Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm so sorry for the delay in posting this chapter. Work has been kicking my butt lately. I'll thank you in advance for sticking with me (hopefully, I didn't lose anyone.) Thanks to Jess my beta and don't forget to review!
CHAPTER 38

Dawn and Connor’s birthday went off without a hitch. Since Will and I didn’t think mom would come to celebrate the birth of her youngest children, we didn’t make any promises to the twins about her. In fact, we made it a point not to bring her up at all in their presence the days before their birthday. They seemed to be fine with her not showing up. Unlike Will and me, Dawn and Connor never talked about her; it was as if they had altogether forgotten about her.

Without the anxiety of wondering whether or not mom would come to see us, the day was much more relaxed and enjoyable than mine or Will’s birthday. We decorated the room as always and played a bunch of different birthday games, like pin the tail on the donkey, and Adam even got us a couple of piñatas filled with candy, which we hung from the attic rafters and pummeled with an old baseball bat we found. Chocolate cake with vanilla frosting and a picture of ‘Spongebob Squarepants’ on it was served with dinner, which consisted of hamburgers, hot dogs, barbecue chicken, potato salad and corn on the cob. It was like we had our own little summer time cookout right in our room.

After dinner, Will had read the stories that he wrote for Connor and Dawn. Both were huge hits. Connor loved the fact that Will wrote an elaborate scene describing him turning into a werewolf from his human form. He was also glad the slayer didn’t have to kill him since he agreed to be locked up in the cage at the library on the three days of the full moon to ensure he didn’t get into anymore trouble. Dawn howled with laughter at her spell that had gone awry and all of the wackiness that ensued from the characters’ memory loss. She loved that Will had made her wish come true when she unknowingly turned Connor into a rat. My skin heated up as Will recounted the part where Spike discovered he’s a vampire, complete with Buffy straddling him during a diatribe about how he must have a soul and was seeking redemption by working with Buffy. Of course, Will didn’t want his deliberate teasing within the story to slide so he flashed me one of his sexy smirks before his tongue darted out to lick his lips. I blushed in embarrassment and quickly looked away so the twins wouldn’t notice.

It took forever for the twins to get to bed as they were hyped up on sugar, but eventually they crashed from their sugar high. Will and I made our way up into the attic to clean up after the day. Sweeping up the mess from the piñatas, I confronted Will about his indecent scenario. “I can’t believe you had Buffy straddling Spike like that. What if the kids picked up on it?”

“Oh, please. It was for one little scene and it was showing that they had a trusting relationship even though they lost their memories. You’re the one with the dirty mind, not the kids.” Will sidled up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. “Besides, I’d love to get you in that position, bouncing above me. Mmmm, my little slayer in the driver’s seat, taking control.” He began nibbling on my neck and my head lolled back against his shoulder.

As his hand started to slide down towards my center, I stopped him. “Wait, I still have my period. We can’t do anything.”

“I don’t care.” He said, shaking off my hand and continuing his journey. “I haven’t had you in days, Buffy. Can’t you feel how much I want you?” He ground his erection into my bottom to show me the evidence of his arousal.

Reluctantly, but resolutely, I stepped out of his arms. “No, we can’t. I’m all icky. The last thing that I want is for you to touch me while I’m all bloated and gross.”

Will let out a sigh and pouted. I looked at him with his lower lip jutted out and he looked pathetically adorable. Damn pout. “Well,” I said stepping closer to him, “I suppose we could do something.” I said seductively as I rubbed his hard length through his khaki shorts.

“Something’s good.” He groaned out as he closed his eyes.

I kept an even rhythm while I unbuttoned his shorts. Once unbuttoned, I slid my hand inside to stroke him through the thin cotton of his boxers as my other hand worked on his zipper. This was the type of make out session I used to have with Parker and I realized I missed it. Once Will and I gave in to our bodies’ call for each other, we usually went straight to the sex. Now though, since I had taken that element out of the equation, I could let myself tease him, play with him all I wanted.

Once I got his zipper down, I took both my hands and worked his shorts down his legs, bending my knees as I descended. Kneeling in front of him, I glided my hands along his calves and up the back of his thighs. His cock jumped in front of my eyes as my hands traveled under his boxers to squeeze his ass. When I circled around to his front, Will’s head fell back in pleasure. Standing up, I grabbed at the hem of his shirt and lifted it up over his head, Will’s arms automatically rising at my silent command.

His knees buckled as my tongue swiped across his nipple and my hand cupped his balls. “Buffy, please.” Ignoring his plea, I continued to explore his body with my mouth, nipping, licking and kissing along his chest, shoulders and stomach. His hips began to thrust with the motion of my hand and when I squeezed his length a little harder, he grabbed my shoulders to steady himself. “Baby, I need to lay down or something. You’re making me dizzy. The way you touch me makes my knees weak.”

I giggled at his words and with a coquettish smile, grabbed his hand and led him over to the mattresses. Slowly, I shimmied his boxers down his legs and Will stepped out of them leaving him completely naked. Feeling and odd sense of power since I was still fully dressed, I pushed him down onto his back and stood over him. “You want the slayer in the driver’s seat?” I asked while getting to my knees in front of him. He slowly wriggled backwards, moving towards the middle of the mattress, while nodding his head. I ran my hands down his chest and grabbed his hard cock. “You think you can handle it?”

He swallowed the lump in his throat and slammed his head down on the mattress when I started to stroke him again. “Oh god, yes. I’m yours, Buffy. Do with me what you will.”

“You’re an awfully brave master vampire, giving the slayer all this control.” I started kissing his chest, “I could do anything to you.” I emphasized my point by biting his nipple. His hands found their way to tangle in my hair, and I immediately stopped my attentions on his body. Grabbing his forearms, I brought his arms over his head. “Uh, uh. No touching.” I said mischievously. “Be a good vampire. Don’t make me tie you up.”

Will flinched at my words, but I wasn’t paying attention as I had moved on to blazing a trail of kisses down his chest to his chiseled abdomen and his body soon relaxed again. When I got to his navel, I swirled my tongue around it and then dipped it inside. Will’s cock twitched and hit me in the chin. Surprised by the tap, I looked up at his face and his breath hitched. Locked in a heated stare for what seemed like an eternity, he finally broke the silence with a smirking demand, “Lick it.”

I hesitated for a minute. I wasn’t sure of my abilities to do what his request would eventually lead to. Then I remembered that this was William, he knew I had never given a blow job before. He didn’t expect me to be perfect. Hell, neither one of us had ever had sex before either, but we figured that out pretty quick together. Pushing my sexual insecurities to the side, I took one last look in his passion filled eyes before I ran my tongue from the base to the tip of his cock, circling around the head.

A guttural moan emitted from deep in his throat and he grabbed at his hair as he spoke his next words. “Take me in your mouth.”

Mind made up, I didn’t hesitate this time when I engulfed his member between my lips. “Sweet Jesus, Buffy.” Encouraged by his exclamation, I slowly started bobbing my head up and down his length, sweeping my tongue along the veiny surface. “Feels almost as good as your pussy, baby.”

I mumbled a little “mmmm” at his praise. “Fuck!” he said as he bucked into my mouth at the vibration. I gagged a little at the unexpected movement and removed him from my mouth with a gasp. “Shit, I’m sorry, sweetheart. It felt too good. Please don’t stop, Buffy. Please.” Will begged. “I won’t do it again, I promise.”

“It’s ok, you just took me by surprise.” I swiped the back of my hand across my mouth to wipe away the saliva that had gathered. “Promise you’ll be careful?”

“I promise I can control myself.” His hand came up to caress my cheek. “Just don’t stop.”

I smiled at his plea and bent over to take him back into my mouth. Trying to remember all of the conversations that Cordelia and Amy had on this subject, I went with a new technique. I didn’t go as far down this time, but licked and sucked around the top half of his cock while stroking the base with my hand. When I found a rhythm that synchronized my hand and head, Will began to babble his pleasure, reassuring me in my efforts. “Oh god, Buffy. Just like that, feels so good. Ahh, you’re perfect. You make me so hot, mmm, so fucking good.”

At his encouraging words, I sped up the tempo and took him in deeper down my throat. Will’s hands fisted at his sides, grabbing tightly at the blankets on the mattresses to keep his hips from bucking again. Instinctively, my free hand began to fondle his balls and Will seemed to like that. “Buffy, gonna cum soon if you keep doing that.” Delighted at his words, I kept going exactly as I was. I wanted to make him cum, I felt powerful and in total control of Will’s pleasurable fate.

“Buffy, Buffy, Buffy.” Will kept repeating my name in litany as he got closer to his release. I wasn’t paying much attention to his chatter because in my mind I was trying to remember back to Will’s story if Amy had swallowed or not. I wanted his first blow job from me to be as good as the one from a more experienced Amy. While still thinking, the decision was taken out of my hands as a spurt of his hot fluid hit the back of my throat. Jolted out of my thoughts, I stifled another gag and concentrated on his orgasm. I realized that my mouth was filling up and I swallowed fast before any could escape. “Fuck, yeah.” Will exclaimed while he continued to spurt, though at a slower pace that I could handle.

When he was finally done cumming, I lifted my head up and swallowed again. Wiping any remaining juice from my mouth, I looked at him with vulnerable eyes. He gave me one of the sweetest smiles I had ever seen and held his arms out for me. “Come here.” He said, and I gladly wrapped myself up in his embrace. He kissed at my hair and whispered, “Do you know how amazing you are?”

“It was ok?” I asked shyly, my earlier insecurities making their way to the surface.

“Baby, it was more than ok. It was fucking incredible.” He lifted my head and kissed me long and hard on the lips. His tongue probed my mouth, as he tasted himself on me. “Best I’ve ever had.”

“Really?”

“Really.” His hand slid down to squeeze my ass. “Did you like it? Did you like doing that to me?”

I smiled and nodded my head. “Yeah, I think I did. I liked being in control.”

“Good, because I’m gonna want you to do that again sometime. It felt fucking fantastic. I can’t believe you swallowed.”

“Well, I was caught thinking about what I was going to do when you started to cum. I kind of had to.” I shrugged my shoulders.

He laughed at me and then gave me another kiss. “Well, I loved it. Promise me that next time we have sex, you’ll be on top. I want you in control again; I want to see you ride me at a gallop. I want to watch as your tits bounce, I want to feel your thighs guiding my hips to your rhythm.”

His words made me blush, and I was already excited at the thought of this new position. “I promise. I don’t think you’ll have to twist my arm.”

Will smiled and his hands started to roam my body. “Let me do something for you. I know you must be unsatisfied. I want to make you feel good to.”

I laid my head down on his chest. “No, I wanted to do that for you. I didn’t do it to get something in return; I just wanted you to feel good. I’m ok.”

“Are you sure?” He asked while caressing my back gently.

“Mmm hmm. I just want to lie here and have you hold me. That will make me feel good.”

“Yeah, I can do that for now. I’ll save making you feel good in other ways for another time.” He said as he tightened his embrace around my body. “I like holding you too.”

“That works out nicely then.” I said as I snuggled into the comfort of my brother’s arms, while he kissed the top of my head.