Author's Chapter Notes:
It's official - I'm addicted to reviews. Thank you so much! I'm glad you are all liking the story (even if some of you hate me right now). Thanks to my beta, Jess and to all of you for being extremely patient with me. Enjoy!
CHAPTER 34

Will’s lips were hungry against mine – demanding, bruising. His strong hands slid along my skin, burning me. His tongue begged for entrance against my lips, which opened willingly to satisfy the craving that I’d been longing for since New Year’s. His leg shifted to settle at the apex of my thighs, sending shockwaves throughout my body. I was on sensory overload.

Gasping for air, he broke the kiss and put his forehead to mine. “God, I want you so much.” His lips trailed soft kisses over my neck, down my throat. “Want to taste every inch of you,” he said right before he latched on to a nipple.

My body arched into his mouth, wanting him to take all of me in. I tangled my fingers in his hair holding him close to my breast with one of my hands, while the other tugged desperately at his shirt. “Feels so good. I want to feel you.”

He released my nipple from its captor and sat up. “Tell me what you want, Buffy.” He said ensnaring me in an intense gaze, which reached through me to the very fiber of my being.

I knew what he was doing with the name, the role-playing. If we got into character, then there was no guilt. We weren’t William and Elizabeth, brother and sister. We were Buffy and Spike, slayer and vampire. “Take off your shirt, Spike.” I said in a confident voice; the slayer knew exactly what she wanted. “I want to feel your skin against mine.”

Will smirked at the use of the name as if he was taken over by the persona of the cocky master vampire just before lifting his shirt over his head and tossing it to the side. Left bare-chested before me, I ran my hands slowly along his chest and stomach, exploring the contours of his body. When I got to his waist, his breath hitched and his eyes closed as my fingers fumbled with the button of his black jeans. As I worked on lowering his zipper, Will leaned down again to lock me into another bruising kiss. Our tongues battled furiously as if our lives depended on what the other was giving.

My hands wormed their way into his pants, working to slide them down over his hips. When I got them to his thighs, I started using my feet to push them further down his legs leaving my hands to squeeze his ass, driving his hard cock into my covered center.

My efforts to remove his pants were halted when I reached his sneaker covered feet. He broke our heated kiss, leaving us both gasping for air. Will quickly stood up and took off his shoes and pants. Standing before me in all his naked glory, I couldn’t help the snicker that escaped my lips. “What’s so funny?” he asked with a glint in his eye.

“It’s bent.” I said, stifling another giggle.

“Yeah?” He said tilting his head and bringing his tongue to his teeth. “Don’t make fun.” He knelt between my legs and brought his hands to the waistband of my pants. “It’s gonna make you scream later.” Will gave me a smoldering look, and then yanked my pants off me in one smooth movement. Licking his lips, he ran his hands slowly up my legs, over my stomach to my breasts, where he momentarily stopped to tweak my nipples. “You’re so beautiful, Buffy. Absolutely perfect.” He leaned down to draw me into a slow sensual kiss, as one of his hands trailed down my body to between my thighs. One finger traced along my inner walls causing me to moan in pleasure. “God, you’re so wet.” William said, his breath tickling the hollow of my neck.

“You make me this way.” I said in breathless anticipation, bucking my hips against his hand.

At my whispered words and eager movements, Will plunged two fingers into my soaking pussy while groaning in desire. My mouth opened to let out a gasp of pleasure, as my body moved instinctively with the rhythm of his hand, seeking release. His body began to grind against mine, creating the friction he needed to satisfy his own needs.

“Wait,” I said stopping our erratic movements.

“What’s wrong?” He looked at me in panic. “Do you want me to stop?” Desperation was written all over his face.

Trying to ease his mind, I removed his hand from my pussy and raised it to my mouth. “No, I don’t want you to stop, Spike.” Taking one finger into my mouth, I sucked my juices off of it and then offered it to him, encouraging him to taste me by licking his other finger. I felt his cock jump in excitement as he tasted my essence on his skin. I brought my legs up to wrap around his waist, guiding his hard shaft to my entrance. “I don’t want to cum like that. I want your cock inside me.”

He held his breath as the head slipped inside my opening. He stilled his hips, not allowing the forward progress I longed for, and leaned his forehead against mine. “I’ve never done this with a human before, Buffy.”

The implication of that statement hit me suddenly. We were about to lose our virginity to each other. I was surprised when that thought didn’t disturb me as much as it should, but the truth was, there was no one I trusted more than William. I knew that he would be tender and giving, everything that a first lover should be and oftentimes wasn’t. A smile crossed my face as I brought my hand up to caress his cheek. “It’s my first time with a vampire. We can learn together.”

He smiled back at me before capturing my lips in another passionate kiss. We both whimpered as he slowly pushed his cock deep inside my wet heat. Once he was settled all the way in, he let out a shaky breath. “Are you ok?” He asked me quietly. I nodded my head and began to move my hips in response, urging him to move inside me.

He began a measured rhythm, pulling his shaft almost all the way out before slowly pushing himself back in. “You’re so tight, Buffy.” He groaned in gratification. “So wet. You feel incredible.” One of his hands linked together with mine over my head as his other gripped strongly at my hip to help guide the pace he had set. Soon, my legs were squeezing tighter around his waist, encouraging him to go faster.

“Please, Spike.” I cried. “Faster, harder, please. I need to feel you.”

At my plea, Will seized my hips in a strong grasp. Keeping his dick firmly inside me and my legs wrapped around him, he moved up onto his knees and began plowing into me at an excruciating pace. Involuntary grunts escaped from my lips at the force in which he was moving inside me. My arms were flung above my head as I moved my head from side to side at the amount of pleasure coursing through my body. “Ugh! Oh, God! Ugh, ugh, yes, yes, yes…” was the litany echoing throughout the otherwise quiet attic.

Suddenly, Will changed the tempo as he pulled all the way out so just the tip was inside me and then slammed his hips forward at the same time that he smashed my hips into his. The subsequent collision caused me to squeal in delight. He did it again causing me to scream this time as he hit just the right spot.

“Come on, Buffy. Cum for me. I know you’re close, I can feel it. I’m so close too. Wanna cum with you, baby.” He started pumping into me again in quick succession. He moved his hand to my clit and started to rub it at a pace that matched his hips. I felt like I was going to explode as every nerve ending in my body tingled. “That’s it, baby, come on. Don’t hold back. I wanna hear you scream when you cum.”

His words, cock and fingers were driving me over the edge. My teeth unclenched as I erupted in an explosive orgasm. “Oh, God. YES! SPIKE!” I screamed as I came just as he wanted me to, just as he predicted.

My body shook as he continued to thrust into me. As my inner walls quivered around him, he clenched his jaw before letting out a groan as he could no longer stave off his own orgasm. “Oh, yeah. Buffy.” His body jerked erratically as he came, filling me with his hot seed. Another mini-orgasm raced through me at the feel of his cock pulsating inside me. “Mmm, feel so good.” He slowed his movements and languidly kissed me.

My legs fell exhausted from his hips and I enjoyed his soft kisses as I gently caressed his sweat covered back and ass. He pillowed his head on my chest and that’s how we remained while our breathing returned to normal. As he softened and slipped out of me, he rolled off me and onto his side. “Did I hurt you?” He asked while touching the bandage at my side.

“No, I kind of forgot about my cut once we started…” my words trailed off, not sure if I could actually voice our actions.

“Did I hurt you here?” Will said as he slid his hand from my stomach to cover my sensitive mound. “Is there blood?”

“Oh,” I said shaking my head, going on to explain how my hymen had already been broken. “No, there was an unfortunate accident in gym class involving a field hockey stick back when I was fourteen. There was blood then.”

“Ok, never heard about that one.” His fingers started to slide along my walls again, causing my body to shiver. “I don’t ever want to hurt you.”

“You didn’t.” I said, my breathing starting to pick up again. “You won’t”

Will stared at me for a moment as if he was trying to read my mind and then pulled away suddenly, breaking eye contact, at the sound of a bird outside the window. Turning our heads to the noise, we noticed that the sun was starting to lighten the sky. With the day beginning to break, the secrecy of the night lifted leaving us self-conscious in each other’s presence.

Running his hands through his tousled hair, Will got up to look for his clothes while rambling, a sure sign of his insecurity. “We should probably go. Dawn’s going to be up soon.” Awkwardly, he handed me my shirt after pulling on his pants. “You know how early she wakes these days. I wouldn’t want us not be there. She’d probably freak.” Putting on his shirt, he watched me as I drew on my pants. I flinched when I tried to get up, from both the soreness at my side and between my legs.

“Here, let me help you.” Will held out his hand for me. Silently taking his hand, he helped me to stand on unsteady legs. Pushing a strand of hair behind my ear, he flashed a shy smile before squeezing my hand in support, leading me away from the scene of our indiscretion and back downstairs to the cruel world of our reality.