Author's Chapter Notes:
I apologize profusely for the wait. I've been wresting with some writer's block. This isn't beta'd but I figured I've made you all wait long enough. Please forgive any mistakes. I'd love a review so I know you're all still with me!
CHAPTER 56

“Hmmm?”

I looked up at Will when I heard the barely audible inquisitive sound coming from his lips. Connor and I had been sitting on the mattress experimentally feeding Charlie different foods to discover what the mouse liked best. Charlie was set up in a new cage, complete with exercise wheel, the one personal gift that any of us had gotten for Christmas a few weeks ago. Every once in a while, the mouse would abandon the food and go run around in the wheel, which would put Connor into a state of hysterical laughter. Will had been ignoring our juvenile fun by sitting on the window ledge reading a thick book of poetry, but was now staring down to the circular driveway.

“What?” I asked, curious to know what captured his attention.

“Huh?” Will turned his head as I broke into his concentration.

“What’s going on out there that dragged you away from your book?”

“There’s just been a lot of trucks coming to the house lately. Florists and caterers.” He said turning to me.

“It’s probably Mom trying to decide who’s going to do the honors of serving her at her wedding.”

“Is that normal?” Will questioned. “For the vendors to come to you?”

I shrugged my shoulders, “If you have a lot of money it is. People will do anything to make a sale if they think there’s a big enough payoff for them in the end. I imagine that the Pryce-Rayne wedding will be the social event of the year if the Halloween and Christmas parties are any indication. You know as well as I that it’s going to be big and fancy and expensive.” I stood up to go look out the window as well, seeing for myself the blue florist van pulling up in front of the main door. A man got out of the driver’s seat, came around to the sliding door on the side and pulled out two large bouquets of assorted flowers. “I’m sure it will garner a lot of future work too since anyone who’s anyone will probably be there. They can drum up a lot of business just doing this one occasion. Plus, with Ethan sick, if they come to the house, he can still be involved in the wedding planning. He seems to me the type that would want to have his hands in things – to have some control over everything in his precious daughter’s life.”

Will let out a defeated sigh. “Yeah, I guess you’re right. That’s probably it then.”

I was curious as to why he sounded so letdown by my explanation. “What did you think they were for?”

Will shook his head as a white catering truck drove up the long driveway, bypassing the circular part where the florist truck was parked and continuing around the back, presumably to the kitchen. “I don’t know. It’s just that we never see any cars or anything except for when there’s a party here. Thought maybe there was an event going on. Mom hasn’t been around for awhile, so it’s not like we’d know if something happened.”

At his last statement the wheels started spinning in my head, and I realized where his train of thought was coming from. He thought something happened to grandfather –like his death. The rotating florists were delivering sympathy bouquets from the community, the catering vans serving for small gatherings of colleagues, wakes and finally, the funeral. I always assumed that if Ethan died, Mother would immediately come to tell us the good news so we could finally be free of this place, but now I wasn’t so sure. We hadn’t seen mother for months and she certainly wasn’t the same person as when we first got here.

How would we know if grandfather died? If no one told us, it could be months before we figured it out.

Before I could wrap my mind around my thoughts, Will stood up, stretching his arms over his head to get the kinks out of his back. “You’re probably right, I’m sure the wedding is going to be a huge event. And it’s getting close now; less than five months away at this point. I haven’t seen anything else before this, so mom and Wes were probably waiting until after the holidays to really start planning. I’m sure this is the final push for the big day.”

I was unable to express my doubts of Will’s rationalizing of the whole situation, using my own argument at that, because I heard Connor calling my name from the mattresses.

“Elizabeth,” he interrupted. “Do you think he will like Ho-Ho’s? I bet he’ll like the cake part.”

“I don’t know, sweetie. Chocolate makes dogs sick, so you might not want to give any to Charlie. It might make him sick too.” I reasoned, though I had no idea about the eating habits of mice.

“Even if I just gave him a little?” Connor whined. “I know he’ll like it. And the sugar will make him go faster on the wheel.”

I shook my head in defeat. Connor was obviously feeling like the mischievous little boy that he was, and I knew I wasn’t going to win. “Go ahead, but just a little. You wouldn’t want him to get sick, right?”

“I promise not too much. I want him with me so I can play with him.” Connor looked up at me with his innocent face. “Can you stay with him while I go downstairs to get the Ho-Ho’s? I’ll be right back. You can watch so you know I don’t give him too much.”

“Sure, I’ll wait right here and keep an eye on him.” I watched Connor scamper away across the attic and turned back to Will, but he was gone too. I sighed in defeat, letting the questions forming in my head sink to the back of my mind.


*********************************************************

In the months following New Year’s Eve, things between Will and I were different when we were together sexually. I’m not sure if it was just something psychological in my head because I realized I loved him or if there really was a true physical difference.

For me, everything seemed to slow down. Being with William didn’t seem so frenzied or desperate anymore. The way his hands explored my body made me feel like he was trying to reach my soul, to flow his emotions into me through the palms of his hands. It was truly lovemaking every time despite the way the act itself was performed, and I tried to tell him how I felt through my body rather than with my words because I knew I could never actually say how I felt out loud.

Now more than ever, I felt that Will knew exactly what I needed when we were together. When the second anniversary of our father’s death crept up on us in February, Will held me cradled to his chest and rocked my body slowly in comfort. As my grief subsided, he laid me down outstretched on the mattress, softly kissing away the tears from my cheeks. He slipped inside me wordlessly, slowly moving his hips while he whispered sweet words in my ear. As his hands travelled lovingly over my body, my orgasm built in a languid, unassuming manner until I was finally pushed over the edge by his simple rhythmic movements.

On Valentine’s Day, we had the complete opposite experience, but with the same emotional pull. I had chosen one of the positions we had tried out the previous New Year – the Winged Eros. Will and I couldn’t stop laughing the entire time as we tried to get into the more complicated position. Getting into the position was a lot harder without clothes on. It took us a few times before we figured out that I needed to straddle him first, embedding him deep inside me, before I lifted my legs over his shoulders and leaned back against his bent knees. Once we found our rhythm, our giggles turned to moans as we enjoyed the new sensual pleasures our bodies were experiencing.

It was wonderful to be able to have fun in our sexual play, knowing that we felt completely comfortable with each other and trusted one another no matter what we were doing. So when William’s eighteenth birthday came around, I knew exactly what I was going to give him as a present. I was finally ready to grant him the one thing I had denied him for so long.

Similar to last year, we had a small party with the four of us downstairs. As soon as we finished with the special dinner and cake, Will made his way upstairs to contemplate what was going on in his life. It took all of my willpower not to follow him immediately to the attic, but I knew I had to wait. The twins needed to be well into sleep and I knew Will wanted some alone time since Mother didn’t show up for his birthday once again.

After a few hours, it was time. With a final glance at Dawn and Connor, I grabbed a few things that I needed and made my way up the stairs. I let out a deep breath to expel my nerves as I got to the top. Hearing Will humming, I had déjà-vu of last year and wondered how much wine he had already drunk. Coming around a large wardrobe, I spied a naked Will laying on the mattress with a wine bottle in one hand and his semi-erect cock in the other. He was barely stroking himself, just touching enough to get slightly aroused, not to get off.

“Couldn’t wait for me?” I teased as I came to stand in front of him.

His head lifted off of the mattress with a grin. “What took you so long? Seems like I’ve been waiting forever.” He stood up to come rub his hands up my bare arms. “Already jerked off once thinking about what you could possibly have in mind for my birthday present.” His head dipped down to trail kisses up my neck. “Your gift last year was very nice, but if I remember correctly, I didn’t get to come.” One of his hands squeezed my breast as he whispered in my ear, “I hope that will be rectified this year.”

“Don’t worry, Spikey.” I answered, pushing him away from me and onto the mattress with a thud. “Gonna make you a man today.” I started to throw items out of my pocket, starting with a couple of condoms, then the massage oil and lastly the small bottle of lube that he didn’t know I had taken from mom’s room.

When the lube hit his chest, he grabbed it, sitting up to look at me with surprised, lust-filled eyes. “Where and when did you get this?”

“Don’t worry about that.” Bringing my shirt over my head, I bent down to crawl topless along the mattress until my jean covered ass was right in front of his face. “Figured I would finally let you into that one place you’ve wanted to go for so long.” Wiggling my bottom, I boldly asked, “What do you say, Spike? Do you want to put that long, thick, rock hard cock of yours up my ass?”

“Jesus Christ, Buffy.” His head fell back against the mattress with his eyes closed, though I noticed that he was definitely fully hard now.

Maybe I came on too strong. “Well, if you don’t want it, then…”

“NO,” his quick denial interrupted my sentence. “No, I want it, I just never thought you’d come right out and say it like that. Shocked me is all.”

“What are you waiting for then? Take off my pants, NOW!”

At the authority in my voice, Will scrambled to unbutton my jeans as I knelt in front of him. “Fuck, Buffy. Where did this domineering side come from?”

“I told you, I’m going to make you a man tonight.” I harshly repeated. Truth was I hadn’t planned it out like this at all, but I felt all powerful knowing I was in control of giving Will something he had waited so long for. I felt like I was holding him by strings and knew that I could command him to do whatever I wanted beforehand and he would comply in anticipation of that final erotic boundary we were about to cross. Of course, I decided to test that theory. “Don’t call me that cheerleader name. You will refer to me as Mistress when addressing me tonight.”

As he slid my pants off my ankles, he readily complied. “Yes, Mistress.”

God, that was easy.

“What would you like me to do next, Mistress?”

Those eager words had my mind reeling as I realized I really was in complete control. Figuring I would make the most of it, I moved so that I could lay down with Will in between my legs. “I would like you to start with the massage oil. Please rub it all over my body from head to toe, slave.” Yeah, I was starting to get into this.

When Will went to pour the oil on my chest, I yelled, “Stop, you fool.” I slapped him firmly in the chest with my hand. “Warm the oil in your hand first, slave. I do not want cold oil on my sensitive skin.”

I thought maybe I had gone too far with the hitting. The slap wasn’t hard enough to hurt him, but there was a small red mark on his pale skin where my hand hit him. He was stock still, as I stared him down, trying not to break the assertive nature of my new character. To my relief, after a moment’s pause on his part, he complied with my wishes as he squeezed the oil into his hands. “I’m sorry, Mistress. It won’t happen again.”

Satisfied with his words, I nodded my head in approval as I lay back down. “Continue.”

Will started at my neck and rubbed down my shoulders and arms. When he got to my chest, I could tell he was hesitant about touching my breasts. I guess he wasn’t sure if I would punish him for touching him somewhere I didn’t give him permission to. Knowing of his predicament, I granted him some rules. “You may touch my tits, slave, but my pussy is off limits to you until I say so. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Will replied as he began to massage both of my breasts. His hands took me in fully, sliding over my nipples as they hardened into little peaks. When he pinched them, I moaned as the juices started to gather between my thighs. Sliding down to my stomach, he rubbed slow circles until he was so close to my center that he had to skip over to my legs.

I was breathing heavy now, and I was starting to wonder if this was a good idea. The touch of his hands was driving me slowly insane, and I needed more. When he lifted my leg to start rubbing my feet, I demanded, “Suck my toes.”

Obeying quickly, my big toe was soon engulfed in Will’s hot mouth. His tongue swirled around the digit, while his fingers dug into the sole of my foot. When his teeth lightly scraped against my skin, I cried out in surprise at the tickle that rushed through my body. Moving his hands up to my calf, Will released my big toe and sucked in the other four all at once.

Moaning at this new feeling, my body squirmed at the tickling sensation. Instinctively knowing when I had too much, Will’s mouth left my feet to start kissing up my ankle while his rubbing moved higher up my leg to my thigh and inching closer and closer to my pussy. Almost forgetting that I was in charge, I took control again by hooking my ankle at the back of his neck and tugging his face down closer to my sodden cunt.

“Suck my clit, slave.” I ordered, when he glanced up at me.

“With pleasure,” he replied with a smirk on his face. “Mistress,” he added just before diving in between my thighs.

Burying my hands in his curls, I guided his mouth to exactly where I wanted it and held him there as he sucked the distended nub and licked at my inner folds. I groaned as I brought both my legs over his shoulders and grabbed onto his hands to bring them up to my breasts.

Will adjusted himself so he could massage my tits and still keep his tongue buried inside me. “Oh God. Yes, yes, yes,” I repeated the mantra over and over again as I thrust my pussy into Will’s face. When he pinched my nipples, I screamed in release, letting myself fly over the edge.

As my legs fell to the side, Will crawled up my body to hover above me. “Did that please you, mistress?”

Opening my eyes, I answered breathlessly, “Yes, very much. You are an excellent slave.” I brought my lips up to kiss him, and he answered with bruising force.

Pulling away, he whispered in my ear, “Does that mean I’ve earned my reward?”

“Hmm,” I teased, moving us up into a sitting position. “I think you have definitely earned your reward.” Kissing him one more time, I turned around so I was back on all fours in front of him. “For being such a good slave, I’m going to let you do something very naughty.”

“Shit, Buffy.” Will ran his hands through his hair, trying to get control of himself.

“I am still your mistress, don’t forget that.” I snapped back lightly, taking Will’s nod as my sign of obedience. “Now, why don’t you take that reward of yours?”

“How would you like me to do it, mistress?” Will softly asked as he massaged my back with his oily hands.

“Do with me what you want, you’ve earned it.” Although I was enjoying the dominatrix bit, I decided to give him the power back. After all, it was his birthday.

Taking some oil in his hand, Will moved up right against my bottom and leaned over my back. Massaging my breasts, he came in close against my ear to whisper, “thank you for doing this for me today. I’m gonna make it so good for you.” He trailed kisses along my spine followed by his hands as he went to kneel upright behind me.

He eased his fingers down to gently stroke my honeyed folds before replacing them with his hard cock. Slowly, he undulated his hips in and out while he reached for the bottle of lube. After a few seconds, I felt the cold lotion at my rear entrance as his finger rubbed it all around before sliding fully inside. The double penetration intensified as he slid a second, then a third finger inside my tight hole. Stretching me in order to make it easier when his cock entered me, Will noticed my arms shaking as he did these sinful things to me. “Grab me the pillows.”

“What?” I asked, coming out of my pleasure filled daze.

“The pillows. You’re arms are shaking; I want you to be comfortable.” Pulling out, he grabbed the pillows from me, placing them underneath my stomach. “Lean forward so the pillows are propping you up rather than your arms.”

Doing as I was told, I leaned over so the pillows held my ass high in the air while my body rested comfortably on the mattress. With my head to the side, I could see him slather his hard shaft with lube before I felt his hand grab at my hip.

“Ready?” Will’s voice was shaky with lust as I felt the tip of his member poke at my stretched hole.

“Yes, please, do it.” I whimpered, feeling the head of his thick member enter the forbidden zone.

Once he hit the barrier, Will’s hands began to massage at my back again. “I need you to relax so I can push past this point without hurting you too much. Can you do that for me, princess?”

Nodding my head, I willed myself to breath evenly, trying to relax my body while concentrating on Will’s hands moving softly up and down my back. Seconds later, I cried out in pleasurable pain as Will’s hard cock embedded all the way inside me.

“Jesus Christ.” Will’s voice trembled in reverent awe as he knelt motionless behind me, buried deep inside. “You’re so fucking tight, Buffy.” Will groaned as he fought to give me a minute to adjust to this new intrusion. “Are you alright?”

Breathlessly, I nodded my head, “God, yes. Please...” I begged as my eyes screwed shut in ecstasy while my fingers clutched at the bed sheets, “I need you to fuck me.”

Will grunted in pleasant surprise as I pushed back a little against his shaft, forcing him to move. His hips started a slow thrust in and out of my tight hole, and I could hear his low moaning as he got into a steady rhythm above my own string of blissful whimpers.

“I’m not going to last long. Feels too good.” Will apologized in a whispered voice.

“S’okay.” I gasped out between heated pants. “I’m close too. Ugh, just need something to push me over.”

“Mmm, I can do that. Come here.” Will wrapped his arm around my waist, lifting me slowly towards his chest. One of his hands went up to massage at my breast, while the other slid down to my unattended pussy. As he pushed his shaft deep inside my backside, Will plunged two fingers into my cunt while his thumb caressed across my swollen clit.

The multiple stimulation created by Will’s talented fingers proved to be just what I needed. “AAAHHHHH,” I cried out to the heavens as my muscles clamped down around Will’s fingers and strangled his cock. I brought my arm up around Will’s neck to keep my trembling body upright as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over me from the earth shattering orgasm I was experiencing.

Biting down on my shoulder to muffle his scream, Will’s arm tightened around me as my release triggered his own, and I could feel him pulsating inside me. Weak and sated, Will lost his battle with gravity and fell forward, pushing me down onto the mattress. Still connected, his dick sank impossibly deeper inside me, sending another stab of bliss shuddering through me.

Panting heavily, we both stayed perfectly still trying to catch our breaths. The weight of Will lying on top of me amplified the closeness that I was feeling for him at the moment. In my mind, we had just shared something so extremely intimate, something that I wouldn’t dream of doing with anyone else because I knew I would never trust anyone with my heart or my body as much as I trusted William.

“Promise me something,” Will murmured against my ear.

“Anything.”

“When we get out of here, I know you are going to want to be with other people.” The anguish in his voice brought tears to my eyes. “Even if it’s going to be hard for me to see you with someone else, I expect that from you because I want you to live your life and not let what happened in this horrible place hold you back from having whatever it is you want in the future.” As if he were reading my mind earlier, he continued softly. “Just, please, don’t do this with anyone else. I want what we did tonight to be something that I know is just between you and me; that there’s some part of you that I know no one else can touch but me.” He nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck. “Can you promise me that?”

With a choked back sob, I nodded my head in agreement.

Finally disconnecting himself from my body, he turned me around to so that he was lying on top of me face to face. “I mean it, Buffy.” His ice blue eyes stared straight into my soul, trying to read whether I understood the magnitude of his request. “Only my cock will ever feel your precious ass surrounding it. No one but me will be allowed to touch you there.” He kissed at the tears falling along one of my cheeks, “not your live-in boyfriend,” then at the other one, “not even your husband.” His lips came to hover over mine. “Do you understand me?”

Still speechless, I nodded my head again.

“No, Buffy. I want you to say it, so I know for sure.” Although his voice held a dangerous edge, I knew he was feeling very insecure.

“I promise you.” My hand went up to skim along his face. “I will never do that with anyone but you.” Deciding to voice what I was thinking earlier, I added, “I could never trust anyone that much.”

His lips crashed down on mine and his kiss was filled with desperate love. I responded back eagerly, until he broke away suddenly. “Thank you for promising me.” He kissed me again softly, but just as passionately. “And thank you for the best birthday present I’ve ever received. That was fucking incredible.”

I laughed at his enthusiasm. “It was pretty amazing.”

“You are amazing. And I’m not done with you yet.” Will kissed me again as he reached up to grab one of the condoms off the mattress.