Author's Chapter Notes:
Blame the sex on my IM buddies JackofSpikes and Karyn. They wanted it, so I wrote it. Sorry. Thanks to Tasha for her awesome beta job.
Giles listened through his pounding headache to the ringing tones on the other end of the phone. Maybe it hadn't been such a good idea to get so drunk after leaving Spike and Buffy's house, but he wanted to erase the idea out of his head of being engaged to Harmony Kendall. Vampire or not, he had been the librarian in the school from which she had graduated from. In the words of the Scoobies, that 'wigged' him out.

The phone on the other end was picked up. A sweet, lyrical voice spoke across the telephone lines, "Hello?"

"Hello. This is Rupert Giles," the Watcher replied. "May I speak to Serina Brennan, please?" He had never actually spoken to the coven member that his friend, Althenea, had recommended for the mentoring of Willow and for the opening of the newest coven branch in Sunnydale. Up to this point all communication had been between Willow and Serina.

"This is she," Serina answered. "I'm so glad to finally speak to you, Mr Giles. Althenea has spoken so highly of you on several occasions that I feel that I already know you."

"Please call me Rupert, Ms. Brennan." Giles was glad the woman couldn't see his blushing cheeks or the physical reaction his body had to her voice. It was quite embarrassing really. He felt like a teenager on a date to the prom. He figured it was some residual of the dream spell.

"Only if you call me Serina, Rupert." Serina sat down on the couch, and she curled her feet up under herself. He has such a sexy voice, she thought to herself. "To what do I owe the pleasure of this call?"

"There was a bit of a magical fiasco here in Sunnydale yesterday." Giles took off his glasses to pinch the bridge of his nose. His headache ebbed and waned in throbbing waves. "Willow dreamed about a 'Thy Will be Done' spell, and somehow the spell manifested itself in real life."

"Interesting. This reminds me of a story I read many years ago when I first came to the coven," Serina replied, "Please tell me exactly how the spell revealed itself outside of the dream world."

"Apparently she told Spike and Buffy that my, and I use this in the loosest of terms, roommate and I should get married," Giles sputtered. "It was very inappropriate."

"How so, Rupert?"

"The young ... woman who has been staying with me is a fledgling vampire pledged to Spike and Buffy," Giles muttered. It was so embarrassing to talk about. "She went to high school with Buffy."

"I see." Serina tried to keep a straight face when she heard Giles' voice. "Were there any other repercussions to Willow's dream spell?"

"Yes, there were." Giles sighed. "Another young person in our group was told they were a demon love magnet because he tends to attract demons for girlfriends. He was assaulted by several demons and a strangely mutated gerbil who all attempted to copulate with him." He shuddered at the mental picture of Angel and Xander in the throes of passion.

"Was the Sultana and her mate affected in anyway?" Serina asked.

"They said they weren't, but Willow only said they were immensely happy." Giles said firmly. "I really don't think they noticed the difference."

"Interesting." Serina declared. "Give me three days to do some research. Then, I'll be on my way to Sunnydale. I think it's best if I come right away and start training Willow."

"Yes, we had the same idea. Thank you, Serina."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No backing out now, luv." Spike caught the retreating Slayer around the middle. He lifted her off her feet, and he carried her into the tattoo parlor. "I want my mark on you. Not to mention we have a meeting with the minion."

"But, Spike," Buffy whined, "It'll hurt." She struggled in the confines of her mate's arms. Buffy immediately stopped her actions when Spike placed his mouth softly over his claim mark on her neck, and he flicked it with his tongue.

I promise to make it worth your while, Spike purred sensuously into Buffy's mind. After patrol, we'll play for hours with that pretty new toy we got at the Prisilla's.

The chains, too? Buffy purred. Ronald's not here yet. Let's go back outside and take the edge off. She rubbed her pert ass against Spike's crotch. She smirked when she felt him rise to the occasion.

Maybe I don't want to take your edge off, luv. Spike smirked. His hand slipped down to splay against his mate's lower abdomen and push her closer to his growing hard on.

Good thing I wore a skirt and halter top then, isn't it? Nice easy access. Buffy shot her mate an image of her bent slightly over with her ass up in the air, her hands pressed into the wall of the building, and her legs spread wide while he pumped his cock in and out of her sex from behind.

Spike immediately sent back a picture of her on Buffy knees while she engulfed his shaft with her hot mouth, and he brought her to the brink of orgasm over and over while withholding her release. The air filled with the perfume of her arousal. Spike decided right then and there that her idea had good merit. So, he turned around, left the tattoo parlor, and started to search for a secluded spot to fuck his mate.

In the middle of the nearby alley, Spike found a deep and dark doorway that was perfect for his needs. He pushed Buffy up against the wall, and he held her there with his body. "Is this what you had in mind, minx?" His hands ghosted to her sides and under her halter top. Spike almost cruelly tweaked Buffy's hardened nipples, but the needy whimper that answered his question told him he wasn't hurting her at all.

Buffy moaned when bolts of arousal shot from her breasts to her womb. She never thought she would get so turned on by the thought of a quickie in an alley, but obviously she was wrong. She whined in protest when Spike pulled away from her breasts, and he grabbed her hips. "No, don't touch me, you big bad vampire." Buffy pleaded in her sexiest voice.

"Keep your hands on the wall, Slayer," Spike growled in Buffy's ear while he fell easily into her game.. "Caught ya square 'n fair. Now I'm gonna give you the fuckin' you deserve." Never in his unlife did he ever imagine he would love playing sex games with a Slayer, but with Buffy they turned him on more than any cruel torture that Dru could have ever thought up.

Buffy closed her eyes, and she whimpered while she played the part of the captured Slayer. She hissed with mock refusal when Spike pushed her skirt up off her ass, and her panties down around her knees. Buffy stomped on Spike's feet in an attempt to make him lose his cool, but all it got her was a slap on the ass that caused more moisture to seep from her slit.

"What a horny little Slayer!" Spike purred. "All wet and slick for the Big Bad." He thrust his hand between Buffy's legs to check just how wet and slick she really was. "Can't spread your legs very far apart. It's gonna make you so nice and tight."

"Please. I'll do whatever you want," Buffy whimpered. The feel of the vampire's cool fingers lightly brushing her hot sex made her mewl in needy arousal.

"I know you will." Spike unbuttoned his jeans, and he freed his erection. He stroked his hard on several times before taking a position behind Buffy. Spike lined his cock up with the opening of her pussy. He grabbed a hold of the Slayer's hips, and in one smooth move he shoved his shaft into her to the hilt.

Buffy leaned her forehead against her bicep, and she shuddered with pleasure when Spike filled her aching void. She licked her suddenly dry lips while she gasped for air. Her pussy felt so full, and he hadn't even moved yet. "Please," she whimpered again.

"Please what, Slayer?" Spike growled. His eyes crossed when she tightened her inner muscles around his shaft.

"Please, fuck me." Buffy wept. She tightened her inner muscles as much as she could, and it felt so good that she continued to clench and release her pussy around Spike's shaft. Buffy didn't know what was going on, but she felt so hot and horny. She nudged her mate with the claim in the hopes that he would do something ... anything ... to make her come, but he shielded himself from her.

Spike gritted his teeth when Buffy continued the inner undulations on his erection. It took all of his willpower to not ram his cock in and out of her tight heat more rapidly. Spike felt his mate nudge at his mind, but he ignored it. She started this game, and he was going to finish it. He knew she would be as pliable as wet clay in a matter of minutes, and his patience was dutifully rewarded.

"I'll take your place in the chains, Spike," Buffy implored. "I'll do what ever you ask of me. Please fuck me harder now. Please let me come."

"You'll stick your cute little arse in the air and let me put my cock in your ass while I shove our new toy up your pussy?" Spike snarled. He wanted to make sure she knew what she was getting into. "You'll bare your neck and let me sup on your blood while I fill you with my cum?"

"Yes," Buffy growled. "Oh God, yes." She was immediately rewarded with Spike plunging in and out of her wet sheath harder. Buffy's breath hitched when her mind was flooded with a vision of exactly what Spike had planned for her later that night. Her pussy tightened almost painfully around his shaft. Buffy yowled loudly as she orgasmed.

Spike smiled to himself when Buffy conceded to his wishes, but he knew she would enjoy every second of what he had planned for her hot little body. He decided to show her exactly what he was going to do while he rammed his cock into her. Spike groaned when his mate nearly squeezed his dick off with her orgasm. Nothing had ever felt this good in his unlife, and with that thought he flooded her insides with his cool cream.

The mated pair floated down from their orgasmic high together, and in a few minutes Buffy giggled. She peeked over her shoulder at Spike, and she bit her lip before she huffed out, "Now I'm all sticky."

"Easy to remedy, pet," Spike muttered. He pulled his erection from his mate's depths, and he dropped to his knees behind her. Spike buried his face between Buffy's thighs while he slid his hands from her hips to her upper thighs. He licked her clean of their combined spendings. Spike gave a few quick licks to her overly sensitive clit, which made her groan and shudder, again. He pulled away, but he found the globe of her ass so enticing that he shifted into game face so that he could sink his fangs into her flesh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spike and Buffy stood outside the tattoo parlor, again. Buffy was much more relaxed this time. So, she had no problems entering the establishment to talk to the receptionist who handed her a clipboard and paperwork. Buffy bounced back over to where Spike had slouched in one of the waiting room chairs. After much whispering and some hard love taps from Buffy to Spike, the paperwork was finished and in the hands of the receptionist.

After a few minutes the tattoo artist came to get the vampire and the Slayer. Buffy lifted an eyebrow when she realized it was Ronald Jones, the Uixa demon who worked for the Initiative and had pledged loyalty to the Sultana. She and Spike followed the demon into the back where they were introduced to Ronald's cousin, Richard, who also pledged his loyalty to the Sultana.

"Little bloody suspicious, gentleman," Spike snarled. "Us wanting tattoos, and your cousin coincidently has a tattoo parlor right here in Sunnyhell." He circled the two demons while he sniffed the air.

"Spike..."

"It's okay, Mistress." Ronald said hastily. "I can understand your mate's worries." He turned his full attention to the irate vampire. "Richard has lived here on the Hellmouth for the past fifteen years. When I contacted him to let him know that my mate and I had been transferred here for a top secret mission, our suspicions were aroused."

"How so?" Buffy asked.

"What reason would the military have for building a hidden installation in Sunnydale?" Ronald questioned rhetorically. "For the demons, of course. The first briefing we had confirmed this. Supposedly this entire operation is to test behavior modification chips, but I have a feeling it's something more."

"I hate to interrupt, cousin, but let's talk while we work on the Slayer and her mate," Richard declared in a quiet voice.

Spike showed the two demons the tattoo that he had designed. Spike and Buffy settled into the chairs while the vampire sent his mate calming thoughts. He could tell she was still a little nervous about the whole procedure. So, to take her mind off of what was about to happen, he spoke to Ronald. "So mate, what was it you wanted to discuss with us?"

"Several things, Master Spike," Ronald spoke softly. "The first being that Professor Walsh has found your history from your human days." He gently swabbed Buffy's back with alcohol.

Buffy sighed, "That's my fault, I think. She was being all question woman and I sorta bragged about you." She hissed when Ronald made the first tiny poke with the needle of ink. "Have you done this before?"

"Yes, Mistress," the Uixa demon assured the blond Slayer, "Richard's the black sheep of the family, and he taught me everything he knows. I even have a tattoo license for the state of California." Ronald had a proud look on his face.

Buffy turned to look at her mate. "I'm sorry, Spike. All I told Professor Walsh was your last name and that you graduated from college in England." She hissed again, before continuing. "I had no idea she would be able to track you down."

"It's not a problem, luv," Spike replied in a reassuring voice. "In fact, 'm quite chuffed that you were braggin' about me." He ignored the tattoo needle and concentrated on Buffy.

"Professor Walsh plans on arranging a meeting after the first of the year with either or both of you," Ronald announced. "She plans on capturing you both, but especially you, Mistress." He gulped noisily when the room was filled with growls from Spike.

Spike was greatly disturbed by the news that the head of the commandos wanted his mate. He trembled with suppressed rage until he felt Buffy and each of the other clan members, including the very distant werewolf, mentally reassure him that no one was going to mess with the Sultana-Aurelius clan. Spike physically relaxed, and he allowed Richard to continue working on the tattoo.

"We'll meet in a very public place, Spike," Buffy delivered in a very reassuring voice. "In the middle of the day with the entire gang in attendance." She sent soothing vibes to her vampire mate. "Tell us more, Ronald."

"It has to do with room 314," Ronald continued, "The rumor mill says that Professor Walsh is attempting to build an ultimate fighting machine." He stopped speaking for a moment to work on a particularly complex part of Buffy's tattoo. "Only the most fierce and deadliest of the demons captured are being taken there."

"Rumors are fine," Buffy remarked. "What we need is some hard evidence. Willow's been doing some hacking, but everything keeps dead ending at a website for an ethnic grocery store in L.A.'s Koreatown."

"Doyle and the Cheerleader can check that out for us." Spike declared. He mentally sent a message to the clan members in question. In return Doyle and Cordelia acknowledged that they would check the lead out, and they'd get back to Spike with their findings.

"I was able to get some information for you," Ronald said. He pulled a paper from his pants pocket, and he handed it to Buffy. He continued to talk while she unfolded it and looked at the contents. "That's all of the entrances in and out of the Initiative. The main one that is the most watched is inside the Lowell house fraternity. This entrance..." Ronald stopped to point at an X on the map, "No one knows about except you and us."

"How is it possible that the bloody soldiers don't know about it?" Spike asked. He was glad that Richard was doing the finishing touches on the tattoo.

"It's really nothing more than a crack in the bedrock in those caves north of town in Breaker's Woods," Richard replied. "I don't think the builders even knows it exists."

"And you know about it because..." Buffy trailed off. She sat up, relieved that the tattoo session was over. Buffy waited for Ronald to finish taping gauze on her skin decoration.

"Used to play there when I was a kid," Richard answered.

Spike stood up, and he gently put his t-shirt back on. He was careful not to snag the gauze on his back, but Spike knew with Buffy's and his accelerated healing that the tattoos would be completely healed in 24 hours.

Buffy stretched her aching muscles. Between the wild alley sex and having to sit in one position for so long, she was a bit sore. Buffy turned to look at Ronald. "We'll check out the back entrance in the caves. You keep searching for what's happening in that private section 314."

"Yes, Mistress." Richard bowed slightly at the waist.