Author's Chapter Notes:
notice the emphais(oops) on friend. that is all he will ever be in my story. I had to cut this chapter down because it was too long so that means double posting.. YEAH!!! lol
Disclaimer: Nothing belongs to me... Do we really have to remind me of this??

Chapter 1: Sounds right to me

"You are all bloody worthless pieces of bloody crap. You know that right?" Spike stated as he walked into the house.

"Spike? I thought we kicked you out for good?" Faith called from inside the living room where everyone was getting ready to go to the vineyard.

"And leave you ungrateful ponces to fend for your own arses? I don't think so."

"So tell me. Why are we worthless again?"

"Because you don't know how good you guys had it. You kicked out Buffy yet she goes into the vineyard, alone I may add. Kills a lot of bringers and the stupid bloody ubervamps. Meets up with Caleb-"

"Caleb?" Giles questions. "Is she alright?"

"Oh, now you're worried. Too late. She already killed him. She has the thing she was going to get before you kicked her out and now she is off to save the world. All we can do is get out of town and hope she doesn't die again!" He turned to look at Dawn. "Bit, get your stuff and your cell. You’re coming with me whether you like it or not. Red, whelp, Anya, and Rupert you can come with me or not. I got us a school bus. Every one is welcome, but you five are mandatory. Buffy will never forgive me if I don't get at least you five out of Sunnyhell before it all goes boom or what ever the hell it is supposed to do. Now-"

"Wait a minute, who put you in charge?" Kennedy questioned.

"I did! You got a problem?" Spike retorted.

"Yes I do actually."

"Fine you stupid bint. You're not coming on my bloody bus. Now as I was saying. I'm leaving in ten minutes. If you’re not on the bloody bus, too bad." They all looked at each other and then at him. With a nod from Faith they all hurried to gather all of the five items they owned.

"Spike? Is she really okay?" Dawn asked him when she was done packing.

"Yeah, bit. She is a tiny bit hurt, emotionally, but nothing major."

"Why do we have to leave?"

"Some time soon, something bad is going to happen to Sunnyhell."

------------------------------------------------

Buffy walked into the school with dome weapons she found at Spike's crypt. It was going to take a lot more than her slayer skills to pull apart this baby, with out awakening it. But a little after ten minutes she had it all into the car.

'For once I am glad Spike has this car.' She thought to herself. She drove down to La and went onto the street where he was last located. Where his office had previous occupied was a pile of garbage and pieces of the wall. 'What did Willy say? Wolfhart&Ram? NO! Woldram&Hart.' She ran to a telephone booth to look up the address.

When she got there a few minutes later, the first thing she noticed was Wesley walking into the tall building.

"Wes! Hey, Wes!" She called out to him. He turned around and saw a blonde girl running up to him.

"Buffy? What are you doing here?"

"Well, I'm here to avert the apocalypse, again. Where is Angel?"

"He is up stairs getting inaugurated or something like that. Which reminds me, I guess I really should be there seeing as how, I’m getting a chief job, too. Oh, well, I’m not really needed there now am I? I'll take you to him." She followed him down the winding hallway that eventually lead to the elevators. People really like their secretiveness here, huh?

"So what do you do here at this crazy law firm?" She asked gaping at the size.

"So you already know it is evil?" Wes questioned.

"No I just hate lawyers. So it's evil? The people or the building?"

"Probably both," said a voice from behind them.

"Hello, Angel. I need your help. What do you know about the seal of Dazalthar and the first, except for the obvious?"

"I don't know but I do know who does." Angel led them into a room which Buffy knew was the C.E.O.'s office. Actually she just read the sign on the door. Inside was a woman who she knew she was going to hate.
-----------------
Willow was on her way up to see what Kennedy was packing in her duffle bag, when she was stopped by Faith. Faith was looking so well to Willow, she looked as if something was eating her up inside. Not me, I swear. I don’t have those thoughts about Faith. Eww, I’m with Kennedy for gods sake, and she’s uh nice. She’s dangerous, sexy, bold, wonderful, and this si no longer Kennedy is it?

“Hey, Willow, wait up. I wanted to talk to you about something.”

“Uh yea, sure Faith. What’s on your mind?”

“Well I was wondering, about this whole kicking Buffy out thing that we did, do you think it was the right thing to do?” Willow had never seen this side of Faith before. The side where she was unsure of herself and her decision, albeit this really wasn’t her decision in the end, it was hers, well mostly. She was the best friend, she was the one that should have said, ‘no don’t go, I don’t want you to go.’ But she didn’t and now she, and apparently Faith, were feeling the guilt. Then again, Dawn was the one that had the final say, and she practically was the boot that kicked her out. But-
She was cut out of her thoughts by the sound of Faith making a coughing sound, trying to grab the attention of the red head.
“Oh, sorry. In the end I guess it was, we finally made a decision for ourselves instead of for Buffy and it looks like that this was what she needed to get the strength to get rid of Caleb and stop the first, I guess,” Willow said without much conviction.
“Umm, yea sure Willow, sounds uh, okay to me. Thanks.” With that Faith made her way out of the hallway and into her makeshift table, that really was a box, that was holding up her duffle bag.
“Yeah, sure. Sounds uh, right.”