A/N: Part of this is from Graduation. Well, this is it. I WANT
TO GIVE A BIG THANKS TO MY BETA, MELI!! And thanks to
my ever faithful reviewers!!

~Ellie



Epilogue

Sunnydale High, Graduation Ceremony

“Congratulations Class of 2004. You all proved more or less adequate. This is a time of celebration…so sit still and be quiet.” Principal Snyder started. “Hey, spit out that gum!”

The person in question spit out their gum and Snyder continued.

“Please welcome our distinguished guest speaker, Richard Wilkins the third.”

Everyone clapped as the Mayor walked up to the podium.

“Well, what a day this is. A special day. Today you all graduate from high school. Today, all the pain, all the heartache, and all the excitement is finally over…”

Buffy leaned over to Spike.

“This man is evil. I know it.”

Spike chuckled and grasped her hand in his.

Buffy zoned out the mayor’s speech as she thought about the last month. Here they were the now inseparable gang, about to receive their diplomas and go out into the world. Well, college. All of them had decided to attend UC Sunnydale. For Buffy and Spike, the decision was not hard to make. They wanted to be together for their college years.

Buffy smiled as she thought about their relationship. A week ago, he gave her a silver ring with an amethyst stone for their one-month anniversary. That was also the night they gave in to their desires. Buffy remembered waking up the next morning feeling the happiest she had ever felt in her life. She and Spike were completely in love with each other and nothing could separate them.

Angel and Darla were still together. They found out they were having a little boy. Angel proposed and they were going to get married in a week. Darla had asked Buffy to be her maid of honor, and Angel had asked Spike to be his best man. Turns out, Angel and Spike got along very well considering the first impressions of each other.

Xander and Anya were still going strong. A week after Prom, Jesse asked out Fred and they’ve been together since. Willow and Oz were still together although their relationship was rocky. They hit a bump when a new band came into town and the lead singer, Veruca, set her sights on Oz.

And Buffy and Spike never found out how they won King and Queen of the Prom. Thanks to a little hacking on Willow’s part, the gang snuck into the high school and stuffed the ballot boxes.

“…and so, as we look back on…” the mayor grunted and shook his head. “…on the events that brought us to this day…” the mayor grunted again and blinked.

“See, I told you he was evil! He’s morphing!” Buffy whispered, causing Spike to chuckle.

“Uh-oh.”, the mayor said, before falling to the floor behind the podium.

“He’s turning into a snake demon!” Buffy whispered again, sinking down into her seat.

“I knew I shouldn’t have let you watch that snake movie marathon with me.” Spike commented.

“Sorry, everyone. Mr. Wilkins suffers from narcolepsy.” an aide said.

“Oh.” Buffy said, sitting back up.

Spike chuckled and leaned over to kiss her.

“I still think he’s evil.” Buffy commented.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The gang gathered at their tree, each holding their diploma.

“You’d think it’d be bigger, more elaborate.” Xander commented, looking at his diploma.

“I never understood why it’s rolled up.” Anya said, putting her diploma up to her eye and looking through it.

“Well, that was the most fun you can have without having any fun.” Fred said.

“How about the part where we kicked some academic ass! I liked that.” Willow said.

“Hear, hear!” Jesse yelled.

“So, how about we take off? I could use some food right about now.” Oz said.

“I’m for it.” Spike replied, snaking his arm around Buffy.

“I could go for some sleep.” Buffy said, yawning. “If someone could wake me when it’s time to go to college, that’d be great.”

Everyone laughed and was silent, the word ‘college’ practically hitting them in the face.

“Hey, everybody take some time to think about this…we survived.” Spike said.

“It was a hell of a battle!” Buffy said, grinning.

“We survived high school.” Xander said quietly.

Everyone was silent again as they thought about what was said.

“We’re taking a moment…” Oz said.

“And we’re done.” Jesse commented, as everyone turned to leave Sunnydale High School behind.

A/N: And that’s all. I’m thinking of a sequel, which is leaning toward the yes side. Just look out for it, but it may not be out until late May or so. I’ll keep my journal and group updated though.