Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for all the reviews. Sorry my characters still aren't on canon. Thanks to my betas, Tamibrandt and Karyn.
Spike unlocked the door of his Sunnydale house. He wasn't sure what he expected when he got home. Technically Buffy was still rooming with Willow at the campus, so Spike was pleasantly surprised to open the door to the smell of vanilla and Slayer. He noticed a small table in the entry way with a small pile of unopened mail. He glanced into the living room to notice that the Slayer had added an armchair, end tables, lamps and a coffee table. On the coffee table were her school books, spread out as if she had been interrupted while studying. That's when Spike noticed the note taped to the television screen.

Spike,

Went to see Xander at his new part time job. Should be back by 11. Love ya.

Buffy.

Before Spike could decide if he was going to go find his girl or not, he heard noises at the door. He went on alert before hearing Xander's voice float in to the living room. The gang couldn't be too careful now, especially after the strange commandos had tried to take Spike on Halloween. No one went anywhere alone after dark and they were all now armed with cell phones. The gang even came up with different codes to mean different things.

"Whatever you do, Giles, don't tell Spike or Anya that Buffy sniffed me and said I smelled good. I am quite attached to my parts," Xander pleaded with the Watcher. Spike used his vamp speed to appear in front of Xander, who yelped in surprise. Xander stuttered for a moment before shooting an imploring look at Giles.

"We had an incident tonight involving Buffy," Giles informed Spike. The Watcher's words caused Spike to use the claim to check on his mate. When he reached into the Slayer's mind all he found was an overwhelming reference to beer. Apparently she was still in Giles's car attempting to make the voices that had come out of the radio return.

"Ya, the bartender had his warlock brother-in-law magic up the beer at the bar and it turned Buffy and a few other people Neanderthal like," Xander blurted out. He didn't want the possessive vampire to maim him. In spite of himself, Xander gulped loudly when Spike quirked an eyebrow at him.

"Yes, quite right. Buffy did appear to sniff us. She did tell us we smelled nice, but weren't her "boy". I do believe she meant you, Spike. By the way, how did the meeting with the appraiser go?" asked Giles. His face blanched when he heard the sound of metal twisting from the driveway. The Slayer was getting a bit rambunctious with his car. Xander took matters into his own hands.

"Buffy, Spike's here!" Xander shouted. The three men heard a screech from the general direction of the car. This gave Spike a chance to prepare himself for the incoming Slayer. He was a bit surprised by Buffy's appearance. Her usually neatly combed hair was a tangled mess and she loped towards him hunched over. Willow trailed behind Buffy, shaking her head. Buffy rushed up to Spike, grabbing the lapels of his duster and shoving her face into his neck. She inhaled deeply before gently biting down on Spike's neck. Buffy pulled back to look into Spike's eyes.

"Spike smell nice. My boy," Buffy grunted as she began to caress Spike's body, oblivious to the red faces of her friends. She hopped up on his body, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. She once again buried her face in his neck. Spike wished that the Scoobies would leave, but by the looks on their faces he knew they had some important things to talk about. He gestured them all inside, closing the door behind them. Willow played hostess since Buffy was incapacitated.

"You were going to tell us about your meeting, Spike," prompted Giles as he accepted a drink from Willow. Spike was sitting in the newly acquired armchair, his lap full of Slayer. Willow and Xander sat on the couch, while Giles had commandeered one of the dining room chairs.

"Ya, there was some jewelry of mystical nature in the treasure. Most of it is at the Wolfram and Hart's showroom ready for auction. Anything I thought we could use is in the trunk of the Desoto with its paperwork. You might want to take a look at it, Rupert," replied the vampire distractedly. He was having a heck of a time keeping Buffy's hands off of things she didn't need to be touching in front of her friends. And little did they know the naughty images that Cave Buffy was sending Spike through the claim. It was lucky thing he was a master vampire, otherwise he might start to display some of his animal instincts right along with his mate.

"Was there anything that Joyce could auction off?" asked Willow. She giggled a little. It was funny watching the usually cool vampire grimace in frustration.

"Already left it with Joyce," Spike answered Willow as he tried to block out a spectacularly vivid image of Buffy sucking his cock as she ground her pussy down on his face. That was when Xander decided to pipe up with some disturbing news.

"Riley and some of his buddies were at the bar tonight bothering Buffy and asking questions. I recognized a couple of his buddies' voices as the two that tried to take Spike outside the frat house," Xander informed the group. When Buffy heard Riley's name, she growled and all the naughty pictures ceased being sent. Spike was surprised to see her eyes flash gold flecks.

"Boys smell bad," Buffy growled. Spike looked at Xander for an explanation. Xander just shook his head not knowing what Buffy meant either. Hopefully once she was back to normal, they could get a better explanation out of her.

"I think we need to take some stronger measures to insure that these commandos, Riley and Professor Walsh don't catch us unawares," Giles announced, "Willow, is there anyway you can hack in to find out all the info that you can on these people?"

"I will get right on it, Giles," Willow informed the Watcher. She needed something to get her mind off of Oz. His preoccupation with the female singer of the group playing at the Bronze had stoked Willow's jealousies. Willow was a little jealous of Xander and Buffy's budding relationships with Anya and Spike as hers with Oz appeared to be starting to implode. A sob caught in her throat as she excused herself to go to the bathroom.

When she was out of the restroom, Giles and Xander were standing at the front door ready to leave. Spike was there talking to the men, while Buffy was circling the living room. She seemed particularly interested in one of the pictures her mother had taken of the duo on Halloween. The group said their goodbyes and left the Slayer and her vampire alone.

Spike slipped off his duster, tossed it on the staircase newel and moved stealthily up the staircase. About halfway up the stairs he sing-songed, "Sllay-errr." Spike heard an answering growl from the living room. Buffy moved into the entryway just in time to catch Spike's t shirt as he moved further upstairs. She pressed the cloth against her face, inhaling deeply. The scent of her mate made the juices pool at the apex of her thighs. Buffy ripped the offending clothing from her body until she was gloriously naked.

Buffy sprinted up the stairs almost tripping over Spike's boots at the top of the stairs. She stopped to sniff the air, her eyes flashing yellow as she followed the scent of her 'prey'. Just inside the bedroom door Buffy sighted Spike's pants lying haphazardly on the bed and heard the sound of running water coming from the bathroom. She stealthily moved to peek through the bathroom door. Inside, she saw an equally naked Spike pouring bubble bath into the quickly filling tub.

Buffy took a quiet step forward as she watched her oblivious quarry swirl the bathwater to increase the amount of bubbles. The sight of his finely toned back, his tight rounded buttocks, and his long muscular legs caused something deep inside Buffy to emerge. Her mouth watered as she imagined tasting every square inch of his magnificent body, using both her tongue and her teeth. When Spike bent over to turn off the faucet, Buffy launched her attack.

In the last instant, Spike turned and was shocked at the sight of his mate. Her naked golden, toned body was as exquisite as ever, but it was her gold laced eyes and miniature fangs that really got Spike's attention. The growl Buffy emitted as she launched herself at him went straight to his cock. Her weight hitting his body caused him to stumble backwards, his butt hitting the edge of the tub. Spike's arms reached up to surround her body as she wrapped her legs around his midsection, his hard cock rubbing against the crack of her ass.

Spike slid their combined weights back into the tub as Buffy buried her face in his neck. She once again inhaled his scent deeply as if she was trying to commit it to memory. Spike groaned and his eyes rolled back in his head when he felt her tiny fangs enter his neck. His very last thought before lifting Buffy up to plunge her body down on his hard shaft was that Giles would be very interested in this latest development. Spike surged up into her core as she began to ride him, squeezing her inner muscles to milk him towards a fast and hard orgasm.

"Mine," growled Buffy as she pulled away from Spike's neck, licking the bite marks closed. Buffy could feel the power of his blood coursing through her veins as it began to slowly displace the effects of the Neanderthal inducing beer. Buffy's mind cleared just enough to wonder what was happening to her.

"Yours," Spike rumbled back at his mate as he spilled his seed deep inside her. The combination of being away from her for a few days, the images she had sent him earlier and the feel of her newly acquired fangs in his neck caused Spike Jr not to diminish any of his hardness. It was rigid and raring to go again. Spike's demon rippled to the surface and he sank his fangs into his mate's neck renewing the claim.

"MINE," roared Spike, as he felt Buffy tighten her heated channel around his cock as she came. She fell against his chest, nodding as she whispered, "Yours," to him. As Spike's gameface melted away he noticed that Buffy had installed an adjustable showerhead in the bathtub which he quickly grabbed to begin wetting down her hair. He washed the dirt and leaves out of her long blonde tresses as she continued to nuzzle against his neck. Buffy's fangs retracted and her eyes returned to their normal hazel-green color.

"Buffy has fangs. Why?" she asked. Buffy's mind was slowly regaining her normal thought processes, but the area of her brain controlling her speech patterns was lagging behind the rest of her brain. Spike rinsed the shampoo out of Buffy's hair.

"Not sure, luv. We will let Rupes know about it, maybe he can relay it to his friend," answered Spike, "Are you starting to feel better?"

Buffy nodded against his neck. She got a little smirk on her face and began sending naughty images to Spike again, which caused him to groan and his cock harden even more inside the hot, molten core of his mate. It was her turn to groan.

"Bed. Buffy want bed," Buffy moaned. Spike stood up, not removing her from his cock, and all Buffy could do was groan. It felt so good, so right. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, holding on for dear life. Spike carefully stepped out of the tub onto the bathmat. He grabbed one of the big thick towels, drying them off as best he could. Putting his hands on Buffy's hips, he carried her into the bedroom.

Buffy bounced slightly on Spike's cock as they walked towards the bed, causing ripples of pleasure to course through her body. She was sure Spike was doing it on purpose, so she decided to give as good as she was getting. Buffy tightened all her inner vaginal muscles around Spike's painfully hard rod. It was a good thing they were next to the bed when she did this action because it led to Spike's knees buckling. The couple fell heavily on the bed causing Spike's shaft to slide further into Buffy's slick wet channel.

Spike pulled all the way out till the head of his cock teased the entrance of her pussy. When she whimpered from the loss, he rammed himself home, scooting them across the satin sheets. Buffy squealed from the glorious invasion and tightened her arms and legs around him as she wiggled beneath him.

"Hang on to the slats, pet, this is going to be the ride of your life," Spike whispered in her ear as he slipped his hand under her butt cheeks, preparing to give his golden goddess the shagging she deserved. Buffy slipped her hands around the slats, keening wildly as Spike began a punishing pace. She whipped her head from side to side as the tendrils of pleasure built inside her. Spike watched Buffy's face as the beauty of her orgasm built. Buffy's eyes drifted closed as his name spilled from her lips in a song of exultation.

Spike closed his eyes in concentration as Buffy's pussy tightened painfully around his aching shaft. He wasn't ready to cum yet. He wanted to enjoy his woman far into the night. Lost in his own inner efforts to calm his raging needs, he didn't notice that his mate had loosened her hands from the slats until he was flat on his back with her above him.

Spike gazed up at Buffy from under half-closed eyelids. He was continually astonished by both her physical beauty and her sensual nature. Buffy grabbed his wrists to bring his hands to her breasts. Spike weighed each breast in the palm of his hands while his long pale fingers tweaked and twisted the rosy peaks. Buffy's hands fell to Spike's abdomen, creeping up the toned muscles until her fingers reached his dark, masculine nipples where she in turn tweaked and twisted them.

Buffy's hips began to move involuntarily as ripples of desire ran down through her body. It was now her turn to watch Spike's face as he fought against his impending orgasm; that just wouldn't do. Buffy tightened her inner muscles around Spike's cock. Unbeknownst to her, her green eyes laced yellow and her fangs descended which called to Spike's demon. Through hooded eyes, Buffy watched as her mate's ridges and fangs surged forth. She thought he was even more handsome in vamp face; so deadly, so sinister, so breathtaking.

Spike's hands drifted down to her hips as he thrust harder into her core. He felt like he needed something more to fall over the edge and spill his seed inside his mate. Spike didn't understand what was going on with Buffy, but what ever it was it fascinated him. He had never heard of a claimed human developing fangs before.

Buffy fisted her hands in Spike's hair, pulling his head to the side. The pale column of his neck fascinated her. Pulling him up to her, she licked his throat with long swipes of her tongue. Spike emitted a purring growl at her ministrations as his hands slipped around to the middle of her back and up to fist his hands in her hair as well. Spike's roughened tongue caressed Buffy's neck, causing the same reaction to pour forth from the Slayer. Almost simultaneously the mated pair struck, biting each other hard and deep.

Their mutual orgasms slammed through their bodies with a mystical force unlike anything the pair had ever felt before. They both feel the blood power flowing through them. To Spike, the Slayer's blood tasted more supercharged; filled with an almost overwhelming amount of potency. He licked his bite marks as he pulled away from her neck and that was when he saw the iridescent green-gold glow of her eyes.

"Your eyes are glowing, luv," Spike managed to pant out. He was having a hard time catching his unneeded breath from the force of his orgasm, which to his disbelief still hadn't subsided, and from the blood now coursing through his veins. Buffy pulled away from Spike's throat as well, her entire body power-amped like it had never been before. If she didn't know better she would have sworn she had stuck her finger in a light socket.

"So are yours, baby, a beautiful blue-gold color," Buffy murmured. Spasms still coursed through her body as she continued to feel Spike's throbbing cock spurt his cool seed inside her hot channel. Spike fell back, boneless, pulling Buffy down with him. Her head rested on his shoulder, her face buried in his neck, her lips and tongue laving the marks she made on his neck.

"Damn, Slayer, you sure know how to wear a bloke out," whispered Spike, caressing Buffy's hair and back with loving strokes. Never in his unlife had he been so happy as the day Buffy consented to be his mate, but tonight was a close second. Spike had felt an uncanny feeling about this Slayer that first night in the Bronze; a feeling that she would change his life forever. And she had in the very best way.

"Buffy tired. Buffy sleep," Buffy whispered back before falling into a deep sleep atop her mate. Her body, mind and soul satiated for the first time in her life.