Author's Chapter Notes:
Yikes, I got less than 600 hits for the last chapter. I hope you all aren't losing interest. This chapter is dedicated to Samantha who asked for a shower scene - I'm sure you all figured that was coming. Thanks to my betas, Megan and Andrea. Please review!
CHAPTER 49

Getting up from the bathroom floor, I took off my nightgown and grabbed the small bottle of conditioner that came with the coloring kit. “Spike,” I knocked gently on the door. “Come on, don’t be like this.” When I didn’t get a response, I opened the shower door and stepped inside in front of him.

He was standing with his eyes closed, head tilted under the water to rinse out the color. Water dripped down his chiseled chest as he stood proud and naked. He looked damn sexy all wet and I wondered why we hadn’t showered together sooner under better circumstances.

“Come on, Spike.” I ran my fingers down his chest to his abdomen following one of the droplets of water. “You need to put this in too.”

His eyes finally met mine and I could still see the hurt and anger in their blue depths. “Give it to me, I’ll do it.” He held out an open palm for the bottle.

“No, I’m doing it. I started this, I’m finishing it. Now, turn around.”

I saw his jaw tick as he shook his head, huffing. “Fine.”

Squirting some conditioner into my palm, I started to massage it into Will’s hair. Softly, I started to explain myself in hopes that he would excuse my earlier actions. “I wasn’t laughing at you. I was just taken by surprise.”

“Save your excuses. How would you like it if I just started laughing at you in the middle of having sex? I’ll tell you, you wouldn’t.” His hands were pumping into little fists. “God, you made me feel so stupid.”

“But, it wasn’t you,” I pleaded, trying to make him see it meant nothing. “It was me. I just forgot that you were wearing the shower cap. You didn’t do anything stupid, I did. It didn’t mean anything.” I rinsed his hair and then turned him around to face me. “Let me make it up to you. Let me finish what I started earlier.” My hand meandered down his body until it reached his now limp penis.

“Stop it.” He took a hold of my wrist to stop my stroking. “You can’t just blow me and make it better. It’s not that easy.”

My gaze was downcast to hide the shame I felt knowing that was what he thought of me, knowing that’s what I was sort of hoping. Although his words hurt me, I knew he said them because of his own self-consciousness, his own damaged ego. Spike was a confident master vampire, but William was just an insecure teenager with modest experience with the opposite sex. I wanted to call him William and reassure him that he was wonderful the way he was and that he didn’t need to hide behind this other persona, but I couldn’t. After all, I was his sister, and I wasn’t supposed to know whether or not he was a great lay.

“I don’t think that. I think you’re perfect.” Bringing my eyes up to meet his, I bared more of my feelings for him than I should have. “I love everything that you do to me, everything that we do with each other. You can make me hot with a look, or the sound of your voice.” I touched his cheek. “I didn’t laugh because of anything you did, but because I’m comfortable with you. What we do together shouldn’t be stuffy or intimidating, and it isn’t. With you it’s fun and relaxed and exciting because I trust you, completely.” I looked at him in earnest to make sure that he knew I meant what I was saying. “I don’t hold back any of myself when I’m with you.”

He stared at me in silence for a while, thinking about my words before asking, “You mean it?”

Giving him a gentle smile, I replied. “Of course, I do. I would never lie to you.”

“Okay, then.” He wrapped his arms around my waist and brought me in close against his wet body for a tight hug, forgiving me as easily as that. I kissed him passionately in order to reinforce the words I had just spoken. He turned us around and then pulled away playfully. “Now, you can get back to what you started earlier.” Putting his hand on my head, he pushed me down so I was level with his hardened member as he settled himself in a comfortable position against the shower wall.

Looking up at his smirking face, I once again took him into my mouth. I worked the vein on the underside of his erection over with my tongue until he was babbling once again. I ran my hands over his thighs, stomach and ass loving the slippery feel of the water against his skin. Abandoning his cock, I moved down to his balls, taking one, then the other into my mouth to gently suck on them. Noticing the bath gel sitting on the lower shelf, I grabbed the bottle and squirted some into my hand without breaking my stride. Moving back up, I engulfed his manhood in my mouth again while I massaged his balls with my soapy hands. Feeling as though I needed to do something extra to make up for our earlier confrontation, one of my hands made a lazy journey to his back entrance. After teasing him for a little bit by going back and forth over the surface of the tight hole, I took him in deep to the back of my throat while applying a tiny bit of pressure into the forbidden area.

Body stiffening, his breath hitched at the slight invasion, but he didn’t tell me to stop. Looking at his face to make sure I wasn’t hurting him, I repeated the action of bringing him most of the way into my mouth while slowly working my soapy finger a little further into his body.

“Uh,” Will grunted as he grabbed my hair to steady his weakened legs. “Do it. I want you to.” His eyes met mine when he begged, “please.”

Hearing his plea, I couldn’t stop myself even if I wanted to. Driving my finger past the barrier, I brought his cock to the back of my throat as deep as it would go. Will exploded immediately, his cum lathing the inside of my mouth as I continued to pump my finger between his pulsating walls. “Fuck, fuck, shit.” Hitting his head lightly at the wall, he groaned as his hot semen kept spurting into my mouth from his prolonged climax - so much so that I had to continuously swallow to keep it from escaping my lips.

I felt his body go lax as his orgasm subsided. Freeing myself from him, I looked at him while I wiped my mouth. His eyes were closed and his chest was heaving as he slid down the bathroom wall. When I stood up to wash the soap off my body, he opened his eyes again to smile at me. “Come down here and bring the shower head with you.” His voice sounded as if all his energy had been drained from his body.

However exhausted he seemed, I wasn’t going to deny his request. “What setting should I put it on?” I asked mischievously as I unhooked the contraption from the wall.

“Whichever one you like best. Now, come here.” He reached up and grabbed my waist, bringing me down in front of him and spraying water everywhere. “Give me this and turn around. I want to taste you.”

Handing him the shower head, I positioned myself so that I was reclining on his outstretched legs. Pulling me up so his mouth could reach my pussy, he began devouring the feast between my thighs. Licking along my coated walls before stabbing my opening with his tongue, he positioned the shower head so that a steady stream of water attacked my clit as he lapped in and out of my entrance. I came almost immediately, but he didn’t stop. Intoxicated by the dual pleasure of his ministrations and the water, I came again quickly.

After my second orgasm, he shifted everything down. Putting the nozzle right over my sodden opening, his tongue began to stab into the puckered hole between my cheeks. This was something new, he had never done this before and the sensation of it drove ripples of pleasure through my whole body. Relenting for a second, he adjusted the setting on the shower head so that the water pulsed in a forceful rush into my center, and then he timed the rhythm of his tongue at my back entrance to that of the water.

Disjointed words tumbled from my lips in a continuous stream of gratification. “Ohhhhhhhhh, Spike…ohhh God, I’m gonna…fuck!” I gulped in air, trying to catch my breath. ”Fuck…ohhhh, coming again. What are you doing to me?” My head shook at the rhetorical question and my body began to quake again as a third orgasm washed over me. Will removed the shower head from its place between my thighs and began to lap at my expended juices. Spasming at the incessant attention that my pussy was receiving, I finally had to beg for him to stop. “Please, it’s too much.” Another spasm. “Can’t take anymore.”

Realizing that I really was spent, Will released my body from his grasp. He disentangled our limbs and stood up slowly to replace the showerhead into the proper place on the wall. Maneuvering himself around me, he came back down to sit at the bottom of the shower against the wall and dragged me up so my back lay against his chest. The water from the shower beat gently against our bodies as Will stroked my stomach.

“That felt so good, Buffy. What you did to me earlier, it felt incredible. I’ve never come so hard in my life.” He kissed a soft trail along my neck as I just relaxed in his arms, my body too satiated to do anything but stay comfortably against my lover. “And I want you to know how much I appreciate what you said before. I don’t want you to hold back; I don’t want to hold back. Before we came here, if you’d asked me if I wanted to do half the stuff we do together, I would have looked at you like you were crazy. But with you, everything feels so right, so perfect. I want to experience everything with you, Buffy. I want…” His words trailed off as he buried his head in the crook of my neck, tightening the grip he had around my waist.

I felt his body shake and I realized that he was crying. “Hey, what’s wrong? What do you want?” I didn’t know what had happened to make him start his quiet sobbing. One minute he was fine, and then he just wasn’t. I didn’t understand. “Are you okay?”

He took a deep breath and let it out against my skin. “Yeah, sorry, it’s nothing.”

“Are you sure?” I asked again, my voice clearly laced with concern for my brother.

“Yeah, I’m just being stupid.” He began extracting my body from his, “Can you stand up? Let me wash you off.”

“Oh, okay.” I still wasn’t sure if everything was alright with him, but it was clear that he wasn’t going to tell me what was wrong. He wasn’t crying anymore, and he was already reaching for the body wash.

Will poured the gel into his hands and slowly cleaned my whole body. His hands caressed over my wet, slippery skin. Massaging my breasts, before working his way down my stomach to my mound, he was extra gentle washing me, knowing it was still sensitive from earlier. Turning me around, he glided over my back until he came to my ass. Squeezing the firm globes of my buttocks before sliding between my cheeks, he thoroughly washed my puckered hole as he whispered in my ear, “I want to put my cock here. Will you let me?”

I moaned at the sound of his voice when he asked the seductive question, his fingers stroking along the sensitized hole. I wanted to give in to his request, but he didn’t know that I had my own plans for that particular act. “Yes, but not now.”

“But someday?” he asked, poking a little bit inside.

“Definitely, someday.” There was no way I wasn’t going to let him do that to me. If his finger felt as good as it did, I could only imagine how pleasurable his hard cock would feel.

Satisfied with my answer, he rinsed me off and then changed our positions so he was under the water stream. “You gonna wash me off?” he asked with a smirk.

“I think that could be arranged.” I smiled back at him, taking the body wash from the shelf. My hands repeated the actions that he’d used on me of slowly massaging his body. When I came to his cock and balls, I did a very thorough job of washing every bit of skin.

“Naughty girl, you got me hard again,” Will said, looking down at my hand stroking his fully erect cock.

“I guess I did. What are you going to do about it?” I shrugged defiantly.

He laughed as he grabbed my arms and hauled me against the wall. Lifting my leg so it nestled against his hip, he bent slightly at the knees to line up his protruding shaft with my entrance. “This!” he exclaimed as he slid home into my waiting cunt. Groaning when he reached the hilt, he began to move inside me. “As much as I love the other stuff we do, nothing compares to being inside this pussy. No place I’d rather be.”

“Oh God, yeah.” I gripped at his shoulders as he thrust up into me. “Love your cock filling me. Feels so good.”

After my declaration, his lips met mine in a fiery kiss as he slowed the tempo of our bodies to a gentler pace. Bringing my hand against the wall above my head to hold in his, he rested his forehead against mine and whispered words of wanting as the languid rolling of his hips brought us steadily to our peak. My grip tightened on his hand as I cried out when my fourth orgasm of the night raced through my body. Knowing he was close to coming, I voiced my desires, “I don’t want you to pull out.”

“Don’t say that. If you say it, I’ll get weak and listen to you. You know I have to.” He was breathing hard now, his orgasm imminent.

“I know, but I don’t want you to. I want to feel you pulsing inside me, want to feel your cum dripping down my thighs.”

“Shit, Buffy.” He pulled out so fast I could tell it was my words that caused him to come sooner than he expected. Will brought our bodies in close in order to rub his shaft along my skin as he came, his spending covering our stomachs. When his orgasm subsided, he brought our joined hands down to his mouth and kissed the back of mine while stepping under the shower spray. “Don’t do things like that. You know you make me lose all self-control.”

I giggled as I watched him clean the cum off his body.

“Rinse off. I’m getting out; the water’s cold and our skin started to prune a long time ago.” He gave me a quick kiss before stepping out into the bathroom.

A few minutes later, I got out of the shower and stopped short at the sight presented before me. Will was standing in front of the mirror, a towel swathed around his hips, checking out his new hair. I had sort of forgotten about the dye job I had given him earlier - what with the fighting and then all the sex - but now it was staring me in the face. And he looked sexy - damn sexy.

“Wow, you look fucking hot.” The words tumbled unabashed from my lips.

“Do I now?” He turned around with that infuriating smirk stuck on his face.

“Yeah, look at you. The haircut emphasizes your cheekbones and those gorgeous blue eyes of yours are barely ever hidden behind your glasses anymore. You’ve got sexy washboard abs that make me want to just lick you all over.” His eyebrow arched up at that sentiment, but I just continued on with my accolades. “And now with the bleach blond hair, it looks like you really could have gotten that scar above your eye from a bar fight. You look like the ultimate bad boy. I’m impressed with my handy work. What do you think?”

He turned back to the mirror and ran his hand through his hair. “I like it, makes me feel all manly.” His other hand rubbed along his abs as his tongue curled against his teeth. He fashioned his lips in a snarl a la Billy Idol in the mirror.

Jesus, did he look hot. A gush of liquid pooled between my legs. “You just made me wet all over again.”

With an evil glint in his eye, he turned back around to look at me. “I spent all that time cleaning you up, and you’re still a dirty little girl.” He stalked closer to me as if I were his prey. “Do I need to spank you to get those impure thoughts out of your head?”

I whimpered at the thought. “Will you wear the duster? Just the duster?” In my head, I could already see a picture of him wrapped in nothing but leather as I knelt on all fours in front of him awaiting my punishment.

Chuckling at my easy submission to his reprimand, Will grabbed my hips, bringing me flush against his body. “You really are a dirty girl.” He kissed me hungrily, his tongue wrapping around mine in a duel of passion before letting me go. “Not tonight, sweetheart. It’s late. We spent too much time in the shower, but I promise you that ass is mine some other time.” Will took the towel from around his waist, twisted it and whipped it against my bottom before swaggering out of the bathroom in all his naked glory.

Hmm, maybe William wasn’t hiding behind a fictitious persona after all. Maybe Spike had just been waiting to make his appearance from inside William.