Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chapter 7

Buffy’s arm was grabbed in a tight grip the second she walked into her house. She was pulled upstairs and into her room, the door closing behind her. She was soon face to face with a very angry Harmony.

“What the hell is going on? Is this some sort of joke? There is no way that Spike would ever want to date you. That’s just insane!” she exclaimed.

Buffy rolled her eyes and figured this was coming. “It’s not a joke. We really like each other, so you should just get over it. You could have anyone you want, Harmony. Guys seem to like you, for some odd reason.”

Harmony crossed her arms over her chest. “I don’t want just anyone. I want Spike and I’ll be damned if I’m gonna let you get in my way.”

Buffy tried not to laugh. “Yeah, you do that. If you don’t mind, I would like to go to bed now.”

Harmony scowled at her.

Buffy was actually afraid of the look she was giving her.

“This is so not over, little sister.” She opened the door and stomped out of the room, slamming it behind her.

Buffy let out the breath that she was holding and sat on her bed. She smiled when she thought about Spike and all thoughts of Harmony left her head.


* * * * *


“I can’t believe that my lame sister is with a hottie like Spike. What the hell could he see in her?” Harmony complained for the millionth time.

“She’s smart, cute, pretty. I could go on. It’s not crazy for a guy to be into her. Your sister’s really not that bad, Harm.”

She stared at the brunette in shock. “Cordy, you’re supposed to be my friend here. How could you side with her?”

Cordelia rolled her eyes and really had enough of the conversation. “I’m not taking sides. I’m just saying that you’re always so hard on her. You should find another guy and forget about Spike. He’s not interested in you, deal with it.”

Harmony couldn’t believe what she was hearing. “I’m not just gonna deal with it. Something is seriously wrong here. I’m going to find out what it is. I refuse to believe that Spike could actually like her.”

Cordelia let out a sigh and stood up. “Yeah, keep telling yourself that. See you later,” she said and headed out of the cafeteria, not giving Harmony another glance.


* * * * *


“I really wish I could have been here. I would have loved to see the look on Harmony’s face. She needed to be bitch slapped by some reality.”

Buffy had to smile at her younger sister. “It was definitely a night I’ll never forget. I’m not going to let Harmony ruin it for me.”

Dawn agreed. “So, how good of a kisser is he?”

She blushed at the question and avoided her gaze.

“That good, huh?”

Buffy nodded and couldn’t manage to respond to that.

“Connor’s pretty great, too. He can do amazing things with his tongue.”

Buffy looked grossed out now. “Dawn, I don’t need to be hearing about that. You shouldn’t be doing that.”

Dawn rolled her eyes. “Please, I’m only a year younger than you. And I was just talking about kissing. Where’s your mind?”

Buffy shrugged and didn’t know what else to say. Dawn has been dating Connor for over a year now and she has gotten more action than Buffy ever has. She really hoped that Dawn was only talking about kissing. She couldn’t think of her little sister already having sex. She knew that Harmony wasn’t a virgin and Buffy felt so stupid sometimes that she was the only one that has hardly ever done anything. She was broken out of her reverie when Harmony barged into the room, with a glower on her face. Buffy was surprised that the look was directed at Dawn and not her.

“I am going to kill you!” she yelled and ran towards Dawn, causing her to jump off of the bed and head in the other direction.

Buffy grabbed Dawn’s arm when she ran by her and pulled the younger girl over to her side. “What are you doing?”

Harmony then turned a glare on her. “She ruined my favorite sweater,” she whined and held the sweater in her hands.

Buffy noticed that it had a huge rip in it.

“I was going to wear it to the Bronze tonight. I’m sick of you two brats always messing with my stuff.”

Buffy took a deep breath before she spoke. “I’m sure it was an accident.”

Dawn nodded and tried not to smile.

“This was so not an accident. I’m going to make you pay for this,” she spat and grabbed Dawn’s other arm.

Buffy pulled her away. “Leave her alone, Harmony. You have plenty of sweaters, wear something else.”

Harmony glared at both of them, then threw her hands in the air. “You have both ruined my life!” she screamed and ran out of the room.

“Feeling’s mutual!” Dawn yelled after her.

Buffy closed the door and then turned to Dawn. “Was it an accident?”

Dawn put on an innocent act. “Of course it was an accident. I would never do anything like that on purpose,” she said, placing her hand over her heart.

Buffy smiled. “You’re a terrible liar.”

Dawn agreed. “I could never get anything by you. That sweater was so ugly, it had to go.”

They both couldn’t hold their laughter in anymore. Harmony may have been a major pain, but it was always fun to torment her.


* * * * *


Harmony was pacing in her room and tried to think of something to do. She really hated her sisters sometimes and wished that she could get them back for all the pain that they have caused her. She couldn’t seem to bother with Dawn at the moment. Buffy was the one dating the guy that should be hers. She had to find a way to put a stop to that. Harmony grinned as a plan formed in her head, then went to her phone and dialed a familiar number.

“Hey, it’s me,” she said when the person picked up on the other end. “I need your help with something.” Harmony talked for a bit, then hung up the phone once she was finished. She smiled again and thought about the conversation that she had. Buffy would never know what hit her.