Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm sorry I'm so late in updating. I ended up being very lazy on vacation and doing nothing but sit at the beach soaking up the sun. When I returned, I got very bad news at work so I've been looking for a new job. On the bright side, this story has been nominated for a couple of different categories over at The Love's Last Glimpse Awards. Yay! Thanks to whoever nominated it - I appreciate it so much! This chapter is un-betaed so please forgive any glaring mistakes, but I wanted to get it out to you all. Please review to let me know if you're all still interested! Thanks again!
CHAPTER 42

After tucking the kids into bed and kissing them goodnight, Will and I went back to the attic. I headed over to the mattresses on the west side, while Will trailed off to bring in the blankets and radio from the roof and get the wine. This was really the first time that we actually planned on being together. Before when we had sex, it was always sort of spontaneous in that our coupling came naturally in the course of our conversation and actions. Now, I didn’t know what to do. I stood at the edge of the mattresses wondering how exactly one prepared to have sex.

Thinking back to movies and soap operas I had watched where the girl was planning on seducing some guy, I decided to strip down to my pink silk panties and position myself in what I hoped to be a sexy pose. I stretched out my body full length along the mattress, my head held in the palm of my hand, which was propped up by my bent elbow. I placed my hair so that it strategically covered the nipples of my breasts and slightly bent my knees, angling them so the top foot was prone about halfway up my calf. After deciding to let my other arm drape over my waist with my hand resting right below my belly button, I felt I was properly prepared for Will’s entrance.

However, now that I was ready, it seemed to take Will forever to return. Rather than drive myself crazy with anticipation, I thought back to our earlier encounter on the roof. I couldn’t believe that he actually remembered what happened on New Year’s all this time and never said anything. Though, it made sense really. He was probably in as much denial of our feelings as I was. It’s not like he didn’t know what we were doing, what we were feeling for each other, was wrong also. He did a good job of hiding his emotions, though there was that little slip up on his birthday. And I wondered if the reason for his increase in self-pleasuring after that was due to him remembering our time together. I smirked, thinking back to me watching him get off, my eyes automatically closing as my hand started lazily stroking my stomach.

“Mmm, what a sight. You starting without me?” I opened my eyes to see Will standing with the bottle of wine in his hand. “You look gorgeous.” He said as he knelt before me, running his free hand up my leg.

“Well, you were taking too long. You got me all worked up earlier. What’s a girl to do?” I continued to caress my body watching as his eyes followed my slow movements. “How long did you expect me to wait, Spike?” My hand moved aside my hair to expose my breast and Will groaned as I began to tease my nipple.

“I think I like it when you tease me.” Will took a sip of the wine. “Keep going. I want to watch you.” I continued to fondle myself with Will watching me as he sipped more wine, licking his lips every once in a while when I did something that turned him on like pinch my nipple. After a few minutes of being a voyeur, he handed me the bottle of wine. “Now let me touch you.” He reached around to his back and then brought something out to show me. It was a bottle of the massage oil I got for my birthday. “I thought I’d treat you to my magic fingers.” He waggled his eyebrows at me as he poured some lotion into his hand, while I took my first drink of wine.

His hands were soon all over my body. Because they were coated with oil, they glided over my skin with a smooth tender touch. He had pushed me over on my back and was gently massaging my breasts. Slowly, he worked his way down my torso to the waistband of my panties. Hooking his thumbs into the elastic, Will leaned over to kiss my stomach as he removed the only piece of clothing I was wearing. Dipping his tongue into my navel, I let out a moan at the tingles that raced over my skin. Raising his head to look at me, Will positioned his hand to cover my mound. Running a finger through my silken folds, he let out his own moan at the feel of my arousal. “God, Buffy, you’re always so wet for me.”

He brought his lips down to mine and we shared a passionate kiss. Not being able to take the teasing from his fingers any longer, I worked his shirt up as far as it would go without him leaving my flesh. Getting the picture, he broke the kiss to remove it and then he quickly took off his shorts. Naked on his knees before me, he turned me so I was on my side and then rubbed some more oil into his hands. Grabbing my leg and positioning me closer, he rubbed from my thigh up to my ankle stretching my leg up to lay on his shoulder. His hard cock protruded from his body, seeking the heat of my pussy. I relaxed and closed my eyes, concentrating on his hands massaging my calf and his lips kissing my ankle.

Swiftly, he entered my body and I cried out at the surprise of pleasure piercing through my womb. “Spike!”

“Buffy.” Will whispered in reply. “I love the way you feel, baby.”

This new position was wonderful for me. All I had to was lie on my side and be comfortable, while enjoying the feel of Will’s shaft entering and leaving my body. With Will on his knees before me, he had all the control over our movements. In complete contradiction, his hands continued his soft slow caresses on my legs, as his hips pumped to a quick rhythm in and out of my body.

Slowing down his thrusts, he asked, “Do you like this Buffy?”

“Yes, feels good.” I said lazily, taking my gratification from him. One of his hands moved down to rub tiny circles over my clit with the slightest of pressure.

“Do you trust me?” He asked, moving his other hand down to palm one of my ass cheeks.

“With everything I am.” I replied sincerely.

“Good, then just lie there and remember you said that.” Will said as his hand that was massaging my ass traveled to the juncture between my legs where our bodies connected. Once his fingers gathered some of the liquid that pooled from me, he moved his hand between my buttocks to hover his thumb upon my tight puckered hole.

My eyes flew open. “What…”

“Shhh.” Will cut off my question. “You said you trusted me.”

And I did, but surely he wasn’t thinking of going there. “But…”

“Trust me.” He cut me off again. “Please, Buffy.”

I could hear a sort of desperate plea in his voice so despite being unsure of where this was going, I nodded my head slightly to let him know I was going to comply with what he wanted to do. At my nod, Will said, “Thank you. Now, just relax.”

At his words, I took a few deep meditative breaths and just tried to concentrate on the sensations running through my body. I was surprised to realized that everything he was doing felt good. His one hand was still working at my clit, while the other was moving in the slightest of circular motions applying pressure at the back opening without actually going in. His hips were still pumping in an even rhythm and I could feel my orgasm building inside me. When he suddenly poked his oiled thumb inside my puckered hole, I yelped at the new feeling coursing through me.

“Oh, god.” His thumb was barely inside my body, but the pressure it was causing was incredible. As he started to move his thumb in the same rhythm as his cock, the intensity of it all overtook me. “Jesus, fuck.” I gasped as I could tell I was about to have the most powerful orgasm I had ever had. “Oh god, Spike. It’s coming. Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck.” The litany of curses stopped as my eyes screwed shut and my muscles clamped around both his thumb and cock. The force of my orgasm rendered me speechless and every once in a while my body would convulse in satisfaction.

“Jesus Christ, Buffy. I got to pull out.” Will’s voice cut through my bliss-induced haze.

“Not yet. Still cumming.” I breathlessly panted as my muscles continued to spasm all around his hard shaft.

“Can’t wait.” Will croaked out as I felt his cock leave my body. He plunged two fingers into my cunt as his hot seed spilled on the inside of my thigh. Another min-orgasm rushed through my body as his fingers found my hot button, his thumb never leaving my other hole. An incoherent grunt left my lips, signifying that I was completely spent.

Will removed his fingers from my body and stood up, lowering my leg gently off his shoulder. Once he moved, I flopped over boneless onto my back and he joined me, lying on his side next to me. I opened one eye to find him smirking at me.

“How was that?”

“Incredible.” I choked out.

“Are you glad you trusted me?” I nodded my head, unable to form words.

He started drawing patterns on my stomach, as he quietly asked, “Would you let me do it again?” I nodded in agreement as his palm began to rub circles around my belly button. “Maybe with something besides my finger?”

I turned my head to look at him fully. “With your dick?”

He smiled at my boldness and shook his head. “Yeah. I can tell how intense it was for you, Buffy. Just think how that would feel with something a lot bigger than a little finger. And the way your muscles tightened around my thumb, I want to feel that around my cock. I can only imagine what it would feel like for me.”

“I’ll think about it.” I said nonchalantly with a shrug of my shoulder, trying not to show how much the idea intrigued me.

“Minx.” Will leaned down to suckle on my nipple and then laid his head on my chest, wrapping his arm around my waist. “What did it feel like?”

“Different at first. I wasn’t sure I was going to like it, but then when you actually pushed inside, there was just so much pressure from everywhere. Like I was going to explode. And then when you actually get off, it’s like two separate orgasms at once. It’s all just very intense.”

“I could tell by the way you were rambling it was going to be big. And feeling you cum from both sides was sort of cool.” We had been sitting in silence for a little while coming down from our climaxes when I heard Will take a deep breath before asking, “Would you do that for me?”

“What?” I asked a bit confused. I wasn’t sure what he wanted me to do for him.

He shifted a little as if gaining some courage for his next words, before asking shyly. “Would you do that to me? With your finger?”

“You’d want me to?” I asked surprised, thinking that most guys would probably think that it was ‘gay’ to do something like that.

“Maybe.” He shrugged his shoulder indifferently. “From what I’ve read, it’s supposed to be just as powerful for guys. We’re learning together, right? Experimenting?” Then, he looked up at me with such sincerity in his eyes. “Besides, I trust you as much as you trust me.”

I could tell that this was something big for him to ask me because I could also see the uncertainty in his eyes. For all I knew, maybe he was thinking that it did sound unmanly and that I was the only one he would ask because he trusted me so much. Deciding that it took a lot of courage for him to ask me something so intimate, I smiled at him and nodded my head. “Yeah, if you want me to, I will. You know I’d do anything for you.”

I ran my hand through his tousled hair and watched as his smile grew wide. I drew him into a tender kiss, and then he put his head back on my chest and we laid together in comfortable silence.