Author's Chapter Notes:
I don´t own the characters, if anyone wondered. I don´t get paid so don´t sue.

And a BIG THANK YOu to JoAnne for reading and correcting.
STORY TELLERS



Buffy watched the man move through the water. Her eyes lingered on his muscular back and then on his tight ass. He could squeeze a lemon with that pair she mused. He climbed out of the pool and she a good view of his front. He didn’t wear swimming trunks. Her eyes flew directly down to his cock. It looked fat and long.

And it was pointing in her direction like it was calling out to her. What other choice did she have but to go and greet it?

She stood up and….





“What, would you do that?”

“William – it’s a fantasy dear.” Buffy stopped typing.

“Yeah, I bloody well know that. But still – is that what you would like to do – walk up to some guy you barely know and start to fondle his…you know”

“Balls?”

“Blood hell woman!”

“We’ve been married for almost 40 years William and you still can’t say the word balls in my presence?”

William’s wrinkled his nose, his cheeks flushed.

“Of course I can say it.”

Buffy waited.

“B-b-balls!” he finally blurted out.

Buffy stroked his cheeks gently. “Oh, such a good boy you are.”

They both started giggling.

“Now it’s your turn to write down your fantasy.” Buffy offered her husband the chair in front of the desk and watched him curiously.

“All right, pet. I’ll show you.”



Spike was tall, handsome and moved with the grace of a tiger…





“You? Like a tiger? And that name…”

“Hey – this is my fantasy.”

“Sorry…continue.”





Spike was tall, handsome and moved with the grace of a tiger. He was known around school as a bad boy and every girl wanted him. But he had his mind set on only one. And of course it was the one girl that wasn’t interested in him.





“And I guess that would be me?”

“Don’t be too sure.”





She was a girl with brown eyes and shiny blond hair. Her name was Fluffy.





*a muffled giggle*

William gave Buffy a glare

“I didn’t say anything!”

“Right”





Whenever he saw her in the schoolyard his heart started pounding and his breath quickened. Her father was the school principal and Spike knew he’d be better off staying away from her. But Spike never listened to reason; he was a predator, he wanted her. And he had a plan.





“So, luv, what do you think? Hot, huh?”

“Yeah sure. And Andy Rooney is way hot…”

“What’s wrong with it?”

“You’re taking too long; this is supposed to be about letting out your sexual fantasies, not writing the next American novel.”

William zeroed in on the delete button, but his wife’s hand stopped him.

“No…It’s a good start. Just…speed things up a little.”

He pouted. ‘Speed things up,’ he thought, ‘if she wants it fast, I’ll give it to her.’





Spike finally got her exactly where he wanted her. Fluffy looked at him with big wide eyes as he advanced. He placed a hand on her thigh; he could hear her pulling a deep breath. He let his hand slowly glide up under her skirt and lightly caress her inner thigh.



“Now that’s more like it!”




He slowly leaned in, and kissed her neck. His mouth traveled upwards and let his tongue lick her ear. First the shell, then the inside. Both their breaths quickened. He brought up his other hand to her shirt and started unbutton it, one fragile button at a time.

He let his hand slide in under her shirt and cupped her bra covered breast and squeezed gently.



William noticed how his wife had inched closer to him, her eyes glued to the screen. He smirked and continued.



Their mouths now hot against hot, tongues caressing each other slowly. Fluffy surprised Spike by catching the tip of his tongue with her teeth and softly sucking on it. He felt himself harden and then almost pop in his pants, Fluffy’s little warm hand came up to caress his cock though the fabric of his leather pants. She slowly rubbed along its length at the same pace her mouth sucked on his tongue.

Spike inched closer to her so that he almost lay on top of her. His hand on her thigh sneaked upwards to her cotton panties. He let one finger trail her slit through the fabric and sighed into her mouth as he felt the cotton dampen.

His other hand sneaked in under her bra and pushed it up so that her breast was free. Fluffy shivered beneath him as his big cool hand caressed her warm round breast. She gave his cock a squeeze. Spike couldn’t take it anymore and whispered in her ear, “take it out.”





*gulp*

“Was that a gulp, luv?”

“What? No…I was...it was a hiccup.”

“Oh. And your hand….?”

“What about it?” Buffy glanced down and to her surprise saw that her treacherous hand had, on its own accord, placed itself between her husband’s legs. She quickly pulled away. Even after all these years would she never voluntary loose an argument with him. And that’s the way he wanted it. They both enjoyed the bickering and the bantering way to much. “Oh, I just needed to stretch it, you know – rheumatism. But never mind; just continue with what you were doing. It wasn’t all together bad.”



Fluffy was more than happy to comply as she could feel how enormous…



“Oh my!”



…it was as his length pressed against her hand.

She slowly pulled his zipper down and his cock eagerly popped out into her hand. Spike now climbed fully on top of her and pulled her legs apart so that he was lying between them. His patience was over and he ripped the panties off her and did the same with her bra. He bunched her skirt up around her waist…



“Hey – we were just making out and now you’re just gonna jump me? Where did the kissing and touching go?”

“Don’t…Not now. William hissed. “You’re cruel. I was just about to…”

“I know exactly what you were about to do, mister!”

“So, can I finish now?”

“No”

“Buffy…”

She smiled, “Why don’t you take me upstairs and show me instead?”

“I knew there was a reason why I married you.” He stood up, smiled and offered her his hand. Then he sank back onto the chair.

“Oh honey. You have to watch that low blood pressure of yours.

“Bloody hell” He held his head between his knees to force the blood to flow there faster.

Buffy gently pulled her fingers through his soft grey hair.. “Feeling better?”

“Yeah…”

“Still up for it?”

William curled his tongue behind his teeth as he gazed up on his wife “Always…”

“Let’s just take it slower, k?”

“Yeah, okay.” Buffy helped her husband up and together they slowly walked over to the staircase. Buffy put away her cane and instead grabbed hold of the railing. Her other hand she extended to the love of her life. He growled as he took it and slowly made his way up the stairs behind her.

“A bloody rag doll I am. Can’t give my girl what she needs anymore.”

“Trust me William. I promise you not many eighty-year olds do half of the things we do in bed. You are a sex god.”

“You’re just saying that.” He pouted but she had his attention.

“Last week, we broke the bed William. How many people our age do you think do that?”

“Yeah. Perhaps you’re right.”

“I know so.”

“Yeah, bloody chit you are.”

“But I’m your bloody chit.”

They reached the top of the stairs and entered their bedroom. Buffy pulled William down onto the bed with her.

“Hey, slowly now. Not wanting to give me another headache luv, cos this sex god might not be able to perform!”

“Don’t let it go to your head now, old man”

William’s eyes narrowed, “Oh, now you are gonna get it!”



The elderly couple then made love, telling the story of their endless love for each other over and over again.



THE END

****************************************