spike's…That is to say, his…” Giles stammered to a halt, his powers of description deserting him.

“Spike?” Xander supplied helpfully.

Giles glared at the envious schoolboy, patting himself down in a relieved confidence that he didn't lag too far behind the veritable horse on his research table. “That Spike’s…er…spike isn’t as thick as watching through this glass would have us believe.”

"Oh it is. These windows aren't exaggerating anything," Anya affirmed, her body and mind still distracted by the raunchy goodness in front of her.

"Ahn! You can't know that for sure."

"Oh, come on, Xander." She took a step back, hands on her hips as she huffed in exasperation. "You’ve seen how tight Spike's jeans are, right? It’s beyond obvious,” she insisted, gratified when the other two girls nodded in complete agreement.

“It IS kind of hard to miss, Xand,” Willow said apologetically. “I’ve always noticed that and I’m gay.”

Awed silence reigned as they watched Buffy indulge herself in playing with Spike’s cock. The men moaned at the sight of her glossy red lips as they slid up and down, leaving the rigid pole slippery and glistening with her saliva.

“ ‘Oh God, Buffy…Don’t stop…Mouth is like a bleedin’ furnace, luv…Fuckin’ hell…’.” Anya repeated the vampire’s words verbatim as she wiped a bit of drool from her chin. She even attempted to copy his deeper voice and the sexy accent. It was embarrassingly bad, yet each of them was so caught up in her commentary that they couldn't bring themselves to offer a critique of her abilities. It was the only link they had to hearing it for real.

Spike closed desperate hands around the Slayer’s waist and dragged her lower body over his face. His triumphant growl was clear to all as he buried his face in her sopping cleft, head wagging as he devoured her slick folds. Her answering shriek morphed into a guttural moan as her hips bucked back and forth over his stabbing tongue.

"Spike, Spike," Anya parroted obediently. “More. More…God… so good…”

“Ahn, I think we can…” Xander’s words ended in a high pitched squeak as his woman reached behind her and gave his erection a firm squeeze. His throat closed off and his eyes goggled as the warmth of her hand stroking him through his pants coincided perfectly with Buffy’s head bobbing up and down on Spike.

The action inside reached its zenith the same moment that Xander felt himself boil over and spill into his boxers. Spike roared, Buffy gave a muffled scream, and Xander emitted a garbled whine. While Anya smiled and gave his decidedly damp crotch a loving pat, the others looked on, aghast at the couple’s audacity.

“Feel free to amuse yourselves,” Anya suggested brightly.

Giles went an alarming shade of puce and the girls twisted and squirmed, clinging to each other like a pair of monkeys.

“Holy moley, Ahn! You weren’t kidding about that recovery time, were you?” Xander burst out, bringing the others rushing back to their places.

“Damn, they’re at it again!” Anya groused. “I was hoping to squeeze a pee-break in between rounds. I really have to go bad, too.”

Buffy was stretched out on the table, her sated body completely lax. Spike was on his feet, his fully recovered member jutting proudly from his groin. To those outside he seemed to be parading around specifically for their benefit, but every bit of his attention was focused on stalking around the Slayer’s prone form.

His long fingers trailed over her bronzed limbs in a teasing, barely there caress that brought a smile of infinite sensuality to her kiss swollen lips. When he came to the end of the table closest to her head she stretched out a hand and ran it over the sharp ridge of his hip bone.

Snagging both of her wrists, he pressed them down on each side of her head. Standing directly at her head, he leaned over and gave her an upside down kiss before sucking playfully on her chin.

Buffy’s giggle could be heard by the onlookers. Three of them felt a twinge of guilt when they realized that it was a happy, natural sound that they hadn’t heard in quite some time. Certainly not since before she had sent Angel to hell. That Spike was the inspiration for such a carefree expression of mirth wasn’t lost on any of them.

He continued to tease her, his own laughter rumbling forth as she tried to bite him. With an impressive show of strength, he pulled her up and back towards him until she rested on her knees with her back against his chest. He wrapped his arms around her as she turned her smiling face to his. He kissed her lingeringly, rocking her gently back and forth.

The tenderness the vampire was displaying towards his lover wrung sighs of longing from the ladies present and agitated confusion from the Watcher. Up to this point, Giles had made a desperate attempt to delude himself into believing that all they were doing was satisfying their baser needs. It shocked him to his sensible loafers to witness such obvious warmth and devotion between the pair. Not only that Spike could and did express it, but that his normally reserved and often downright standoffish slayer would allow it.

Feeling someone staring at him, he looked up to encounter Anya’s understanding smile. “It’s very hard to admit when you’re wrong, but I did try to tell you. A creature that hates can also love. Vampires may be soulless beings, but they are just as full of emotions as humans. Sometimes more so, in fact,” she said. “All of you are so blinded by what you think he is that you really don’t see him. Spike feels things very deeply. Any moron could see that he loves Buffy and has done for a very long time.”

Her censorious words weighed heavily on Giles as he observed the couple once more. Buffy was facing away from them as she looked up at Spike. Judging by the intent look on his face, she was saying something to him.

“Er…what is she saying, Anya?” he asked.

For a moment he didn’t think she would answer him, but she finally relented. “She is telling him that she’s sorry for being such a bitch to him after he took her to see Riley with the vamp-whore and that she is grateful that he did. That she knows he only did it because he cares about her.”

“He what?” Xander sounded like he’d swallowed a tree frog.

“Shhhh!”

They had kissed after Buffy’s brief speech, but Spike was now prowling along the shelves searching for something. She knelt where he’d left her, her eyes following him lustfully as he moved about.

When he came back to her he held a bottle of something in his hand. Anya, familiar with every item of the stores inventory, recognized the small brown bottle immediately.

“Aromatherapy Massage Oil. I’m guessing Spike would choose sandalwood.”

“I v-vote for v-vanilla,” Tara suggested as she got into the spirit of Anya’s betting games. “W-what do you think, Willow?”

The redhead gnawed thoughtfully on her bottom lip. “Strawberry,” was her guess.

Spike set the bottle down on the table with one other item they hadn’t noticed at first; a small white candle that was five inches long and about an inch in diameter. Stepping up behind Buffy once more, he lifted a fistful of her long hair and began to lick and nip at her neck and shoulders. His free hand moved insistently over her breasts and belly. His attitude was one of aggressive dominance. Such was his nature as a vampire and it was obvious to all that the Buffy loved every bit of it.

Dropping the curtain of her hair, he held both hands out in front of her and murmured something into the ear he was currently worshipping with teeth and tongue. Buffy picked up the bottle of oil and poured some into each of his palms. At Spike’s urging, she then drizzled a thin line of it across her chest before setting it aside.

He began at her breasts, his slippery hands molding and shaping the soft flesh and sliding up to trace her collarbones as he continued to feast on the curve of her neck. Her tanned flesh took on an iridescent glow as he spread the oil with firm strokes.

It wasn’t long before his roaming hands had covered every inch of her upper body with the heady fragrance of the oil. Her head lolled back to rest on his shoulder and she panted against his strong neck as his magical digits slid down her torso. His hands curved around each inner thigh and he pulled, spreading her wide and exposing the glistening pink petals of her sex. Delving his fingers between her folds, he wrung a shout of delight from Buffy’s quivering lips.

Taking one of her small hands in his, he smoothed her palm over the oil on her belly until it was slick with it. Pulling it behind her back, he wrapped it around the throbbing tumescence of his cock. Folding his hand over hers, he guided them up and down until his straining erection was coated.

Releasing her, Spike ran a hand up her back and pushed her forward until she bent sharply at the waist, the luscious curves of her bottom waving enticingly before him. He paused to appreciate this bounty before taking himself in hand and positioning himself at her entrance. With a twist of his hips and a rumbling growl of satisfaction, he slid effortlessly into the grasping warmth of her pussy.

Aided by the oil and her copious moisture, he pumped into her with slow, measured strokes, driving the impassioned cries of the writhing slayer to new heights. She tossed her head and forced herself back, a soft grunt escaping her as she met each powerful thrust.

Spike grabbed the oil once more and dumped the remainder on her lower back and ass, working it in as she gyrated eagerly on his cock. He paid special attention to the crevice of her bottom. A wicked grin split his face, the tip of his tongue peeking from between his teeth as he pressed his thumb against the puckered circle of her anus. At first she arched back in protest, but her body and Spike’s talented fingers quickly changed her mind. She became so lost in the sensations he was arousing within her that she didn’t even notice when he picked up the little white candle.

Anya’s face was practically smashed to the window. “I KNEW that’s what he wanted that candle for!” she cried triumphantly.

Expressions were varied but none dared to look away as Spike coated the candle with the oil and positioned it at the tiny opening he had taken such pains to prime for the occasion. The candle was roughly the same circumference as his thumb, so Buffy hardly noticed the difference as he pushed it inside her. The smooth surface of the thin white cylinder stretched her and she moaned, so caught up in the spirit of her seduction that her cognitive skills had been overtaken by pure lust.

He timed his movements perfectly so that when he was pulling back his cock, the candle was going into her ass. The sight was so erotic and to their observers, completely hypnotic. They moved with the couple as Spike showed them how creative he really was. The alternating thrusts soon had Buffy shaking and sobbing as she lay there and let him work his will.

“Is he hurting her? Maybe we should stop him,” Xander babbled. “That has to be illegal!” Both he and Giles hovered indecisively.

Anya rolled her eyes. “How many times do I have to tell you? He isn’t hurting her. Some women find anal sex unbearably pleasurable.” From her tone it was obvious that she herself was one of those women. “Xander, buy me eight of those candles. In different thicknesses.”

“How much are they?” Tara asked with intense interest. Willow eyed her girlfriend lustily.

"Oh! Oh, they can't do that. That's our merchandise,” Giles protested, working himself up into a fine bluster.

“I’m going to bump the price up now that I know how multi-purpose they are.” Anya grinned as she thought of the profits to be gained.

“But…”

"Oh let it go, Giles,” she snapped. “Every one of us plans to buy some. At the new price, just to be fair. Plus, we’ll all pay for that particular candle if it will appease you into shutting up.”

"I'll pay for it," echoed four voices completely in sync.

Giles tallied up four payments for the one candle in addition to further sales and grinned. Oh yes, there might be some merit in being voyeurs.

Oblivious to the heated sunshine beating down on them, the group continued to be enthralled by the sexual marathon being carried out just a few feet away.

Brows furrowed and jaw clenched in concentration, Spike tossed the candle aside and threaded his free hand through her wild golden mane, hauling her back up against his chest. The fingers of his left hand still taunted her clit with delicious friction as he continued to pound into her, their harsh cries echoing through the quiet shop.

Xander doubted he would ever have another opportunity to see the Buffster… in the buff. His eyes were running greedily all over her exposed limbs when he noticed the odd marks scattered over different areas of her body.

“Huh. What are those funny spots all over her? Does she have the measles or something?” he wondered aloud.

Giles elbowed the ladies out of the way and angled his glasses for a better look. His face became a horrified mask as he noted what the ‘measles’ were.

“Bloody hell! The pillock’s bitten her!”

“He’s gonna drain her dry!” Xander shrieked. They moved as one towards the shop door only to be stopped by Anya’s restraining hands. She laughed at them scornfully.

"Well, duh! Vampire and hot, kinky sex! What did you expect him to do? Tickle her?
Biting is a part of sex, even for humans—only without the blood.” She glowered at the two of them as they sheepishly cowered before her. “I swear the two of you could seriously fuck up a wet dream!” Willow and Tara nodded emphatically behind her. “If you can’t behave then go get us some coffee.”

They started to protest but immediately thought better of it when her expression turned thunderous. Giles got an uncomfortable mental image of her former demon visage. She looked dangerously close to that point now. “COFFEE NOW!”

“A-and doughnuts!” Tara called after them as they raced off in the direction of the Espresso Pump. She giggled with embarrassment as Anya gave her an approving punch on the arm.

“Atta girl! Now we can watch in peace and quiet. For a few minutes anyway.”

Willow was glued to the window, her face slack with wonder. “I just can’t believe the difference in him. In her. How could she let this happen?”

Anya shrugged philosophically. “How could she not? I saw this coming long ago; before your stupid spell, even. There has always been an unbelievable amount of UST between those two. I’ve often became aroused just being in the same room with them,” she stated bluntly. “Shh! Look! He’s found my silk scarves.”

“Why would you have silk scarves in there?” Tara wondered. They followed Spike’s movements as he tied Buffy’s wrists and ankles to each of the table’s legs. Her head dangled over the edge, long blonde hair just brushing the floor.

“I keep them here for when Xander helps me do inventory. Sex in semi-public places can be quite a turn-on. Oh, excellent! He’s blindfolded her too! Really, the man just oozes sensuality, doesn’t he?”

Willow and Tara could only bob their heads mutely as the vampire began to run his fingers over softly shimmering flesh.

Spike paid homage to each inch of skin, touching her everywhere but between her legs. By the time he’d made a full circuit of the table, Buffy was undulating passionately against the polished wood surface. When he reached her head, he bent his knees until the tip of his cock brushed her lips. When she stretched her neck in an attempt to take him into her mouth, he pulled teasingly away. He continued to tease her like this for several minutes, rubbing his engorged member over her face and through her hair, a steady flow of words spilling from his lips as he did so.

“He’s telling her how being blindfolded while lovemaking can intensify the eroticism for both partners. You girls really should experiment with it. Xander quite adores being blindfolded.” This last squick-worthy comment delivered, she turned her eyes back to the show in time to see Spike’s knees almost buckle as he gave a guttural shout.

Buffy had managed to latch her lips around the heavy sac that he had dangled over her face. With a moan of satisfaction she drew one of the orbs into the warm cavern of her mouth, sucking gently and massaging it with her tongue. An unending stream of praise and profanity fell from his lips as Spike clenched the edges of the table in a white-knuckled grip. Pleased with his reaction to her ministrations, she treated its twin to the same dedicated attention. By the time she released the second one from her mouth and ran her tongue up the underside of his cock, Spike was her willing slave.

They goggled in amazement as she opened wide and took as much of him into her mouth as she could. Her head was at the perfect angle even if it limited her mobility. Spike solved this problem by waiting until she relaxed and then pumping himself slowly in and out of her mouth. Bracing one hand on the table for support, he used the other to stroke what she couldn’t take down her throat.

Her wanton writhing had never stilled and Spike found himself distracted by the arching of her back and the thrust of her seeking hips. He bent over her and began to roll her taut nipples between his teeth while lashing at them with his tongue. Buffy’s movements became even more frantic as he taunted each one in turn.

Reluctantly easing himself from her hungry mouth, he lifted her head and scooted her down until she could rest it comfortably on the table. After thanking her for her efforts with a bruising kiss, he turned to grab something from the nearby counter.

“F-feather duster,” Tara whispered. “Oh my!”

Buffy squirmed, pulling against her restraints as the fine, fluttery feathers danced and swirled over her breasts and belly before dipping between her widespread thighs.

“I’m going to have that thing bronzed,” Anya breathed.

“I never understood the fascination with being tickled,” Willow frowned. “I’d pee myself.” Embarrassing memories of an inconsiderate cousin torturing her until she lost control made her face flame. Tara gave her a sympathetic hug.

“It’s not that kind of tickling, sweetie. When you’re a-as aroused as Buffy obviously is, the nerve endings are highly sensitive. It does tickle, b-but in a good way.”

Anya was impressed. “Exactly, Tara. I’m sure Willow would better understand a more hands-on approach, so to speak,” she said with a knowing wink.

The feather duster went flying and Spike crawled up on the table, prowling up the Slayer’s body until he hovered over her, no part of his body touching hers.

At that moment the women were distracted by the thundering footsteps of Giles and Xander as they hurried back with the refreshments. It was hysterically funny to see the Watcher hustling along just as fast as Xander was, the stiff tweed of his coat flapping with the steam of his pace. They looked like a pair of badly dressed power-walkers.

“What did we miss? What’s the count now?” Xander wheezed as he fought to catch his breath. Who knew the tweedy old bastard had it in him?

“You wouldn’t believe what those two can get up to with some silk scarves and a feather duster,” Willow giggled.

Giles gave an indignant shout. “Feather duster!” Paper cups and pastries crashed to the ground in a soggy, inedible heap. “My mother gave me that feather duster when I bought this shop!” Rushing to the front, he pressed his glowering face to the window.

Anya gave him a comforting pat on the shoulder. “Don’t worry, Giles. I’m sure knowing that it was use in such a diverse manner would make your mother very happy.”

“Yeah, don’t worry, G-man. We’ll all chip in and buy you a new one. If I know my little woman here, she’s already planning on having this one bronzed. We’ll have your dear ol’ ma’s name engraved on it for posterity,” Xander said in an attempt to reassure the older man.

“Oh, Xander, do shut up!” Giles pouted. Would it be too much to ask for them to commiserate with him? Obviously not, since not a one of them were showing the proper amount of remorse for the demise of his cherished cleaning implement. Anya was even being so callous as to shove him roughly aside as she lost herself in the Spike and Buffy Porn Hour.

“Move to the back if you aren’t going to watch. You’re far too tall to be in front,” she griped.

Spike was kissing and licking his way down Buffy’s body, pausing here and there to savor a particularly tasty bit of flesh with nibbles from blunt teeth. Her twisting movements against her bonds became even more frantic as he drifted lower. Settling between her widespread thighs, he grinned salaciously and brought his demon out for a bit of playtime.

“Ohmygod!” The words escaped Anya all in a rush and she actually swayed against Xander. She clung to him, her hands digging into the gaudy material of his shirt. “Oh this is gonna be good!”

“What?! What?!” The queries exploded around her and she gave them an all-encompassing look of disbelief.

“You people really need to learn more about the things you kill. Buffy has obviously made a concentrated effort,” she snarked. And way to go, Buffy! she thought. This group was long overdue for a come-uppance over the way they presumed to tell her how to live and who to love.

Giles punched his glasses back up his nose with an impatient finger. The need for pen and paper to record the information that spewed from the former vengeance demon was an almost physical ache for him. “Well, why don’t you fill us in for now, Anya? We can research later,” he suggested.

“He has to be a bit more cautious this way because of the fangs, but it will be more pleasurable for Buffy because the demon has a much raspier tongue. Slightly roughened like a cats. It’s pretty mind-blowing.”

An ear-shattering shriek from inside had her nodding with satisfaction. “You see? Very, very intense.”

So intense that the Slayer was now thrashing at her restraints as she howled the vampire’s name, her entire body quaking and shivering with uncontrollable lust under his talented tongue. The final culmination of his efforts dragged a shocked wheeze from the unknown audience. With a harsh growl, Spike sank his fangs into her mound while thrusting his elongated and extremely agile oral appendage deep into her weeping channel.

The poor table groaned in protest. Silk shredded as Buffy ripped her arms free and slapped them to the back of Spike’s head, her fingers clenching and releasing in his wildly mussed blonde locks as she tried to shove him further into her.

He kept at her until she was nothing but a quivering puddle of bliss, her body lax and her fingers twitching as she loosened her death-like grip on his head.

With one final swipe of his tongue to seal the tiny wounds, he moved with sinuous grace to lie over her. The blindfold still covered her eyes and he pulled it free, laughing at her dazed expression as she blinked at the sudden brightness.

It was duly noted that Buffy showed no surprise to open her eyes to the grinning visage of Spike’s demon. In fact, all but Anya were flabbergasted when she pulled him down for a kiss, her tongue delicately tracing each fang in turn.

Giles was enthralled beyond measure. He was in total Watcher mode by this time, no longer seeing Buffy as a faux daughter figure, but as an anomaly that needed to be thoroughly researched. Any information he had on the mating habits of vampires or vampire/human relations came from the Council and so tended to carry more than a hint of censure and prejudice. And what a fool he had been to trust blindly the writings of the council when his own slayer had never been conventional by their standards. He would be worse than said fool not to at least make an attempt to gather information for his own journal. Providing Buffy would allow it, of course.

“This is much better than I thought,” Anya was saying.

“W-what do you mean?” Giles asked, quietly marveling over what a font of knowledge the former demon had turned out to be.

“By keeping his demon’s face he is demanding that she accept him in both guises, man and vampire. Obviously she has done so,” she said, waving a hand to indicate the oblivious couple.

Spike pulled Buffy into his lap, an expression of such incredible tenderness on his ridged features that it stunned the onlookers. He rubbed his face against hers for several moments before pulling away to gaze into her eyes.

Positioning herself carefully, Buffy slid down on him. Her face contorted with a mix of pleasure and pain as the last few inches slid home. Spike leaned back, bracing his arms against the table as he watched her with slumberous eyes.

She moved slowly at first, her small hands moving restlessly across the taut lines of his abdomen and up his chest until they framed his face. Her fingers learned each ridge on his forehead and the slight broadness that was added to his nose before reaching his sharp incisors. With great deliberation, she nicked the pad of her finger on one. Bringing it to her mouth, she gave it a long, leisurely suck.

Spike’s hips surged upwards at her coy gesture, his topaz eyes flaring with desire. Buffy laughed at his reaction and she used the still-bleeding digit to trace his lips and the tongue he so eagerly extended to her.

Driven almost beyond reason by her eroticism, Spike shook off the demon and clamped a hand around the back of her neck. Drawing her mouth to his, he devoured her lips with harsh, bruising kisses. His free hand settled on her back, pushing down into each thrust of his hips as he drove upwards into her heated core.

Pulling away from his kiss, Buffy arched her back, her hips undulating fluidly as she rode him towards mindless completion, a look of complete and utter rapture on her face. Twining her arms about his shoulders, she drew him tightly against her, bowing her head over his as she pushed his face into the fragrant shelter of her shoulder.

Four of the five that stood outside gave a gasp of horror as Spike’s face shifted. One hand tangled in her hair and pulled her head sharply to the side as he prepared to bite her.

And he did. But it was nothing at all like those watching had anticipated. Spike licked and nipped and sucked a line up and down her jugular until Buffy was squirming with lust and clearly begging for his bite. He finally acquiesced, his sharp fangs sinking into her flesh, his mouth clamping down around it.

Buffy screamed, her body shuddering with the force of her orgasm. Spike’s roar of completion was muffled against her throat. His hips bucked against her as a thin trail of blood trickled down the slope of her breast.

Completely spent, the couple collapsed in a boneless heap of sated lust. Those outside fared no better. Anya and Xander clung weakly to one another, breathing heavily. Willow and Tara simply grabbed each others hands and practically ran towards campus and the privacy of their dorm room. Giles shifted uncomfortably and hoped his closed jacket covered the wet stain on the front of his trousers.

“We’ll be going home now,” Anya gasped out. Xander almost tripped over his feet as he glanced longingly back towards the window. She hauled him away from the bemused Watcher, silencing his protests with promises of mind-blowing orgasms for the both of them.

Giles shook off his disorientation. With an air of determination and a jaunty spring that had been missing from his step for a long while, he began to make his way to his apartment. The lovely young widow in the next unit who had been flirting so subtly for several weeks was about to get soundly propositioned.

Inside the Magic Box, Buffy ran a teasing hand up the broad, muscular back of her vampire. "Wow! I might never have known about things like candles if Riley had never left," she remarked with a teasing lilt to her voice.

Spike reacted with a predictable growl at the mention of the soldier’s name. He wasn’t threatened in the least by the great hulking git; he just knew his girl expected it of him to be possessive and growly.

“Think we lost our audience, pet,” he said with a leer. “You know they’re all gonna go shag their bloody brains out, don’t you? ‘Cept the Watcher. He’s probably gonna go have himself a real good wank.”

“EWW!”

“Oh, don’t be such a priss. You know for a fact that’s what they’re gettin’ up to. ‘Sides, I could smell ‘em. The whole lot of ‘em were horny as two-peckered goats.”

She pushed him off of her and immediately curled into his side. “Warning. Mental pictures of my Watcher and my friends doing what we just did are not of the good, Spike.”

He smirked down at her while tucking a wayward strand of hair behind her ear. “Sweetheart, not a one of them could hope to come close to what we just did here,” he chuckled.

Buffy had to agree with him. Her eyes sparkled with promises of delights to come as she gazed adoringly up at him. "So, wanna take this to a nice fluffy bed, Big Bad? Mom took Dawn and went to visit my aunt until Tuesday. The house is empty.”

“Why, Slayer! Whatever shall we do with all that free time?” He pretended to be shocked, but his eyes told another story. He'd fucked her rotten and he was one proud vamp. Better than the Captain of Boredom could accomplish, even with the physical enhancements the Initiative had to offer.

They bantered back and forth as they dressed. Spike didn’t even bother trying to hide his grin when Buffy confiscated two more bottles of the scented oil and a handful of the little candles and stuffed them in the pockets of his duster.

She swatted at him half-heartedly. “It’s your fault. I'll bet you’re like, the McGyver of sex. You know, give him a detachable shower nozzle, a make-up brush, and a candle and he’ll get you off as well as out."

He laughed at her quip but quickly sobered, traces of his ever-present insecurity sneaking into his expression. Draping his hands over her shoulders, he leaned down and rested his forehead against hers. "So, this fillin' in for the Farmboy...is it gonna be like an occasional thing? Or somethin’ a little more on the permanent side?"

“As if anyone else is ever gonna ‘measure’ up,” she scoffed, a soft smile showing him she was adoringly genuine even though her words were teasing. "I'd be all Dumb Girl for letting someone else get a piece of that.” Her eyes drifted to the nice swell of his ass and the constant protrusion between his legs. Leaning into him, she pressed a reassuring kiss on his lips. "Besides, I let you bite me. A girl just can't come back from that kind of bliss.”

Spike wrapped his arms around her and swooped down to give that luscious bottom lip a good suck. A stealthy movement at the window caught his attention and he quickly lifted his head. His nostrils flared as he caught a familiar scent that had his nose wrinkling worse than Buffy’s had over the Fyarl piss. A grin that was the essence of evil split his features. This was gonna be good.

“So you’re saying if Ninja-boy came back, he wouldn’t have a chance? You would pick me over him?” He made sure his hands were in plain sight as he slid them around to cup her bottom for a nice firm squeeze with plenty of grinding action on his part.

Buffy made a rude noise and rolled her eyes as she threw her arms around his neck. “Please! A world of no," she answered, kissing him lovingly on the nose. "I need a man who loves me for what I am and will fight at my side as an equal. That, my evil vampire, just happens to be you."

Smiling, she took his hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze as she led him towards the basement stairs.

Before he followed her, Spike turned back to the window. Giving Riley two thumbs up, he quickly switched to his middle fingers and flipped him off before grabbing his crotch and shaking it at the stunned commando. “WANKER!” he mouthed clearly. Making sure they understood each other, Spike gifted him with a mocking salute and turned to follow his girl.

He never thought he’d be thanking the Tin Soldier for making him the happiest vamp in the world. Poor Finn’s dreams were all lost while watching through the looking glass.


reviews would be heavenly!!!