Author's Chapter Notes:
As for the *69 in the first chapter I had a comment on it. When I wrote it I had no idea if it was possiable but I needed some way for her to figure it out. So Figured it wouldnt hurt sense its fiction and all :) Thanks for the nice reviews and here is the second chapter.
Wesley, Spike and Gunn are sitting down when Angel, Buffy, and Willow arrive. Spike doesn't even look up for a sec and says. "So got that plan all ready boss?" mocking Angel.

Wesley elbows Spike as he stares at Buffy. "Uh Buffy, Willow, What are you doing here?" Wes asks.

Spike jumps up. 'Oh my god what is she doing here how could Angel even dream of bringing them into a deadly battle like this? Spike thought to himself' "Uh Buffy?" As his face melts into the loving face she was so used to seeing.

'He really is alive, the tears wailing in her eyes.' Walking up to him placing a small kiss to his lips "That is for being alive." Then suddenly smacks him hard across the face. "And that is for not telling me." She said and walked back to Willow.

Getting his bearings Spike finally says. "You cant be here Luv. This is suicide for all of us here, We know it and I'm not going to allow.." Suddenly being cut off by Angel. "Don't bother Ive already tried the speech on them didn't work." Angel says. "Now sit back down." Spike sits down but doesn't take his eyes off Buffy. She is refusing to look at him.

Buffy and Willow are standing by the wall near the door while Angel paces the floor. Illyria is standing behind Wesley. Lorne is sitting on the edge of a table off to the side.

"This may come out a little pretentious, but... one of you will betray me." Spike raises his hands eagerly, ignoring Spike Angel says "Wes."

"Oh. " Spike says putting his hand down, then suddenly hopeful. "Can I deny you 3 times? "

"Vail is the sorcerer of the bunch. You know that game. You've seen his place."

((Vail walks into the dining room in his mansion, dragging his rack of IV drips with him.))

"He believes you'd make a play for my spot. "

"That's not very flattering. " Wes says

"It'll get you in the door. " Angel says then turns to Willow. "While I think Wes will be fine I'd like you there as back up soon as you hear the fight start get in there he won't be expecting anyone else let alone someone as powerful as you." Willow nods. "Illyria..."

((Four people walk out of a restaurant together, heading for a car parked along the street.))


"Izzerial the Devil and 3 other members of the circle dine together almost every night. "

"I'll make trophies of their spines. " Illyria says

"Good to have you on the team. Gunn. "

"Yo. " Gunn says

"Your friend Senator Brucker has a campaign office in west L.A. "

((The Senator is talking on the phone in front of a large banner for her campaign.))

"You already know she's pure hellspawn, and she tends to surround herself with vampires. "

"I was hoping it'd be vamps. I haven't dusted nearly enough this year. " looks to Spike "No offense. "

"That's all right. "

"Spike. "

"Right. " Spike says standing up "First off, I'm not wearing any amulets. No bracelets, broaches, beads, pendants, pins, or rings. "

"Fine. All you need is a rattle. "

"Ah, the baby. "

"And a legion of the Fell Brethren. "

((Flashback to three of the Fell Brethren waiting in the lobby outside Angel's office before signing the contract to adopt the baby.))

I want the kid returned to his mother and the foster family dismembered.

"Done and done. "

"Archduke Sebassis has over 40,000 demons at his command. "

((Archduke Sebassis is taking a bubble bath. His slave prepares a glass of Sebassis's favorite blue beverage by uncorking his vein and allowing his blood to fill the glass.))

"The other members of the council fear him. He's the key player, so he's mine. " Turning to Buffy. "You are coming with me."

"A world of no. Sorry I let him die once I'm going be there to make sure it doesn't happen again." Buffy says not even looking in Spikes direction. Angel just nods knowing he can't change her mind once its set even if it did tear at his heart to hear her choose Spike over him. Not noticing Spikes face go to a smirk and then to a very shocked look. 'Maybe I was wrong after all.' He thinks to himself. Angel turns to Lorne.

"Lorne..."

"Uh, I'm not a fighter, Angelwings. I never had the stomach for it. Looks like I'm your weak link. "

"I just need you to back up Lindsey. "

"I still can't believe you brought him in. " Wes says

"He's part of this. It'll be just as dangerous for him as it will be for everyone else on our team."

"So I guess we're not going back to the office after this. "

Shaking his head Angel says The alley just north of the Hyperion. Everyone who makes it meets there. If we do any damage at all, the senior partners are gonna rain hell on us. So be ready.

Pulling Angel aside he says. "Hey, Angel, uh, I'll do this last thing for you, for us... but then I'm out, and you
won't find me in the alley afterwards. Hell, you won't find me at all. Do me a favor. Don't try." Lorne says and
walks out.

Buffy and Willow walk out. Talking among themselves.

Wesley grabs his coat and walks toward the door with Gunn and Illyria.

"The day went by fast huh? " Gun says

"Try not to die. You are not unpleasant to my eyes. " Illyria says

"Uh, thanks. You... try not to die, too. " shakes hands with Wesley "Later, then. " walking out.

Wesley looks at Angel for a long moment before he walks out. Illyria follows. Spike and Angel are the only ones left in the apartment now.

Walking up to Angel "What do you think all this means for that Shanshu bugaboo? If we make it through this, does one of us get to be a real boy? " Spike says

Crossing his arms "Who you kidding? We're not gonna make it through. " Angel says

"Well, long as it's not you. " Spike says shrugging.