Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks so much to whoever nominated me at the Burst into Flames Awards. It made my week!
CHAPTER 53

“Oh God. Yes!”

I was seventeen today. William and I were celebrating my birthday up in the attic. The kids had gone to bed hours ago after our family party, and we’d already had our customary bottle of wine. Both of my legs were resting against one of Will’s biceps, and I cried out in pleasure as William’s cock pistoned in and out of me. He was up on his knees with one arm braced on the floor next to my shoulder, while my fingers grasped at the sheet on the mattress.

“We need to go into the house again.” He said through his labored breathing.

“Oh!” He had hit a particularly sweet spot inside me, and I did not want to be talking about anything right now. I just wanted to feel him. “Why are you thinking about this now? Aren’t we in the middle of something better?”

“Mmmm, yes. But that’s why I’m thinking about it.” He slowed his hips a bit into a deep, sure stride. “Want to come inside you; can’t without condoms.” His arm wrapped tighter around my legs, squeezing my thighs together. “She’s in London now; we can ransack her room and get some more of them for us. Dozens of them.” He grunted as he sped up his pace again, wanting to get me off because I could tell he was getting close.

In the current position we were in, I was limited in the movements that I could make. I rocked my hips as much as I could, while I brought my hands up a little to grab the back of his thighs, pushing him into me further. “Oh, right there.” I exalted, as I guided Will’s member to exactly where I needed it. “Yes, yes. There, Spike. Oh god, please.” I begged as he continued to grind into me.

He was barely moving now. His cock penetrated me so deeply that the barest shift of my hips would send a surge of tingles through my body. Will bent his elbow a little, trying to get close enough to my lips to kiss me, but he was stopped by my legs

“Fuck me!” I exclaimed, as he went impossibly deeper inside me.

“Thought that’s what I was doing, love.” He teased in a husky voice, as he brought his upper body closer to me again, making me whimper as he stabbed me again. “Come on, Buffy. I know you’re close. Come for me, love. Do it. I want to feel you come undone. Want you to scream my name so you know who’s making you feel so good.”

He kept his elbow bent so he could stay in me to the hilt and started to sway his hips, rocking me quickly to my release. My eyes rolled back, as my orgasm built inside my body. Incoherent sounds tumbled from my lips until I reached the pinnacle. “Spike!” I screamed as I tumbled over the cliff, always obeying his wishes by saying his name when I came.

Will grunted again, through deep breaths, trying to stave off his own orgasm. As my walls continued to clamp around him, he lifted himself up in order to bring my legs down off of his bicep and moving so his body was in between my legs. Draping my knees over his bent elbows, he leaned down to take hold of my lips in a desperate kiss. His lips were hungry against mine, as we hadn’t been able to kiss each other in our former position.

Wrenching his lips from mine, he brought his forehead to mine. “I’m gonna come. Where do you want it, Buffy?”

“My tits,” I replied in a confident tone, “and my mouth.” I added seductively.

His eyes turned black with lust at my response, thrusting a few more times before he pulled out. As my legs dropped to the side, he pumped his swollen shaft and threw his head back as his release overtook him. The first few spurts of his spunk landed on my breasts, catching on my hardened nipples. Bringing his head up to look at me, he moved his cock closer to my face.

I opened my mouth to catch the rest of his spendings, but the pulses from his member were erratic. Cum landed on my shoulder, my cheek and my forehead before I was finally able to wrap my lips around the bulbous head to swallow down the remaining thick sticky substance.

When his orgasm was complete, I let go of his cock and collapsed on my back. Will remained hovering above me, watching me breath heavily.

“You are so beautiful.” He said as he took two fingers to gather the spending he left on my forehead. “Especially when you are covered in my cum.” Will grinned down at me and offered me his coated fingers, which I took eagerly into my mouth.

Tasting him on his fingers, I let out a low “mmmm” as I sucked voraciously on his digits. Once clean, he scooped up what had landed on my shoulder and brought his hand to my mouth again.

“You like the way I taste.” He said as I suckled on his fingers again.

Although it wasn’t a question, I nodded emphatically anyway because it was true. I loved tasting him. He was salty, but sweet all at the same time, and I felt like a part of him was mine if I swallowed him down. He knew all this, of course, because I told him a time or two in the past, but he knew I loved it when he talked dirty like this even more. And he knew I loved where this line of questioning was bound to lead the most.

“I like the way you taste too.” His tongue darted out to lap up my cheek, removing the last of his cum from my face. “Mmm, your skin is salty from sweat.” His lips trailed kisses down my neck to my breasts. Will’s tongue swirled around my peaked nipples, licking and sucking until my skin was clean there too. Then he traveled further south, kissing my stomach and dipping his tongue into my belly button. “Sweet from your body wash.” My legs automatically opened for him as he continued his journey. “But here’s my favorite taste – delicious peaches just for me.” His face delved between my legs, his tongue licking at my walls and my center, his lips sucking at my clit.

I groaned in satisfaction as he continued to work my cunt over. Will loved doing this and I wasn’t going to complain. He was a giving lover, always going down on me either before or after our lovemaking. It seemed I always had two or three orgasms to his one. As I said, I wasn’t complaining, but I wondered if I would ever find a lover as generous as Will. I wondered if he was purposely spoiling me for other men.

My legs tightened around his head as I came quickly under his ministrations. Once he lapped up the juices flowing from my pussy, he came to lie next to me after taking me in for a kiss.

“Thanksgiving.” I panted out next to Will.

“What?” Will looked at me confused, his naked chest rising and falling from his earlier exertion. “What are you talking about?”

“We should go back out into the house on Thanksgiving.” I said, bringing up Will’s earlier thoughts about getting more condoms again. “It’s only a week away, and there won’t be any servants around except Adam. Last year, Dru said that they don’t really celebrate the holiday and with mom gone, the house will be pretty quiet. We could easily go to mom’s room and probably some other rooms in the house too. Maybe we can go down to the first floor this time – see where the exits are, find that narrow staircase Dru led us up the first night we came here.” I looked at Will with hopeful eyes.

Will nodded his head in agreement. “Yeah, okay, that sounds like a good plan.”

“Thanksgiving it is then.” I nodded back, still trying to recover from Will’s touch.

*******************************************************************

Thanksgiving came quickly. We had spent the week decorating the attic with fall colored leaves and planning for our next trip out into the house. When Dru came by in the morning, she was unusually quite, not mentioning our mother or her contempt for our father as she did the year before. She served our breakfast in silence, and then told us dinner would be served at four. We didn’t see her again that day as Adam had come to our room at dinner.

Much like last year, we enjoyed a nice turkey dinner with all the fixings. After we stuffed ourselves full with food, the twins and I settled on the beds to listen to another story by William, and then entertained the twins with a board game until it was time for them to go to bed. They knew we were going out into the house again tonight, so they were jumpy and nervous. When they finally settled into a fitful sleep, Will and I changed into dark clothing and went over our plan once again, waiting for midnight to come.

At midnight, Will turned the key in the lock of our door, and we snuck out into the night. The first place we went was back to the office that we had found on our first visit. Removing a couple of bobby pins from his pocket, Will started to jimmy the lock on the desk drawer.

“Do you think that’s going to work.” I questioned, leaning against the side of the desk.

“Yeah, the lock is flimsy. I think I just need to maneuver them around until something clicks.”

“What are you looking for anyway? It’s not like there’s going to be a copy of the will sitting in a drawer. Don’t you think that’s something he would put in a safe or keep with his lawyer?” I didn’t want to waste too much time in here performing a fruitless act.

“No, I don’t expect a full copy, but maybe some correspondence with Ethan’s lawyer would give us a clue.” As he finished the sentence, the drawer slid open.

“Aha. Got it.” Will pulled open the drawer completely and started rummaging through its contents. He handed me a stack of envelopes to look through while he continued his exploration of the desk.

Most of the envelopes I looked through were medical bills for doctor house calls, private nurses and equipment for the house. One, however, gave some insight into the current state of his health.

“Will, he’s getting worse.” I supplied as I continued to read the letter from the doctor. “As Ethan’s health deteriorates, I would suggest that he remain bed-ridden in the comfort of his own home. Oxygen will need to be regularly supplied to his lungs, along with his current medication and regular injections of morphine to ease his increasing pain. I will continue to monitor his health on a weekly basis to determine if the prescribed medicine needs to be altered or if IV drips will be necessary. This was dated last week so mom wouldn’t know.”

“That’s interesting. I wonder if that’s going to have any impact on what I just found.” Will stood up with another letter in his hand. “She was right about the will; she’s not in it yet. Here’s a letter from Ethan’s lawyer dated just before she left. It says provisions and stipulations for Joyce’s inheritance to be determined after her return from London based upon the success of her meeting with Pryce’s family - calls to be made to ensure proper behavior. I wonder if she knows that how she acts around the future in-laws determines whether she gets a cut of the family fortune or not.”

“God, that’s harsh, he must have people watching her. Ethan’s heartless - it’s no wonder she chose dad over him; it doesn’t really seem like a contest.” I wrapped my arms around my body as a shiver ran up my spine. “Let’s get out of here, it’s wigging me out.”

“Yeah, okay.” He took the envelopes from me and returned everything to its proper place, closing the drawer and locking it up again. “There. Come on; let’s get to mom’s room.”

I nodded and followed behind him as he led us to the door of mom’s bedroom. Once inside, I noticed that everything was perfectly cleaned and straightened. The bed was made without a wrinkle in it, there were no clothes laying on the chair or hanging out of the dressers this time. It didn’t look lived in. I wandered around, looking in the bathroom and the closet while Will went to the dresser drawer where I had found the condoms.

“Elizabeth, come here.” I turned my head to look at Will, noticing that whatever he saw froze him in his spot.

“What? What’s wrong?” I said, hurrying over to his side. I peered into the drawer and was startled by the amount of new sex toys that were interspersed between the lingerie. Mom had added to the vibrator since the last time we were here as the drawer now included different oils and lubes, a bright pink dildo, handcuffs, beads and other items that I had no idea what their names or uses were. “I guess they’ve been experimenting.”

“No, not that. That.” Will said, pointing to a small black box in the back of the drawer that was overflowing with money.

“Oh. Do you think mom’s is hording cash just in case the inheritance doesn’t come through?”

“That’s what it looks like.” Will said as he grabbed the box, bringing it out to count how much she had. “It looks like a lot, maybe three or four thousand.” His eyes met mine, the wheels in his brain working. “I think we should take some. We can start saving too for when we leave; we’re not going to get very far without cash.”

“Will, what if she notices? I don’t think we can risk it.” I answered, terrified that she would find out.

“I don’t think she’s been counting. There are tens, twenties, hundreds all just wrinkled up in no particular order. It looks like she’s just been shoving the bills in when she gets them - I doubt she even knows how much is in here, and I bet she’s got more stashed away in other places.” He was looking at me with such hope in his eyes. “Think about it, Elizabeth. We can take a couple hundred right now and take a little bit each time we come back. By the time we are ready to get out of this place, we could have close to a thousand dollars. That can get us somewhere, Elizabeth. We could get on a bus to Oregon or Arizona – somewhere besides California, away from this place, away from mom and grandmother.”

Despite my reservations, I knew he was right. When we were free from Rayne Manor, we were going to need money, whether it was for food, clothes or a way out of Sunnydale. I nodded my head in agreement when the reality of the situation sunk in. “Take some, but just try not to make it obvious.”

Will smiled and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. “I won’t. You do the same with the condoms.” He winked at me and moved over to start extracting bills from the black box, while I looked through the drawer for the reason we made this trip.

Finding the box, I looked in to see about half still unused. I grabbed five and shoved them in my pocket. Replacing the box, I saw a small tube of unopened lube and grabbed that too, hoping mom wouldn’t remember having it with all the rest of the stuff in here. “Are you done?” I asked Will when I was finished with my task.

“Yeah, I grabbed a hundred and then a bunch of smaller bills. Move over, let me put this back in the drawer.” Will placed the box in the back corner of the drawer and tried to get it close to the position he found it in. “There,” he said, placing some lingerie over it to hide it. “Let’s go downstairs. We’ll try to find the staircase we took when we first came here and use it to come back upstairs.”

Standing at the top of the marble staircase, we made sure the downstairs was empty before making our way down to the first floor. With only a few small wall lamps lighting the foyer, we made it to the first door to the right of the hallway. It ended up being a game room, something I was surprised to see, but I could imagine Ethan spending time in here with other lawyers of his firm smoking cigars and giving each other accolades for recent cases they won. The centerpiece of the room was a large billiards table with perfect green felt, and over to the side was a fully stocked bar with leather bar stools. There was a big screen TV against one of the other walls with chairs and a small sofa around it. It was the only television we had seen so far in the house.

With nothing of particular interest in that room, we headed back out into the foyer. Straight ahead was a large open space with scattered seating areas around the edges of the walls and a marble table with a flower arrangement, which dominated the middle of the room. I assumed that this was where they held the Halloween and Christmas parties, or at least, where they started.

Branching off from the wall leading back into the mansion, there were two hallways. Choosing the first one we came upon, Will and I decided to split up, each taking one side of the hallway. As Will disappeared behind a door across the hall, I quietly opened the second door I came to on my side. Peering inside, my breath hitched as I saw the frail man lying motionless in the four poster bed.

Grandfather.