[Reviews - 88] LikedPrinter
Summary: What if Buffy had been infected with the demon mist at the end of the episode 'Get It Done'? The story uses the possession as a catalyst, making Buffy evaluate many aspects of her life, one of which being her relationship with Spike. *The way Season Seven should have gone!!!
Rated: 18
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 22 Completed: No
Word count: 104712 Read: 30544
Published: 04/03/2005 Updated: 05/26/2010

1. Chapter One- The Encroaching Darkness by Aurora [Reviews - 7] Liked (2189 words)

2. Chapter Two-Admissions by Aurora [Reviews - 1] (4578 words)

3. Chapter Three- Never Let a Girl Watch You Sleep by Aurora [Reviews - 1] (3223 words)

4. Chapter Four- Letting Them In by Aurora [Reviews - 1] (3749 words)

5. Chapter Five- The Message by Aurora [Reviews - 6] (5528 words)

6. Chapter Six- Dealing With It by Aurora [Reviews - 5] (4249 words)

7. Chapter Seven-Reflection by Aurora [Reviews - 7] (3621 words)
I know it's been a while since I last posted a chap for this fic but a case of writer's block and exams were kicking my ass! So here is the long awaited Ch 7 and there should be more frequent updates from now on. Thnx to those who left reviews and to anyone who is even reading this chapter. It means that you're stickin with it, which is deeply appreciated! Thnx again!

8. Chapter Eight-Lies Buffy Told Me by Aurora [Reviews - 6] Liked (3499 words)
Hey everyone. I know I said I'd be updating more frequently but I have to admit that this story's been on the back burner for quite some time. Between work, writting my other fic Master and some serious writer's block, I was finding it very hard to get this story to progress in the direction I wanted it to. But fear no more. My muse has finally been resuscitated! Thnx for the reviews and for still reading. I definitely won't take so long to post the next update. Sorry again for the wait.

9. Chapter Nine-The Last to Know by Aurora [Reviews - 2] Liked (4917 words)
Hey guys. I know its been a while but my beta was out of town for a while and we all know what happened with SR. So this late posting was completely out of my control. Anyway, thnx for the support and reviews. Enjoy.

10. Chapter Ten-Fix You by Aurora [Reviews - 10] Liked (5091 words)
Hey guys. I know. I know. It's been a while but here's the next chap. Sorry for taking so long.

11. Chapter Eleven- Inner Demons by Aurora [Reviews - 5] Liked (4360 words)
Enjoy!

12. Chapter Twelve-Nothing Ever Stays in the Past by Aurora [Reviews - 3] Liked (4587 words)
Hey guys. Here's the next chap. Sorry for the long periods between updates but Christmas break was anything but a break and school is yet again taking up most of my time. Therefore, little time to write. It doesn't mean though that I've abandonned my fics. Thank you again for all the reviews and support. This chapter is dedicated to Darkezza who's an awesome beta.

13. Chapter Thirteen-If You Don't Know, I'm Not Going to Tell You by Aurora [Reviews - 2] Liked (7261 words)
This chpater is now betaed thanx to the wonderful Darkezza. (Hope you feel better Joy!) Thnx again for all the wonderful reviews.

14. Chapter Fourteen-Bed Therapy by Aurora [Reviews - 4] Liked (4318 words)
After a three month hiatus, I'm back. Exams are finally finished with and, as sad as it is to say, my overseas vacation is over. Hopefully now I can commit more time to writing. Thanks for the all the reviews and emails. Keep sendin' 'em my way.

15. Chapter Fifteen-The Other Side of the Coin by Aurora [Reviews - 7] Liked (6068 words)
Hey. Here's the next chap. Thanks for the feedback and support. Plz leave a review.

16. Chapter Sixteen-A Certain Amount of Connecting by Aurora [Reviews - 4] Liked (3851 words)
Hey guys. What's this? An update without months having gone by? No your eyes do not deceive you. Please read and review. Thanks for the feedback and enjoy!

17. Chapter Seventeen- Eye Opener by Aurora [Reviews - 3] Liked (8834 words)
Here's a long chapter. Thanks for the reviews and emails. This chapter, like all other chapters, was betaed by the wonderful Darkezza. Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

18. Chapter Eighteen-Would You Lie with Me and Just Forget the World? by Aurora [Reviews - 3] Liked (8766 words)
So I'm back. For reals this time. The past few months have been nonstop with finishing my last year of uni. Needless to say, it's left me with next to no time for writing. But now I'm done my thesis and the summer is around the corner which means freeing my muse from the little corner of my brain that I had to shut it away in. It might take him sone time to get back in the game but he's definitely not giving up on any of my WIPS. Thanks to anyone who reviewed the last chapter and who is still sticking with me even after my hiatus. This chapter goes out to my super awsome beta, Darkezza. Enjoy.

19. Chapter Nineteen: Forgive… Even If You Can’t Forget by Aurora [Reviews - 2] Liked (2628 words)
No. Your eyes do not deceive you. This is an update. It has been a very long time but I'm back. This story drew me back in when I had thought I'd completely lost the drive to write. For those of you who were loyal fans of my other fic, Master , I'm making a conscience effort to finish that story as well, which may take a while since there is a giant hurdle of writer's block in the way. Thank you for the continued support even when I had for a short time given up. Enjoy.

20. Chapter Twenty: The Terrified Elephant in the Room by Aurora [Reviews - 3] Liked (4801 words)

21. Chapter Twenty-One: A Slayer’s Hamartia by Aurora [Reviews - 3] Liked (3540 words)

22. Chapter 22 by Aurora [Reviews - 3] Liked (5054 words)
What if Buffy had been infected with the demon mist at the end of the episode 'Get It Done'? The story uses the possession as a catalyst, making Buffy evaluate many aspects of her life, one of which being her relationship with Spike.