Author's Chapter Notes:
Charecter death.
Thanks to Lindsay for the review... Glad you're intrigued! :D

P.S. Check out my newer fiction.. Two of a Kind completely SPUFFY!

Banner by Kris

-----



-----


Part 1
They fought, trading punches, legs kicking out and coming back in again. Nails raking the others cheeks, blood spilling, bruises forming. Until Dru stopped, standing ramrod straight waiting for Buffy to stop as well. Once she had Dru began to sway.

“Look into my eyes. Be in me.”

Knowing what she was doing Buffy tried to fight it. Clearing her mind like Giles taught her to, Buffy was able to evict Dru’s presence long enough to grab her stake out of the waistband of her pants. But Dru had wormed her way back inside before Buffy had a chance to use her weapon.

“Be in me.” Dru continued swaying. Her fingers raised, nails deadly sharp and aimed for Buffys throat.

Remembering Kendra and how she had died, Buffy fought harder. She had to avenge her sister slayer and not die herself. She still had to kill Angelus! With as must strength as she could muster whilst under Drucilla’s influence, Buffy raised the stake slowly and shoved it into the vampiress’ chest.

Looking down in dismay, Dru lost her hold on Buffy. Taking her chance she slammed the stake the rest of the way in and hel-lo dust particles. As Dru turned to ashes, Buffy who was still pretty close to her got a mouth full of vamp dust as she inhaled. Coughing she stepped back and into someone- something!

XXX

Watching that bitch stake his Childe, Angelus’ demon raged. He wasn’t going to play tonight he was out for blood! Hers! Stepping up behind her as she moved back and into him, Angelus couldn’t help but decide the fates were with him tonight. She’d practically been put into his lap.

She felt him behind her, Angelus knew from the way she tensed. Reaching out he ran his hands up her arms and back down again, the way Angel might have. Buffy shivered in his arms and turned to face him. He vamped out and snarled at her, shocking her back into the present.

She was fighting Angelus not Angel! She should be fighting Angelus, now. Raising her leg, she swept his feet out from under him; he fell and landed hard on his back. Buffy searched her person for another stake, finding one in her inside jacket pocket. Pulling it out quickly she raised it in front of her like a screen and stood her ground as Angelus got up and started her down, growling.

“Little bitch. Thinks she can kill her and get away with it? Well she can’t. Gonna make the slut pay!”

Buffy closed her eyes tight at his words. {Not Angel, not Angel!} Remembering that she opened them again only to find she’d been too slow. Angelus was in front of her, reaching for her. She tried to jump back or kick out but he’d grabbed her by the shoulders and threw her to the other side of him. Straight into a mausoleum.

Groaning as she stood, retrieving her dropped weapon, Buffy looked around.

“Where’d he go?” She muttered to herself when she couldn’t see him. Reaching behind her head she could feel the knot forming. {Gonna hurt in the morning. If I live to see it that is.} Looking around again, Buffy stepped further into the cemetery, looking for the quickest exit. Running and living tomorrow was better than staying and dying today, right?

Once she looked again and didn’t see him Buffy ran for the wall, only to get half way over it and be pulled back down by strong hands gripping her waist.

“Here I am, lover.” He cooed. Laughing as he threw her to the floor again.

Scrambling to her knees Buffy tried to crawl away. Laughing harder at her pathetic attempts to escape, Angelus walked around and stood in front of her.

“Going somewhere, Buff?” His voice mocked her, and scared her.

Backing up, Buffy tried to scramble in another direction. This time stooped by Angelus turning her onto her back and sitting on her, a leg either side of her hips. Keeping her from moving anywhere, she couldn’t even wiggle.

And when she tried she came in contact with a familiar bulge. Gasping she stilled again, Angelus grinned down at her evilly and Buffy started crying. {Oh god, he wouldn’t!} She was right in a way, Angel wouldn’t, Angelus would.

Lowering his hand he popped open the button on his leather pants and pulled down the zipper. Running his hands over her cloth covered breasts, he squeezed one then the other. Buffy bit her tongue, trying to stop her tears, trying to forget this was happening to her.

“Don’t cry, baby, I’ll make it good for you.” Angelus moaned breathily as he freed his erection from the loosened confines of his pants. Buffy, paying no heed to his words, cried harder.

X1X

Review me please...?