Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for the reviews - I would love to get some more for Christmas! Thanks to my wonderful beta, Jess! Enjoy.....a little present for you all :)
CHAPTER 23

Sufficiently distracted by their gifts, the twins didn’t comment on the absence of mother the week after Christmas. Since it was their school ‘break,’ they happily spent most of the days playing with their new toys in the attic. Or so we thought.

“What’s fell-a-te-o?” Dawn asked. She was sitting on the mattresses changing her new doll’s clothes. Connor and I were setting up a race track on the floor next to the mattresses.

Will looked up from the book he was reading. “I’ve never heard of it. Is it something you read?”

“Yes, but maybe I’m not saying it right. I sounded it out though like you taught us.” Dawn said.

“Well, let’s have a look at it.” Will said marking his page.

“Ok.” Dawn got up and went to another part of the attic. She came back a minute later with a book in her hand and gave it to Will.

“Where did you find this?” Will looked at her with wide-eyes. I glanced at the title and blushed – ‘Sex and the Perfect Lover: Tao, Tantra and the Kama Sutra.’

“Connor and I were playing hide and seek yesterday and I found this in my hiding place by the shelves near your barbells.” Dawn said as innocent as pie. “Once he found me, I showed it to him and we were reading it.” Will shot me a nervous glance.

Dawn grabbed the book back from William and flipped to a page. “See, here it is. Fell-a-te-o. Is that how you say it?”

Will was too busy gawking at the picture to actually answer Dawn. There was a man leaning back on his elbows on the bed while a blond woman sat between his legs with his cock in her hand and her tongue licking the head. Finding his voice, Will replied, “No, Dawn, the ‘t’ and the ‘i’ together make a ‘sh’ sound, like in ratio.” Ever the teacher. “But that’s beside the point; you shouldn’t be looking at this. There was a reason it wasn’t out here with the rest of the books.” He shut the book and put it behind his back, under his shirt and in the waistband of his jeans.

“There are naked people in there. They have hair in places I don’t have it. Dawn either. We checked.” Connor said matter of factly. “Do you have hair down there?” He looked at Will, waiting for an answer.

“Connor! I’m serious. You shouldn’t have been looking at this.” Will said.

“Well, we were just curious. I’ve never seen a naked person before.” Connor continued. “In some pictures, it looks like they were playing ‘Twister.’ Dawn and I tried to get into a couple of the poses.” He started laughing at the memory, “We kept falling over. It was funny.”

“I don’t know how any babies are made that way if you keep falling over. Do you have to do it differently if you are trying to make a baby?” Dawn asked in all seriousness. Neither of the twins was cutting Will any slack as he kept opening and closing his mouth like a fish out of water. I tried to stifle my smile by putting my hand up to my forehead to rub my temples.

“Ok, that’s it. We are not having this discussion right now based off a sex book. When we get back to our lessons, we will cover the human body and reproduction in science class in a structured biological manner, so please go back to playing.”

“But you never answered my original question.” Dawn whined. “What’s fellatio? I pronounced it right that time.” She beamed. “And if it’s like the picture, why would a girl want to lick a boy’s thingy? That’s where they go pee from.” She said the last part in a whisper as if she was letting Will in on a huge secret.

Will’s face was bright red, though I couldn’t tell if it was from embarrassment or anger. He looked at me for help, but I quickly lowered my head so I wouldn’t make eye contact. There was no way I was getting into this conversation, and I was trying to make sure the twins forgot all about me being there. Realizing I wasn’t going to save him, he sighed, “Dawn, if I answer this one question will you promise not to ask anymore until our lessons?”

She nodded her head. “Yes, I promise.”

“Ok. Fellatio is when a woman takes a man’s penis into her mouth. There’s usually licking and some, er…sucking involved. It gives the man a lot of pleasure and the woman does it because she loves him. End of story.”

“Has anyone ever done that to you?” Connor asked.

“Connor! I said no more questions.” Will yelled as a look of horror passed over his bright red face. I wondered if he was thinking back to his encounter with Amy.

“What? You told Dawn she couldn’t ask any more questions, not me.”

“Well, it applied to both of you. Now, it’s New Year’s Eve. If you don’t stop asking questions right now, I’m not letting you stay up until midnight.” Will reprimanded.

“Alright, alright. I want to stay up for the New Year.” Connor said and the subject was dropped. For now.

************************************************************

The twins didn’t make it to midnight. With them falling asleep around ten, it left William and I with two hours before the New Year began. “I already pulled out four bottles of wine for tonight.” Will said as he tucked a sleeping Connor into bed. “I plan on getting completely wasted. I think this year deserves to end in a foggy haze.”

“Four bottles! Will we could barely handle two last time.” I exclaimed. With the way the night had gone on my birthday, there was no way four bottles could end in anything but badness.

“We don’t have to drink it all, but if we have bottles on hand it will require less walking around. And after that conversation with the twins today, I need many drinks.” I couldn’t argue with his logic. “Thanks for the help by the way. You completely bailed on me.”

I shook my head. “There was no way I was getting involved in that. You should have seen your face when Connor asked you if a girl’s ever sucked you off before. It was priceless.” I started laughing.

“Just for that, I’m making you do the biology lessons.”

“Oh, no mister. That’s all you.” I said as we got to the top of the attic stairs. “Where’s the wine?”

“Over here. I figured if we stay on the east side it will be less of a walk to the stairs tonight.” He sat down on the mattress and grabbed one of the bottles from beside the bookshelf. He opened the wine and handed it to me as I sat down next to him, then grabbed another bottle to open for himself.

Watching him take a gulp of the wine, I waited for him to finish his first taste before asking, “What do you think mom’s doing tonight?”

“I’m sure she’s out with Wesley.” William took another big sip of his wine. “Look, I don’t want to talk about her tonight. I want to have a good time, not dwell on the suckiness of our situation. It’s the last day of the year and New Year’s lore says that however you spend this night is an indication of how the next year is going to go. I’ll be damned if I’m going to jinx things by talking about mom, the plan or anything else of that nature.” He took another swig from the wine bottle. “Please, let’s just have a good time and talk about something else.”

“Ok, fine.” I said taking another sip before changing the subject. “How do you think Dawn found that book?”

“Ugh, I don’t even know. I had put them all on the highest shelf of the bookcase by the barbells. She must have knocked it off when she was getting into her hiding place. That was so embarrassing. Did you see that picture?”

“Yeah, I can only imagine the other ones they saw in there. I can’t believe they actually tried to get into them and kept falling. They must have been some crazy positions.” Will and I laughed imagining the twins maneuvering themselves into some of the poses from the book. “What did you do with the book?”

“It’s between the cushions of the chair for now. I was going to find another place for all of them later. Why?”

I put down my bottle and crawled over to the chair. “Because I want to see it.” I pulled up the cushion and found the book. I grabbed it and went back to my bottle, taking another sip before flipping to the table of contents. William watched me intently while still working on his wine. “Listen to these chapter titles. The Explosive Orgasm, How to Reach the Core of Ecstasy, Positions of the Kamasutra, Traveling the Love Maps, Fragrances and Massages to Enhance Pleasure, Body Zones and How to Stimulate their Energy with our Hands. Oh my god! Do you think this is grandmother’s book?”

William shuddered. “That is so disturbing. Please don’t ever mention grandmother in the context of a sexual being ever again.”

“Listen to this.” I said as I read an excerpt:

“‘Each partner must caress the other in a slow and soft manner, with yin sensitivity. In doing so, not only do the mouth and the fingers take part, but so does the whole body, including those parts that are not usually explored erotically.

‘While the partners caress each other, both should focus mentally on the image of a sun embracing the moon with its light beams -- two vital energies becoming integrated.

‘The man should excite the woman until they both reach maximum wetness in their erogenous zones. Upon achieving this yin sensation, it is time for the intervention of the yang, with the man's penetration of the woman until the couple achieves maximum pleasure.


“Do you think this stuff really works? The tantric stuff, visualizing and all that?”

“I really wouldn’t know, but I guess. Some people swear by it.” He took another sip of his wine, and I noticed that he was almost done with his bottle. I guess he really was trying to get drunk. “It sounds pretty stupid, visualizing sun beams, but kind of hot at the same time.” He got up and opened another bottle of wine.

“You’re already done with your first one? It’s not even eleven. If you keep going like that, you’re not going to make it until midnight.”

“Oh, I’m going to make it. I’ll go slower with this one. I’m already feeling it. Stop worrying about me and drink more of yours.”

“Why, William, are you trying to get me drunk?” I asked, fluttering my eyelashes.

“Yes, as a matter of fact, I am. I’m going to set the alarm on my watch to go off at midnight, so we won’t miss it. Now what else is in that book? Convince me that visualizing sunbeams isn’t stupid.”

“Ok, well here’s something about the Taoist philosophy.

‘According to Taoist thinking, the sexual feature of yin is slower excitation, but this also means that a woman is slower to quit at the moment when she needs more sexual stimulation. On the contrary, yang's sexual feature is easy excitability, which allows the man to achieve maximum pleasure instantly.

‘The man needs to learn to prolong the sexual act without reaching orgasm so that both energies can merge and fuse. By increasing the time his member remains inside the woman, he will absorb the yin essence that will in turn revitalize him.’


“Makes sense, right? The longer you go, the better it is for the woman and you. No sun beams there.” I said.

“Go to the positions. I want see what Connor was talking about.” Will moved next to me so we could both see the pictures in the book. Bringing my bottle to my lips, I tried to ignore his thigh brushing up against mine.

“Ok, Positions of the Kamasutra. Yawning position – that’s pretty much missionary.” I said.

“Keep flipping – get to the ones that require a little more flexibility.” Will said, trying to snatch the book out of my hands.

“Hey! I’ll find them.” I said smacking his hand away. I took another sip of my wine. “I’m almost done with my wine. Can I share yours after? I don’t want to crack another bottle unless we finish the third one.”

“Yeah, that’s fine. Stop stalling though and get to the pictures.”

“Ok, here’s one that looks uncomfortable – The Slave Position.” I tilted my head a little at the picture.

“That doesn’t look difficult. We’re trying it.” Will took a last swig and got on his knees. “On your back.”

“Will! We’re not trying it!” I exclaimed.

“Come on, you’re a dancer which means you’re flexible. This should be no problem for you.”

“That’s not the point.”

“Live a little will you? Dawn and Connor did it.”

I gave him a look that clearly showed that I thought that was a dumb reason. “They’re eight, we’re not.”

“Just do it. It’ll give us something to do until midnight. Take another drink and get on your back.” Will said as he took the book from me. “Ooh, we’re trying this one next.” He showed me a picture of what looked like two people getting ready for a wheel-barrow race.

I shook my head and finished off the bottle of wine. “I can’t believe I’m doing this.” I wiped the wine from my lips and got down on my back on the mattress. “Ok, what next?”

“Give me your ankles.” I lifted my legs so he could grab my ankles and then he pulled my lower half closer to his body. “Grab my hips.” He said while he brought my legs towards my chest, a move that lifted my ass off the ground. He lifted his knees a little so that all his weight was at my core. “Am I hurting you?”

“Well, it’s not exactly comfortable, but it’s not altogether unpleasant either.”

“Ok, flip over. The next one is called the Jardinier position. You have to get up on your hands though.” He explained as he stood up, swaying a little bit from the alcohol.

I flipped over and put my hands flat on the floor and lifted my leg for him to grab. “We used to do this in the summer down at the beach, remember? Who knew we were getting so kinky?”

“Yeah, well I don’t think we did it quite like this.” He said as he stepped between my legs, adjusting them on his hips and pressed right up against my core again. “How long do you think you could stay on your hands like that?”

“It’s like doing a push up. My arms would definitely get tired and with thrusting involved I could see myself falling on my face.” He put down my legs and picked up the book again. “On your back.”

“You’re very demanding, William.” I said as I flipped over onto my back again.

“Do what I say or I’ll put you back in the slave position.” He waggled his eyebrows at me. “This is the Clou position – I have no idea if I’m saying that right. You got to lift your body up like this.” He showed me the picture.

“God, are these positions for real? I don’t know how you can maintain them for a long time.” I said as I lifted my body up off the floor and braced my back with my hands, my legs were straight up in the air. William turned sideways and positioned himself in a lunge between my legs, with his right foot up near my shoulder. He adjusted one of my legs so my foot rested on his ass and placed my other one on his shoulder, putting one hand on my knee and skimming the other one down my leg, over my ass to rest upon the small of my back. Will moved his back leg a little to bring himself closer to my center. I closed my eyes at the feel of his semi-erect cock hitting me in just the right spot. I tried to steady my breathing as he moved up and down a little as if he was moving inside me.

“I think my legs would get tired with this one. It’s hard to maintain the lunge position. I can always work squats and lunges into my exercise routine.” He shrugged and stood straight up again releasing me from the position. I laid flat on my back and watched as he grabbed the wine again. “I need another drink before the next one. You’re tiring me out.” He gave me a wink and a smile. “Here have a taste.” I got up on my elbows and took a sip of the almost empty bottle, while he flipped through a couple more pages.

“Next up, the Barre position. You need to get on your side for this one.” He took the bottle away from me and took the last drink before he knelt between my legs. I laid flat on my side with my dizzy head resting on my bent elbow as I felt William grab my leg and bring it up to his shoulder again. “Bend this leg.” He said as he grabbed my thigh of the leg that was still on the floor. “This is better. I like being on my knees instead of standing – easier control. It’s got to be more comfortable for you too.”

“Mmm,” I said dreamily as I felt his now hard cock hitting my clit as he took a couple of small experimental thrusts.

“Don’t fall asleep. It’s not midnight yet. Besides, I’m going to open some more wine.” He didn’t bother to move from his position between my legs as he leaned over to grab the last of the four bottles.

The movement put just the right amount of pressure on my clit and I couldn’t help the moan that escaped my lips. I tried to cover the fact that I was moaning in pleasure by asking, “Aren’t you drunk enough? I know I am. My head feels ten times too big and I don’t think I can move.”

“Oh, I’m drunk, but I said I wanted to get wasted. I’m not wasted yet.” He opened the bottle and took a few long pulls. “As for not moving, we still have a few more positions to try out, but I’ll let you rest for a bit while I drink.” His arm caressed up and down my leg which was still up on his shoulder while he continued to take sips of the wine, causing his hips to shift every once in a while. My head was swimming at the sensations. I had to stop this, it felt too good. My only hope was another position that would hopefully be more uncomfortable.

I removed my leg from his shoulder and sat up to help shake off some of the drunkenness. “Ok, I’m ready. What’s the next one?”

“You’re on top for this one, it’s called Winged Eros.” Will sat down with his palms flat on the mattress behind him and bent his legs. “Get on top of me so that your back is resting against my thighs.”

“Ok, let me look at the picture.” Seeing what I was supposed to do, I straddled his waist and sat down in his lap. “I might need your help bringing my legs up.” I said as I leaned back against his thighs. He sat up and adjusted my body so that I was in a more upright position in order for me to get my legs up on his shoulders easier. Once my legs were up in the air, he braced his weight against his arms extended behind him again and I went back a little against his thighs.

“Grab my shoulders.” I extended my arms to his neck and he thrust a little, but he didn’t get the desired effect. “Pull on my neck a little when I thrust up, that should move you forward.” He said. “Ready?” I nodded and he thrust as I pulled and my body did exactly as he thought, moving me forward into his rock hard erection. “Oh hell yeah, that feels good. I can only imagine what it would feel like if I was actually inside you. Do it one more time.” Ignoring his Freudian slip and being too drunk to care, I pulled as he thrust again and William let out a loud groan. God, that sound was so hot. I needed to hear it again, so I tugged against him and it earned me another groan, only longer this time. “Elizabeth, you have to stop that.” He looked at me and brought my legs down off his shoulders. “I need another drink.” He lifted me off his lap and grabbed the bottle, taking four large gulps.

“Give me another sip before we get into the next one.”

William raised an eyebrow at me, handing me over the bottle. “You sure you want to do another one.” He was giving me an out, knowing these last few positions were pushing us past the line of innocent. I didn’t care about lines. I was so wet and throbbing I wanted to continue, I wanted to feel his dick hit against my clit again and again. I wanted to get off and I knew he did too.

I gave him back the bottle and nodded my head, looking him right in the eye. “Yeah, I want to do another one.” He smirked at me and took another swig, then nodded in understanding.

“Ok.” He said as he flipped to another page. “Position of the Wife of Indra puts you on your back again.”

“I think you like being the one in control.” I teased as I lay down on the mattress.

His tongue curled up to touch his upper teeth as he kneeled before me, “I won’t deny that. Now spread your legs.” I opened my legs and he grabbed my hips, pulling me hard into his erection. I gasped as he brought my legs back up so my ankles rested on his shoulders and put his weight on me so my legs bent forward towards my chest. My pussy was completely open as he started to move his hips in a slow rocking motion, causing electric shocks to shoot throughout my whole body. I sighed in pleasure as his thrusts got a little harder and my hips started moving in conjunction with his. I could hear his breathing getting heavier, and I opened my eyes to see his blue orbs staring at me in unadulterated lust. He looked absolutely gorgeous, I had to touch him. I brought my hand up to his cheek and he closed his eyes as he leaned softly into it.

He brought my legs down from his shoulders and wrapped them around his waist, which allowed him to lower his body closer to mine. Holding onto one of my legs, he thrust deep as he brought one of my hands over my head and grabbed it as we rocked closer to completion. My other arm clung to his ass, guiding his movements. The only sounds in the attic was of our heavy breathing, soft sighs and unbidden moans of pleasure, until the beeping of William’s watch interrupted the night, signaling the New Year.

Will stopped moving and looked at me, all flushed and heady. “Happy New Year.” He whispered as he caressed my cheek with a feather light touch of his finger. “Holiday tradition dictates that I kiss you.” Will leaned down and touched his lips tentatively to mine. Our hips starting moving again and I felt his tongue slide along my bottom lip, begging entrance. My lips parted letting him in as my legs tightened around his waist. Our tongues battled furiously as our movements gained speed.

I broke away from the kiss as his cock hit my clit through my jeans in just the spot I needed to fly over the edge. “Oh, god yeah.” I groaned as my head flew to his shoulder and bit the flesh there in order to stifle a scream.

“Ugggggh.” William cried as soon as I bit him and I felt his whole body shudder as he came. “Oh yeah, that felt good.” The motion of our hips slowed as he began to kiss and nip at my neck.

After I came down from my orgasm, panic and shame hit me from all sides. Oh god, what had we just done? Despite how good it felt, this was bad, very bad. Will had stopped moving and I wondered if he was experiencing the same panic as I was. “Will?” I whispered, but I didn’t get a response. “Will?” I said again, a little louder, shaking him a little. Still nothing. When I heard a little snore escape from him, I realized he had passed out. “Great.” I said. Will was dead weight on top of me and the alcohol was starting to take its toll. Trying to block out all thoughts, I shut my eyes and let the foggy haze of the wine pull me under.


************************************************************

For those of you who are interested, the book mentioned in this chapter is an actual book by Mabel Iam. It got great reviews on Amazon.com so much so that one reviewer went through and let everyone know her favorite chapters, which is how I got the chapter names. The excerpts are real as well - I found them on an ebook website. In addition, if you are interested in the positions that Elizabeth and William were practicing, I found them at the following websites:
www.artofloving.com/sex/kamasutraillust.htm# and www.kamasutrafree.com. Try them out and let me know how they go - a few looked pretty interesting :)

Lastly, I'm going on vacation for the holidays until after New Year's. I will have limited internet access (my parents live in the dark ages without a computer) so I'm not sure if I'll be able to post until I get back. I'll try, but I'm not guaranteeing anything. I hope this chapter will hold you over and don't forget to review!

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!