Author's Chapter Notes:
Please leave a review it makes me happy.
Disclaimer: We own nothing. It all belongs to Joss. Except for Jonathan he is ours.



“So Buff, how’d it go?” Xander asked after seeing Buffy rejoin the group.

“Well, he actually talks, not in that big of sentences but still. Oh and he is coming over to my house Saturday.”

“Whoa, don’tcha think yall are moving a bit fast? I mean you just met,” Jonathan joked.

“Ha, ha, John. He is coming over to help tutor me in history.”

“So that’s what they’re calling it these days,” Jonathan continued.

“Jonathan! Stop picking on Buffy,” Willow scolded.

“Come on you know I’m teasing,” Jonathan replied.

“Still,” Willow answered.

“Fine, I won’t tease Buffy anymore,” Jonathan said giving up, “So what’s the plan for tonight.”

“I don’t know are you guys playing tonight?” Buffy asked replying to Oz and Jonathan who both shook their heads no.

“We could still always go to the Bronze and just hang out,” Xander suggested.

“Yeah and you guys can give me some tips to help make a Mr. Anderson fall in love with me.” Buffy replied with grin. Just then Xander and Jonathan started to burst out with laughter, and everyone looked at them with questioning looks.

“Oh come on! Mr. Anderson?” Jonathan tried to explain.

“Mr. Anderson? You know, The Matrix?” Xander tried, “Oh come on you guys.” Everyone just turned and headed towards their next class leaving Xander and Jonathan, “Guys! Wait up! Guys?” Xander said running after them with Jonathan not far behind.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

That night at the Bronze the Scoobies gathered around a table with their drink while trying to help Buffy with her problem.

“I don’t see how you plan on doing this Buffy, I mean come on it takes a lot to build up love and you only have a month,” Willow pointed out.

“Not to mention that this could end up hurting William, or yourself,” Tara spoke wisely.

“Myself? I am only doing this that way The Vamps will finally leave us alone,” Buffy said defensively.

“Fine but if this doesn’t work out I want to be the one that said I told you so,” Jonathan announced.

“Enough with the ‘this is wrong stuff’ we came here for you guys to help me,” Buffy exclaimed getting a little frustrated.

“Ok well to make his confidence go up he should hang with us. That way he can talk to people but also be around you.” Tara suggested.

“No way is he hanging with us I mean come on…that’s just…no!” Xander exclaimed while shouting the last bit.

“Xander if I’m going to win this we have to hang around each other.”

“You should totally give him a makeover. Then maybe he won’t look so geeky.” Willow intervened.

“This is all stuff to help him but what about the love part?” Buffy questioned emphasizing the love bit.

“Well you can’t really force love,” Oz said putting in is two cents for the night.

“Yeah I know…”Why does Oz have to be smart? “But I kind of need to force it, I only have a month!”

“Buffy calm down, here take a sip of your soda,” Willow suggested. After take a swig of her soda Buffy stood up from her chair,

“So who wants to dance?”

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The sound of the alarm shrieked through the air at 9 am sharp. As Buffy rolled over in bed she tossed her arm out to turn her alarm clock off. After climbing out of bed, and stretching she made her way to the bathroom for her morning shower. Then when she was finished getting dressed and applied her makeup, Buffy headed down stairs for breakfast. She hardly ate anything though, because she had only one thought on her mind. How am I suppose to make him love me? She still didn’t have any ideas to go off of to help her out. The only things that she could think of were some of the romantic movies she’s seen. It was nearing 2 o’clock and Buffy still had no clue how she was going to do anything. How the hell am I suppose to do this? 1 month to get somebody to love me, somebody who I don’t even know. Somebody who doesn’t even know me, this is ridiculous. Well who am I to back down from a bet. I can at least try.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Why did I have to agree to this? Of all the people I am the one she asks. I still say she is up to something, cause since when does she talk to me. And again why did I have to agree to this. If she finds out that I have a crush on her I am going to be teased by everybody... even more than I already am. Let’s just get though this and get it over with then I don’t have to talk to her again. I could always just say I am sick and I can’t stay, or, or I could say I have come down with a bad case of the chicken pox. No you bloody git, you don’t have any spots all over you. Well I could always say they haven’t made their way to my face…and arms…NO that would sound like they are all over your pecker. She would think you were weirder than she already does, then she would spread it around school even though it’s not true. Ok you can do this ol’ chap. Ok now all I have to do is knock.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Right at 2 there was a knock at the door. Oh god he’s here! Just go the door and...and…answer it. Then…grrr…why does this have to be so hard. Buffy got up to go and answer the door. When she opened it there he stood, with some books in hand.

“H-hi, come on in,” Buffy said slightly nervous.

“Thanks,” He replied with the same amount of nerves, then he pointed to the living room,

“So, uh, are we going in there?”

“Not so much, we are going to go to uh, my room.” Ok Buffy you’re doing well so far just keep it up.

“Ok then, um…lead the way.” Bloody Hell, why does it have to be her room, why not just stay down here? The next thing he knew was that Buffy was already in her room and he was just standing there right outside the door.

“Do you plan on coming in or sitting in the hall to tutor me?” Buffy joked lightly, trying to ease the tension. It’s okay Buffy, everything will go smooth, I mean come on all you have to do is ask him to go out with you. See simple. William slowly made his way over the threshold to her room.

“Ok so history,” He said while taking a seat, “Do you get any of it or even know something.”

“It usually just goes in one ear and out the other and as for knowing or remembering not really. I mean who cares about what some people did back in the day?” Buffy explained not doing so well.

“Ok then um, well let’s get to work.”

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

About and hour later Buffy still didn’t comprehend anything and was still trying to find the right time to ask him to go out with her. Come on, just come right now and ask. Will you go out with me? See not too hard… yeah easier said than done.

“Are you getting any of this?” William questioned.

“Huh?” Buffy asked getting out of her daze.

“Did you even hear a single word I said?” William said with frustration.

“Not really. Sorry, it’s just I don’t get any of it,” Buffy told him. It is the truth, okay only half but still.

“Ok so I sat here for an hour and you haven’t learned anything?” He questioned her.

“Well sorry, I told you me and history are unmixy things.” God, Buffy just ask him.

“I know you already told me. I should uh head home and maybe we could do this again but next time you can try and learn something.” William said standing up. Come on Buffy think, you can’t let him leave, you have to get him to go out with you. The plan was to at least ask him out before he leaves. Come on think. I need something to say. Before he started walking to leave out of nowhere he heard Buffy say,

“Go out with me.” I guess that works.