Author's Chapter Notes:
Sub-Character Death!


-------

Thanks to K8, Cordykitten, Lu82 & ~*~Tasha~*~...

~*~Tasha~*~: Hope you got my response.. :D cya x

-------

Part 4
“Sire.”

“Childe.” Spike purred back at her, grinning. Raising his hand, frowning when she flinched slightly, he lowered it to her face. His fingertips brushing her cheek, moving higher until his palm rested there and his fingers brushed her eyebrows. “Change for me, pet.”

Her forehead creased in concentration, it was usual that fledgling vampires couldn’t change- or change back. But she tried anyway, and Spike was sure she could do it. He knew she could. Her face was a mask of utter focus, of complete deliberation, until it split with the extent of her grin.

Feeling her bones shift against one another she had to repress a shudder, {I guess you get use to it.} Reaching her own hand up, she traced her furrowed brow, and then ran them down her fangs and into her mouth. Grinning up at Spike the entire time. He in return- didn’t grin -he smiled. Pure, happy, tender- loving? -not his usually cocky smirk. And it felt nice.

Leaning down to kiss her softly, she mewled when he pulled her flush against him, and ravaged her mouth. What started off chaste turned hungry, desperate and forceful within moments. Their lust devouring each other’s tongues’, hands groping, unheedingly panting.

“I want you Buffy.”

She beamed up at him, “you called me Buffy.”

“’S your name isn’t it?” He pressed his lips to hers and pulled away quickly, mumbling. “Even if it is bloody stupid.”

She slapped him across the chest, pouting and whining about how her mother gave her that name. He mock pouted in return and heaved a big, unnecessary sigh until she stopped sulking and wrapped her arms around him. Pulling her against him again, Spike pressed a kiss to her forehead. Pushing her back onto the bed, he ran his hands down her thighs and back up again. One hand skimming the waistband of her pants he pulled the string, grinning when she bucked against him. Leaning down to kiss her again he-

Was interrupted by the sound of sobbing and someone purposefully coughing. Looking up he growled at the minion who interrupted him.

“Sorry Master Spike, but I- I, um, brought the slay- mistress food.” He amended himself at Spike’s warning glance. Buffy just tilted her head and observed her lunch.

Noticing who he was, she stood from the bed and re-did her drawstrings- for the third time that night, she might as well not fasten her pants -walking towards him, the man shuddered. Buffy’s vampire visage melted away to reveal hazel eyes and a smooth forehead, and the man gasped.

“Hello Owen, I see you didn’t give up the danger man routine. Pity for you, huh?” The man nodded vigorously, tears leaking form the corner of his eyes. “Oh well, serves you right I guess.” Reaching him, the minion stood back and Spike watched amused, but slightly miffed that she knew him, she bent down and ungagged him.

“Oh god, Buffy? What happened, I mean how? When? Buffy?”

“Yes, Owen, we have established that I am Buffy Summers. Jeeze, I know dying sucks- been there myself, twice -but honestly, cant you say anything more coherent?”

“Oh god, oh god.” Shaking his head, trying to loosen her grip on his face. {Obviously, he can’t.} She mused.

Grinning maliciously down at him, she vamped again. “Nope, sorry, not home. I’ll be sure to let him know you… died!” She hissed the last word at him, and her demon rejoiced in the fear that was rolling off of him in torrents. {Oh, yea… now I get why people like being evil. It’s fun!}

Leaning down, she kissed his neck softly, then, ever so slowly stuck her tongue out to trace a wet line down his jugular. Practically buzzing with how much more terrified he got by the second. Growing bored of her game; she bit down hard, her fangs sinking into his flesh, tearing it, and the blood vessel beneath it. Blood- intoxicating, delicious, life-giving blood, flowed from the wound and into her mouth. She groaned and pulled harder. More blood flowed free, draining the mortal in her grasp, weakening him further. But she didn’t care, a part of her should have, but all she cared about was the blood. Good thing she had a Master Sire, otherwise she’d have ended up like the other fledglings she use to stake every other night. Alone, cold, dirty, and dust! She was ravenous, and it no doubt would have gotten her staked.

Slowing down as she began to hear his heartbeat slow. Spike stepped forward; ready to pull her off, when she stopped and dropped the corpse. Getting to her feet she smiled.

“What? I knew he was dead!” Spike grinned and took her in his arms, kissing her. The minion gave a small round of applause, for the only know vampire among them to take to the kill so effortlessly. She hadn’t even spilt a drop!

She was going to prove interesting!

X4X

-------

Please review me... :D Check out the update of Two of a Kind as well :D :D cya xx