[Reviews - 54] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy and her friends are in their senior year of high school, and through out the years have been picked on, now Buffy wants Cordelia and her gang to leave her friends alone. She is willing to do anything to help her friends, including dating the biggest geek in school. She only has four weeks to get him to say he loves her in front of Cordelia or the deals off.
Rated: 15
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 12561 Read: 8413
Published: 01/21/2006 Updated: 03/23/2006

1. I Never Knew by Peanut Butter [Reviews - 7] Liked (1692 words)
The Jonathan mentioned in Buffy’s gang is NOT the Jonathan from the Buffy series. His last name is Kalmen, so it’s Jonathan Kalmen. We just wanted to kind of make the gang with equal girls and boys so we came up with a new character. Just to help you out a bit Jonathan is tall but not quite as tall as Angel and he has black hair. And anything in italics are thoughts.

2. I Guess That Works by Peanut Butter [Reviews - 9] Liked (1483 words)
Please leave a review it makes me happy.

3. Here Goes Nothing by Peanut Butter [Reviews - 9] Liked (1542 words)
Remember leave a review please

4. Am I Dreaming? by Peanut Butter [Reviews - 8] Liked (1351 words)
Sorry it took a littler longer than I wanted to get it posted. Please rewiew:)

5. Since When Do I Like To Dance? by Peanut Butter [Reviews - 6] Liked (1108 words)
Sorry it took me awhile, I've been sick and then my dad left and he's gunna be gone for four months so i wanted to spend lots of time with him, and then there is school stuff. Anyway heres the chapter please review.

6. Sounds Good To Me by Peanut Butter [Reviews - 5] Liked (2191 words)
Sorry it took me awhile, I'm trying to get a couple of chapters done before I post another one that way you won't have to wait so long for another one. 7 is already written and I'm half way through 8. I'll try and post 7 soon.

7. What A Day by Peanut Butter [Reviews - 2] Liked (1609 words)
I am so sorry that it took me so long to update. To which I am giving you 2 chapters as my way of saying sorry. I just kinda got caught up in school stuff.

8. Worth It by Peanut Butter [Reviews - 8] Liked (1585 words)
Here's that second chapter. I am running out of ideas here, I know where I want to story to go, just don't know how to get there. So please ideas would be greatly appriciated. This time I also want to try to get more than 8 review for one chapter, that's the highest so far for this story and I'd like to make that number go up.