Author's Chapter Notes:
Hi all. I'm going away on vacation tomorrow for a week for some much needed relaxation on the beach. Extra thanks to Jess, my wonderful beta, for getting this chapter back to me so I could post before I go. I hope to do a lot of writing while I'm soaking in the sun so hopefully I'll have plenty of chapters for you when I get back. The song in this chapter is Crash Into Me by The Dave Matthews Band. I heard it the other day on the radio and forgot how much I liked it, so I thought I'd throw it in the chapter. I don't own it, just like to listen to it. Thanks for reading and please review!!
CHAPTER 41

After lunch the next day, the four of us were sitting in the bathroom looking at the bar of soap with the impression of a key in it. When William and Connor had gone back into the bathroom last night, Will had placed the wet soap in a hand towel and put it on the top shelf of the linen closet to dry.

“I don’t think it’s completely dry yet.” Will said as he poked at the bar. “We should probably get it out of the bathroom. The air is moist in here from when we take showers.”

“Do you think it will work?” Connor asked leaning over the mold.

“I think so. It’s a pretty good imprint.” Will said.

“We’ve got four old toothbrushes and plenty of nail files to make sure it works.” I said determined to make this plan successful. I stood up and started to pace the bathroom floor. “I agree with you, Will. We need to get the soap out of the bathroom. Let’s put it and the toothbrushes up in the attic. We don’t want Adam to throw out the old ones while he’s cleaning. Wrap the soap back up and let’s go.” I grabbed the toothbrushes from the shelf and watched as Will concealed the soap within the towel. “We’ll be right back.” I said to the twins, who nodded as Will and I went up to the attic.

“Let’s put everything on the shelf over by the weights. It’s out of the kids reach over there too.”

“You mean the great place you hid the sex book? They didn’t find that easily enough, did they?” I replied.

“Hey, it took them a long time to find the book and I’ll put the soap in a more secure place. I’ll put it way in the back on one of the higher shelves. The sex books were actually on top of the bookcase so they weren’t surrounded by any shelf walls. Besides, things turned out ok with the book being found, don’t you think?” Will grabbed me around the waist and drew me in for a kiss.

“Not now.” I said, shoving him off me after a quick kiss. “We have more important things to do.” I placed the toothbrushes on the shelf and he handed me the soap as well. Securing them around a couple of other knick knacks that were also on the shelf, I felt pretty confident that they weren’t going to fall off if someone accidentally hit the bookcase. “There, that should do it.” I turned around to find Will staring at me lustfully. “No, Will. I mean it. It’s bad enough Dawn could hear us at night. We are not doing anything now.” I was adamant.

Will sighed. “Fine, but before we go,” Will walked over to a crate and moved some boxes around. Opening the wooden crate that held the wine, he reached in and took out the sex book from its new hiding place. “Pick a position for tomorrow night.”

“What? Why?” I asked, as he handed it over to me.

“It’s a holiday. We should do something a little different. After the kids go to bed, I’ll crack open another bottle of wine and we can celebrate the independence of our nation with some good old-fashioned debauchery.” He grabbed my waist again and brought me closer. Palming my breast, his tongue and teeth teased at my ear. He whispered, “Any position you want, any way you want me, any way you want to twist that luscious body of yours. Your choice. I promise it will feel fantastic.” He kissed me sound on the lips then winked at me as he walked away.

Flipping casually through the book thinking about what Will said, I paused as I came across one of the positions we had mockingly tried on New Year’s Eve. Smiling at the pleasure that coursed through me then without actually being naked, I thought that this time, it was definitely going to feel fantastic.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A little after eight on the fourth, we all headed up to the attic to get ready for the fireworks. True to his word, Adam had arrived with all of the fixings for s’mores the night before. Handing the bag of marshmallows to Dawn and the package of chocolate bars to Connor, I grabbed the s’mores server and graham crackers, while Will got the lighter and radio.

Once upstairs, Will found the blankets we used for laying out in the sun and handed them to me. He and I spread them out against the tiles, and then the kids joined us so we could begin setting up the s’mores tray. Will went back in and set up the radio, propping it up against the window sill. Finding a station that was playing an orchestra performing the normal Fourth of July fanfare and adjusting the volume so only we could hear it, he came back to join us on the blankets.

I handed a skewer with a marshmallow on it over to Will as he settled next to Dawn. With the little fire going in the middle of the server, Dawn and Connor were already cooking their marshmallows.

“Connor, be careful. We don’t want to set the roof on fire.” I said as I watched Connor’s marshmallow become engulfed in flames, turning it from white to a bubbling black.

Dawn laughed as she watched Connor blow on his burning marshmallow to put out the flames. “Remember the time dad set the lawn on fire with that little hibachi grill. He was trying to save my burning hot dog when a piece of charcoal fell onto the ground. The grass was so dry it caught on fire and he made us all run to fill pails with water from the pool.”

Connor joined in with her memories, “Mom was so surprised she looked like a fish out of water, her mouth opening and closing in shock.” He giggled as he put the burnt marshmallow on the piece of chocolate bar already sitting on a graham cracker. “Remember the owner of the cottage was so mad at the big black patch on the lawn when he came back at the end of the week he almost hit dad.”

“You guys remember that? You could have only been five or six at the time.” Will asked.

“I remember.” Dawn shrugged her shoulders. “It was only a few years ago.”

“I miss them.” Connor said as he stuffed his face with the tasty treat he’d made himself.

“Me too.” Dawn said as she patted his knee with her little hand. “Daddy’s in Heaven and mom’s not like she was before we got here. She’s not our mom anymore.” Connor nodded his head in agreement.

Will and I looked at each other in stunned silence. We had no idea these thoughts were running through the kids’ minds. Since they hadn’t mentioned her in so long, I figured they just sort of forgot about her or, at least, were just going along with their lives as it came. Obviously, they had thought and talked about this as well. I wondered how many conversations these two children had had with each other about what was going on without Will and me even knowing it.

My internal thoughts were interrupted when a loud boom and a bright red glow lit up the sky. We all turned our attention to the heavens and watched as the first firework exploded, illuminating the night. “Ooh, that one’s pretty.” Dawn said, completely forgetting about the more depressing conversation she was leading a few seconds earlier.

Over the next forty minutes, the sky was filled with a beautiful light show of red, blue, green, purple and silver. We laughed at the heart shaped fireworks and ‘oohed’ at the radiant glow of the brilliant starbursts. In the background, songs like ‘America the Beautiful’ and ‘This Land is Your Land’ steadily emanated from the radio. While still munching on s’mores, Dawn and Connor continued to comment on the different fireworks through the whole display. “I love those, they’re my favorite.” Dawn said at one of the golden fireworks that burst taking up the entire sky and then fell slowly, looking like the branches of a weeping willow, as the ‘1812 Overture’ played signaling the finale of the Fourth of July spectacle.

The faint crackling of the shimmering streaks was followed by five loud booms. As his twin sister jumped startled from the unexpected noise, Connor declared with a mischievous laugh, “Those are my favorite.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the formal fireworks display put on by the town of Sunnydale, Dawn and Connor didn’t want to go to bed. We let them stay up on the roof to look at the stray fireworks that some residents must have been setting off in their backyards after a family cook out. Soon they were asleep though, but Will and I were lazily enjoying each others company out on the roof so we were in no hurry to move them.

Dawn and Connor had snuggled together on one side of the blanket, both with sticky faces from the gooey roasted marshmallows. Will took the opportunity to move closer to me and wrapped me up in his arms. We continued to watch the last smatterings of fireworks light up the sky and listened to the whistles of bottle rockets flying through the air.

“The sky is beautiful here.” I said in a hushed tone careful not to wake the twins. “There are so many stars, not like LA. I think it would have been really nice to live in Sunnydale if we weren’t in this situation. It seems like a nice town.”

“Mmm.” Will murmured against my neck as he lightly nibbled on the sensitive skin beneath my ear.

“What are you doing? The kids are right next to us.” My breathing was starting to pick up from Will’s ministrations.

“They’re asleep. I can hear Connor snoring. I can’t help it anyway. I’m addicted to you.” The radio station went back to its normal adult contemporary format after the fireworks and the beginning strains of an old Dave Matthews Band song streamed through the speakers.

You've got your ball,
You've got your chain
Tied to me tight, tie me up again.


Will’s hand slowly moved over my bare arms to sneak beneath the hem of my red tank top. “Did you decide on a position for tonight, Buffy?” He whispered as his hand snaked inside my shorts.

Sweet like candy to my soul
Sweet you rock,
And sweet you roll
Lost for you, I'm so lost for you


My breath hitched as his fingers slid between my moist folds. Tracing my pussy lips in a slow sensual rhythm that matched the song, I wasn’t able to find my voice so I just nodded in reply to his pointed question.

Oh, and you come crash into me
And I come into you
And I come into you
In a boy's dream


“Tell me which one.” He spoke softly against my ear. “How am I going to have you?” Two of his fingers slid inside me at his words and my body arched into his touch.

Touch your lips just so I know
In your eyes, love, it glows so
I'm bare-boned and crazy... for you.


“Oh god,” I gasped as he sped up the tempo of his fingers and curled them ever slightly up to find the fleshy button that would send me over the edge. “The one where I’m laying on my side, my leg is straight up in the air resting against your body, you kneel in front of me.”

Oh, and you come crash into me
Baby, and I come into you
In a boy's dream
In a boy's dream


I could feel him smile against my skin as he brought his thumb to brush against my clit. “Aah, a position from New Year’s. The first time I really got to experience the hotness between your thighs. You got me so hard with that position.”

My eyes widened as I turned to look at him in shock. “You remember.”

Oh and you come crash into me, yeah
Baby, and I come into you
Hike up your skirt a little more
And show the world to me


He smirked at me as he continued to work his hand between my legs, bringing me closer to release as he started to babble his sweet confession. “Of course I remember. I wanted to fuck you so bad that night, but I knew I couldn’t. Knew it was wrong. God, I wanted you. I wanted to know just how hot you’d be. And when you let me kiss you, I never wanted to stop. Of course I remember. How could I forget what heaven feels like?”

Hike up your skirt a little more
And show your world to me
In a boy's dream


“Cum for me, love, so we can visit heaven again.”

My body always obeyed the command of his husky voice, and I shattered into a million little pieces. “Ah, Wi…” Will crashed his lips into mine before I could scream out the emotion brought on from my orgasm to wake Dawn or Connor. He kissed me before I could say his name as I came.

You wear nothing, but you
Wear it so well
Tied up and twisted,
The way I'd like to be


As I came down from my high, Will licked his juice covered fingers. “Mmm. Come on, let’s get the rugrats to bed. I can’t wait to have you any longer.” I nodded my head in agreement. I was definitely ready to move on to the next part of the evening.

For you, for me, come crash into me, baby
Come crash into me, yeah