Author's Chapter Notes:
Betaed by Tasha
Chapter 25 Wild Thing, You Make My Heart Sing

Spike and Buffy walked towards the Lowell House fraternity. They were going to meet Willow and Tara at the frat house, and Xander had said Anya and he would try to meet them all later. He had to work late that day.

"You know, we haven't had the best of luck with frat parties," Buffy said. "We had the fear demon thing, and then Willow found that dead guy at the other one. Wonder what kind of supernatural thing we'll find this time."

"Hope you didn't jinx us," Willow said as Tara and she joined Spike and Buffy.

The Slayer laughed. "Oh, forgot that frat party Cordy and I went to junior year. Bondage, snake guys, and Xander in drag. Wish we had pictures."

"Maybe we'll break your bad streak of terrible frat parties," Tara said shyly.

"We can hope," Buffy grinned. She linked arms with Spike. "So, you see any demons or dead parties at Graham's party, I say run."

The four friends strolled across the campus, chatting about Faith, Adam escaping, and Jonathan's quickly disappearing spell. As they approached Lowell House, Buffy started to become agitated. She could feel something was off. When the Sultana saw the frat house for the first time, she gasped in horrified disgust. To her eyes, the entire building looked like it was melting from within. Odd colors and sparks of light danced across the molten surface.

"That's so not normal," Buffy said as she stared at the building.

"What?" Willow asked. She then blanched when Buffy sent her a mental picture. "Oh, that is disturbing.

Giles, I need you to figure out what has happened in the past at the frat, Buffy told her Watcher. Xander, you and Anya back up Giles.

Gotcha, Xander answered. I'm off work in ten minutes.

"Okay, I'm going in," Buffy said.

"Right behind you, pet." Spike quietly reassured his mate.

"Us, too!" Willow declared. She gripped Tara's hand. What are we looking for?"

"Well, you know, demons, dead bodies, or any other out of the ordinary happenings," Buffy shrugged. "Typical Sunnydale party."

"Gotcha." Willow gave a nervous thumbs up.

The Slayer, the vampire, and the two magic users cautiously entered the frat house. They were surprised to find what looked like a regular party going on. Several couples chatted at the punch bowl. A game of 'Spin the Bottle' was being played in the living room area.

Hmm, maybe I'm misreading my new skills, Buffy replied as she surveyed the party.

I say we mingle until we find something funky, Willow suggested. She spotted a soldier in the crowd. "There's Graham."

"Hey, guys, glad you could make it," Graham greeted the Scoobies. "Our very first party, you know. Lowell House has only been campus property for about twenty years, and this is the first time the building has been used for a frat."

"I didn't know that," Buffy commented.

"Hey, Graham, come on. They're doing body shots," Riley called out.

"Give me a few, Finn," Graham called back. He turned back to Buffy and the others. "He's been really strange since that demon broke in here at the frat house a couple of weeks ago." He lowered his voice. "Confidently, I think the demon molested him, and now he's reaffirming his manhood."

Buffy wrinkled her nose. The thought of Riley's manhood was kinda gross to the Slayer.

"What kind of demon?" Willow asked.

"Fyral," Graham replied. He gave a small grimace as he remembered how much the demon had fought them when it had been captured.

Spike chuckled. "Had a couple of those do a job for me once. It's the female of the species that thinks about procreation."

"What do the males think about?" Tara asked.

"'Kill. Hunt. Maim.'," Spike chuckled again. "Makes for very boring conversations."

Buffy rolled her eyes. "I seem to remember some of our early conversations contained those words."

"Well, yeah, but they were usually surrounded by other words, luv." Spike gave Buffy a wink.

"The disc is in my room, Buffy. On the desk." Graham glanced to where Riley was making cow eyes at Buffy. "I need to keep Finn out of trouble. He's so close to a discharge as it is."

Spike and Buffy nodded. They gave Graham, Willow, and Tara a quick good-bye before they climbed the stairs to Graham's room. Graham went over to Riley while Willow and Tara joined the game in the living room.

The disc was easy for the Slayer and the vampire to find. However, the mated pair took one look at each other, and they sprang at each other in passion. Their lips slammed against each others as they ripped their clothes off.

Can't you two block that kind of stuff? Xander shouted. He had been busy looking through a book of old newspapers at the Sunnydale News Today office.

No, no. Please continue, Anya said. This is better than a porno movie. A vampire and a Slayer both have such stamina.

Oh, Lord, Giles muttered. This is not the time for sex, Buffy. He was grateful when Spike and Buffy slammed closed their minds.

It's not just them, Willow broke in.

Everything's going wonky. People are freaking out, and mostly about sex things.

Oh found something, Xander said excitedly. It appears that Lowell House used to be a house for wayward teens for about thirty years. Then, the college bought the house as part of an expansion project. It was used for storage until the soldiers opened their frat.

Oh my! Giles exclaimed.

What? Xander and Willow said the same time. Jinx

Serina has informed me that certainly explains quite a bit. Teenagers tend to put off quite a bit of psychic energy, Giles replied.

Why is it all sexual though? Willow asked. She gave a mental gasp that brought the others to alertness. Goddess, something just attacked Riley. He's stuck to a chair.

It was quiet for a few minutes before Willow said anything else. At least Spike and Buffy weren't broadcasting their sexcapades to the clan, but Giles started to worry. Things inside the frat house were starting to escalate quickly.

Hey, the lady in charge, a Mrs. Holt, is still alive, Xander said. She lives over on Wilkins Street.

I can't get to Spike and Buffy! Willow exclaimed. Now Tara's a bit freaked. We'll meet you at Wilkins Street.

Okay, Willow, Giles answered. Serina and I are on our way.

Us, too, Xander said for himself and Anya.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Forty-five minutes later, the Scoobies stumbled out of Mrs. Holt's house in a daze.

"I'm really surprised Halfrek never visited any of those poor children," Anya muttered. "Suppressing sexual urges is as bad as exploiting them."

"Well, that explains what is happening at the frat house even more than before," Serina replied. "I'm sure the manifestation is a poltergeist. Willow, Tara, and I should have no trouble banishing it."

"Anya and Xander should go to the frat," Giles suggested. "They can tell us if the exorcism works and check on Spike and Buffy. I'm a bit worried about the whole incident now."

Xander blanched and grimaced, but nodded his head in agreement. He accepted the whole Spike and Buffy relationship. He really did. However, he didn't want to be that up close and personal with the sex part.

As the witches waited for the signal from Xander and Anya, they prepared for the exorcism ceremony. Tara lit the candles while Willow sprinkled the sand. Then they joined Serina in a circle around the candles.

We're here, Xander said a few minutes later. Why didn't you mention the angry vines, Willow?

"Children of the past," Tara chanted. "Spirits of Lowell House, be guided to our light. Come forth and be known to us."

Giles gulped when he saw a crowd of ghostly children surround the witches.

"We implore you... be still," Tara continued. She looked at the ghosts.

"Find it in your hearts to leave our friends passage," Serina said.

"Transform your pain. Release your pain." Willow looked uncertain about what to say next. "And... um... get over it."

A wind swirled through the room, blowing the witches' hair. The children stared at the living humans as the breeze intensified and filled with a screeching sound.

"Find here the serenity you seek, the peace..." Tara was interrupted by a louder screech. Then, as suddenly as it started, the wind stopped.

Did it work? Giles projected cautiously.

No more poltergeist activity here, Anya answered. Although, when Graham sees his bedroom, he won't be happy. Spike and Buffy had some really spectacular orgasms.

ANYA! Several clan members said as one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Several days later, Willow announced, Oz is coming home! I think we should celebrate.