Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you to whoever nominated me for Best POV at the Spuffy Awards! it's my first nomination and I've never been so happy!
Chapter Eleven

Spike rocks back on his heels pulling me up with him and our joined hands fall between us as we stare at the cold, painless fire which encases but doesn’t spread from our joined appendages.

Bloody Hell. I’m on fire but I’m not burning up. I try to break contact with the Slayer’s hand but I can’t seem to move. Uh oh. There’s a warmth traveling out of where we’re joined and it looks like I’m gonna end up vampire flambé after all.

The heat builds to an excruciating level and it’s all I can do not to scream. I close my eyes and wait for the end as the feeling of heated pressure grows. I think I might explode from it all. I hope Buffy doesn’t get hurt in the process.

I open my mouth to try to warn her to get as low as possible when I hear her speak in awed tones.

“Spike?”

Next thing I know my eyes’re blown open and my head’s forced back like I’m an exploding champagne bottle as the pressure that’s been building in me expels itself from every orifice I possess. The room grows white. This is the end of my run I guess.

Top o’ the world, Ma!

~~~~~

The tingle grows as I stare at the flames that surround our joined hands. A memory of a memory nibbles at the back of my brain but I set it aside as the tingle turns into a strange leaking feeling. Spike seems to be drawing all my body heat into him through our hands. Instead of getting cold, however, I feel like I’m sunbathing. As if my body is compensating by producing more heat. A lot more beat

My heart starts to beat faster and I start to pant. I’m getting more and more excited as the moments tick by. Am I going to orgasm? I find the energy to focus my eyes on Spike. His heads down and it looks like he’s in pain. He’s also starting to glow.

Weird.

Gorgeous.

“Spike?”

Suddenly Spike’s head spasms back and light shoots out of his open mouth and eyes. He looks like a radioactive disco ball as he lights the entire room with his inner fire. I have time to think that I’ve never seen anything more beautiful in my life before I lose consciousness.

~~~~~

I’m starkers. It’s the first thing I’m aware of when I come to. I don’t open my eyes yet. I’m afraid of what I’ll see. Never was one for hell. Always preferred the mortal plane if you get my meaning. Don’t want to know if I’m alive or dead yet.

Next thing I’m aware of is that not only am I naked, but there’s a naked body laying on top of me. It’s Buffy. Great. I’m in hell and I’ve got an erection. Nothing good can come of this.

‘Course, what’s the Slayer doing in hell?

I decide there’s nothing to it and crack open an eye. We’re still in the basement. The room’s walls are scorched and neither of us survived clothing intact, but from what I can tell from Buffy’s vitals we’re both alive and unharmed.

I feel like I just had the longest, hardest, most satisfying sexual encounter in my existence and we never even got around to lowering our zippers when Buffy came down the stairs.

Wait a mo’. I’ve got a naked Buffy on top of me and I’m not in hell. Something’s got to be done about this.

~~~~~

Kissage.

Yummy kissage.

I come to and realize that Spike’s conscious and is trying to wake me up with slow wet kisses all over my face. My heart starts to beat quickly again. Let’s not mention the panting. I feel good all over and it’s not just from the Spike kissage.

“Spike?”

“Yeah, luv?”

“What just happened?”

“Dunno, luv. Think about it later.”

Oh...oh...his hand’s in my favorite place, “’kay.”

“Luv?”

“Yeah, Spike?”

“What about your mum?”

“She left for Paris for a week. She’d have said goodbye, but she was in a real rush not to miss her flight.” Tired of talking I reach down and grab hold of Spike’s most impressive feature.

“Aughh...good on that.”

We stop speaking for quite a while.



I have no idea how long Spike and I have been having fun together when I hear a knock on the front door. We’ve been all over the house, aside from my mom’s room since that’s just creepy, and we’ve recently come to rest on the living room floor. I do know that I have no idea where my clothes are. Since the explosion that burned away everything we were wearing neither of us has had the opportunity or desire to get dressed.

“Hold on!” I shout at the door as I rush upstairs to get some clothes. “Spike! Come on!”

We get to my room and I thrust some more sweats at Spike as I grab the easiest thing I own and throw it over myself. It’s a frumpy old blue floral dress I haven’t worn since we came to Sunnydale. It makes me look like I should be pushing copies of The Watchtower.

I leave Spike to finish getting dressed and rush to open the front door.

“Willow! What’s up?” I plaster the biggest, I have not been having sex all over my house for God knows how long, smile on my face as I can muster as I usher her into the living room. I hope the place doesn’t reek.

“What do you mean ‘What’s up?’ Where have you been? Are you sick? How come no one’s answering the phone?”

I glance guiltily at the phone which was knocked across the room and off the hook some time ago.

“I’m not sick. Why would you think I’m sick?”

“Well you haven’t been to school in three days. I assumed the only reason your mom would let you stay home from school is if you were sick. Oh,” she continues on in a stage whisper, “you’re not cutting are you?”

“Willow, what are you talking about? My Mom left for France earlier today and it’s the weekend. School doesn’t start until tomorrow.”

Willow looks at me like I just sprouted another head and started singing show tunes.

“Buffy. It’s Wednesday.”

Huh?

tbc