Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for not posting this last night, I was very ill. As you may have guessed, this chapter contains some William/Other/Other. If that's not your cup of tea, you can skip the flashback in italics. Thanks to Jess, my beta and everyone who's reviewed. Please review!
CHAPTER 16

William took another sip from his wine bottle to give him a little more liquid courage before beginning the tale of his first kiss. “As I said before, it was the night of your slumber party for your birthday last year. I stayed in my room most of the night, trying to avoid the hell of cheerleaders watching ‘Bring It On’ and talking about the boys of Hemery High. At around two in the morning, I stopped hearing the giggling so that’s when I made my move. I snuck downstairs into the kitchen to get a drink and a late night snack. I poked my head into the refrigerator looking for some leftover cake when not even a minute later in walked Cordelia and Amy arguing.”

”Amy, it’s no contest.” Cordelia explained. “I’m captain of the cheerleading squad and have dated nothing but salty goodness.”

“But I’ve kissed more boys than you, which means I’m more experienced, and therefore, better.” Amy countered.

“‘Boys’ is the operative word in that statement. It doesn’t matter how many you’ve kissed if they’re all novices. It’s about quality, not quantity. I’ve been with Devon and he’s a musician, for god’s sake.”

“Maybe we should ask William.” Amy suggested as they both turned to look at him.

“No, no, no. Don’t ask me anything, I’m not even here. I’m just going to grab my cake to cure my late night sweet tooth craving and I’m gone.” William said, lifting his head from behind the door.

Cordelia walked over to William slowly while sizing him up in his pajama bottoms. “Maybe we have a better cure for your sweet tooth.” She said in a seductive whisper.

Amy sidled up behind him and closed the refrigerator, leaving the room lit in pale moonlight. “Come on, cutie. Help us settle a little disagreement.” She placed her hand on William’s chest and pushed him lightly against the door. He looked down at the hand pinning him in place, while Cordelia reached his other side.

“We just need you to tell us who the better kisser is. No big deal. We promise you’ll like it either way.” Cordelia’s hand skimmed along the waistband of his pants, causing his breath to hitch.

William stared at them in shock for a moment, assessing the situation. Amy wore a matching pink mid-riff baring tank top and tiny shorts that barely covered her backside, while Cordelia was in a white baby doll nightgown that stopped mid-thigh. Their faces wore the most innocent of expressions, despite Amy’s hand having traveled from the middle of his chest to circle lightly around his nipple, while Cordelia’s hand continued to skate along his stomach, dipping beneath the elastic of his pants every other second or so. Amy leaned in close to William’s ear and breathed out in a whisper “All you have to do is say you’ll help us and we’ll have ourselves a real good time.” Rather than pulling away, she took his earlobe into her mouth and sucked lightly on it.

“Say yes, William.” Cordelia said in a breathy moan, her lips mere inches from his.

William couldn’t think straight, but his body knew what it wanted and instinctively he responded in kind, “Yes, god yes.” As soon as the words were out of his mouth, Cordelia’s lips were on his.

She parted her lips and let her tongue slip out to skim along his bottom lip. “Open up, William. Don’t you want to taste me?” She tempted. William’s mouth immediately opened and her lips were on his again, this time her tongue darting out to meet his. Amy’s lips had moved down to tease the spot just behind his ear, and he couldn’t hold back the moan that escaped unfettered.

“Ooh, I think I found a sensitive spot.” Amy said pulling away.

Cordelia dislodged herself from his lips, leaving Will wanting. “I bet I can find another one. Wanna switch?”

“Mmm hmm.” Amy replied while she turned William’s head towards her to capture his swollen lips. While Amy and he battled with their tongues, Cordelia’s lips traveled down his chest until she reached his nipple. She licked all around it until it pebbled into a hardened nub, then latched her mouth onto it and began to suckle. His arms had been frozen to his sides until then, but he couldn’t stay still at the new sensations rushing through his body. William’s hand came up to grab the back of Cordelia’s head, fingers fisting into her hair to hold her in place at his chest. The other hand snaked around Amy’s waist, drawing her closer to his body while he changed the angle of their kiss, deepening it as he became more confident and aroused.

Amy’s hand began to rub William’s hard dick through his cotton pants. “Oh god.” He whispered as his head fell back against the refrigerator, giving Amy an opening to attack his neck. Cordelia grabbed the hand that was holding her head and popped back up.

“Touch me, William.” She said as she slid one of the straps from her nightgown off her shoulder. “Here.” She guided his hand to her newly exposed breast. Willaim cautiously squeezed the mound, trying to get used to the feel of it as he experimented with the amount of pressure he applied. “Just like that, baby. Now kiss me.” Cordelia’s lips were on his again and the kiss was more fervent than their tentative first kiss.

Amy shifted her body so that Will’s leg nestled between her thighs. She began to rock against it, while his hand automatically moved lower from her waist to her ass, guiding her movements. “Oh yeah, that feels good,” she whispered.

Will stopped the kiss with Cordelia and moved his mouth to her distended nipple. He had to taste her. Cordelia’s hand snaked into his pants and wrapped around his erection. Will lightly bit her nipple as she began to stroke him in a steady rhythm. Amy’s moans broke through his haze and Will realized she was moving his hand, guiding it inside the front of her shorts. “See what you are doing to me? Feel how wet I am?” His fingers glided through the flood of juices from her pussy. God, she was wet. “You wanna make me cum, William?” His head nodded against Cordelia’s breast as his fingers continued to explore Amy’s folds. She guided his fingers lower to her opening and spread her legs a little to give him more room to work. Taking his index and middle fingers, she said: “Push them into me, William,” so he did. He had never felt anything like it; her passage was tight, hot and pulsated around his fingers.

Cordelia squeezed his dick a little harder, causing him to gasp, releasing her nipple. “Don’t cum, William. You can’t cum until you please both of us.” She challenged as she looked him in the eye. She began to kiss him again and his hand moved down to her ass. Her thong allowed him to knead her bare cheek in his hand to the rhythm of her strokes.

Amy continued to ride his leg with his fingers deep inside her, his thumb circling around her swollen clit. “Yes, yes, yes.” Amy cried as she breathed heavily. ”You’re not so naïve on how to please a girl after all.” Her words made Will want to prove something, so he applied more pressure to her clit and curled his fingers inside her like he had read about. “Oh god, oh god, William,” she gasped as a powerful orgasm hit her instantaneously and she bit down hard on his shoulder in order to stifle her scream. The walls of her pussy contracted against his fingers as she rode out her orgasm.

William stopped kissing Cordelia and looked her in the eye, making her stop her stroking when she saw the seriousness behind his stare. He removed his fingers from Amy and brought them up to his mouth, licking off the juices seductively. “Mmmm, delicious,” he moaned as he finished, never taking his eyes off of Cordelia, “Your turn.” Will’s hand moved from her ass to push her thong aside and began to tease her wet inner folds. Her head tilted back while her breath hitched and he plunged two fingers inside her before she expected it, causing her to whimper.

Recovering from her orgasm, Amy got down on her knees and pulled Will’s pants down below his hips, exposing his glistening cock. She licked the pre-cum off the tip before taking it in her mouth. William looked down to watch his cock disappear inside Amy’s mouth and reappear as her head bobbed back up. She met his eyes, smiled and then started humming. “Jesus,” Will’s head banged against the refrigerator as he doubled his efforts between Cordelia’s thighs. He knew he wasn’t going to last long under Amy’s ministrations; her mouth was so hot and moist, while her active tongue wiggled along his vein.

Using the same technique that he had on Amy since it seemed to do the trick, William circled his thumb around Cordelia’s clit, applying pressure, and curled his fingers up inside her. Her whimpers grew louder and he quickly took her in a kiss to muffle some of the noise. She started bucking erratically against his hand, trying to get herself off quicker. Will eased a third finger inside her, and after a few more thrusts she came. He could feel her inner muscles clench around him as she started to slow down her movements. He extracted his fingers from her pussy and brought them up again to his mouth, but before he could taste her flavor for himself, she captured his fingers and brought them to her own mouth.

It was so erotic; the sight of Cordelia sucking her own juices off Will’s fingers while Amy was sucking on his dick, that he couldn’t hold back any longer. “Amy, I’m gonna cum,” the words rushed out in warning as he buried his face in Cordelia’s neck. To his surprise, she didn’t move away, but instead fondled his sac while he exploded in her mouth. She swallowed every last drop and only removed her mouth when he began to go limp. William tried to get his breathing under control, but was finding it difficult since it was the first orgasm he had ever experienced that wasn’t brought on by his own hand, and it was a hundred times better.

Amy adjusted his pants back into their proper place, while Cordelia picked his head up off her shoulder. She gave him a long, deep kiss that took any breath that he recovered away again. When she was done, Amy stroked his cheek and brought her lips to his in another slow, sensual kiss. “Let’s just call it a tie, huh?” Cordelia said while squeezing his butt.

“Thanks for settling the argument though.” Amy chimed in, pinching his nipple.

“Oh and William, let’s not mention this to anyone, ok? It’ll be our little secret. We wouldn’t want to hurt Elizabeth, now would we?” Cordelia finished as they started for the kitchen door.

“Yeah, ok.” He was still dazed and would have agreed to anything at that point. “Our little secret.” He didn’t want to hurt Elizabeth either and wasn’t sure how she would take him making out with not one, but two of her best friends. “Hey, wait.” Will said before they could get out the door. “Was I any good?” He asked nervously. He felt stupid asking, but it was his first time doing anything remotely sexual with a girl.

They looked at each other and started to giggle. Amy turned with a huge smile on her face, “Don’t worry, William, you have a natural talent. Way better than Larry, that’s for sure.”

“Thanks.” He smiled as they went back to the living room.
‘Well, how about that?’ William thought, ‘I was better than Larry, star linebacker of the football team, hook-up king extraordinaire. He’s always talking about his prowess with the ladies in the locker room and I was better, even though it was my first time.’ He grabbed a can of Coke and a huge slice of cake and returned to his room extremely satisfied.

“And that was it. We never talked about it and nothing ever happened between us again.” Will said as he finished off his bottle of wine, laughing slightly at the shocked expression on my face.

“Oh my god, you are such a slut. You had sex with two girls at once!” I was astonished. This was William, sweet, innocent William, who just told me a story that was similar to the plot of a bad porno movie. Who knew he was capable of something so hot.

“Whoa, wait a minute. There was no sex and if there were any sluts in this story, it was your friends. They came on to me, they clearly planned to seduce me together and they took advantage of an innocent fifteen year old.”

“There was a blow job involved, which is oral sex, so sex was involved. And there were orgasms, three to be exact! And took advantage of you? Please, it sounded like you enjoyed every minute of it. I can’t believe you!”

“Well, see this is why I never told you or anyone else. And Cordelia and Amy were right; you aren’t taking this very well. You said you could handle it, I didn’t tell you so you could judge me.” William was getting angry. “We were sharing, remember? Your words.” He grabbed for my bottle of wine.

“Hey, my birthday, my wine.” I said, protecting my bottle. “I have to drink it all, remember? Your words.”

“Fine, I’ll just open another one.” Will started to get up, but quickly sat back down. “Ugh, my head is spinning.” He lay down on the mattress.

“Serves you right.” I replied taking another sip and stretching out on my side next to him.

“Don’t be mad, Bethy.” He said, turning his head to look at me. “It was nothing. Like I said, the opportunity presented itself; I would have been crazy to turn it down.”

“Yeah, I guess so. It was kind of ‘Penthouse Forum’ material. I suppose that doesn’t happen everyday, especially to you.” I began to giggle uncontrollably.

“Very funny, geeky William isn’t good with girls. Look Amy said I was a natural, so some girl will be very lucky if I ever get a chance to actually use my talent.” He turned on his side so that he was facing me up on his elbow with his head cradled in his hand. “What about you? How far have you gone with Parker? I know you’re still a virgin, but what else have you done?”

“Nothing, I’m completely innocent.” I said, sticking out my tongue.

“Yeah, right. Don’t give me that bullshit. Do you do anything else with that tongue of yours besides poke it at me when you’re being a brat?” He asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Ewww, no. Unlike my apparently slutty friends, I haven’t progressed that far. I mean I’ve kissed him and given him hand jobs, but that’s as far as I’ve gotten. There was one time I thought about giving him a blow job, but I totally chickened out.”

“What about him? Did he ever go down on you?”

“This is so embarrassing. Aren’t you embarrassed asking this?” I blushed profusely. I didn’t know how he could be asking these questions with a straight face.

“Nope, the beauty of alcohol.” William smirked. “Drink some more.”

Following his advice, I took another sip of my wine. “No, he never went down on me. He did use his fingers on me though.”

“Did you have orgasms when he did that?”

“Yes, every time.” I smiled thinking about it. “Oooh, there was one time where we masturbated in front of each other while looking at a porn magazine. That was kind of cool.”

“Very kinky. What else?” Will asked in a husky whisper as his eyes took on a darker hue as they bore into mine.

“Nothing, really. Just your normal teenage make out sessions.”

“And normal teenage make out sessions include what? I’ve never had a girlfriend, remember?”

“You know, kissing, groping, dirty talk.”

“Ooh, now that’s interesting. Do you like dirty talk?”

“Yes.”

“Saying it or listening to it?”

“Listening to it, I get a little embarrassed saying it since I’m not very experienced.”

“So what does he usually say?” Will asked curiously.

“I don’t know. How I feel to him, he’ll ask if I like certain things he’s doing to me, what he feels like when I do things to him.” I shrugged.

“Hmm, so things like ‘the way you touch me makes my cock so hard’ or, ‘you like it when I suck your nipples, don’t you baby? It gets you so wet.’” He said in a low seductive tone.

“Yeah, things like that.” I adjusted myself onto my back in order to ease the tingles stirring between my legs. His soft voice saying those words shouldn’t be turning me on more than anything Parker ever said. I took a large gulp of my wine, finishing off the bottle.

Because of the awkward drinking position I was in, a small amount of wine escaped my lips and dripped down the side of my chin and onto my neck. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched as William slowly leaned toward me while licking his lips. His tongue followed the path that the wine left on my skin, licking up my neck to my chin and ending at the side of my mouth. He hovered above me just staring at my lips as a shiver ran through my entire body.

“That was the last of my wine. Mission accomplished.” I held the bottle upside down to show it was empty, trying hard to ignore the sexual charge crackling around us.

Will smiled down at me. “I guess the night is complete then. Welcome to the ‘adult’ world.” He moved back to my side and stretched out on his back and let out a deep breath. “I told you the Wells tradition wouldn’t be so bad.”

I laughed. “No, it wasn’t at all what I expected. I like sharing with you.” I smiled at him.

“Yeah? Well, we’ll have to do it again some time. We can crack a couple more bottles of wine open at New Year’s.”

“I guess we should go to bed. We’re probably going to have wicked hangovers in the morning.”

“You’re probably right. Let’s get downstairs, we need to drink some water before bed to help with the headache.” He got up slowly and was definitely not steady on his feet, but still held out his hands to help me up. I grabbed his hands and rose, swaying. “This is going to be tough.”

“Is the room spinning or is it just me?” I asked as I held onto his forearms for dear life.

“No, it’s not you. The room is spinning. Come on, stand in front of me and we’ll walk together.” Will turned me around and snaked his arm around my waist, bringing me close against his body to better guide me. “Ready?”

“Yeah.” I nodded and he started to walk forward. My legs automatically walked with his since it was like we were one body. We walked slowly like this all the way to the stairs, reaching out to grab onto furniture and walls to steady us along the way. “How are we going to make it down the stairs?” I never realized how many there were. “Maybe we should just sleep up here.”

“No, we can’t. We’ve been drinking, which means we’ll probably oversleep. If grandmother comes in for breakfast tomorrow morning and we’re not downstairs, there’ll be hell to pay.” He had a point. “Ok, let’s think about this. We can go down one at a time on our butts. Remember Connor used to do that at home when he was little?”

“Yeah, that should work.” I sat at the top of the stairs and then slowly descended one at a time with William a few steps behind me. It was slow-going, but better than falling on our faces. When I got to the bottom, I pouted. “Ow, my butt hurts. These stairs are extremely hard.”

“Poor baby,” William said, standing up behind me. “Her bum is sore.” He grabbed me again around the waist and turned me around to face him. Rubbing his hands along my denim clad ass, he asked, lips close to my ear, “Does this make it feel better?” His touch was light, but firm as his palms skimmed from the small of my back down the curve of my ass cheeks to where they met the back of my thighs. He squeezed softly before letting his hands travel back up and then down again.

Speechless from the feelings his touch provoked, I just nodded. “I guess that’s why Connor never did it after he got out of diapers. He lost the extra padding.” Will said with a smirk before he turned me around to get us into our previous walking position. “Come on, off to bed we go.”

We walked together to my bed and he helped me onto it. “Get ready for bed. I’ll go get you some water.” While he went over to the refrigerator, I peeled off my jeans with some difficulty, but stayed in my t-shirt deciding that was going to have to be appropriate sleepwear for the night. Bundled under the covers, I took the bottle of water William offered me when he returned. “Drink up.” He said as he tapped my bottle with his own.

After I gulped down about half the bottle, I turned my attention to William, grabbing his hand. “Thank you for tonight. I was really disappointed that I wasn’t going to have my big sweet sixteen party, but you made me forget about that. This birthday turned out better than anything I imagined.”

He smiled brilliantly at me and brought my hand up to his mouth, turning it to kiss the palm. “You know I’d do anything to take care of my girl.” He stroked my cheek with a light touch of his thumb and leaned down to give me a gentle peck on the lips. “Happy birthday, Elizabeth.”

He got up to go to his own bed and I watched as he took off his jeans and t-shirt, revealing his newly defined chest and abdomen. He jumped under the covers in his boxers and winked at me before closing his eyes. Turning over onto my back, I took in a deep breath before letting it out slowly, trying to get my alcohol induced hormones under control. Closing my eyes, I realized this move was strangely reminiscent of William’s earlier action in the attic, and couldn’t help but wonder if he was having the same issues that I was.