Author's Chapter Notes:
I used a bit of dialouge from Wild at Heart but twisted it to suit my story. This chapter has been fun to write. Hope you all like it. Sorry I can't write any faster. I have 5 distractions to keep me busy around here.
Thank you to my betas Tami and Aribelle, our supervisor Karyn and my inspiration Tasha!
Buffy finished up her breakfast just as the doorbell rang. Putting her plate in the sink, she hurried to answer the door. Joyce was coming by to drop off some things she had found while 'cleaning' the basement, so Buffy wasn't surprised when she saw her mother standing there with her hands full. Joyce thrust a coat rack towards her daughter and bent over to pick up a box. Buffy quickly put the it in the corner of the entryway. Then she grabbed Spike's duster off the newel post and put it on the newly acquired coat rack before turning to help Joyce.

"There was some man with a camera taking a picture of me earlier today. I only caught a glimpse of him because he tripped," Joyce whispered, jerking her head slightly backwards through the door, indicating the bushes across the street.

Buffy peered over her mother's shoulder, but didn't observe anything out of the ordinary. Not understanding why, except for some basic instinct, Buffy sniffed the air. A familiar scent wafted through the air; a scent reminiscent of Riley and his pals from the night before. Buffy glanced into her mom's eyes, nodding.

"Hey, mom, we really needed a coat rack. Spike has been using the staircase," Buffy said acting as normal as possible, as she took the box her mother was holding. Buffy noticed the box was filled with china so she carried it to the kitchen and placed in it on the counter. Following Joyce back outside the two women set to work bringing several boxes into the house from Joyce's Jeep.

"This is your Grandma Summers's china. She wanted you to have it," announced Joyce as she started to carefully remove the dishes from the box she had just set down on the counter. Buffy nodded as she moved to fill the sink with hot sudsy water.

"Spike said that he dropped some jewelry by for the gallery," commented Buffy as she put some of the china in the sink. She turned off the faucet and sunk her hands into the water. Buffy found washing dishes relaxing; a mundane task in a hectic life.

"Yes, he did. I looked over the schedule and the next free time available for an auction won't be until late January," Joyce informed Buffy as she handed her a stack of bowls.

"Cool. The other auction is scheduled for just after Christmas," replied Buffy, as she dipped into Spike's mind to find out what had happened while he was away in Los Angeles.

"Good news is that the commission coming from the jewelry sale insures that I won't have to travel over Thanksgiving,"

"That's great, mom," Buffy said excitedly, "I was planning on inviting everyone over here for dinner. That is if you don't mind."

"I don't mind at all. Just let me know what you need," replied Joyce as she handed Buffy the last of the china. She grabbed a dishtowel to begin drying the washed china. Buffy indicated which cupboard to put it in and in a matter of minutes the two Summers ladies were finished with their task. The boxes were broken down to put in the recycling bin.

Spike came downstairs to find his two favorite women discussing holiday plans. He absentmindedly dropped a kiss on Buffy's forehead as he passed by her. Spike rummaged through the fridge for something. He wasn't particularly hungry at the moment; he just had the munchies. And he was totally uninterested in blood.

The topic of blood got him to thinking about how the Slayer's blood had tasted last night. It was changing from when they first mated; getting more powerful. Spike couldn't believe he was still supercharged from the few mouthfuls he had swallowed the night before. He was broke out of his inner musings when Joyce said his name.

"Spike, I think the quality of the jewelry you brought by the gallery requires a black tie event," Joyce informed the vampire. She took several brochures out of her purse to hand to the vampire, who studied them for a few minutes before throwing them down on the counter.

"Sounds good, Joyce. I want to see the Slayer in a formal gown," Spike answered, waggling his eyebrows at Buffy.

"You should have been here at prom time then, Spike. Hellhounds and formal dresses," Buffy said primly as she blushed under his hot gaze. She turned her back to him and picked up one of the brochures to glance through.

"Did you ever have a school event not get interrupted, pet?" Spike asked as he slid his arms around Buffy's middle, resting his chin on her shoulder.

"Few and far between. My favorite was Back to School Night. That little event got me out of a grounding," Buffy smirked as she rubbed her cheek against Spike's.

Joyce enjoyed watching the level of affection she was observing between her daughter and her boyfriend. She had known there was something different about Spike ever since the night that they were formally introduced. Joyce remembered, from his visit the year before, the flash of awe in the vampire's eyes when Buffy had the wooden spoon pressed tightly against his chest. She had wondered then and there about Spike's true feelings for her daughter.

"The auction will be held in late January. I will hammer all the details out and get back to you. Now, you two lovebirds, I need to get to the gallery," Joyce informed the couple. They followed her to the front door where they waved good-bye to her from the porch.

Buffy pulled Spike to the porch swing where to the casual observer they sat in silence, just enjoying each other's company. In reality, Buffy was relaying to her mate the memory of the scents she had committed to memory earlier. The mated pair had been so busy with other business lately that they hadn't had time to fully explore the side effects of the claim between them. They soon settled on the agreement that wards against electronic devices were needed at all the Scooby residences. It was something else that needed to be discussed with Giles.

"Time to go see Giles, luv," said Spike as he stood up and pulled Buffy to her feet. They grabbed their coats, locked up the house and got into Spike's car. The pair kept careful watch on the streets behind them as they drove through Sunnydale and were not surprised to see a sedan tailing them.

Parking outside Giles's apartment, Spike and Buffy casually strolled through the courtyard as if they were unaware that they were being followed. Spike knocked on the Watcher's door and they were quickly ushered inside where they also found Willow, Xander and Anya waiting for them.

"Where's Oz?" asked Buffy as she took a seat at the dining room table along with Spike and the others. The table was littered with book, Willow's laptop and doughnuts from the local Winchell's.

"He's watching that other group practice," Willow answered, her voice tinged with enough jealousy to cause the others in the room to stare at her. She returned to her laptop without noticing her friends were looking at her. None of them had realized things weren't going too well for the Wicca and the werewolf. The silence was deafening until Xander broke it with a report on his part-time construction work at the fraternity house.

"I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary, but they sure do clam up whenever I am around. That's pretty suspicious, if you ask me. My pseudo army training tells me those boys are very regimented, too," Xander informed the group as he shoved a doughnut in his mouth.

"This is even more suspicious," said Willow, her eyes glued to the screen of the laptop, "Professor Walsh and every member of the Lowell House fraternity transferred into UCSunnydale about 6 months ago. In fact the fraternity itself is only 6 months old."

Speculation flew around the room until Giles stood and began pacing. The Scoobies all quieted down as he took off his glasses to begin polishing them. They watched as a myriad of expressions passed over the Watcher's face before he began to speak.

"Normally I would say that these commandos would be a tremendous help against our war on the evil here in Sunnydale. However, the fact that they tried to take Spike in front of witnesses and with the attitude that Riley showed towards Buffy, I do not believe this is true," pronounced Giles.

"My mom... saw someone taking pictures of her this morning," piped up Buffy as she chewed on her lip, "And... I could smell them outside the house. Whoever it was smelled exactly like Riley and his buddies."

"Hey, what exactly do you mean you can smell them?" asked Xander.

"I mean, I can smell everything better now, but only when I focus on it," Buffy answered, closing her eyes in concentration, "Giles, you had some whiskey... it's been a few hours though. It's there but not that strong,"

Buffy opened her eyes and looked at Spike who sniffed the air in the direction of the Watcher. He nodded before speaking.

"Last night before bed, right, Rupes?" asked the blonde vampire of his fellow Englishman. Giles nodded and his eyes settled back on Buffy, who closed her eyes again.

"Willow, I can smell your power and Oz on you. Actually I can feel the power, too. It's kinda scary," Buffy gasped, her eyes popping open. Spike moved closer to put his arm around Buffy who gazed at her Watcher with tear glazed eyes, "Giles, she needs some guidance. I just had an image of Willow in my mind. Black hair, black veins, black eyes and way scary powers."

Giles stared at both the girls in speculation. Something important was happening here; something that would change the world. He had an inkling of an idea as to what was going on with Buffy, but he needed more facts. Giles made immediate plans to contact the coven in Westbury, England, where his childhood friend, Althanea, lived. She would be able to either send someone or recommend someone to come to Sunnydale to guide Willow.

"What about us?" Anya asked, indicating herself and Xander. Buffy's forehead wrinkled as she took in the scents of her other two friends.

"Xander just smells human, but I can smell the demon you used to be, Anya. And even though you both showered I can smell the..." Buffy broke off as she blushed deeply. She turned her face and hid it against Spike's shoulder. There were some things about her friends she just wasn't ready to know.

"Strawberry glaze. Right tasty by the smell of it. Sticky. Hard to wash off of some places," Spike finished for the Slayer, his smirk and tongue curl in place. Payback was a bitch, too, as he sent his own naughty images to Buffy. Images of her licking and sucking strawberry glaze off of his hardened cock. Her instant arousal both inflated and soothed his ego.

"Do you have any other heightened senses?" Giles directed the conversation back to the important topics on hand. He had an idea that his Slayer and her vampire had a mental connection that far transcended anything in the Council's recorded history.

"I haven't tried them, Giles, but I am sure they are. There's something else I need to show you guys, but you have to promise not to freak," answered Buffy.

When all of her friends had agreed, she nodded to Spike who slid into game face and growled possessively at her. Buffy knew she hadn't full control of whatever was happening to her yet, and she needed Spike's help to show it to her Watcher and her friends. Buffy felt her fangs descend and while she couldn't feel it she knew her eyes were taking on the same iridescent green-gold glow Spike said they had exhibited the night before.

"Wow, you are so pretty," Anya informed the Slayer before anyone else could speak, "I heard about this happening to a Slayer about 600 years ago. She was older than you, though, and the Watchers did a ritual to try to help her but she didn't survive. They were calling her a sulta...sulna...sul..."

"The Slayer Sultana. Yes, I have heard that legend. In the entire history of the Council it has only happened about six times, usually when a Slayer reaches the age of 21 or 22. None of them have survived the transformation," Giles finished trying to keep the trepidation out of his voice, "How are you feeling otherwise?"

"I feel awesome, Giles. Really powerful," replied Buffy, allowing her fangs to recede as she glanced slyly at her mate, "Spike has something to tell you."

Spike glanced at the Slayer and sighed. Sure, her friends were pretty accepting of him, but he hoped the next little tidbit didn't get him staked. As a whole the group hadn't really discussed the claiming or his feeding habits.

"Slayer's blood is changin', becoming much more powerful," Spike carefully gauged the reactions of the people surrounding him and found himself once again glad that things had changed between him and Buffy, "'m still charged from what we exchanged last night and that's never happened before. Ever."

This time it was Spike that got Giles's speculative look. He studied the vampire as he mulled the information of the meeting over in his mind. Things were getting complicated. But when were things ever easy on the Hellmouth. Making up his mind that the materials he had on hand were not going to aid him in the research that was needed, Giles picked up the phone to make an overseas call.

"Reggie, yes, it's me Rupert. You remember the item we picked up at that estate sale years ago? I want you to bring it to me here in the States. No, no, don't mail it, I need it delivered personally. Of course I will pay for it. Oh and bring the Apotropaic Prophecies, too. Remember, mum's the word on this," Giles spoke into the phone for a few more minutes. When he hung up he turned to the Scoobies assembled in his apartment, "I think we should try and go about doing things as naturally as possible. Stick to the rules and hopefully we will all come out of this safe and sound."

As Buffy was speaking to her Watcher and Willow about the phone call that needed to be made to the coven in England, Spike sidled up to Anya.

"Where did you get that strawberry glaze, demon-girl?" Spike asked as he eyed the Slayer across the room. Nothing like some afternoon delight to make them both happy. He grinned when Anya let him know exactly where to get the sticky confection. Spike was across the room and pulling Buffy out the door, only giving her enough time to wave at her friends as he dragged her across the apartment complex courtyard.

~~~~~~~~~

The Slayer watched through hooded eyes as her vampire prisoner struggled against his bonds. It had been a fierce battle, but in the end the best man... er, woman had won. The vampire had struggled violently against her as she tied him to the bed, snarling and flashing his fangs at her. However, when the Slayer had ripped the clothes from his body, his cock had betrayed him; hard and weeping pre-cum.

The vampire watched his Slayer captor with feral demon yellow eyes. He couldn't believe he lost to the Slayer, but she hadn't dusted him. Instead she had dragged him home, tied him to her bed and stripped him of his clothes. It was then that she discovered the damned organ between his legs that betrayed his lust for her golden body. The delight in her eyes had been palpable and the vampire worried about a virtue he had long since abandoned.

"You belong to me now, vampire, and if you hope to make it out of this encounter undusty you will do everything that I want you to do," growled the Slayer as she picked up two squeeze bottles, one filled with strawberry glaze and the other with caramel.

The vampire groaned as the Slayer stalked towards him, her high perky breasts bobbing enticingly. His captor stood over him generously squeezing the sticky sweet confections over his torso and cock. The Slayer's feral grin scared him just a little, but he had to admit he had never seen anything so sexy before in all of his of his unlife. His cock jumped and hardened even more as the Slayer suddenly straddled his hips; her hot moist mouth attached itself to a nipple.

The Slayer moaned as the dark masculine nipple hardened under her tongue and the cock between her butt cheeks jumped, spreading strawberry and caramel over her ass and lower back. She rose up slightly so the tip of the vampire's cock nudged the entrance of her quim; with a sudden downward thrust she filled herself to the brim. The slayer swirled her hips a few times to spread the toppings evenly.

"Look at that, you Big Bad vampire, you got my nice, clean pussy all dirty. Now you are going to have to clean it all up...with your tongue," announced the Slayer.

The vampire couldn't believe his luck; he was going to be able to sink his face between the Slayer's legs and be allowed to suck the juices from her sweet cunt. He watched as the Slayer moved so her pussy hung over his face and her lips hovered over his cock. Oh my God, he thought, this Slayer was so fucking hot. What had he done in his unlife to deserve such pleasurable torture?

The Slayer lowered her pussy onto her prisoner's face and moaned as she felt his cool tongue slip into her folds. She could feel his fangs digging into her flesh but she couldn't bring herself to care; it felt so damned good. The Slayer fisted the girth of the vampire's sticky cock in her small hand as she began to lick the sweet glazes from the head. It was hard to remember exactly what she was doing with the vampire between her thighs attacking her clit so vigorously.

The vampire had a hard time keeping his mind his appointed task when the Slayer engulfed his raging hard on with her hot little mouth, her tongue swirling the head on every down stroke. Between the Slayer's sweet pussy writhing on his face and her heated mouth on his cock, the vampire had to work to concentrate on getting his wrist bonds loose. If there was a vampire anywhere in the world that could give the Slayer what she deserved, it was certainly him.

The Slayer didn't know what felt better; the feel of the vampire's massive cock between her lips or the feel of his lips on her clit. As her orgasm hit her, the Slayer was shocked to feel hands holding her hips, her pussy mashed even harder to the vampire's face. She tore her mouth off of him and screamed her pleasure aloud. She would have collapsed against him but her survival instinct took over. The Slayer launched herself off of the bed and leapt towards the door.

The vampire tore off his remaining bond even before the Slayer was halfway across the room. Using his supernatural speed, he knocked her down onto her stomach on the floor beneath him. Now the captor was the prisoner and the tables were turned. The vampire tangled one hand in the Slayer's long golden hair as he stretched his hard body out on hers. Lifting her head he began whispering in her ear.

"Now you belong to me, Slayer, and if you want to get out of this alive you will do exactly as I say," growled the vampire, delighted when a shiver of desire and fear passed through the golden body below him.

The vampire kneed the Slayer's legs apart and used his free hand to lift her hips enough for him to slam his cock home in her tight, wet quim. The feeling of her heat surrounding him was almost more than the vampire could endure. He began a punishing pace and as he raced towards his completion, he was delighted to feel her walls begin to flutter with her own orgasm.

The Slayer moaned with desire from the forceful invasion even as she still tried to escape the vampire. But the hand in her hair, the hand on her hip and the weight of the body above her prevented movement. She could do nothing but lay there and take the battering cock being rammed into her pussy. But she wanted something more and soon she was begging for his fangs.

The vampire stared down at the fierce warrior below him. He would have never guessed that a slayer would want to be bitten, but who was he to deny her? Twisting her hair in his fist, the vampire pulled the Slayer's head to the side, exposing her neck to his perusal. He could hear the blood pumping through her veins and smell how much her arousal increased at the thought of having his fangs attached to her neck. The vampire moved in to lick the neck in front of him and then sunk his fangs into the soft, succulent flesh.

The Slayer cried out in pleasure as soon as the vampire sunk his teeth into her neck, her body shuddering in orgasm. His cock felt like it had increased in size inside her as her walls tightened around his girth. The feel of his cool sperm flooding her insides caused yet another wave of orgasms to run through her body. She collapsed beneath the vampire's body totally spent and uncaring what he did to her now. His deep growly chuckles in her ear caused shivers to run up and down her spine.

The vampire didn't think the Slayer's quim could get any hotter or tighter, but as she began to come it certainly felt like it to his tortured rod. He shot his cold seed deep into her pussy causing even more shudders to pass through the little slut's body. Boy, she had it bad for the Big Bad. He chuckled as she collapsed beneath him in defeat. He pumped against her body as his cock continued to spew forth inside her. The vampire began to slow until he collapsed in triumph.

"I love you, Spike," Buffy whispered weakly as she tried to catch her breath. She gave a small kiss to the bicep closest to her.

"Love you, too, Slayer. Better get into the shower if we plan on getting to the Bronze on time, though," replied Spike, as he too tried to catch his unneeded breath and returned her kiss upon her shoulder.

~~~~~~~

The Scoobies were gathered around a table chatting, when Buffy and Spike showed up a few minutes late. Buffy blushed crimson red and Spike smirked evilly when Anya asked Spike if he found the strawberry glaze at the grocery store. Sensing Buffy's total humiliation Willow quickly averted the attention of the group away from the Slayer.

"The Bronze is more fun this year, isn't it?" Willow asked the group as a whole.

"'Cause of the gloating factor alone, you know? We're all about college now. We've got heady discourse," replied Buffy as she and Spike sat down at the table. Buffy scooted her chair as close to Spike's as she could so he could put his arm around her comfortably.

"Yeah. Curfew-free nights of mom and pop-less hootenanny," Oz answered in his usual stoic voice.

"Right. So if college is so great, what are we doing here and why is it more fun?" asked Buffy. She was glad she and Spike had grabbed their drinks on the way to the table because it gave her something to do with her hands. This was the first time she had been in a large crowded place since her transformation had started and she was glad Spike was there to help her cope.

"Because the Bronze is nice and familiar. It's like a big comfy blanky," Willow rationalized. Wednesday wasn't usually a Bronzing night for the Scoobies, but for some reason Oz had invited everyone out for the evening. Willow had to wonder what her boyfriend's ulterior motives were.

"I was under the impression that I was your big comfy blanky," Oz remarked. He felt bad asking Willow along to watch another woman sing, but he just couldn't get that Veruca chick out of his mind. His confusion weighed heavily on him. Oz hoped he wasn't making a big mistake.

"Aw, you're my, my person blanky. This is my place blanky. You know, with all the shock of the new, it's nice to have one place that you can come back to where everything's predictable," Willow said, trying to soothe her boyfriend.

Giles entered the Bronze. It had been quite awhile since he had entered the Bronze on anything other than Watcher business. He looked around the club until he saw the Scoobies sitting around a table chatting. Giles knew he was going to be the odd man out, but he was getting bored with how his life was drifting along. Boy, he really needed a job or maybe a girlfriend.

"Hello," Giles greeted the group as he walked up to the table.

"Giles, trouble?" Buffy asked in surprise. She was happy to see Giles out of his apartment. He had been a bit depressed ever since they had blown up the high school the spring before.

"Oh, no, Buffy. Don't get up. No. Nothing like that. No, I just, you know, I thought I'd drop by. Uh, latte anyone? On me?" Giles pronounced, causing the entire table to look at him in shock.

"So much for your predictable blanky theory, Will," Buffy snarked gently to her friend.

"Sorry," Willow answered, shrugging her shoulders.

"Splendid. Well, it's ages since I've been to a gig. Well, don't look that way. I'm...I'm...I'm down with the new music. And I have the albums to prove it," Giles informed the group as he pulled up a chair to the table.

"Yes, but it's your cutting edge 8-tracks that keep you ahead of the scene," Buffy teased her Watcher. She had come upon Giles, Spike and Oz talking about Giles's record collection the week before. She thought it was great how the guys were bonding.

"I've seen Giles' collection. He was an animal in his day," Oz replied as he held his glass up in a toast.
Spike held his glass up clicking it against Oz's glass and Giles's glass as Giles thanked the other two men for their support of his music tastes.

"Hey, why not? If the stones can still keep rolling, why can't Giles?" Buffy teased Giles gently making him blush just a little.

"Exactly!" Giles exclaimed. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all. The gang seemed pretty accepting of his presence and, after all, it wasn't like he was the oldest person in the group now.

"I think it's brave that you're here, Giles," replied Willow. She glanced at Oz who was watching the stage intently. His eyes glued to the woman fiddling with the microphone stand. Her seething jealousy twisted and turned inside her heart and mind.

"Well, thank you, all. You've made me feel right at home," commented Giles, smiling at the group. He noticed Oz's preoccupation with the stage and Willow's preoccupation with Oz. Giles lifted an eyebrow at the others, who all shook their head, unsure themselves of what was going on.

"Veruca's playing tonight," Willow said, the venom dripping from her voice. Her tone shocked the rest of the table as Oz appeared blissfully unaware of how his girlfriend was feeling.

"Yeah. Every Wednesday. I told you," Oz said, distractedly, unable to take his eyes from the stage.

"So, Oz, what about the Dingoes? When are you guys here again?" asked Buffy hoping to get Oz's attention focused back on the group, but to no avail.

"Oh, we're up next Friday," replied the werewolf, not even turning to look at Buffy. He didn't even notice the group looking at him in astonishment.

Veruca's band started to play and she belted out a song with the ease of a seasoned performer. The girl did have amazing stage presence, which Giles even commented on. The rest of the group watched Oz and Willow's byplay with growing unease. Oz's staggering preoccupation and Willow's tearful jealousy was not a pretty site to behold.

Buffy decided to use this opportunity to test her new senses. She concentrated on the woman singing on the stage and sniffed the air delicately as not to bring attention to herself. It was hard for the Slayer to separate the scents in the crowded room with her newly heightened senses, but with Spike's mental prompts she soon had Veruca's scent isolated in her mind. She raised an eyebrow at Spike. Yep there was something different about the chick.

Willow couldn't control her feeling any longer, so with tears streaming down her face, she jumped up and raced towards the woman's bathroom. Buffy tipped her head to Anya and the two women stood up to follow their friend to the restroom.

Using a napkin to make a quick note, Spike let Giles and Xander know that Veruca was a werewolf. He shoved the note in his pocket just as Oz turned back around to the table.

"Where's Willow?" he asked, a bit worried that he hadn't seen her leave the table. He didn't know what it was about Veruca that entranced him. It was as if she cast a magic spell to entrap him.

"The birds went to the loo," replied Spike, indicating the direction the three women had traveled, "Refills anyone?"

Spike took the drink requests to the bar. When they were ready he picked them up and started leisurely back to the table. He could see that the girls had returned to their chairs already. Spike stopped mid-stride as a now familiar tingle shot through him. Riley and several of his cohorts were somewhere in the Bronze. Spike sent a little jolt of information to Buffy who in turn informed the rest of the table. Spike slipped into his chair just as Riley and two of his frat buddies strolled up to the table.

"Hey Buffy, did Professor Walsh tell you the good news yet? She loved your last paper so much she wants you to lead a discussion next week. You get to work with yours truly on it," Riley informed Buffy. When Professor Walsh gave him the assignment Riley was thrilled. This meant he could get closer to the petite blonde girl who caught his attention and possibly convince her that her boyfriend was up to no good.

"No, can't say that she has, Riley. Guess she will tell me in class tomorrow," Buffy said as she shrugged her shoulders. She leaned into Spike's side and smiled up at him, letting him know he had nothing to be jealous over.

At that moment, two dark haired women appeared out of the crowd with a blonde woman. The two darker women's bearings looked almost military as they escorted the blonde between them. The blonde woman kept her face hidden behind her curtain of hair.

Buffy knew instantly that the blonde was a vampire, but her scent was entirely hidden by the same smell that clung to Riley, his buddies and now the two newest members of his group. Buffy held back a gasp when the blonde raised her drugged eyes to the group and acted as if she didn't recognize any of them.

Something was definitely wrong with the vampiress in front of her; something that could happen to her mate if they weren't careful.

"Hey guys, I forgot to tell you that my aunt is coming to town next Thursday," announced Buffy to the group, using the code phrase they had devised for trouble. Little did the Slayer know that the entire table had gone on quiet alert as soon as they had seen who the blonde woman was.

"Ya, we realized that ourselves," replied Xander.
Buffy nodded and then jumped to her feet. She walked over to the blonde woman to pull her to the table. Buffy set her down in her now unoccupied seat and sat on Spike's lap before dropping a bombshell on Riley and his buddies.

"Harmony, I haven't seen you since graduation. I thought you went to LA with Cordy," said the Slayer, causing the vampiress to look up at her in confusion.