Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the wait ,
CHAPTER 35

In the weeks following our encounter in the attic, to say things were strained between Will and I would be an understatement. It was extremely awkward. I could barely look at him, and whenever he said something to me my mind always found a way to make his words suggestive. This would leave me blushing like a school girl, looking anywhere but at him.

It wasn’t like the other times where I could push the sexual tension to the back of my mind and deny any bad sensations I was feeling. Nobody was drunk this time; we both knew exactly what we were doing. And for all the shame that was plaguing my conscious, my body wouldn’t let me forget. Every time he came near me, there was an electrical charge that coursed through my body. Every time I closed my eyes, I would see him above me thrusting his cock into me, whispering little nasties to make me cum. I tried to muster all the remorse that I could to keep me at bay, but it was excruciating because now that we had crossed the ethical line, I wanted him even more. I knew how good he could make me feel.

My only option was to avoid him as much as possible. We didn’t exercise together anymore as I always made an excuse to work out at another time than him so I wouldn’t have to see him sweaty and bare-chested. I didn’t think I could stand it.

Late one afternoon, I was stretching at the dance bar, trying to avoid Will as usual. Dawn and Connor had roped him into a game of ‘Life’, while I was looking for more summer clothes in the trunks for us to wear. Figuring it was safe to do my routine, I donned a leotard and a little wrap around skirt to start practicing.

“You can’t avoid me forever, Elizabeth.” Will’s voice behind me startled me twenty minutes into my workout, causing me to jump around to face him. That was a big mistake. He was looking at me with fire in his eyes.

“I’m not avoiding you.” I lied, turning back around, putting one of my legs on the bar to continue my stretching. “Just working out is all. I didn’t want to interrupt your game with the twins. What happened to that anyway?”

Ignoring my question, Will said, “I’m not just talking about today. You’ve been avoiding me for about two weeks now.” He stepped closer to me. “I think it’s time we talked about what happened.”

“It’s not going to happen again.” I said quickly in an adamant tone, staring him down in the mirror.

The muscle in his jaw ticked as he moved right behind me, as if he was accepting a challenge. His body was flush against mine as he grabbed me around the waist with one arm and placed his other hand on my outstretched thigh. “You think so, Buffy?” I whimpered at his touch. “This thing between us,” he said in a hushed whisper which tickled against my ear, “I know it’s wrong, but you can’t deny that you feel it. The heat, the desire.” His hand slowly caressed down my inner thigh towards my open cunt. “I know you feel it. You said it yourself, Buffy. I make you wet.” His finger slid beneath my leotard to bathe in my arousal. “See, I’ve barely touched you, Buffy, and you’re already sopping just from my words.”

I gripped the bar tighter as a shiver ran through my body, making my knees weak. I leaned against him a little as his finger slowly slid inside me. “It’s ok to admit it, Buffy. You have the same effect on me.” He held me tighter around the waist as he ground his erection against my ass letting me feel what I was doing to him, then he added another finger to stroke my pussy. With the quickening of the rhythm of his fingers, I let out a sigh and leaned my head back against his shoulder, allowing him to nuzzle my neck. Will began to kiss me softly before I began to hear his whispered words again, “You’re all I think about, Buffy. Dream about. I close my eyes and I see you writhing beneath me in pleasure.”

“Spike, please.” I murmured, begging him to take me higher.

His thumb tackled my clit at my plea. “I’m drowning in you, Buffy.” Will removed his arm from around my waist and fumbled to pull his shorts down. Once his cock was free from its confines, he placed his hand on my back and bent me over towards the mirror. Removing his fingers so he could move aside my leotard, Will placed the head of his cock at the entrance of my pussy. Making eye contact with me in the mirror, he declared again in a husky whisper, “I’m drowning in you,” just before pushing his shaft inside me.

I let out a groan as he settled himself deep inside my womb. Will’s hips began to move in slow, sure thrusts, driving me crazy with lust. “God, Buffy. You’re so soft and warm.” He moaned as he moved his finger to my clit again. “When I’m inside you like this, nothing else matters. Everything but you goes away.”

His words were arousing me as much as his body. I began to push back against him, wanting him to increase his speed. “That’s it, baby, show me what you want.” Will started to go faster, leaving me breathing hard and whimpering.

“Will?” Connor yelled from the other side of the attic. “Where are you?” Will stopped mid-thrust in panic and pulled out of me so fast I nearly fell over.

He pulled up his shorts and tried to hide the bulge in them by pulling his t-shirt out. “I’m with Elizabeth. What do you need?”

“We just wanted to tell you we’re going downstairs to get ready for dinner.” Connor said, not coming any closer. I let my head fall against the mirror as I brought my leg down off the bar, adjusting my leotard into its proper place.

“Okay. We’ll be down shortly.” Will replied, closing his eyes at the close call. Letting out a shaky breath, he brought his hands up to his face and then let them run through his hair.

Will walked back over to me and turned me around. Lifting my chin up so I was looking at him, he kissed me hungrily. “This isn’t over, Buffy. I know you’re as unsatisfied as I am.”

He started to walk away, but before he left my sight, he turned back to me. “Oh, and by the way, Elizabeth, I actually came over here to talk to you about the botched escape attempt. We can’t get out if you don’t work with me. You will meet me up here tonight after the kids go to bed.”

At his command, I weakly nodded my head, surrendering to his demands as he left me alone in the attic. I knew he was right. In all my avoidance, we hadn’t talked about what happened with our attempted escape either. If we were going to get out of here, I couldn’t ignore him.

Turning around, I looked at myself in the mirror. I was disheveled and my skin was glowing. My body was still on fire, and I couldn’t understand how Will could be so calm about this whole situation. Pulling myself together, I decided I was going to ask him about it tonight.

****************************************************************

After the kids went to bed, Will went upstairs while I went to take a quick bath. I didn’t want to go up to see him right away; I wanted to clear my head first. I knew I wanted to talk to him about us having sex, but I didn’t know the best way to approach it. Now, I had a new worry on my mind. Just before I got into the bath, I noticed the calendar I kept on the bathroom counter to track my period. I hadn’t had it in a long time. That was another subject I needed to broach and didn’t know how. We didn’t use any birth control. I couldn’t be pregnant from one time, could I?

Feeling as though I had stalled enough and was as ready as I’d ever be, I got out of the tub and changed into a pink tank top and some lightweight cotton running pants. Putting my hair up in a ponytail, I turned towards the attic door ready to face my brother.

I found him in the attic sitting in one of the chairs reading a book. He was still wearing the shorts and t-shirt that he had on earlier and his hair was everywhere. “I think you might need a haircut. It’s getting long and seems to be falling in your face.” I said to make my presence known.

He looked up from his book and looked at me. “Are you going to do it? I’m not sure I trust you, I remember what you used to do to your Barbie dolls. Malibu Barbie went from prom queen to military butch in a matter of seconds.”

I smiled back at him remembering the simpler days of our youth. “Well, it was always flying in her face. How can you drive the Malibu Convertible if your hair is always blocking the view of the road?”

Will let out a huge barrel-chested laugh, one I hadn’t heard in a long time. “That’s why I love you, Elizabeth, always so practical.” He stared at me for a few seconds with a far away look on his face. “See what we miss out on when you avoid me. How much fun you deny yourself.” He winked.

I rolled my eyes as I sat Indian style on the mattresses in front of him. “Well, you have my attention now, so talk.”

Leaning back in the chair, he marked the page in the book he was reading before turning his attention to me. “We need to come up with a Plan B. I thought the roof would be the easiest way out, but I hadn’t planned on the dogs. Unless we can figure out a way to distract them, I don’t think we’d make it. And quite frankly, I think any distraction we come up with will only hold them for so long. I was thinking about throwing them some meat, like a steak from dinner, but they’d rip through that in seconds.”

“OK, so we go with trying to make a key.”

“Yeah, but that’s going to be a lot harder. We need to figure out a way to get the key from Adam first off. Then we need to duplicate it.”

“We’ll watch Adam for the next few weeks; watch how he takes out the key, where he puts it. Then we’ll come up with the best way to distract him. Maybe while he’s putting down the food, one of us can bump into him while the other makes the imprint.”

“That’s a good idea. Now, what do we make the imprint with?”

“This is from the TV show I saw. The guy pressed the key into a bar of wet soap. When it dried, he had a perfect mold of the key. Then he melted the plastic from the handle of a toothbrush into the mold and voila, key.”

“Fine, we’ll try that. Add soap and four new toothbrushes to the grocery list this week. Anything else?” Will asked.

“We need a new lighter. The one we have is pretty much out of fluid.” I said as William nodded, thinking everything through in his head.

“Add that to the list next week. You have nail files just in case we have to trim the key, right?”

“Yeah, I’ve got plenty of those.” I replied.

“Ok, good. So for now, we just monitor Adam to try to figure out the best approach to get the imprint. We need to decide what meal to do it with too, breakfast, lunch or dinner. Observe his face and body movements too – maybe he’s more distracted at one time versus another. Once we determine the best time to do it, we’ll come up with a diversion.” He looked at me again as I nodded my head in agreement. “This is going to be a slow process, Beth. It’s going to take time.”

“I know, but it’s better than doing nothing.” I said in a whisper.

William sighed before leaning forward, putting his elbows on his knees. “I agree with you there. The twins’ birthday is coming up too. We need to do something for them. I doubt mom will show up.” I raised my eyebrow at his observation. “Don’t give me that look, Elizabeth. This doesn’t mean I’ve given up on her, I’m just being prepared. I already started thinking of a few plot lines for a couple of new Buffy stories focused around Dawn and Connor.”

At the mention of my alter-ego, I decided that was as good an opening as I was ever going to get. “We need to talk.” I looked up sharply into the eyes of William, bracing myself for the conversation we were about to have.