PART 4

A WEEK LATER (NEW YORK)

“ I can’t believe it! You two are still in bed! I can’t understand what you see in it!” Angelus exclaimed.
“ Well...” Buffy chuckled, pulling the red satin sheet up to cover herself better.
“ Maybe you should find someone, too, since there’s NO BLOODY WAY we’ll be having a threesome!” Spike clarified, lighting up a cigarette.
“ Hey, what about Darla? You could go back with her...” he suggested, taking a drag.
“ She’s dead!” Angelus informed him, growling at the memory.
“ She was the Master’s favorite, so Willow was jealous... and she and Xander killed her in front of me...” he ended with a faint voice.
“ Not that she loved me; quite the contrary, Darla hated me with all her being after I got back my stupid soul, but ... anyway, instead of punishing Willow, the Master enjoyed that and congratulated her... THAT BASTARD! I wish I hadn’t kill him so fast!” he roared, punching the wall so hard his hand bled.
“ So fast?! Angelus, when we came back to the crypt, you were still torturing him, and you carried on for three bloody days, until he begged you to kill him!”
“ Spike is right, I think you took your revenge! And about Willow and Xander, they are dust, too, they got what they deserved! Anyway, I’m sorry for Darla... it seems she was very important to you...” Buffy commented, showing him all her pity.
“ Of course she was, she was my Sire!”
“ Well, nothing prevents you from finding another Mate. There’s plenty of girls outside, buddy!”
“I’m not sure I’ll ever find another one... Darla was special.. those other girls are so boring and empty... they are just good as a tasty snack! Speaking of which, I guess I’ll go out to take a walk... and dinner, too! So, see ya later, love birds!” Angelus greeted them, departing.

Buffy cuddled against Spike, softly scratching his chest with her nails.
“ You know, I don’t like your Sire very much, but... I’d like him to be as happy as we are!”
“ And we are very, very happy, aren’t we, my love?” he whispered before kissing her violently.
Buffy’s only answer was a long moan, and soon they resumed their ‘ fighting ‘ under the covers.
That night there wouldn’t be any hunt for them!
-----------------------------------------------
In fact, when Angelus came back, he found them still in bed, but that didn’t seem to bother him, nothing seemed to bother him anymore.
“ I love this town!” he laughed, making the other two curious.
“ Are you sure you are the same person who left a couple of hours ago?” Spike asked, watching him in disbelief.
“ Yeah. Let’s say that something happened...” the brunette smiled.
“ A girl?” Buffy asked eager to know.
“ A goddess!” Angelus sighed.
“ There’s a Convent nearby, that’s where I met her. She is so beautiful, so pure, so innocent... I want her!” he sneered.
“ Let me see if I got it straight: did you fall in love with a nun?” Spike asked dumbfounded.
“ First: you fell in love with a Slayer, so shut up! And second: no, she is not a nun, not yet! And trust me, she’ll never be!” he laughed evilly.
“ So, I guess you’ll want to be alone, we will leave the mansion! How much will it take you to turn her? Two, maybe three days?” Buffy wondered, happy for him, although she didn’t dare to show him that.
The two male vampires laughed, so she questioned them with her eyes.
“ Pet, you don’t know my Sire...”
“ Well, girls like long and slow courtships... so, I guess it will take me a while! Anyway, the Convent is close to a graveyard... and I have already found a nice crypt. I’ll stay there, so I can watch her constantly. Can’t wait to make her mine eternally, it will be so wonderful to corrupt her innocence! So bye for now, I’ll let you know when I’m done!” he said, as he left.
--------------------------------------------------------
A MONTH LATER
“ I’m curious about her, hope she will be a nice girl!” Buffy commented, holding Spike’s hand, while they were heading to the graveyard where Angelus was waiting for them.
“ My Sire told me she is special, but I don’t know what he meant!”
“ You’re finally here! It was about time, too! C’mon, let’s go to my crypt! My Drusilla is eager to meet you!” Angelus said, showing them the way to his place.
When they got in, Spike and Buffy saw an enchanting girl with long black hair and big dark deep eyes.
She sat on a sarcophagus, dressed with a white long dress, now dirty with the blood of what seemed to be her first victim.
She held a porcelain doll on her lap, and she arranged her hair lovingly, with dreamy eyes, while watching the two vampires arriving with her Sire.
“ My compliments, Angelus, she is beautiful!” Spike exclaimed, but Buffy cleared her throat.
“ But you are way more beautiful, my Queen!”
“ Now that’s better! Anyway, you are right, she is very pretty, like the doll she is holding!” the blonde said, approaching to the sarcophagus.
“ Welcome to the club, my darling, I’m Buffy!” she smiled, stretching out her hand to her and wondering why she hadn’t spoken yet.
Suddenly, the girl got up and run out from the room.
The other three followed her.
She went out of the crypt, staring ecstatically at the starry sky, as she started twirling happily, chuckling.
“ Can’t you hear this sweet music? The stars are singing in the sky, saying that the little girl is happy; because she had found a new family now!” she exclaimed.
Spike approached his Sire.
“ What the bloody hell is she blathering about? Angelus, haven’t you read her manual of instructions before turning her?”
“ The one with shining hair is a naughty child... he won’t have any piece of cake at my tea party...” Drusilla said, watching Spike insulted.
That made Buffy laugh.
“ I like you and your talking nonsense, you know? I guess you are the little girl, so we three must be the family you found, right?” she smiled.
“ Yes, you’re right! You’ll get double cake!” Drusilla said, but suddenly she brought a hand to her temple, staring at her with major attention.
“ I feel you used to be another you, when good wasn’t evil and evil wasn’t good!” she sang song.

Her nonsense rhyme puzzled everyone, but then Spike smiled.
“ Hey, I ‘m starting to figure out how you work: you mean she was a Slayer before becoming my Mate, don’t you?”
“ Slayer?!” Drusilla frowned.
“ What’s a Slayer? Do you know?” she asked her doll, as she could answer.
“ What? Haven’t you told her about Slayers, Angelus?” Spike asked, watching dumbfounded at his Sire.
Angelus approached Drusilla, hugging her from behind and holding her hand.
“ Dru, love, a Slayer is our worst enemy, she kills our kind; but don’t worry, as long as I am with you, no one can even touch you, my baby!” he whispered, bending down to kiss her.
“ Mm.. but she...” Drusilla whined, pointing at Buffy and holding Angelus tighter.
“ I was just someone forced to care about the World, before realizing the World didn’t care about me! It just took the right person to show me that!” Buffy explained, smiling to Spike, before kissing him.
Drusilla calmed down, smiling to her.
“ Yeah, I see it, I feel it: now you are a killer, just like I ‘m a killer, am I not my Angel?”
“ Sure, you are, love. You are a vicious deadly and cold killer! I saw the way you killed that guy before...” Angelus whispered, nibbling her earlobe.
“ Mm.. yeah, I remember how much he screamed and cried... just like my uncle cried when you killed him, and my dad, my mom, all my family, you killed them all...” she murmured, rubbing her face against his.
“ Just for you, to have you only for me, my Princess!”
“ Isn’t he lovely?” she said, turning to the blondes, scratching Angelus’ cheek and licking the blood she dragged out, as he closed his eyes in pleasure.
“ Well, I prefer being knocked down, chained and bound to a bed... that’s pure romanticism!” Buffy said, smiling at the memory. Her Sire smiled at her, just before giving her the umpteenth hot kiss.
The two brunettes who didn’t want to be left behind followed their example.

“ Anyway.... Princess?!” Buffy asked curious, looking at Angelus.
“ Yes. I’m his little Princess and he’s my dark Angel, who came to rescue me!” Drusilla explained.
“ Yeah, what’s wrong, blondie? Do you want to be called ‘ Princess ‘ , too?” Angelus wondered with a smirk.
“ NO, SHE DOESN’T!” Spike and Drusilla growled at the same time, their eyes flashing gold, claming their respective Mates’ lips.
“ Angelus, I couldn’t care less: I really prefer ‘ Queen ‘!” Buffy said, clinging to Spike.
“ I wouldn’t have called you that anyway: there’s only one Princess in my heart!” Angelus struck back, kissing his Child passionately.
“ Alright, alright! Now we are a family and we’ll bring death and pain and destruction wherever we’ll go: we’ll kill lots of people and dance on their graves, and rivers of blood will flow on our way....” Drusilla exclaimed, clapping her hands happily with dreaming eyes.
“ I definitely like the way you think!” Buffy commented with an evil smile.

TBC


(Author’s note: I know I said Drusilla never existed, but that doesn’t mean she couldn’t exist: she was again a novice, I just changed place and time, but in an AU you can do stuff like that!!! ;)
And about Angelus’ ‘ courtship ‘... just think about the Becoming part 1!!!)