[Reviews - 61] LikedPrinter
Summary: (Sequel to Revenge For Love) Set in an alternate season 3, the story picks up about a week after Revenge For Love ended. Faith and Wesley arrive in Sunnydale, and sparks fly all around. Identities and truths clash with lies and the past. Also thrown in are bits of chaos that Ethan Rayne would be proud to see. The PTB (Powers That Be) decide to interfere in things the rest of the Scoobies wish they wouldn't have. The Council still can't get it through their heads that Sunnydale is off limits. True loves grow, other relationships emerge, old enemies become new again, and new enemies are found. Through it all we shall learn that death is not the end of life for some, merely a new beginning.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No
Word count: 40279 Read: 15131
Published: 03/21/2006 Updated: 11/29/2015

1. (1) Rolling Into Town by Tasha [Reviews - 7] Liked (2276 words)
***Warning: As with Revenge For Love, there will be blood play involved in this story through feeding and claiming. I will not always put a warning at the beginning of each chapter. Please assume that this story is not for those who do not enjoy claiming, sexual situations, innuendos, or partially unconventional relationships that were not listed in the show. Please do not read if you are not of legal age to be doing so or if the above items freak you out.***

2. (2) Intelligence or Ignorance by Tasha [Reviews - 4] Liked (2311 words)

3. (3) Tentative Steps by Tasha [Reviews - 5] Liked (2775 words)
I am not sure what Faith's real last name was. For some reason LaHaye came to my mind. So whatever her last name was in the season, it is LaHaye here in this story. {Smiles}

4. (4) Threats, Nightmares, and Passions - Part 1 by Tasha [Reviews - 6] Liked (3102 words)
I've been told that Faith's name was mentioned once as Lehane. I will try to go back and change it in the previous posts to my web site and elsewhere. If I missed a site, it will still be Faith Lehane from here on out in the chapters. Sorry for any confusion, and thank you to Valerie who sent me a nice email about it. Thanks, Val!

5. (5) Threats, Nightmares, and Passions - Part 2 by Tasha [Reviews - 5] Liked (3811 words)

6. (6) Meetings - Part 1 by Tasha [Reviews - 3] Liked (2189 words)

7. (7) Meetings - Part 2 by Tasha [Reviews - 5] Liked (4784 words)

8. (8) Meetings - Part 3 by Tasha [Reviews - 7] Liked (3322 words)

9. (9) Interruptions by Tasha [Reviews - 7] Liked (4902 words)

10. (10) Good News, Bad News by Tasha [Reviews - 12] Liked (3221 words)

11. (11) New Friends, Old Enemies by Tasha [Reviews - 0] (4550 words)
For some reason Chapter 11 wasn't uploaded here at Spuffy Realm. Chapter 11 and Chapter 12 were both posted at the same time to this site. So don't miss either chapter.



Dalton talks with Constance and Dawn in an attempt to ascertain their intentions. He informs Spike of the new arrivals, and he is brought up to date on all the groups that might be heading to Sunnydale. Buffy and Spike go to meet the new visitors. Some of the Scoobies look into the attempt on Wesley’s life and search for Council involvement. There is a bit of a confrontation in England at the Council headquarters. I also put in a little bit of a flashback from when Dalton “tortured” Quentin before the end of Revenge For love for those who requested it before. It isn’t hugely graphic, and you can skip the little section between the single set of ~*~ if you want.

12. (12) Accusations and Growth by Tasha [Reviews - 0] Liked (3036 words)
The Sunnydale group gets some disturbing news from England. We flashback to after Dalton enacted justice on Quentin Travers before. Plus we see why Buffy and Dalton share a more telepathic connection now (for those that were wondering). We also find out more about those who tried to kill Wesley and Spike.