[Reviews - 130] LikedPrinter
Summary: Starting with the episode "School Hard" and taking us through an alternate end to Season 2/Beginning Season 3, this story is a response to Challenge #64 at The Bloodshedverse (www.thebloodshedverse.com/). Angel can't close Acathla this time. Only a pregnant Slayer's blood is able to tame the beast and seal Acathla forever. Who will the father be? Human or vampire? Will she find love, or is she just doing her duty as the Chosen One to protect the earth from darkness?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Angst
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 21 Completed: No
Word count: 93078 Read: 26581
Published: 07/16/2005 Updated: 09/08/2015

1. (1) What The Future Holds by Tasha [Reviews - 28] Liked (1862 words)
Chapter Summary: This chapter starts off at what will be a part of the end of the story during a rewrite of the episode "Becoming". Once you read it, you'll understand what I mean. Please be aware that this is a major cliffhanger. It is a teaser to the story, giving you a glimpse into how some things will be at some point. Towards the end of the chapter we go back to the "present" time of the story's beginning.

2. (2) School Harder - Part 1 by Tasha [Reviews - 11] Liked (3823 words)
Not all dialogue is going to be exactly like the episode "School Hard" because I am tweaking it to fit the progression of this story. Also a decent portion of this chapter is going to include direct quotes from the episode. Credit to the great Joss Wheadon and his writers for their words.

3. (3) School Harder - Part 2 by Tasha [Reviews - 9] Liked (8276 words)
Not all dialogue is going to be exactly like the episode "School Hard" because I am tweaking it to fit the progression of this story. I combined two days into one for the library scenes for example. Also a decent portion of this chapter is going to include direct quotes from the episode. Credit to the great Joss Wheadon and his writers for their words. Also a tinsy bit of blood play in this chapter.

4. (4) Fairytales and Lies - Part 1 by Tasha [Reviews - 7] Liked (4272 words)

5. (5) Fairytales and Lies - Part 2 by Tasha [Reviews - 9] Liked (6505 words)
Sorry that this chapter was a long time in coming. I'm pretty nervous about it. Had a rough time of things IRL, and I had a hard time working this chapter to my satisfaction for believability. I hope you enjoy it.

6. (6) Fairytales and Lies - Part 3 by Tasha [Reviews - 3] Liked (6214 words)
Some dialogue was taken from the episode "Lie to Me", and some of the dialogue in scenes from the episode has been rewritten to fit the purpose of this story.

7. (7) Fairytales and Lies - Part 4 by Tasha [Reviews - 4] Liked (5006 words)
Some dialogue was taken from the episode "Lie to Me", and some of the dialogue in scenes from the episode has been rewritten to fit the purpose of this story.

8. (8) History and Portents by Tasha [Reviews - 3] Liked (6482 words)
Some dialogue was taken from the episode "The Dark Age" and "What's My Line - Part 1". Also some of the dialogue in scenes from the episodes has been rewritten to fit the purpose of this story. Timelines have also been adjusted so certain things happen before others. Assume that other events from the episode "The Dark Age" like the fight in the library with Phillip, the appearance of Ethan originally in the library, etc all still happened as they did in the show unless you see it changed here in the story.

9. (9) Prophecies and Rituals - Part 1 by Tasha [Reviews - 3] Liked (4690 words)
Some dialogue was taken from the episode "What's My Line - Part 1". Also some of the dialogue in scenes from the episodes has been rewritten to fit the purpose of this story.

10. (10) Prophecies and Rituals - Part 2 by Tasha [Reviews - 7] Liked (9216 words)

11. (11) Escaping The Flames by Tasha [Reviews - 5] Liked (3009 words)
Well going to the James Marsters and Friends convention helped to respark the muse. I met some wonderful people there, and some of them turned out to be people who read my fiction. I can't tell you guys how much it tickled me the first time I said that I wrote Revenge For Love and had people know what story I was talking about. You guys were great. Thank you for helping to respark my muse. This chapter is dedicated to Margaret, Margaret (yes, I meant to put in two Margaret's. They know who they are), Kim, Vicki, Holly, Rebecca, and Jessi (from the convention). Thank you all for helping to revive the muse.

12. (12) The Consequences Of Being A Hero by Tasha [Reviews - 4] Liked (2234 words)
A couple people pointed out to me that they felt the fireman letting them go wasn’t as believable as it should be. Well, I am of the frame of mind that not everyone in Sunnydale is oblivious to what is going on around them. I mean, seriously, how could EMT’s, firemen, cops, etc all be that ignorant? Maybe they are, but I’d like to think that they aren’t that stupid. I tired to point out in the chapter that the fire chief knew about the weird happenings of Sunnydale. I was also kind of foreshadowing that the fireman could come back into play as an ally later. (Just like we have Marie at the hospital that helps with blood.) I hope this helps to clear up any confusion.

13. (13) Renewed by Tasha [Reviews - 5] Liked (2732 words)

14. (14) Secrets Revealed - Part 1 by Tasha [Reviews - 4] Liked (4317 words)

15. (15) Secrets Revealed - Part 2 by Tasha [Reviews - 3] Liked (3141 words)

16. (16) Secrets Revealed - Part 3 by Tasha [Reviews - 2] Liked (5332 words)

17. (17) It's All About The Blood by Tasha [Reviews - 4] Liked (4550 words)

18. (18) True Faces by Tasha [Reviews - 7] Liked (2605 words)

19. (19) Time Passes in Recuperation by Tasha [Reviews - 11] Liked (4049 words)

20. (20) Catching Up ~ Part 1 by Tasha [Reviews - 0] (2140 words)
Somehow this chapter did not get posted to the archive even though it was posted on my site years ago. I will be posting Chapter 20 and Chapter 21 on the same day to catch everyone up here!

21. (21) Catching Up ~ Part 2 by Tasha [Reviews - 1] (2623 words)
Marie deals with the news of Dalton’s death. Clem and Marie let Buffy and Spike know what is being said around Sunnydale. The Scoobies get an unexpected visit from the “Powers That Be” that puts a wrench in the works. The full text of the prophecy involved is revealed at the end of the chapter.