Author's Chapter Notes:
SMUT! Go 'way if too young... I don't like blame!
Thanks to BuffyandSpikeForever,
~*~Tasha~*~ : I hope you have interent access :P,
Romero,
Lindsay : LOL thank you. Me niether i thought "who should i kill?" and there was no Parker or Scott yet so... :P and
Lu82 : Good ol' Evil!Vamp!Buffy :D Your welcome!

-------



------- Banner by Kris!

Part 5
He was devouring her, taking her essence into himself, drawing it out through every pore of her body as she mewled against him. His tongue invading hers, investigating the cavern of her mouth as she in turn sent her tongue forward to fend him off.

Hands stroking arms, fingers digging into hips, flesh sliding and grinding against flesh as if time didn't exist. Unneeded breath rushed in great gasps from kiss-bruised lips whenever they were apart. Drawing the air back in their mouths fused in passion once more.

Pulling back finally, Buffy smiled at her Sire. “Hey you.” She breathed with a slight evil smile.

“’Lo pet.”

Smiling softly back at her, he was overwhelmed by the feelings of pride and affection that overcame him when he remembered her first kill. As if she knew what he was thinking she chose that very same moment to remember Owen's death and turned to face the minion, who having not been excused from his master’s presence, stood quietly in the corner. Undoubtedly aroused by the couples grope fest.

“Hi, thanks for him.” Pointing at the corpse lying in a heap on the floor Buffy spoke to the minion. “Was starting to get a bit hungry.” The minion smiled looking down at the ground, unsure as to how she expected to be answered. “What’s your name?”

That was definitely not what he expected. “Um, Dalton, Mistress Buffy

“Hi.” She waved softly, a slightly confused expression marring her features. “Why…?” Trailing off at Spikes growl.

Warily stepping back towards the door, Dalton coughed again.

“Yea, you can go now,” Spike muttered.

Nodding, he ran from the room. Glad to find the slayer was a lot nicer to vamps when she was on their side.

Once he was gone, Buffy turned to Spike “Why didn’t you let me ask him why he called me Mistress?”

“Because he has no right to declare whether you are or aren’t. You are mine! So while I am master of those fools, you will be mistress.”

“So you know?” She asked hopefully, certain that she was now Mistress because Drusilla was dead.

“Know what?” He replied inquisitively head tilting oh so deliciously to one side.

{Maybe not then} Sighing she shook her head and Spike let it go.

“Where were we?” He purred at her, eyebrows raised as he prowled towards her. Capturing her in his arms, he laid her down on the bed and came to rest on top of her. Hands slipping past the waist of her pants, pulling them from her body and down her hips slightly, the top of her pants barley showing. “Right about here, I think.”

“Oh god, Spike.”

“If you want, I can go by that.” She slapped him playfully and he, once again, captured her lips in a searing kiss.

She shuddered as she bucked her hips against his, rubbing her most sensitive part against his hard arousal. Growling heatedly into her ear, licking his tongue out to trace her ear lobe. One hand pulling her hair away as the other divested her of her pants. Soon she was completely naked.

“Someone has too many clothes on.” She pouted at him.

He stood smirking from the bed, purring in satisfaction at the vision that lay waiting for his plunder. Slowly, he gripped the hem of his t-shirt and pulled it up and off. Spike began to work on his boots and taking off his socks as he ran light finger tips down his chest and abdomen. Grinning within at her small gasp of wanton abandonment his little strip tease was stirring in her. Unbuckling the belt and unsnapping his pants, he slowly pulled them down his legs.

Looking up at him through hooded eyes Buffy mewled as his jeans came down. {Oh, if only I had known what he hid under that duster, I wouldn’t have fought so hard.} She thought to herself. Spike seemed to know she was thinking about him as he laughed. Glad for her lack of circulation, otherwise her bright red cheeks would have definitely given her thoughts away.

As she noticed his lack of underwear she gasped, sure that if it was possible, bright red just went up a notch. Smirking at her again, Spike kicked off his jeans and stalked towards the bed. Spike almost froze when he saw her eyes without all the fangs and bumpies. His heart swelled in pride, and something more, but thoughts of Dru iced the warm emotion. Sure, he fancied the pants off Buffy, but no one could replace Drusilla, his sire and his unholy lover for over 100 years. No, he wouldn’t say anything, he’d wait and then maybe…!

{I have to tell him. We can’t do this and have me not tell him. I’m going to tell him!}

“Spike, I need to say something.”

He looked up frowning as he kissed a trail over her breasts. “Can’t it wait, pet?”

“No!”

He raised an eyebrow, and she answered his unasked question. “It’s not that I don’t want to with you, I do, cause you’re sexy and hot, and have a great body and I kind of lo- like you, but if we do this and I tell you afterwards you won't want to do it again, and I’d rather not have you at all than lose you.”

“It’s better to have loved and lost, pet.” He smirked at her; sure that this was just a distraction technique. He lowered his head again to her breasts.

“Not with me Spike!” She bit out, irritated.

His head snapped up when he realized she was being serious, and he smiled reassuringly at her

“Believe me, luv, there is nothing you could do to make me not want you.” He vowed his voice full of lust and desire, as were his eyes.

“Wish I could believe you.” Buffy muttered to herself, her dead heart breaking in her chest.

“What was that?” He asked softly, eyes boring into hers.

“Nothing. Please, let me tell you Spike.”

“Later. I have other things in mind for now.”

Sighing dejectedly Buffy lay back down. All thoughts of Dru and Buffy's part in her death fled her mind as her Spike once again fixed his mouth over her nipple. Thrusting her chest towards him she moaned. He released her breast, grinning, and moved onto the other. Moving lower he pushed her thighs apart gently and smiled as she tried to close them again.

“Don’t hide from me, baby. Open up!”

Spreading her legs of her own volition she bit her lip softly. She wanted this- him -but he was going to hate her when he found out. Crying out his name as his tongue swept across her labia, the rational part of her brain once again failed her.

“Stop.” She whimpered when she knew she was close. Spike looked up at her, hurt and sort of afraid, fearing she may have changed her mind. “I wanna cum with you.” He smiled at her and moved up her body, pressing kisses to her skin along the way.

Capturing her lips again, fevered kissing over came them both. Reaching between them her hand wrapped around his cock and led it to her entrance. Smiling up at him, panting from the kisses, he kissed her once more and thrust up into her. She cried out as he stilled, waiting for her to adjust to his girth. Kissing her harder, he stilled himself to let her grow accustom to his size. Knowing this was her second time; he had to really try to not hurt her. Which was hard since all his demon wanted to do was shag her into the mattress.

Reining his demon in, he waited until she was ready. Raising her hips slightly Buffy looked at him and he thrust to meet her. Letting her set the pace they came together and pulled apart over and over. Until they were so close to the edge that neither could control it, frantically moving their hips and sending hands to roam over the other. Her breasts crushed against his chest as they panted needlessly.

Spike felt so good, Angel hadn't felt this good. Spike stretched her to almost to the point of pain, his frantic thrusts hitting the mouth of her womb, making her cry out in pain and love every minute of it. Kissing along her throat Spike stopped to suck on the jugular that wasn’t pulsing anymore. Mewling at his antics Buffy grabbed onto the back of his head.

“Bite.”

As he bit down her world shattered. Colours flashed behind her eyes, ceilings crumbled and the walls shook. Until she was falling, falling, falling into a hole of fulfilled desire and sated lust. Euphoria over came her. As she came so did he, his orgasm triggered by the sound of her screaming his name as her blood pooled into his mouth and her internal muscles strangled his cock.

“Mine.” He muttered against her throat as he released his fangs.

“Yours.” She whispered back.

X5X

-------

Please review me...