CHAPTER 36

“I thought that’s what we were doing.” Will said taken aback at the stern tone I was using to voice that it was time we had a serious conversation.

“No, Will. We need to talk about what happened between us – this afternoon, a couple of weeks ago.” I said. He was looking at me as if I had two heads. “About us having sex.” I said this in such a low whisper that I was surprised he actually heard me.

“We didn’t have sex, Elizabeth. Buffy and Spike did.” He said completely serious.

My eyes widened in surprise at his statement. “That’s really how you’re going to play this?”

“I’m not playing at anything, that’s what happened.” His answer was resolute.

I closed my eyes and took a deep, calming breath. In through the nose, out through the mouth. “Is that how you keep your conscious clear? Because I’m on edge over here.” I asked, baiting him.

He let out a little chuckle before saying in the most innocent of tones, “We’re brother and sister, Beth. We would never do something like that.”

Then his whole demeanor changed, gone was the innocence as it was replaced with pure animal magnetism of the lustful kind. “Buffy and Spike, well that’s all together different, isn’t it?” He pierced me with his crystal blue eyes. “I mean it’s wrong, because she’s a Slayer. She should be killing Spike, not fucking him. But they can’t help their natural attraction; after all, they’re perfect for each other. In Buffy, Spike met his match and vice versa.” He moved down onto the mattress kneeling in front of me. “If they give in to their primal desires, well, there’s really no harm in that. Is there, Buffy?” He asked me while his hand came up to skim along the skin just under the straps of my tank top.

I could see how easy it was for him to think in split personalities. Will really did become another person when he acted as Spike. Gone was my shy, virginal brother. Instead, I was dealing with a century old master vampire who exuded confidence and sexuality. Just his touch on my bare skin left me speechless. Damn Spike and his sinister attraction!

His thumb skimmed down further to my nipple, which immediately hardened. My mouth opened on a sigh as he gently pushed me down onto my back and brought his lips to mine. Will’s tongue fused together with mine as his hand kneaded at my breast. “Mmm, Buffy. I want to finish what we started earlier. You left me so hard, so wanting.” He pressed his erection down to grind against my clit, while lifting my tank top up over my head before I could think to stop him.

I was getting lost in his touch, but I had to snap out of his thrall. I had more I needed to talk about. “Wait, wait.” I said breathlessly as he sucked on my nipple. “Stop, please.” I was begging.

Will stopped and looked at me. “What’s wrong?” He asked while his hands continued to roam over my body, making it sing with pleasure.

“Birth control.” I said swatting his hands away and sitting up on my elbows to put myself in a less vulnerable position. “We didn’t use any birth control.”

Will shrugged his shoulders before the most shocking words came out of his mouth. “I’m a vampire, I can’t reproduce.”

My eyes bugged out of my head. “You’ve got to be kidding me. This is serious, William.” How far was he going to take this role-playing thing?

Will closed his eyes and sighed. “I know, but this isn’t going to work if you don’t stay in character. This is how I keep my conscious clear. If I’m not me and you’re not you, then I can accept what we’re doing in my head. So please, stay in character.” He was pleading with me at this point.

I shook my head before trying to think of a way to get through to Will or, I guess, Spike. I let out another deep breath as I tried to stay rational, even though what I was about to say made me sound crazy. “Ok, Spike. There’s no record of a slayer and a vampire having sex before. We have no idea what the repercussions might be. Maybe I have a superhuman womb or something that’s able to reanimate vampire sperm.” God, I couldn’t believe I was having this conversation.

“Hmm, you may have a point.”

“I’m late.” I said bluntly, getting straight to it.

Will immediately got off me and looked at me with dread in his eyes. “How late?”

“Seven weeks.”

“Seven weeks?” Will squawked. “Buffy, we only had sex two weeks ago.”

“I know, but I haven’t been regular since January when we got punished by the she-bitch.” I flopped back down on my back and flung my arm over my eyes. “Seems that malnourishment can really screw with your body. And that’s the last time I had my period so I’m late.”

Will stretched out next to me and placed his hand on my flat stomach, rubbing it in light circles. “Have you had any symptoms? Nausea, sore nipples?” I shook my head in the negative. “Well, we can’t get a pregnancy test to make sure, but I don’t think you’re pregnant. You were already late; I think your body is just out of whack. We’ll just have to wait to make sure.”

I moved my arm over my head and turned my head to look at him. “And if I am?”

“We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it, but for now there’s nothing we can do about it.” His hand moved slowly down to rub between my thighs.

“What are you doing?” I whispered.

“Finishing what we started earlier.” He gazed at me longingly.

“Even after what I just said?” I asked with a nervous tremor in my voice.

“Yes, I just said there’s nothing we can do about it but wait, Buffy. We’ll just be more careful from now on. We can’t get condoms or any kind of birth control without the she-bitch, as you so nicely put it, knowing, but I can pull out before I cum easily enough. People do that all the time.”

“That’s not 100%.” I argued.

“Nothing is 100% except for abstinence.” Will said sounding like one of our Health class teachers. “We’re past that point. I can’t stay stuck in this attic with you and not touch you.” His hand moved up and into my pajama bottoms, a couple of his fingers began to tease my folds. “I can’t go without this perfect pussy of yours for much longer.” Still stroking me, he leaned in to leave a trail of soft kisses along my neck, which left me trembling. “These last two weeks have been unbearable, now that I know what you feel like, now that I know how good you can make me feel. I need you so much.” He pleaded, shifting so that he was almost on top of me, kissing me on my neck, my cheek, my lips. “I didn’t know how much until I found myself buried between your gorgeous thighs.” He knelt up again so that he was over me and pulled impatiently at my pants. “Need to be there again.”

Although my mind was hesitant, my body betrayed me. Will removed my pants and my entire body hummed with anticipation. Goosebumps erupted all over my naked flesh as Will’s open palms explored my neck down over my chest and stomach, then my hips and thighs. “You’re perfect, Buffy.” He said looking at me. “Absolutely beautiful.”

I lay unmoving before him thinking as I watched him remove his t-shirt and shorts. I couldn’t separate myself so easily in the role-playing fantasy as Will obviously could so I wasn’t deluding myself that what we were about to do again wasn’t wrong, and I hadn’t forgotten that we had a potentially huge predicament on our hands if I was pregnant, but I also knew that I wasn’t going to stop this from happening. I was willing to bet that as time went on the guilt would lessen as I got more immersed in the character of Buffy. I was willing to admit that I agreed we were too far gone and that, like Will, I needed this closeness.

The slightest of his touches made my blood race through my veins. Being with him had made me feel really alive for the first time since we arrived at Rayne Manor, despite its wrongness. Our lives had been turned upside down by the death of our father and then our imprisonment between these walls. Our daily fight for survival and our struggle for some semblance of normalcy were difficult on everyone’s psyche. We’d been degraded by grandmother’s punishments as well as betrayed and pretty much abandoned by our mother. As long as we were trapped in this attic, Will was the only one who could make me forget all the pain.

And that’s why when he came back to linger above me, I didn’t push him away, but instead molded my body to his, losing myself in his kiss. The feel of his skin against mine sent thrilling shivers through me and my legs willingly fell open to let him in. “You are my goddess, Buffy. Sometimes, I want to just give up, but you keep me going, you give me hope.” He extolled between kisses, as he ran his hard length along my soaking cleft. “I want you so much, all the time. Do you want me?” Will asked as he guided his stiff member to my opening.

I nodded my head in acceptance to what he wanted to give me. “No, Buffy. Look at me and say it.”

I opened my eyes to gaze upon him. Despite the confidence in his voice, I saw the vulnerability in his eyes. I could tell that he was feeling all the same differing emotions that I was and I wanted us both to just forget about all the hardship and surrender to the pleasurable bliss we could offer each other. Without hesitation, I responded while lifting my hips to take him teasingly into my pussy. “I want you, Spike.”

His breath caught as the head of his cock entered my body. With the new found confidence he received from my reassuring affirmation, he smiled smugly as my hips came back down and then surprised me by grabbing my legs and lifting them to his shoulders. “You shouldn’t tease,” he said as he penetrated me so deeply I cried out. With his hands braced on either side of me, he began pumping his hips in an even rhythm. My hands grabbed at his waist, kneading his flesh with each thrust.

In this position, every time he would come back down, my legs would come together slightly to pinch at my clit and his balls would lightly slap against my ass causing the most stimulating sensation. A litany of sighs, moans, and gasps escaped from my lips as he took me on this ride to fulfillment.

Will began to nip and kiss at my ankles as he sped up his thrusts. He began to move his hips at different angles and I cried out again when he hit what I could only guess was my G-spot. “Oh God, right there, Spike.”

“Did I find that special spot, Buffy?” He asked his voice filled with cockiness. He redoubled his efforts and hit right where it drove me crazy again and again.

My head flailed from side to side and off the mattress as I no longer controlled my movements or my voice. “Yes, yes, yes, oh god, yes. Right there, please, Spike.”

“Tell me what you want, Buffy, and I’ll give it to you. I’ll give you anything, but you have to say it.” Will said in a seductive tone.

“Fuck!” I said squeezing my eyes shut and banging my head against the mattress. “I wanna cum. Please, Spike. I want you to make me cum.”

“That’s what I want to hear, baby. I’m gonna make you cum so hard that you won’t even be able to scream, you won’t be able to walk when I’m done with you.” He lifted his knees off the mattress and dug in his toes. All of his weight was at my center as he drove into me at a vigorous pace.

I grabbed at his forearms and my nails dug in and scratched along his arms. My lips parted and I tried to bring my mouth to his so I could kiss him, but I couldn’t because of the awkward position my legs were in. “You wanna kiss me, Buffy? Not until you cum sweetheart.” Will said. “I know you’re so close, baby, just let go.” Will brought his cock down hard to hit against my newly found button and I exploded.

My orgasm hit me hard and my whole body tensed as it ripped through me. My mouth opened to scream but only a strangled whimper escaped. Fireworks burst behind my eyes and my head was spinning, making me feel like I was floating out of my skin. “That’s it, baby. I love feeling your walls quiver around me. Makes me wanna cum the way you squeeze my cock.”

He brought his knees back down and slowed his thrusts while I tried to catch my breath. Moving his arms, he allowed my boneless legs to slide off his shoulders and he brought them down to a more comfortable position near his waist. Quickening his pace, he plunged into me for a short time until he pulled out and grabbed his shaft. Pumping it a few more times, he groaned as he came, spurting his hot, sticky fluid on my breasts and stomach. Once he stopped pulsing, he crashed his lips down onto mine and moaned into my mouth. I grabbed him into a tight embrace and hungrily kissed him back. I had never felt so content in my whole life.

Breaking the kiss, he leaned his forehead against mine. “That was amazing, Buffy. You make me feel so fucking good.” He lowered himself to my breast and began licking at my taut nipple, cleaning me of his spendings. His fingers ran over my stomach, gathering some of the juice left there before bringing it up to my lips. “Taste me.” He demanded and my mouth opened to suck on his coated digits. “Do you like the way I taste?” he asked.

I shook my head in the affirmative as he pulled his fingers out of my mouth. Then he laughed. “I really did leave you speechless, huh? You haven’t said a word since you so eloquently told me what you wanted.” He reached over and grabbed his t-shirt and started to clean the rest of me off. “Say something, you’re making me nervous.”

“Where did you learn to do that?” I asked in a hoarse whisper.

“Well, you see, I’ve been reading this book.” He said looking at me with a smirk on his face. “I plan on trying out every single one of the positions in there and you are the lucky one that gets to try them with me.” He said with a wink of his eye.

Of course, that damn sex book the twins found. How could I forget that he had me in the same position as he did on New Year’s that led to our first fateful kiss?

“Although, if you’re not up to it…” He challenged me with a raised eyebrow.

“No, no.” I said thinking back to my earlier thoughts. After the mind-blowing orgasm I had just had, I could definitely see myself getting more into this role-playing scenario Will had so brilliantly thought of. Guilt be damned, I thought as I got into Buffy’s head to reply back with my own challenge. “I’m up for anything you throw my way. The question is can you handle the slayer?”

“Ooh, is that a threat, missy?” He asked playfully as he brought his hands to either side of my head and got right in my face. “Go ahead and try to take me on, Buffy.”

“Oh, I will, Spike.” I said giggling. “As soon as my legs start working again, I will.” I burst into another fit of laughter.

He laughed along with me. “Told you so,” he murmured against my lips as he took me into another kiss. Our laughter soon turned to moans as we began to explore each other’s bodies again.