Author's Chapter Notes:
warning hard core sex scenes
Hard Days Knight
Author Red Wulfe
Beta Oracle Holly
Disclaimer: I own nothing, I see nothing, I hear Nothing

New Buffy fic For Valentines Bwahahaha
Possibly a crossover at somepoint
Rating very NC-17



Chappie one
Understanding first came flooding over her as her tortured nipples pebbled so hard they hurt and scraped against the rough stone floor. While at the same time, she felt something deep inside her, pounding, sawing, ripping away at her, hitting her bottom so deep and so hard with each stroke that she was certain that her cervix had to be one large bruise. Hips pounding against her ass so hard, that if she was fully human her bones would be broken. Fingers twining in her hair, pulling hard, stretching her head back and up.

Fangs pierced her throat. With her breath coming in ragged gasps, she smelled herself, and God, she smelled terrible. Like some two bit whore that hadn't bathed in weeks! Spike! She realized it was the bleach blond menace; her senses alert but not with fear. It was he that was splitting her open, making her cum. Oh, God! Her mind reeled; her fists pounded the floor.

But he was relentless. Never stopping, never slowing, picking up speed as she shook from the after affects of the largest orgasm of her 17 year old life. Buffy felt her knees give out and her elbows buckle as she slid to the floor. Spike behind her never missed a stroke as he followed her down rolling her onto her side and lifted her left leg to get better access. Buffy reached back over her shoulder and grasped Spike's hair as her breathing turned irregular once again and her sore bottom started meeting his strokes. As his head neared hers, she sank her teeth in his ear bringing blood and pain to her tormenter, her lover.


/I hate you Bitch/ Spike's voice screamed out in her mind. She tried to answer but only grunts and unintelligible mutterings fell from her mouth.

No way would she give him control. She fought through her next orgasm, turning into him, never giving up his glorious cock as she twisted up and over to bring herself to a sitting position on top of him. Even as she reached this position, he hit her spot, and she once again came in a violent orgasm, this time bringing her ‘Lover’ with her. She fell forwards her teeth finding then piercing his neck; blood flowed into her mouth, like a fine wine, pushing her body steadily back up hill towards pleasures yet unreached. His fangs pierced her neck, and without a single move they were both shaking with a second ‘death’ only seconds after the first.

Part of her rejoiced the sex was over, but the larger part of her was pissed. But then he began moving again with slow languid strokes. Both rollingover, Buffy fully got an idea about the size of the cock inside her. Her eyes widened, now understood the reason behind the intense pleasure and pain of their sex. He was as thick as her freaking wrist, and damn sure a bit too long. As they rocked together it only took moments before she was once again lost in the pleasure.
_________________________________________________________________________

Ethan Rayne watched the couple as they continued their brutal coupling. Ripper was going kill him, but this had been the only chance to free the Slayer. When the Initiative had discovered that the Slayer was compatible with human males, Maggie Walsh had planned to use her as brood mare to breed better soldiers. Only Ethan's quick thoughts had saved her. When the retrieval team had dragged him to the old mansion where only the two blondes were still among the living he had spun a quick but detailed story about how THIS was a slayer mating ritual, and that magics had been used to lure the strongest vamps in the area here to battle to the death over the right to father the Slayer’s Children.

Surprisingly Walsh Bitch and Company had bought it hook line and sinker. He had been allowed to use his magic to ‘finish’ the ritual. He actually felt sorry for the girl, now forced into a very primal mating with the Vampire. However, he knew she was safer with this ‘Spike’ than if she had been used as Maggie wanted, chained to a bed and used by Maggie's strongest soldiers.

If he worked this right not only would the two be able to escape, but he might get away as well.
___________________________________________________________________________


/I hate you, you know that right?/ Buffy's voice spoke straight into Spike's head as she pumped his cock with her hand. The two had long since given up on trying to speak verbally, as if they had never learned.

/Yeah, but you love my bleedin cock Slayer, so bend the hell over./ He answered her.

Buffy couldn't stop her stupid giggles. They both felt drugged. Even their mental conversations sounded like pornographic three year olds.

/Mine/ She mentally yelled as he slammed home into her.

/Yours/ Served as his only reply.
_________________________________________________________________________
Ten days! Ten God Damn days, Agent Graham and the others from his unit had watched the two HST's as they almost continuously mated, screwed, ate and slept. It was disgusting. And the Professor wanted to make more like the female! His stomach was queasy. Sure she was attractive, but her… ahem… stamina proved her not at all human. Plus, scary enough for him was that as at times how she seemed to stalk the male, wanting more almost as often as he would then wrestle her to the ground for another round. The good thing was that the equipment now showed her as pregnant; the bad thing was that now they had to somehow get her out and give her a more thorough exam.

The equipment had showed the two asleep as he opened the door, but they sensed him immediately and charged. Though their movements were erratic, the two's strength quickly overwhelmed the guards, and in seconds had escaped their room.

The two moved as one looking for an escape route. Relying mainly on Spike's enhanced senses, they soon found a side passage and ran towards a locked door fully prepared to bash it down. As they reached it, the door opened. Buffy recognized Ethan on sight andreadied herself, but as the older man closed the door and handed them clothes, she wondered what Hell dimension she had landed in where both Spike and Ethan were there to save her.

She took the clothes offered noticing how Ethan never looked directly at her, and her first thought was good. However, as she saw him ogling a dressing Spike, she caught herself growling like an angry vamp.

Ethan however never heard her as he continued to ramble, ".... Ripper is gonna kill me, but really there was no other choice. Either you and Spike, or she would have used her soldiers to impregnate you." He stopped at Spike's warning growl. "My feelings as well old man, but I am afraid Ripper might not agree. We have to get out of here quickly." He handed Spike his Duster and the now fully dressed Buffy a light jacket.

"Miss Summers, you’re still drugged a bit, but without continued dosage you should be fine by morning. Just hope Ripper doesn't kill me." Ethan continued whining under his breath as the trio headed for the tunnels of that would lead to the safety of the Watcher’s apartment.

tbc