Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry it took me awhile, I've been sick and then my dad left and he's gunna be gone for four months so i wanted to spend lots of time with him, and then there is school stuff. Anyway heres the chapter please review.
Disclaimer: We own nothing. It all belongs to Joss. Except for Jonathan he is ours.


Sunday afternoon William and Buffy were sitting in her room again giving the studying thing another try, but this time it was William who was being a little distant.

“So this Jefferson guy never fought in the war?” Buffy asked turning to William who was just staring off into space, “William?” Buffy said waving her hand in front of his face, which seemed to snap him out of his trance.

“Sorry…what?” William said turning to Buffy.

“The Jefferson guy never fought in the war, right?” She repeated, but William had gone back into his mind, “Are you okay?”

“Hm? Yeah, yeah, I’m just fine. Just thinking, sorry. Please continue.”

“So…”

“Does my hair really look that bad?” Will interrupted.

“Excuse me?” Buffy questioned, being a little lost. Did he just ask me about his hair?

“Nothing. Never mind.”

“You sure?” This really seems to be bothering him. Wait why should I care? Because he really does look stupid and you need to give him a make over, stat.

“Yeah just forget I ever mentioned it.”

“If it bothers you that much I could help you change it,” Buffy suggested hopefully.

“Really? You would do that for me?” Will asked dumbstruck.

“Yeah I would.

“When?”

“We could do it now if you like…Oh we could like do a complete make over! It would be awesome. The last year of high school, give everyone a kick in the pants,” Buffy yammered excitedly.

“Yea, I like the sound of that. I want something completely different. I don’t want anyone to recognize me,” Will spoke with a goofy smile on his face.

“Yay! Okay first,” Buffy reached over and closed the history book they were using, “much better. Now we can start on the hair first, is there anything in particular you want done with it?”

“Not really. I just want to stand out; you know a really unique look. Kinda like Billy Idol.” Suddenly Buffy had the biggest grin on her face that William had ever seen, and got a little worried about what he had just said.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

“Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god,” William just stood farfetched, staring into the mirror.

“Do you…not like it?”

“I…well…it…eek.” What have I gotten my self into?

“It doesn’t look that bad on you. Seriously, it looks good.”

“It’s definitely a big change alright. What will Giles think? Does it really look okay?” William questioned running his fingers through his slicked back hair.

“It looks great, really brings out your eyes.”

“When I said I wanted to be unique like Billy Idol I thought you would like turn my hair bright green or something.” That made Buffy smile.

“I think bright green would have been way over board. I know this is a little over board but you can definitely pull this off. That is once we get you the right wardrobe.” He just gulped and turned back to the mirror still shocked at what he saw,

“There’s more?”

“You said you wanted a big change, and you didn’t want anyone to be able to recognize you. Frankly I think the tweed will definitely give it away, besides that hair and tweed, just don’t mix.” After taking a deep breath, Will turned away from the mirror,

“Okay, let’s do this.”

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

“Come on Will, you agreed to this little change and you can ...I guess change it if you don't like it, but at least give it a shot," Buffy exclaimed while trying to pull William over to her friends.

“Little! This change is nowhere near little. You changed me head to toe.”

“Oh whatever, now come on,” Buffy said, dragging him over to where her friends were standing. As Xander looked at Willow he saw Buffy coming up behind her and when she moved her head he saw a man walking along side of Buffy.

“Holy shit! Who the hell is that and what is he doing with Buffy?!” As everyone turned to see what he was talking about they saw Buffy. Also a man dressed in a pair of very tight black jeans, plus a tight black shirt, a black duster that went past his knees, and on top of all that he had hair that was a platinum bleached blonde color.

“Buffy, who is that?” Xander questioned pointing the person standing behind her.

“Well, you guys all know William.”

“That’s William. Yeah right who is he really?” Xander said wanting to know who it really was.

“Do I need to spell it out for you? This is William.” They just all stared in shock.

“But…huh…but.” Xander confusingly said.

“Oh my god that’s William.” Jonathan said still not quite getting it but better than Xander who still had a confused look on his face. Buffy just gave him a ‘Duh’ look. Tara and Willow just stared in shocked while Oz was just being Oz.

“So what do ya think?” Buffy questioned chewing on her bottom lip.

“What…why?” Xander went on trying to form words.

“He wanted a change so I offered him one,” Buffy explained.

“A change is like a different hairstyle this is not a change this is well I don’t know a word for it but it is way bigger than a change,” Xander exaggerated.

“That’s what I said.” William spoke for the first time. While everybody was over the fact of Will’s new look Xander was still flabbergasted.

“So we’re playing at the bronze tonight, ya in?” Oz spoke up.

“Oh yeah we are, aren’t we?” Jonathan realized.

“You really need to get a planner Jonathan,” Buffy laughed at him. Right when Buffy stopped laughing the bell rang. As Buffy and William walked down the hall to their class they spotted Cordy coming towards them.

“So Buffy who’s the hottie?”

“Cordy, I believe you know William.”

“Of course you've got nerd written all over you,” Cordy said then left not believing that that was William the nerd she and her gang picked on since forever.

“So Will, you’ll be coming to the Bronze with us tonight, right?”

“Will there be more dancing?” He asks with a faked worried expression.

“Oh of course there will be. You can’t not dance at the Bronze.”

“Well, then I shall most definitely be there,” Will said with a big smile. Since when do I like to dance?