[Reviews - 25] LikedPrinter
Summary: This story is canon based, takes place where season five is, but here’s the twist: a new vampire who has half a soul, who comes to Sunnydale to help with Glory. Starts after ‘Out of My Mind’, but Spike never tried to get the chip out, and there is no Harmony.
Rated: 15
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Buffy/Other, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No
Word count: 27938 Read: 16263
Published: 10/23/2005 Updated: 03/15/2006

1. A New Visitor by BloodyTearsofLife [Reviews - 1] (3040 words)
I must warn you Spike will be with an OC temporarily, but nothing will happen with them. Please don’t let it discourage you from reading! (I also will be getting rid of Riley ASAP). This is a Spuffy fic, I promise.

2. History Lesson by BloodyTearsofLife [Reviews - 3] Liked (4003 words)
Hugs to Ariel Dawn for beta this and never once complaining about it’s length.

3. New Evil by BloodyTearsofLife [Reviews - 1] Liked (2510 words)
Thanks again to Ariel Dawn for doing a fab beta job and saving me from my repeating word syndrome

that I seem to have inherited from her! ;)

4. Jaloux? by BloodyTearsofLife [Reviews - 1] Liked (2497 words)
A big thanks to Ariel for being a fab beta and for helping with the French in this chapter. You are awesome.

5. Apologizing... by BloodyTearsofLife [Reviews - 1] Liked (2280 words)
As always, a big thanks to Ariel Dawn for betaing and helping me out when I got writer's block. You're the bestest. I also want to thank you all for reading this so far, you guys are awesome, thanks for sticking with it. :)

6. Nausea by BloodyTearsofLife [Reviews - 3] Liked (2134 words)
As always, many thanks to the lovely Ariel Dawn for betaing, and to everyone else who are still reading this.

7. Lucky Guess by BloodyTearsofLife [Reviews - 5] Liked (2607 words)
Chapters starts back in more of Spike’s POV and how Joyce came to learn what happened.

Thanks to Ariel for betaing and helping me get this chapter into top shape; and to Confused Muse for letting me bounce ideas off her. You guys rock!

8. Revelations by BloodyTearsofLife [Reviews - 3] Liked (2599 words)
A/N: Thanks to Ariel Dawn for betaing and being honest with me when I was having some trouble. You’re the bestest!

And lookie! Fic Banner! Made by the lovely people over at Banner_grab (LJ).

9. Discoveries by BloodyTearsofLife [Reviews - 3] Liked (3285 words)
Some dialogue taken from ‘No Place Like Home’, but I tried to condense and shorten it as much as possible. Thanks to Ariel for being a lovely beta.

10. A New Visitor by BloodyTearsofLife [Reviews - 4] Liked (2983 words)
Big thanks to Ariel Dawn for betaing and cleaning up my abuse of the English language. *hugs*