Author's Chapter Notes:
OMG!!! I'm actually posting a new chapter. I'm so sorry for the delay. The good news is I found a new job, so hopefully I will be back to posting more often *crosses fingers.* This chapter is for Jess who gave me the idea of them being stuck in the closet months ago and Samantha who's been dying for some oral action on Will's part. Thanks to Meg and Andrea for checking it over. Hope you enjoy - it's a little longer than usual since I made you all wait so long.. Please review!.
CHAPTER 45

“Mmm, Wesley.” We heard mother moan as she crossed the threshold in a low husky voice, before she started giggling. “I had a wonderful time tonight.” As Will and I hid in the closet, we could hear the smacking noises associated with kissing as Mom and Wes moved deeper into the room. “I always have a fantastic time with you.” She giggled again and if I had to guess, I would say she was drunk.

“The feeling is mutual, darling,” Wesley replied in a stately tone, made stuffier-sounding by his British accent. “Come on, sweetheart. Let’s get you to bed.”

“Ooh, Wes. I think that sounds like an excellent idea,” mother purred. I had never heard her sound so slutty before, and along with the items I found in the drawer, I was discovering an entirely different side to my mother.

Since the bed was parallel to the closet, Will shifted his body by pressing further into me against the wall in order to remain unseen. His subsiding erection ground into my still tingling sex and I let out a little grunt. Will brought his finger up to my lips to quiet me, but his touch only excited my overheated body even more. My tongue slithered out to lick at his finger, drawing it into my mouth to suck on it lightly. Will yanked his finger away and gave me a look that clearly told me to behave.

Out in the main room, Wes must have gotten mother settled on the bed because next thing we knew she was whining, “Please Wes, can’t you stay? I want you to spend the night.”

“Joycie, you know I can’t. I’m working on the Gustavan case. I have to finish up my opening arguments tomorrow since we are going to trial on Tuesday.”

“But tomorrow’s a holiday,” she pleaded, and I imagined her jutting out her lower lip in the trademark Summers’ pout. “And you got me all liquored up at dinner. You’re not going to leave me all hot and bothered, are you?” Her voice went back to the husky tone of earlier.

She must have done something seductive because suddenly, Wesley moaned. “Well, I guess I could stay for a little longer.”

Oh God, please no. I didn’t want to be stuck in this closet listening to my mother do sexual things with some stranger. Parents were supposed to be asexual, not nymphomaniacs. I closed my eyes, dipped my head a bit and took a deep calming breath. When I opened my eyes, I noticed that with the new angle of my head, I had a perfect view of the bed due to the reflection of the dresser mirror in a small shoe mirror in the closet. I tried to shift again, but Will stopped my movement by pinning my body with his leg between mine in order to get me to stay still so we wouldn’t get caught. Now since I couldn’t move, I had the video to match the audio. Great.

“What can I do for my princess to make her happy?” Wes teased, his accent changing from proper to sexually charged. “Let’s get you down here so we can find out.”

Mom laughed as Wesley grabbed her legs and dragged her down to the end of the bed.

“What kind of treat do you have hidden for me under this dress?” Wesley’s hands slid up mom’s thigh to lift up her dress, leaving her whimpering from his touch. “You’re like unwrapping a present, Joycie. I never know what surprises I’m going to find.” Wes paused for a moment to admire mom’s lingerie. “Ooh, look at this beautiful black lace.”

“Mmm, Wes,” Mom begged. “Undress me, please.”

Wes’ fingers slipped under the elastic of her lacy thong in order to slide it down her thigh-high covered legs. “Uh, uh. Only your knickers, Joyce. I’d rather like the rest to stay on.” Throwing her panties over his shoulder, Wes suddenly disappeared between her legs, hiding amidst the black chiffon of her dress.

“Oh God, YES!” Mom squealed in delight at the touch of his tongue. “Lick me, baby, just like that.”

I heard Wes’ muffled grunt in response to her plea.

Although it was our mother making these noises of pleasure, Will and I couldn’t help but get turned on as it was like listening to a porn movie. As her enthusiastic moans continued, mine and Will’s breath sped up. William’s eyes met mine in a lust filled stare. Licking his lips, he brought them down to hover over my mouth, breathing heavily, needing to quench his desire, but his lips never touched mine. His leg between mine pressed into me harder and began to move slowly against my center, allowing me to feel that his erection was completely hard once again.

As my hands gripped his biceps, body tense at the glorious friction being created between my legs, Will’s tongue poked out of his mouth to sweep against my lower lip. When I tried to kiss him, he pulled his head back so it was just out of my reach, shaking his head no. Bringing his head down again, he used his tongue to open my mouth, and this time, when he darted his tongue along my lower lip, I brought mine out to meet his. He smirked at the feel of my tongue on his as they entwined in a playful game of teasing.

When Mom’s shouts reached a crescendo as she shattered in orgasm, Will stopped his movements and dropped his head to rest upon my shoulder, leaving me panting and unfulfilled. Wesley continued to nuzzle his face between Mom’s legs while she came down from her high. After a minute, Wes popped back up from underneath her dress, licking his lips. “Mmmm, you taste like strawberries. Delicious.”

Mother hummed in her post-orgasmic bliss. “Oh, Wes. I love you so much.”

“Come on, pet. Walk me to my car.” Wes gathered Mother up in a hug and kissed her soundly on the lips. She giggled again as she wrapped herself around his body and went with him out the door.

Waiting a few minutes once the door closed, Will whispered, “We need to get back to the room quickly.” He took my hand and led me to the door of the bedroom. He poked his head out to assure the coast was clear, and then we sped silently back down the hallways the way we came.

**********************************************************************

When we got to the door of our room without incident, Will grabbed me and pressed my chest to his, “As soon as we get in there, you go immediately to the attic. Got it, Buffy?” His eyes were filled with desire and I knew exactly why he wanted me upstairs.

As turned on as he was from the earlier display in mom’s room, I nodded my head in agreement before smashing my lips to his, taking the kiss I desperately wanted in the closet. Hungrily, we plundered each other’s mouths until Will reluctantly pulled away. “Not now, upstairs.” He bent over so he could look at the lock and fiddled a few seconds with the key before the door opened.

Once inside, I glanced quickly at the twins to make sure they were still asleep and then practically ran up the narrow staircase leading to the attic. Going over to the north mattresses, I slipped off my shoes and was tugging off my shirt when Will grabbed me from behind, kneading at my breasts as the shirt went over my head. “That was quick.”

“Want you,” was all Will said as he turned me around and pushed me down to the mattresses. Shucking off his own shirt and shoes, he kneeled down before me, pawing at my pants and socks to get them off me quickly. The three condoms I had taken from mom’s room fell to the floor. “What’s this?” Will asked, picking up one of foil wrappers.

“Condoms.”

“Where’d you get these?”

“Found them in Mo…downstairs in the bedroom.” I couldn’t bring myself to say Mom’s room since it emphasized the fact we shared a parent. “There was a big box; figured they wouldn’t miss a few.”

“Not that I’m complaining, but are you sure they won’t notice them gone?”

“No, there was a lot. I didn’t take enough to make it noticeable.”

“You sneaky little girl,” Will smirked. “I can’t wait to come inside you again.” He crashed his lips back down onto mine, and we grappled with each other, giving in to an animalistic desire we didn’t know we possessed. The rest of our clothes were discarded carelessly, seams tearing and thrown about. Will’s mouth was all over my body – nipping, licking and sucking – causing my flesh to burn.

“Buffy?” he asked as he took my lower lip between his teeth and gently tugged on it.

“Hmm?”

“Would you want me to do to you what Wesley was doing?” he asked sheepishly.

My eyes widened at his question in both curiosity and trepidation. I knew Will had never gone there with anyone before and no one had ever done that to me either. Although mother sounded like she was really enjoying it, I was a little scared. Amy was always complaining about how guys never reciprocated blowjobs because they didn’t like going down there – ‘too much going on’ Larry had said, ‘it’s like a terrarium’. And those guys that did, Cordelia was quick to point out, were usually lacking in that area of expertise. What if Will ended up hating it because I didn’t taste good, or worse, what if he ended up disappointing me?

I decided to put the choice back in his hands, “Is that something you would want to do?”

“I think it is. It sounded as if they really liked it. And I want to do something for you. You give me oral all the time and I never get to pay you back.”

“I like doing that to you. And believe me, Spike, you don’t leave me unsatisfied.”

“That’s good to know, but I want to do it. If we don’t like it, we don’t have to do it again.” Will looked at me with pleading eyes, “Please?”

“Well, if you want to that bad, I’m not going to say no.” Any girl would be crazy to turn down this opportunity.

A smile broke out on Will’s face. “Good, now lie back and enjoy.” He started kissing his way down my body towards his destination, but then stopped and looked up at me a bit anxious. “Umm, I want you to tell me if I’m not doing it right. If something doesn’t feel good, I want to know.” His cheeks tinted with a pale blush. “I want to do right by you.”

I lifted my hand to caress his cheek, “You’ll do fine, baby. You haven’t done me wrong yet.” We shared a tender smile before he continued on his path.

Rather than diving right in, he started with soft kisses and nips on my inner thigh. Slowly, he worked his way closer to my center, using a couple of his fingers to part my pussy. My heart was beating so fast in anticipation of his tongue touching my most intimate of spots, that when it finally did, I stopped breathing. I held it as he licked up one side and then down the other of my nether lips. When his tongue poked inside my opening, I let it out on a surprised scream.

“Are you ok?” he asked concerned.

“Yes, keep going,” I panted out quickly.

Obeying my command, Will returned to his earlier ministrations, licking around my opening and along my lips. “Will that feels good, but try something different,” I couldn’t help pleading, desperate for something I wasn’t quite sure of. I felt him nod, and soon his tongue was circling around my clit and when he captured it between his lips to gently suck on it, I screamed again. “Oh God, yes.” It felt so damn good as he continued to circle his tongue around my swollen nub.

Completely getting into his actions, I was murmuring unintelligible words of pleasure when he moved back down to my opening and started slowly stroking his tongue in and out of my hole. At this new sensation of ecstasy, my thighs clamped down around his head as he started to speed up the pace of his tongue. My hips started bucking against his face as he continued licking me at a relentless pace, and I could feel my juices running down my backside.

Will’s hands came around to grab my thighs and I could hear muffled words coming from him. Shaking myself out of my pleasure-filled haze, I lifted my head and relaxed the muscles in my legs. “What?”

Will’s head popped out from between my thighs. “Can’t breathe,” he gasped and his mouth and chin were covered in my arousal.

“Oh, God, I’m so sorry.” I was completely embarrassed.

“Don’t be.” He shook his head, still struggling for air. “You like it then?”

“Yes.” As soon as I replied in the affirmative, he dove back in for more. “Wait,” I said quickly, before he could start again. He looked at me waiting to see what I wanted, when I asked, “you like it too?”

He grinned, “Yeah, you taste like warm peaches.” He winked and then disappeared between my legs again. He continued his voracious lapping of my pussy until he asked out of the blue, “what do you like better, my tongue on your clit or inside you?”

“Both,” I mewled.

He laughed at my answer. “That’s not a choice. Would you rather come with my tongue on your clit and my fingers inside you like this?” he asked sliding two fingers inside me while curling his tongue around my nub for a few seconds. “Or would you rather have my tongue inside you while I stroke your clit, like this?” Next thing I knew he was demonstrating this second choice on my body.

“This one,” I moaned. Although they both felt good, my pussy was aching for release and since he was already doing things this way, I just wanted him to finish me off before my head exploded. My hips started to buck gently against his face as I felt my orgasm building up inside me. “Spike, I’m so close, keep going, baby.” His finger rubbed faster against my clit, which had me tipping over the edge. “Oh God, yes, I’m coming,” I gasped as my body shook in pleasure. Will grunted as he picked up my legs to bring me closer to his mouth, allowing him to persistently lap at the steady flow of juices that was gushing from my cunt, licking me clean. I cried out as another mini-orgasm ebbed through my body.

Will dropped my legs and wiped at his mouth as I caught my breath. Grabbing one of the foil packages, he ripped it open with his teeth and rolled the condom onto his throbbing cock. “I can’t wait to fuck you any longer. “ He brought his body down to mine and thrust up into me in one quick motion. “Uhh, yes. Love your fucking pussy, Buffy.”

My legs came up to wrap around his waist as he pounded me into the mattress. “Love the way you tasted, turned me on so much. The way you whimpered, the way your thighs possessed me.” One of his hands caressed up my side to massage my breast.

“Spike,” I bellowed as he plucked at my nipple. My hips thrust forward to match his bruising pace.

“Fuck, Buffy. I don’t think I’m going to last long.”

“No, no.” I was panicking. “We’re using one of the condoms, we need to make it last. It would be wasting one if you went too quick.” I was trying to be reasonable. We only had three; we had to use them wisely.

“Shit,” Will said, realizing the predicament we were in, “give me a minute.” He stilled his hips and placed his forehead on my shoulder. I brought my legs down from his waist and lay completely still while he took a couple of deep breaths in and out, trying to regain some of his composure.

Taking my hips in his hands, he slowly started moving again, and this time, we took our time. No longer frantic in our coupling, Will’s thrusts were long, slow and sure. Our lips tangled in tender kisses, and his mouth would leave mine every once in a while to meander down my neck and linger along my collarbone. Our hands skimmed along each other’s bodies, reveling in the feel of the smooth skin under our fingers. His soft voice murmured words of adoration in my ear, causing my emotions to get the best of me.

A tear ran down my cheek and Will brushed his finger along my face to wipe away the salty substance. “Why are you crying?” he whispered sweetly.

I shook my head unable to answer because of the lump in my throat choking back my words. He brought his lips down to kiss away my tears. “Is it because I’m hurting you?”

“No,” I objected softly, finding my voice. “It’s just…” I stopped trying to find the right words. “What you do to me makes me feel so good, it’s overwhelming sometimes.” I shook my head again, feeling stupid. “I’m just being silly, though.”

“You’re not being silly, I know what you mean.” He kissed me tenderly on the lips. “You can make me quiver with a look.” Will’s voice, combined with the steady rhythm of his hips, was bringing me closer and closer to my pinnacle. “You scorch my skin with your fingertips.” I whimpered as he thrust into me a little harder. “The way you make me feel when I’m with you, it’s like you make me whole.”

“Please.” I begged for deliverance.

“You’ve imprinted yourself on my soul, love.” We were both so close. “Oh baby, I want to come inside you. Come with me now, please. Oh fuck yeah,” Will groaned as his cock pulsated inside me, in time with my quivering walls.

“Ahhh, yes, yes, yes,” I whimpered as his hips continued to pump into me slowly as we both rode out our orgasms. Tears still fell from my eyes as the feelings swirling inside me seemed too much to contain.

Coming down from his high, he began to laugh giddily. “I love what you do to me, baby.” He kissed me passionately as he pulled himself slowly out of me to take care of the used condom. Once discarded, he laid back down beside me wiping at my wet cheeks. “Now you are being silly, stop crying.” He chuckled.

“Me? Listen to you. You can’t stop laughing,” I said as his laughter became infectious and started to overtake my tears.

“I’m laughing because you make me incredibly happy. You make me see stars.” His face positively glowed.

I brought him back in for a kiss, but then had to break our moment. “We need to go; the sky is starting to lighten.”

“I don’t want to; I want to bask in the afterglow.”

“It was that good, huh?”

“Mmm, I loved coming inside you, feeling your walls clamp down around me without having to pull out. Never felt better.” William nuzzled his mouth into the crook of my neck.

Although I would have loved to stay with him in his arms, we needed to get downstairs. “Come on, we have to get going. It’s almost morning,” I said, reluctantly pushing him away from me.

“Fine.” He got up to start putting his clothes back on. “But we’re sleeping in the same bed. The twins will be up soon anyway, so let’s just keep them together. I’m not ready to let you go yet.” He wrapped his arms around my waist and brought me in for a tender kiss.

“Mmm, okay, but no funny business. Keep your hands to yourself, Mister. I don’t want the twins exposed to your dirty mind.” I teased with a grin as I poked his chest.

“I’ll behave, scout’s honor.” We kissed one last time before heading back hand in hand to the bedroom for some much needed rest after our eventful evening.