Eyes closed, Spike inhaled deeply. Buffy watched as his countenance began to radiate pure pleasure. Had she seen his face out of context, she might have thought he was enjoying the bouquet of a fine wine or exotic flower. But she knew it was none of these scents thrilling his epicurean senses. Spike’s nose was poised just inches from the apex of her legs where he could revel in the heady olfactory proof of her arousal.

Buffy’s heart raced when Spike opened his eyes and revealed golden sparks. While she knew he had to control his demon when confronted with her blood, it was now clear she could provoke his fiendish side is other ways. Far from feeling fear, seeing flashes of Spike’s barely contained demon merely fueled her excitement.

Locking his gaze with Buffy’s, Spike instantly twigged to her reaction. Grinning, he dipped his head to gently nuzzle her mons pubis with his nose. Merely brushing across the soft flesh sent a bolt of pleasure that shook her whole body. Lifting his head again, Spike looked at her with awe. “She’s never been this excited before, he thought, "and I’m the lucky sod who gets to be here when she sees how it can be. I clearly don’t deserve this, but as long as she’s willing, it’ll take a stake to stop me.”

Still looking at her, Spike pressed his lips into Buffy’s pubic curls, simultaneously raising his eyebrows in a wordless question. Her sudden intake of breath told him everything. “Stupid wankers,” he thought, “never tasted her, never licked her into a frenzy. Guess I should be thankful Farm Boy’s a selfish prat, his tongue has warmth I can’t match.”

Buffy’s heart lurched again as a blush bloomed over every inch of her body. Despite Spike’s earlier assurance her innocence made her no less attractive, panic swelled at the prospect of what Spike was asking. She wanted what he was offering. Oh god, how she wanted it. But she didn’t know how to give her consent without feeling like a self-interested skank. “He couldn’t possible want to, could he? she thought. “He’d just be doing it for me, right”?

Spike watched the drama played out over Buffy’s features for a beat. Then he dragged himself up the length of her body until his eyes were level with hers. Poised on his elbows, he leaned in to give her a quick peck on the lips. Buffy reacted with roughly equal parts relief and disappointment.

“Yes,” he said, smiling softly and nailing her with a look that made her knees feel weak. “I want to pleasure you with my tongue. And, yes, I want to do it because I think you will like it. Bugger that, I know you will like it. But that’s not the only reason. I also want to taste what smells so good I’ve nearly cum just from breathing you in. I want to feel you climax in my mouth and drink in your luscious juices.” He stopped, for a moment to let his pronouncement sink in. Buffy stared back at him but said nothing. “I won’t do it if you don’t want me to,” he said very softly. “But I will be very disappointed, very disappointed indeed.”

Buffy swallowed noisily. She wasn’t sure she would be able to hear herself speak over the pounding of her heart. “I d-d-don’t want to ruin your fun,” she began, trying to smile through her embarrassment. “I’m just nervous because I’ve n-n-n-ever…”

Spike caught Buffy’s chin in his hand and kissed her firmly. “I guessed as much, kitten,” he said. “And like I said before, it feels like a gift. I don’t take it lightly and I guarantee you won’t regret giving me a chance to teach you this lesson.” Buffy just nodded. “So it’s okay, then?” She nodded again, grateful she didn’t have to say anything. Within a few moments she couldn’t speak at all.

Spike retreated to his earlier position, placing another rather chaste kiss on her mons. “Just lay back, luv,” he said, anticipating her insecurity. “I’m driving for the moment. All you need to do is to relax and enjoy the ride.”

The sensation of Spike’s cool lips caressing her labia brought all of Buffy’s attention to the most sensitive square inch of her entire body. Slipping his clever tongue between her fleshy lips, Spike quickly found Buffy’s clit. Engorged and hard as a pebble, he was careful to avoid too much friction too soon. “If I take my time and do this right,he thought, she’ll never forget her first time or the bloke who made her see stars and planets using nothing but his tongue.”

Spike felt Buffy’s body tense as he lapped gently around the button of nerves already infused with heat. He began a slow, teasing dance designed to drive her closer and closer to the edge without quite sending her over. After just a few artful strokes, Buffy’s gasps and racing pulse told Spike he was beginning to have the desired effect. Her mounting response inevitably stoked his passion; the throbbing ache in his erection belying his lack of a pulse. He’d resolved earlier to gradually coax Buffy to a plateau of pleasure and sustain it until she begged for release, but Spike’s plan hit a snag when, fingers tangled in his hair, she arched her back to grind her vulva against his mouth. Mewing helplessly, Buffy persuaded Spike it was time to let her cum.

Drawing the flat of his tongue over the length of Buffy’s swollen clit, Spike wrapped his lips around the tender knot of tissue and began to suck with a slow but relentless rhythm that steadily increased. Reaching under her hips, he cupped his hands around her bottom and slid two fingers into her cunt. Buffy bucked when Spike found the sponge-like mass just inside her opening. Noting the location, he continued to suckle at her clit as he massaged the sensitive spot with his fingertips.

Buffy’s initial alarm dissolved within seconds. Swamped by waves of delicious pleasure, she succumbed to the considerable talents of her vampire lover without further reluctance. Her gasps and moans were completely unselfconscious - she couldn’t have controlled them if she had wanted to. But when the ever-rising tide of sensation began to lift her to its peak, she was aware enough to release Spike’s curls and reach for a pillow. As a result, the screams that accompanied the final crashing crescendo of Buffy’s biggest orgasm to date didn’t awaken her mother or sister. On the other hand, Spike heard all he needed to know this portion of the survey course had been very well received.

Once again Spike crawled up Buffy’s body and lay on his side next to her. Buffy, still deep in the afterglow of a truly mind-blowing orgasm, struggled to open her eyes. “Sp-i-i-ike,” she whimpered.

Spike chuckled to himself. Then, putting his fingers on her lips, he shushed her. “You don’t need to say anything,” he said. “Take a minute, luv, I’m not going anywhere.”

But Buffy was determined to pull herself together. With obvious effort, she dragged herself up onto her elbows and looked at Spike. “That was amazing,” she said, “totally amazing, but…”

Spike interrupted before she could finish. “But nothing, sweet thing,” he said. “We aren’t done here. That was just the appetizer.”

Buffy finally managed to sit up. Now that her arms were free she clapped a hand over Spike’s mouth to quiet him. “But you didn’t get anything!” she protested. “It’s not fair.”

Spike had to exert all his self control to keep from laughing out loud. He knew she would take it the wrong way and that was the last think he wanted at this juncture. Gently removing her hand, he put one finger under her chin and looked directly into her eyes.

“No, luv, you’d be wrong, very wrong about that,” he said, shaking his head in wonder. “You really haven’t been paying attention, Buffy. I’ve been undead for more than a hundred years, and in all that time I’ve never tasted or felt anything as sweet as you. If I dusted right now I would cease my existence never knowing greater pleasure. You are indeed the one and only, there is no one, nothing else, like you.”

Buffy just stared, initially unable to respond. Then, cocking her head to one side in a fair imitation of a certain bleached blond vampire, she finally spoke. “So,” she began, eyes wide and lower lip protruding, “what do I have to do to get you to fuck me?”

Spike could no longer contain himself, his hard-fought battle to maintain control snapped like a fledgling’s neck. With a strangled howl, he threw his head back, collapsing on the bed completely undone by paroxysms of laughter.

With Slayer speed, Buffy reacted, strategically placing a pillow over Spike’s face to muffle his hilarity. Then, once she was confident his gales of laughter wouldn’t wake the whole house, she had no choice but to join him.

Tbc……

A/N: Yeah, I know, this was supposed to be the last chapter. But they were having so much fun with the foreplay I just didn’t have the heart to rush things. So there’ll be another chapter, at least. I’m no longer predicting when this will end. Please review!! Sd